Roosh V Forum
Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo (/thread-61700.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - DamienCasanova - 03-21-2017

Quote: (03-15-2017 01:52 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (03-15-2017 01:32 PM)Hoser Wrote:  

Raise your hand if you wish you could grow up motherless like these boys will, having as your only parent a father who you likely will never be as good as.

Growing up with millions in a trust fund? In exchange for some mommy issues...? That's a no brainer, most men would take it.

SO then you'd be okay with growing up with 2 Gay Dads, and millions in a trust fund, in exchange for some mommy issues?

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - YossariansRight - 03-21-2017

Quote: (03-21-2017 12:12 AM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

Quote: (03-20-2017 11:26 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Amazing at how blue pill these comments are, no offense.

50% of America is born out of wedlock. I'd wager at least 50% of these kids don't even know who their father is. And the vast majority of these kids are dirt fucking poor.

Considering how much of the world is born into a horrible struggle without even knowing their father, yet you guys act like not knowing the Mom in exchange for a few millions is a big deal? Laugh

Time to have some perspective
Quote: (03-20-2017 05:47 PM)Hoser Wrote:  

America is in its worst shape ever, and you don't think the epic number of out-of-wedlock births is to a large extent responsible for that?

Of course it is, I've been teaching that men here for years. But this has nothing to do with what I am talking about.

Quote:Quote:

Samseau, your reasoning is similar to that of a 6 who thinks she's hot because all her friends are 4s and 5s, or someone who thinks living in a trailer park is great just because he's never seen a luxury penthouse.

I'd say it's more like a kid without a Mom inheriting millions is a 7 or 8, while poor bastard children are 2's or 3's.

I usually respect your opinion on most issues, but i'm sorry you're making a disgusting argument here. How many millions of dollars is you Mom's life worth?

I thought you were a traditional family man, but you could put a price tag on having a Mom? Then how much is your Father worth to you? Or anyone else for that matter.

Seems like we've got several different arguments here. You're trying to say an orphan child or motherless/fatherless poor child would be better off with a million dollars vs the nothing they got, because perspective? That seems obvious

But if you're talking about someone with 2 parents, or someone who's lost a parent, and trying to put a price tag on their life, that seems truly deplorable.

I've known plenty of families that have fights over money and inheritance, it brings out the worst in people.

Your original argument was
"Growing up with millions in a trust fund? In exchange for some mommy issues...? That's a no brainer, most men would take it."

Now I see what you mean from one "perspective", but it's a totally different argument from the other perspective.

Is that not a logical fallacy of some kind, the argument from nothing? Everyone would take the something over nothing, obviously. But would you trade something irreplaceable for $omething el$e? Which argument are you making, the obvious one or the deplorable one?

^^The absolute fucking worst in "people", yes. More destructive than actual death.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - [email protected] - 03-21-2017

Quote: (03-21-2017 03:27 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

The MGTOW and gay-couple way of reproduction via a surrogate is indeed the way to go - that is soooooooo Red Pill.

I see that some guys support this, but we have to acknowledge who else supports this as well. Let me put it this way? Would you see Roosh try and do this, then spend his days changing diapers and being a single dad with a screaming toddler? Somehow I have trouble imagining that. Oh and wait until the kid asks who his mother was: "An egg donor. You have no mother skipper." Then don't wonder when the kid bangs 50yo cougars to compensate for this when he is 20. Yup - Red Pill and Neomasculine indeed.

Roosh getting a hypothetical surrogate would be consistent with his neo-masculine ideals of personal freedom, not being coddled by the government and finding his own happiness. Not saying he would.

A child not knowing his genetic donor is functionally no different from a bastard child raised by a single parent. It's hard to know for certain which child would be better off but this is an inconsequential and trivial aspect of the overall issue. That being, we are here acknowledging that only wealthy men can have any semblance of reproductive and child custodial rights that the government cannot impenge upon. These kids are literally being born as an unintended consequence of oppressive government laws against men.

Or maybe I'm wrong and CR7 is just a faggot that no woman would commit to having children with. I don't know.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-21-2017

I think Roosh once said clearly that he will never ever change diapers or take care of babies. Even as a wealthy single father you are certainly going to do that unless you hire 4 24h nannies. There are also psychological issues to take into account. Being a surrogate single father is CERTAINLY NOT COMPLIANT WITH NEOMASCULINITY- THAT IS NEOGENDERISM AND NEOGLOBALISM.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - Hoser - 03-21-2017

Is not Roosh wife-hunting? Because it sure sounded like he was drawing up plans. He teased us not long ago about an LTR work in progress, but I failed to notice any follow-ups.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - Rossi - 03-22-2017

Ronaldo bought $25 million penthouse from Trump Tower in New York according to Bbc. I think he's gonna hunt some American girls soon.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - Hoser - 03-22-2017

Heh, actually, buying at Trump Tower is pretty good game.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - WalterBlack - 06-29-2017

Ronaldo confirms he is father of twins after Portugal defeat

[Image: _96732862_039859184-1.jpg]

Hours after he captained Portugal to semi-final defeat in the Confederations Cup in Russia, Cristiano Ronaldo has announced the birth of twins.

For days Portuguese media have reported that the footballer's twins had been born to a surrogate mother in the US.

But it was only after the national team were knocked out on penalties by Chile that he confirmed the birth.

Ronaldo went on Facebook to say: "I'm very happy, finally, to be with my children for the first time."

He already has a son, Cristiano Ronaldo junior, who was born in June 2010.

The Real Madrid forward began his message declaring that he been at the service of the national team "body and soul" despite the birth of the twins, adding: "Unfortunately we couldn't achieve our main sporting aim."

The semi-final in Kazan ended in a 0-0 draw and Chile went through as Ronaldo's teammates missed three penalties.

Little is known about the twins, although unconfirmed reports in Portugal said they were born on 8 June, well before the start of the Confederations Cup. The SIC TV channel said the boy and girl had been named Eva and Mateo.

Further reports said the Fifa footballer of the year's mother, Dolores Aveiro, travelled to the US soon after they were born.

In a statement, the Portuguese Football Federation (FPF) said it had been informed by Ronaldo before the Confederations Cup that he had become a father again, and yet had decided to travel to Russia with the team. The FPF described his decision as a "gesture that we must highlight and praise".

Instead of staying with the team for the third-place play-off on Sunday, Ronaldo was now going to leave the camp, it added. "We must release the athlete so he can finally get to know his children."

Ronaldo, who has a long-term girlfriend, model Georgina Rodríguez, left the team in Kazan on Thursday morning. There has been speculation in Portuguese media that she too is expecting a baby, after the footballer posted a picture on social media showing the couple sitting down with their hands on her stomach.

At the time the model appeared to reject the rumours, posting gym photos that suggested she was not pregnant, although it was unclear when the pictures were taken.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - sonoran_ - 06-29-2017

So the media is showing that his twins are born.

(IF I believed in reincarnation) What did these 2 souls do in their past life to be born as Ronaldo's kids, so I can start doing that as well haha

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - Samseau - 06-30-2017

Quote: (03-21-2017 09:41 AM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

Quote: (03-15-2017 01:52 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (03-15-2017 01:32 PM)Hoser Wrote:  

Raise your hand if you wish you could grow up motherless like these boys will, having as your only parent a father who you likely will never be as good as.

Growing up with millions in a trust fund? In exchange for some mommy issues...? That's a no brainer, most men would take it.

SO then you'd be okay with growing up with 2 Gay Dads, and millions in a trust fund, in exchange for some mommy issues?

2 gay Dads would probably be horrible because one of them would molest me, but that's not what we're talking about.

We're talking about a man wanting to have kids without being held subject to child custody laws.

In our fucked up world, having children via a real mother pretty much guarantees you lose most of your rights to your children, and even money.

Before 1850, most courts ruled in divorces to give automatic custody of children to fathers. Now it's the opposite. The only way to beat this system which has created over 50% bastardization of the West is to get kids without a Mom involved which in turn bastardize them but with a much smaller penalty.

Fucking sucks right? But that's pretty much the only choice if you want true authority over your family life as a man today. For average men, this probably isn't a high concern. I think a lot of men today just say "fuck it," and roll with being treated as serfs because in truth, they never had much to begin with.

But for the uber wealthy and famous like Ronaldo, getting a Surrogate Mom makes sense to avoid an oppressive legal framework. Ronaldo can pay a Nanny to be the Mom, and raise his children as he sees fit. It's an imperfect solution to an imperfect world, but it's hardly the disaster you make it out to be.

In my experience, and throughout my studies: when raising sons, a good mother is less important than a good father, but of course you want both. That said, I am not sure if daughters would be worse or better off without a Mother, but most daughters raised by Single Moms end up major sluts. I tend to believe Fathers are better at raising children in general, even if they tend to be impatient with younger children. Women are far more

So when I say "keep perspective," remember how much of the West now, and indeed the entire world, are born to single mothers and have an absolutely terrible time growing up. A true struggle in 80% of cases. By comparison, what Ronaldo is doing is trivial.

I think what Ronaldo is doing makes since given the current climate. Someday, when Islam takes over Spain again, Ronaldo and other rich men will get as many wives as they want and have automatic custody of all children.

That said, I cannot rule out rudewboy's assertion Ronaldo is gay who uses women as beards. Hilariously mean yet plausible.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - Simeon_Strangelight - 06-30-2017

He can do what he wants, but I believe that his motherless children will have certain psychological hangups because of it.

I have one friend who lost his mom while being a very young child. Now he fucks 50yo pumas as a successful doctor in his 30s. He fucks younger women too - sometimes their daughters as well, but still.... it is fucked up.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - BelyyTigr - 06-30-2017

Quote: (06-30-2017 02:02 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

He can do what he wants, but I believe that his motherless children will have certain psychological hangups because of it.

I have one friend who lost his mom while being a very young child. Now he fucks 50yo pumas as a successful doctor in his 30s. He fucks younger women too - sometimes their daughters as well, but still.... it is fucked up.

I know a similar guy. He's obsessed with the film The Graduate, even married a woman for her money (and it ended miserably). When he was just 30, he lusted after a woman who was nearly 60. Strange thing is, at 30 he could pass for someone who looked nearly 60 too, literally! (Chronic overwork aged him terribly). I don't know if his mum sexually abused him or something. But either way, some weiiiiirdddd shit is going on in his head!

I would NEVER say that Ronaldo is a master of game. Partly because he's never needed to be, as an adult.
A master is someone who creates something out of nothing or punches way above his weight. Ronaldo by looks, fame, wealth and career is as eligible as nearly anyone on the planet. Game never comes into it. Even if he might have some good (and BAD!) advisors.

In some ways, I think he's a really nice guy. But sometimes I think he can be an absolute prick.
If he's not a full on homo, there must be some element of bisexuality/bisexualism sympathy with him though sadly. This surrogate stuff, the Moroccan kickboxer and other things like the overbearing mother. Thats not "game", thats dysfucntionality and a desire for "dinner mashing" if you ask me.

The guy's in his 30s, has everything he could want... or even THINK of, many times over. But he can't "find" a suitable woman to have kids with? Yeah right! The surrogacy antics don't just whisper homosexuality, they scream it loud and clear.

My view is that the homosexual mafia targetted David Beckham (the most overrated nobody in history) and then targetted Ronaldo. The job was much easier because Ronaldo already had some "demons".

Its very sad. I hope he sorts himself out.

I don't know how many people have heard of phrenology and physiogomy. They are the sciences of understanding physical and mental traits via head shape and face respectively. Popular many decades ago, they became discredited but science is now "reopening" them with some success.

If you look at Ronaldo you notice his incredibly impressive physique and his fairly strong facial features. But look at his face. You couldn't really imagine him as a football hooligan or boxer etc. There's lots of masculine elements to his appearance but also something a little camp. I just can't put my finger on it (nor would I WANT to put my finger on it, no pun intended! hahha!).

He reminds me a little of the singer Ricky Martin. Both had zillions of women fawning over them, both impressive physiques. But there's something in the facial proportions or whatever. And ofcourse it turned out Martin batted for the other side!

It also reminds me of the case of Lennox Lewis. I met him. He's a really nice guy. But he was plagued with homosexuality rumours. Was never even SEEN with a gf as a boxer. To this day, Lewis hasn't emerged as an open homosexual. However he is still very close friends with his former manager, Mr Frank Moloney.

Let me introduce you to Mr Moloney, 10 years after Lewis retired.
http://bit.ly/2u5fIOt

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - LEMONed IScream - 06-30-2017

His current girlfriend seems to be pregnant as well! She can be a mother to his kids, he also has his own mother and I believe his sisters are both childless and they help raise the kids though I am not completely sure. I believe the surrogate mother business mostly comes from the complications that can arise through divorce and other issues.

I don't think Ronaldo is gay, at the very most he's bisexual but even so that has never been confirmed. Sometimes he is effeminate but keep in consideration his father was an alcoholic violent deadbeat that died when he was about 18 or 19, naturally he didn't have the best male example, also considering he was away from his family for since 12-13 something of the kind. Kids with bad father figures can grow up to be criminals and indeed there might be a connection with being gay as well. But tying the surrogate mothers with homosexuality when we have seen so many cases of men losing MILLIONS and the kids in ugly divorce cases is a bit of a stretch.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - 911 - 06-30-2017

Quote: (06-30-2017 02:25 AM)BelyyTigr Wrote:  

Quote: (06-30-2017 02:02 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

I know a similar guy. He's obsessed with the film The Graduate, even married a woman for her money (and it ended miserably). When he was just 30, he lusted after a woman who was nearly 60. Strange thing is, at 30 he could pass for someone who looked nearly 60 too, literally! (Chronic overwork aged him terribly). I don't know if his mum sexually abused him or something. But either way, some weiiiiirdddd shit is going on in his head!

Showing lots of potential for the French presidency there.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - Dan Woolf - 06-30-2017

Has there ever been a famous man who hasn't been accused of being gay? I'm drawing a blank here.

But anyway, I find the double standard interesting: a woman goes to a sperm bank and gets knocked up by some stranger's cum, she gets praised - you go gurl, yeah, fuck the patriarchy! A man gets a child via a surrogate mother and he's now either gay or a pedophile (probably both).

not a pedo, just a dysfunctional man who hasn't been raised right and can't handle his fame and wealth.

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - LEMONed IScream - 06-30-2017

Dysfunctional is stretching it. No drugs. No tattoos so he can still donate blood and also doesn't really drink because of his alcoholic father. I'd say it's a pretty good job of handling your fame, as for wealth, lots of investments in real estate, hotel business, clothing business, gets more money off his image rights than the huge salary he has at Real Madrid.... Yeah. I'd say that's an AMAZING brand management [Image: tongue.gif]

Game Recognized: Cristiano Ronaldo - rudebwoy - 06-30-2017

He is a known gay.

He has a Moroccan boyfriend that he flies around.

The girls are beards.

Quote: (06-30-2017 10:16 AM)911 Wrote:  

not a pedo, just a dysfunctional man who hasn't been raised right and can't handle his fame and wealth.

Did you copypaste this from the comments section of Daily Mail or just let your girlfriend write it?

Someone pissed on your vegemite sammich mate?

Quote: (06-30-2017 05:19 PM)911 Wrote:  

Someone pissed on your vegemite sammich mate?

No need to get pissy (no pun intended). A man is what we called red pilled and goes to great lengths to protect his interests and your first reaction is to call him "a dysfunctional man who hasn't been raised right and can't handle his fame and wealth"? That's what I'd expect some fat, jaded 40-something cow to write in a comments section because she's mad that a man has figured out a way to reproduce and become a father without getting split roasted by a woman and the state.

What should he have done then in your opinion? What course of action should he have taken so you would have considered him "a functional man who's been raised right and is able to handle his fame and wealth"? Something like his fellow soccer player Rafael van der Vaart?

In the summer of 2009, Real Madrid wanted to sell Van der Vaart, but the player decided to stay in Madrid because his wife was undergoing cancer treatment there. A year later, upon his move to England, Van der Vaart stated, "She had a very serious illness and it is true that she had to be treated at the Clinica Quiron. Last season, they wanted me to leave but I couldn't leave for that reason."

In 2010, Van der Vaart found out through emails that his wife was having an affair with a KLM airline pilot. On New Year's Eve 2012, Van der Vaart and his wife separated after she became the victim of domestic abuse, though Van der Vaart has publicly denied those accusations. He has since apologised for his actions and the former couple publicly appeared to be on good terms, despite them splitting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafael_van...sonal_life

Woolf, you kind of started out being a bit pissy in your post above, thanks for dialing it back down mate.

Getting a surrogate mother to bear his twins is not exactly "red pilled", it sounds more like something out of Michael Jackson's playbook. There's plenty of super successful, grounded and based athletes who succeed in building good stable families and manage to steer away from golddigger whores.

Quote: (06-30-2017 07:03 PM)911 Wrote:  

Woolf, you kind of started out being a bit pissy in your post above, thanks for dialing it back down mate.

Yeah, should have added a smilie but I'm trying to not use them.

Quote: (06-30-2017 07:03 PM)911 Wrote:  

Getting a surrogate mother to bear his twins is not exactly "red pilled", it sounds more like something out of Michael Jackson's playbook. There's plenty of super successful, grounded and based athletes who succeed in building good stable families and manage to steer away from golddigger whores.

That's exactly what I meant. There's still a weirdo stigma attached to men who choose this route but women who do it are applauded or at least understood. To be honest, I would not go this route because for me having kids is not the be all end all, they are just a by-product of a great relationship, if that makes sense. I mean if God suddenly dropped an artificial womb in my living room, would I use it? Probably not. But I can certainly understand why a man would do it and it would be great for men on the whole if those guys weren't lumped together with pedos and other deviants. They say "there must be something wrong with him..." when a man does that and most of the time there probably isn't.

As for steering away from gold-digging whores, I don't think that's really possible in the long run. AWALT.