Roosh V Forum
Forum daughters master thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Forum daughters master thread (/thread-56391.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Forum daughters master thread - PolymathGuru - 06-13-2016

Quote: (06-13-2016 08:29 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (06-13-2016 07:32 PM)RaymondKertezc Wrote:  

I'm going to try to marry off all my daughters to RVF members when they reach about age 15 or 16.

Have you participated in any forum meetups? Maybe you should meet a few of us degenerates before making promises like this.

I wouldn't mind setting up my unborn daughter with a member of RVF. Keep in mind most RVFers are going to have similar values to each other. In other words, people we know would better generally better suitors. Would you rather have your daughter married off to a lesbian, a male feminist, or a random guy she met in the bar? The benefits of this community is also reputation. You act out of place and you're gonna get shit on.

Forum daughters master thread - Sidney Crosby - 06-14-2016

I have a confession to make, I've been banging NTP's daughter. As I write this she's sucking me off while rounding the Cape Horn on his sailboat.

Right now the sailboat is on autopilot cause I don't know how to sail and he's swimming behind the boat trying to get his daily 100KM of swimming in.

I'm using his satellite internet

Forum daughters master thread - MiscBrah - 06-14-2016

My daughters gonna be a nun

Fuck you guys

Forum daughters master thread - Snowplow - 06-14-2016

Quote: (06-14-2016 12:50 AM)MiscBrah Wrote:  

Fuck you guys

Forum daughters master thread - Cumulonimbus - 06-14-2016

Quote: (06-13-2016 04:02 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Imagine you have a daughter that you raised right. She turns 18. Which option would you prefer:

Option A: Send her off to university so she can get "trained" on how to be a carousel rider for the next decade, get filled with poisonous ideas, be a SJW, etc. etc.

Option B: Marry her off to an RVF retired player who wants to create a big family and be an alpha provider.

I've meet a married gal around 30y of age, mother or 3, pursuing a MS in IVY STEM, very feminine, family seemed to be her "career", work/study seemed to be her hobby, still looking sharp (at least similar to "what's your excuse" slogan mom), an achiever, and a fair and rationally happy person overall.
Not sure if she married virgin or what alphaness status her husband is/was but I would snatch a woman like that any given day or that's how I would see my hypothetical future daughter's married life.
I would consider it Option C of some sort.
Edit: I've meet a "married" gal around 30y of age

Forum daughters master thread - kaotic - 06-14-2016

I'd rather rock the Donald Pump tank than the hat, it's fucking hilarious.

Ray especially Suits, don't meet him, I don't know what kind of degenerate hangs out at a micro brewery.

Forum daughters master thread - PolymathGuru - 06-14-2016

Quote: (06-14-2016 12:50 AM)MiscBrah Wrote:  

Fuck you guys

We'll have to run with nun game.

Quote: (06-14-2016 02:15 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

I'd rather rock the Donald Pump tank than the hat, it's fucking hilarious.

[Image: agree.gif]

Forum daughters master thread - Kona - 06-14-2016

I may be willing to throw my 21 year old sister into the RVF dating pool. She's got over 100k followers

It would be a win win for both of us.

You guys need to convince me.

Aloha!

Forum daughters master thread - cascadecombo - 06-14-2016

We could hold a giant rvf rock paper scissors tourney.

Forum daughters master thread - Mercenary - 06-14-2016

Quote: (06-14-2016 02:08 PM)Kona Wrote:  

I may be willing to throw my 21 year old sister into the RVF dating pool. She's got over 100k followers

Aloha!

[Image: lol.gif]
Who here will dare take on Kona for the chance to date his sister ?
This reminds me of that scene in Wayne's World 2 where Wayne has to impress AND fight the father of the girl he likes, in order to date her.

Turn on subtitles to get the full humor

Aloha!

I'm 6'5" tall, ripped, <5% body fat, stupidly wealthy, devilishly handsome and an engineer.

Qualified? [Image: tard.gif]

Forum daughters master thread - cascadecombo - 06-14-2016

^ You would need to be a businessman on the level of Trump I would reckon.

Quote: (06-14-2016 03:42 PM)Snowplow Wrote:  

Aloha!

I'm 6'5" tall, ripped, <5% body fat, stupidly wealthy, devilishly handsome and an engineer.

Your name is snowplow, but you are an engineer? Are you a designer of snow plows?

If so, how do you plan to support a family in Hawaii, considering there is very little snow to plow here?

Also, I need to measure my sisterxbut I bet she's around five three. How is the 14 inch difference between the two of you to be overcome?

Aloha!

Forum daughters master thread - MiscBrah - 06-14-2016

Aloha!

100k followers? I need to make sure we are in the pre-Dubai stage of her Instagram life before we continue these negotiations Kona.

Once confirmed, I challenge Snowplow to a trial by combat. No Snowplows allowed.

Forum daughters master thread - Rhyme or Reason - 06-14-2016

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say dating a forum members daughter would end...

Badly.

Quote: (06-14-2016 05:12 PM)MiscBrah Wrote:  

100k followers? I need to make sure we are in the pre-Dubai stage of her Instagram life before we continue these negotiations Kona.

Well if putting her off on one of you guys doesn't work, I may be sending her to Dubai myself.

Aloha!

Quote: (06-14-2016 05:09 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (06-14-2016 03:42 PM)Snowplow Wrote:  

Aloha!

Your name is snowplow, but you are an engineer? Are you a designer of snow plows?

If so, how do you plan to support a family in Hawaii, considering there is very little snow to plow here?

Also, I need to measure my sisterxbut I bet she's around five three. How is the 14 inch difference between the two of you to be overcome?

Aloha!

Snowplow is just a name. Look at the signature! Hell click the link even.

Aloha!

Once confirmed, I challenge Snowplow to a trial by combat. No Snowplows allowed.

I accept. Bring it on younggin!

Forum daughters master thread - philosophical_recovery - 06-14-2016

Quote: (06-14-2016 05:18 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Well if putting her off on one of you guys doesn't work, I may be sending her to Dubai myself.

Aloha!

[Image: mindblown2.png]

Forum daughters master thread - Leonard D Neubache - 06-15-2016

This will be a Call of Duty match to remember.

[Image: swswCUo.png]

[Image: dhtuFSO.png]

Forum daughters master thread - Liberty Sea - 06-15-2016

^ where is that meme from?
Just curious.

Quote: (06-15-2016 04:38 AM)Liberty Sea Wrote:  

^ where is that meme from?
Just curious.

I carefully crafted it using thousands of variously coloured bed sheets, a very wide, open space and some aerial photography.

Alternately I found a suitable picture and used imeme. [Image: banana.gif]

Forum daughters master thread - Liberty Sea - 06-15-2016

^Was just curious who that old man is (like, what the movie he is from is). I saw it elsewhere but didn't know the origin.

Forum daughters master thread - marty - 06-15-2016

This is going to be a looooong thread.

http://killbill.wikia.com/wiki/Pai_Mei