Roosh V Forum
Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? (/thread-19405.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - Dark Cyd - 01-09-2013

Quote:Quote:

I don't see game as Mystery Method peacocking and Neil Strauss' false time constraints. I see it as more lifestyle, working out, dressed well and not just experience with women.

I think lifestyle=strategy and game=tactics. That said, one doesn't have to lie to 'run game'.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - jimukr104 - 01-09-2013

Quote: (01-09-2013 06:07 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2013 09:32 AM)Wolverine Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2013 02:29 AM)cibo Wrote:  

Again, we're talking about the how. If you didnt lie, cheat, and decieve, didnt pay, and got the bang, that puts you in a different category. We make fun of betas who do whatever girls say just to get some piddling drops of sex - if that even happens. If he actually got the bang, should we say hes the same as us since he ran his game? The how matters.

Anyone can become a member of this forum in under 60 seconds. Thinking forum members hold some sort of higher ground over the stag parties, italians and turks is delusional.

RVF members sponsor vacations, lie about length of stay, admitedly pay for sex, suplicate, etc.

RVF members sit at home spamming girls through vkontakte and mamba across the entire FSU in random cities that they have no intention of visiting. They are doing exactly what the turks and arabs are doing. This spam makes it harder for guys like me to get the girls attention when i actually do visit these places.

Roosh himself is a turk.

Read the Siberian meetup thread. It reads no different to a regular horny stag party. Guys drooling over photos of random women like adolescent virgins.

Publicising ones exploits on forums contributes to the machine that ruins these places in the same way that budget airlines and visa free regimes do.

There is big difference between RVF members and staggers,Turks,Italians and Arabs.The reason behind it is quite simple.RVF members travel solo while the latter travel in hordes.
The reason staggers,Italians,Turks and Arabs travel in hordes is to reduce expenses.It is also the reason for their extravagant behaviour since they feel more powerful inside the horde.They do real damage when they fall on a place like cockroaches.They can destroy it usually not permanently meaning this is reversible when they disappear.
The reason they destroy it is that after they have come and approached every single girl regardless of appearance telling her exactly the same primitive and often insulting things the girl supposes that the next guy who approaches her is one of them and tries to avoid him before he opens his mouth.The bad reputation they create is inevitable.
The question is do RVF members create good reputation?Maybe not if they are not quite skilled however their effect is very weak because they get diluted in the vast majority.

Actually we should all be grateful to the few marriage oriented sincere guys who create a good reputation and give us a good name.Stories how Masha married this rich Greek and now lives a happy life make a circle and many girls are ready to repeat the adventure.Especially when the analogy is 5 marriage oriented guys to 1 sex oriented guys is to the absolute interest of the girls to always fall for the challenge.When the analogy surpasses the 1 marriage oriented guy to 5 sex oriented guys it is no more in interest of the majority of sensible girls to try the adventure.So the more the mail order bride and groom travellers succeed the better it is for the tourists with more practical intentions.
Good point. problem is the marriage agencies are a sinking ship , unless they pretty much scam these days .I know guys who started them ,and I had opportunity to be partners in a big one. Less and less women are wanting foreigners ,so less and less marriages are taking place with serious chicks. part of the decline of foreign status is of course the chicks who went overseas and complained how bad they were treated, or got murdered, or used as hookers. Like I said news travels fast, bad news faster. A lot of the guys seeking marriage also ended up playing WET the stick so another source of bad reputation. I honestly think sex tourists image is ahead of all the good intention ed guys out there now.Guys wanting sex either for free or pay is overshadowing a lot of the scene now. Their all or nothing mentality makes them prone to generizations. Leaving to move abroad with a single guy is not cool anymore. Now its good only if whole family immigrates or she gets a job.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - thegmanifesto - 01-09-2013

Again, we're talking about the how. If you didnt lie, cheat, and decieve, didnt pay, and got the bang, that puts you in a different category. We make fun of betas who do whatever girls say just to get some piddling drops of sex - if that even happens. If he actually got the bang, should we say hes the same as us since he ran his game? The how matters.

Anyone can become a member of this forum in under 60 seconds. Thinking forum members hold some sort of higher ground over the stag parties, italians and turks is delusional.

RVF members sponsor vacations, lie about length of stay, admitedly pay for sex, suplicate, etc.

RVF members sit at home spamming girls through vkontakte and mamba across the entire FSU in random cities that they have no intention of visiting. They are doing exactly what the turks and arabs are doing. This spam makes it harder for guys like me to get the girls attention when i actually do visit these places.

Roosh himself is a turk.

Read the Siberian meetup thread. It reads no different to a regular horny stag party. Guys drooling over photos of random women like adolescent virgins.

Publicising ones exploits on forums contributes to the machine that ruins these places in the same way that budget airlines and visa free regimes do.

There is big difference between RVF members and staggers,Turks,Italians and Arabs.The reason behind it is quite simple.RVF members travel solo while the latter travel in hordes.
The reason staggers,Italians,Turks and Arabs travel in hordes is to reduce expenses.It is also the reason for their extravagant behaviour since they feel more powerful inside the horde.They do real damage when they fall on a place like cockroaches.They can destroy it usually not permanently meaning this is reversible when they disappear.
The reason they destroy it is that after they have come and approached every single girl regardless of appearance telling her exactly the same primitive and often insulting things the girl supposes that the next guy who approaches her is one of them and tries to avoid him before he opens his mouth.The bad reputation they create is inevitable.
The question is do RVF members create good reputation?Maybe not if they are not quite skilled however their effect is very weak because they get diluted in the vast majority.

Actually we should all be grateful to the few marriage oriented sincere guys who create a good reputation and give us a good name.Stories how Masha married this rich Greek and now lives a happy life make a circle and many girls are ready to repeat the adventure.Especially when the analogy is 5 marriage oriented guys to 1 sex oriented guys is to the absolute interest of the girls to always fall for the challenge.When the analogy surpasses the 1 marriage oriented guy to 5 sex oriented guys it is no more in interest of the majority of sensible girls to try the adventure.So the more the mail order bride and groom travellers succeed the better it is for the tourists with more practical intentions.

That is my understanding as well.

Also, I don't think Rvforum members do things like take a piss on the national monument like I heard UK Stag parties have done in Latvia.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - bojangles - 01-10-2013

Quote: (01-09-2013 06:47 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Roosh himself is a turk.

That is my understanding as well.

Also, I don't think Rvforum members do things like take a piss on the national monument like I heard UK Stag parties have done in Latvia.

word. I still believe having 'game' is a big major factor, regardless of external influences on that country (ie stags, turks, gays, whatever)

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - The Fantasist - 01-10-2013

This debate has probably gone on since the first human migrations. Neanderthal man discovers a fertile valley full of ripe fruit trees,does he tell the tribe or keep his mouth shut? And you can bet your life that when the sailors on Captain Cook's ship set eyes on the Polynesian chicks in grass skirts they hoped he would keep his mouth shut on return to England. It's human nature to want to keep places for yourself but it's also human nature to want to share intel with like minded people. As I see it,the influence of the RVF Travel Forum on places is minimal and there are a few reasons for that.

The main reason is because our numbers are so small in comparison to other groups who affect social dynamics. There will always be thousands more sex tourists or stag do drunks in places then us. We have a tiny carbon footprint so to speak. How many of our members are in the DR on holiday now,5 maybe? How many in Brazil after getting advice here,10? Moscow,3? Bishkek,0? Those figures are meaningless when it comes to ruining a place. Secondly who will follow through and visit places written about on here? A very select few I would say. I think most people who read the travel thread do so more in hope then expectation ( I don't mean regular posters but people who just read it ). You got to think,let's say Kamaki for example writes a report about a village in deepest Kazakhstan having hot and available women,how many people reading the thread are actually going to book time off work,apply for the visa,drop $$$ on a flight,learn some Russian,not to mention travelling 15 hours by train across the step to a place that may or may not live up to expectations. I would say very very very few. 99.9% of readers of that post would dream about it,talk about it but ultimately decide they would rather do something else.

The only places where we can hasten the decline despite our small numbers are off the track places where there are zero foreigners and small populations. I say bring it on,let them throw their hat into the ring,don the gloves and fit the gum shield because unlike the perception,it ain't no easier abroad. Let them arrive in town with no language skills,where everyone wants to make a penny off of you,where you have to put up with the loneliness of having nobody to talk to in your own language,where the natives don't get your humour,where the police want to shake you down and the women seem hostile. See how long they last. People presume you travel because it must be easier abroad or because you can't get laid back home. That's an erroneous view. I can go out this Friday in my home town and get something, at least a kiss,maybe a SNL. It's not like that abroad,fuck I've struck out more times abroad then I can remember. I have travelled to places where I felt like a leper,where women I approached looked at me with nothing short of disdain until I managed to somehow by hook and by crook works things out and adjust my approach. Anyone who can do that and is willing to put themselves through that when they could be home surrounded by friends and comforts has as much right to visit the places we talk about as any of us. The fact is though that only a tiny number will attempt it.

Finally if I or anyone else writes a field report and it does let the secret out the bag,it doesn't matter to the writer. They lived it,they saw it when it was great,an Arcadia. You will always have those memories of being the first in,the guy who forged the path for the others. You can be the old fart when you're older rocking on your porch talking about how different it was when you were there. Nothing wrong with that.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - thegmanifesto - 01-10-2013

Quote: (01-10-2013 08:01 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

You got to think,let's say Kamaki for example writes a report about a village in deepest Kazakhstan having hot and available women,how many people reading the thread are actually going to book time off work,apply for the visa,drop $$$ on a flight,learn some Russian,not to mention travelling 15 hours by train across the step to a place that may or may not live up to expectations. I would say very very very few. 99.9% of readers of that post would dream about it,talk about it but ultimately decide they would rather do something else.

Exactly.

I read about these little villages or industrial towns in FSU and think "I should really go and see".

Then I wake up from my dream and realize I should just go to Miami Beach.

Or try to meet a Kazakhstan girl in Montreal this summer.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - solo - 01-10-2013

unlike the perception,it ain't no easier abroad. Let them arrive in town with no language skills,where everyone wants to make a penny off of you,where you have to put up with the loneliness of having nobody to talk to in your own language,where the natives don't get your humour,where the police want to shake you down and the women seem hostile. See how long they last. People presume you travel because it must be easier abroad or because you can't get laid back home. That's an erroneous view. I can go out this Friday in my home town and get something, at least a kiss,maybe a SNL. It's not like that abroad

This is so true.

Also what threads like this do is reinforce my decision to be traveling now rather than postpone it for the future. Who knows what the world will look like in 10 or even 5 years. I'm done postponing things I want to do, life happens now and the future is never a sure thing.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - InternationPlayboy - 01-10-2013

Quote: (01-07-2013 05:32 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Hell, surfers will beat down photographers that take pictures of certain waves, and this is in Southern California. There are certain beaches and certain waves that you will never, ever see a picture of in Surfer Mag.

This is pretty big from what I hear in Brazil. They are die hard out there about keeping their surf spots secret

Most guys will not act on information. And many guys won't believe what you write anyways.

The reality is, the majority of the guys don't do sh*t at all.

I've come to realize this myself

Hell, I have been writing about The Del Mar Racetrack for 7 years, talking about how it is the greatest place in California for girls, and I still don't think even one person from this forum has gone. (I know a few were going to go this year but couldn't).

My aunt used to work at the Del Mar Racetrack until her alcoholism got to the point where she could hardly leave her house.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - InternationPlayboy - 01-10-2013

Quote: (01-10-2013 09:54 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

You got to think,let's say Kamaki for example writes a report about a village in deepest Kazakhstan having hot and available women,how many people reading the thread are actually going to book time off work,apply for the visa,drop $$$ on a flight,learn some Russian,not to mention travelling 15 hours by train across the step to a place that may or may not live up to expectations. I would say very very very few. 99.9% of readers of that post would dream about it,talk about it but ultimately decide they would rather do something else.

Exactly.

I read about these little villages or industrial towns in FSU and think "I should really go and see".

Then I wake up from my dream and realize I should just go to Miami Beach.

Or try to meet a Kazakhstan girl in Montreal this summer.

I actually met a handful of Kazakhi girls in Miami Beach. Almost banged one but her and her friend kept giving me shit about having a girlfriend. At first she wouldn't do anything with me, then I finally got the kiss. I went back to her house and she continued to give me shit. I ended up just saying fuck it. She was playing too many games. Even when me and my girl were fighting, I would hit her up but she was still playing too many games. She was pretty good looking though. Kazakhi girls are either Asian looking, Russian looking, or a mix of both. This one was a mix. Asian face, eyes not too squinty, but Russian body, with a big old ass and tits. Didn't mean to get off topic though.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - eldorado - 01-11-2013

This topic is getting self-criticism,,,
I mostly agree with Vorkuta and Kamaki about what games headed.
One side of story that economic crisis negatively affected european people for travelling too much on the contrary of economic situation of russia and brazil as top destinations and game is getting difficult.
I think even far east will be more and more difficult for the future. Example Thailand...
Another side, Italian, Turks and Arabs are not only aggresive but also stubborn to get target, actually, most of FSU girls appreciate that men get crazy for them after disappointment with locals.
In order to get result, game specialists should find new solutions.
I think forum is really great network to discover new tactics of members and some hints.
I'm writing these senteces with listening MY WAY / Frank Sinatra.
Did I find my way ? I think yes,,,

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - Dulceácido - 01-11-2013

I think logistics takes care of the possibility of ruining a place. Not everyone can afford worldwide travel, no matter how much they'd like to go.

For every forum member you give "the keys to the kingdom," there are probably a million dipshits trying to game the place. I equate it to spitting in the ocean. Pretty sure "Poosy Paradise" will not be ruined by an overload of RooshV forum members that I can't compete against.

And if you've been to one of these places and decide not to give out intel for the chance that it'll be overran with competition--you're a total bitch and not someone I want on my team.

Man-up! It's us against them, not us against each other. There is plenty of pussy to be had and the likes of this forum could never upset that. If it could, then you were mistaken in thinking it was a "Poosy Paradise" in the first place.

I'd gladly take any of you guys to any of my hot-spots. Bring it. Let's do this. Am I afraid I'll get cockblocked? Not even. I help you pull. You help me pull. It's a personal thing if you take and take and never give. Then you're just an asshole. I can sniff those guys out in 5 minutes.

If you're of the mentality of "hoarding" a place all to yourself because you've cornered the market on hemming up pussy there and you don't want to distribute the intel--I'd question why you were even on this forum. I hate users. The only thing worse is enablers.

Either join the community and bring something of value to the table or leave the community because you do nothing to deserve benefiting from the shared knowledge of the collective.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - chochemonger1 - 01-11-2013

Quote: (01-11-2013 08:39 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

I think logistics takes care of the possibility of ruining a place. Not everyone can afford worldwide travel, no matter how much they'd like to go.

For every forum member you give "the keys to the kingdom," there are probably a million dipshits trying to game the place. I equate it to spitting in the ocean. Pretty sure "Poosy Paradise" will not be ruined by an overload of RooshV forum members that I can't compete against.

And if you've been to one of these places and decide not to give out intel for the chance that it'll be overran with competition--you're a total bitch and not someone I want on my team.

Man-up! It's us against them, not us against each other. There is plenty of pussy to be had and the likes of this forum could never upset that. If it could, then you were mistaken in thinking it was a "Poosy Paradise" in the first place.

I'd gladly take any of you guys to any of my hot-spots. Bring it. Let's do this. Am I afraid I'll get cockblocked? Not even. I help you pull. You help me pull. It's a personal thing if you take and take and never give. Then you're just an asshole. I can sniff those guys out in 5 minutes.

If you're of the mentality of "hoarding" a place all to yourself because you've cornered the market on hemming up pussy there and you don't want to distribute the intel--I'd question why you were even on this forum. I hate users. The only thing worse is enablers.

Either join the community and bring something of value to the table or leave the community because you do nothing to deserve benefiting from the shared knowledge of the collective.

Dulceaido, agree with what you have said. Now, what places have you been to, that you consider pussy paradises?

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - jimukr104 - 01-11-2013

I heard women are from Venus. Surprised we do not have a data sheet yet. Is it poosy paradise?
Dulcea great post but I do not think you understand what wolverine and others warned about. It's more about ruined reputation than worrying about competition. In some countries like Ukraine for example reputation actually proceeds foreigners. It than causes travelers to lie and make up crap to jump though the hoops thus building a worst
reputation. Also in certain locations Game does not set you apart from sex tourists in locals views.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - Dulceácido - 01-11-2013

Quote: (01-11-2013 08:59 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Dulceaido, agree with what you have said. Now, what places have you been to, that you consider pussy paradises?

Thanks.

I would say, and it's interesting because it is being debated in other threads right now, but I think of Medellín as a Poosy Paradise. I would also say Bogotá.
Then there's Lima...
Quito...
Asunción...
Klaipeda...
Tegucigalpa...
San Juan...
San Jose...
Rota...
Melbourne...

But, and maybe it's because I lived in Colombia and speak Spanish, the king heavyweight Poosy Paradise is Medellín. And, I realize I will probably catch a lot of flack for saying so, but I have to say it. Can you get blown out of the water there? Absolutely. Can I think of any other place where the chicks are so hot and easy? Nope.

There are still a lot of places to where I want to travel. I'm thinking Dom Rep may be the grand competition for Medellín. I say that solely from gaming chicks online and the things I've read here, but they seem very open (sexually) and not as polluted with BS. That's just a guess, though. I will probably go there in June to settle the debate. Of course, all are invited. I have a vision of 20-30 Rooshers mowing that place down! lol! Fun times.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - chochemonger1 - 01-11-2013

Quote: (01-11-2013 11:28 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Thanks.

I would say, and it's interesting because it is being debated in other threads right now, but I think of Medellín as a Poosy Paradise. I would also say Bogotá.
Then there's Lima...
Quito...
Asunción...
Klaipeda...
Tegucigalpa...
San Juan...
San Jose...
Rota...
Melbourne...

But, and maybe it's because I lived in Colombia and speak Spanish, the king heavyweight Poosy Paradise is Medellín. And, I realize I will probably catch a lot of flack for saying so, but I have to say it. Can you get blown out of the water there? Absolutely. Can I think of any other place where the chicks are so hot and easy? Nope.

There are still a lot of places to where I want to travel. I'm thinking Dom Rep may be the grand competition for Medellín. I say that solely from gaming chicks online and the things I've read here, but they seem very open (sexually) and not as polluted with BS. That's just a guess, though. I will probably go there in June to settle the debate. Of course, all are invited. I have a vision of 20-30 Rooshers mowing that place down! lol! Fun times.

D, my last stay in Medellin I did alright, but I felt a lot of the magic had dissapeared. However, I had horrible back pain for 6 weeks, so I can partly attribute it to that. Hard to game women when just sitting causes pain.

My younger brother is also a Medellin veteran and he is now in Bucaramanga. He will be in Medellin all of february, so I am curious to hear what his opinion of Medellin will be this time around.

For me, it will be either Cali or Santiago, DR for the entire month of february.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - thegmanifesto - 01-11-2013

Thanks.

Then there's Lima...
Quito...
Asunción...
Klaipeda...
Tegucigalpa...
San Juan...
San Jose...
Rota...
Melbourne...

Crazy.

I didn't think Bogota, San Juan or San Jose were particularly easy.

I think a lot of this comes down to perspective.

I think if a guy gets zero girls in a month in America, and then he goes to a country and gets two girls, he thinks its the greatest place on earth (not directing this at you).

But if a guy swoops 5 girls a month in America and then swoops two in a place like Bogota, he thinks the place isn't easy.

It's all perspective.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - garygroundwork - 01-11-2013

Quote: (01-11-2013 05:44 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Thanks.

Then there's Lima...
Quito...
Asunción...
Klaipeda...
Tegucigalpa...
San Juan...
San Jose...
Rota...
Melbourne...

D, my last stay in Medellin I did alright, but I felt a lot of the magic had dissapeared. However, I had horrible back pain for 6 weeks, so I can partly attribute it to that. Hard to game women when just sitting causes pain.

agree...and it's tragic

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - brianmark - 01-12-2013

Quote: (01-07-2013 05:47 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2013 05:43 PM)urbrock Wrote:  

Game is game, absolutely, but there are some places that are WAY easier to get laid then other places and if everyone know about them, they might not remain as easy as they once were....

It is not guys like us who "ruin" places.

I show up in a place solo, dressed nice and try to swoop some girls.

Hopefully I take a few down. That makes zero impact.

We are low "footprint" travelers.

It is the hoards of UK idiots on stag parties, or Turkish guys (so I hear, I have never been to those places) that are the ones we need to worry about.

And from what I see, there is nothing stopping them.

It is not the guys on the RooshvForum ruining anyplace. Most of the guys are armchair travelers anyway. As countries economies imporove girls become more interested in Smartphones than men. There are few Alphas. There are many more Beta guys who funnel money into these economies. Beta men would include the men that go to Ukraine and marry one or sponsor her for a year until she can come to the West.

RooshvForum doesn't even make a dent internationally. Even in the USA the members are barely scatching the surface. I asked before Spring Break and Mardi Gras last year who was going. I think nobody on the Forum went to Mardi Gras and only one guy did a good write up about Spring Break.

So you don't have to worry, the problem won't come from knowledge being shared on the Forum.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - brianmark - 01-12-2013

Quote: (01-09-2013 11:57 AM)cibo Wrote:  

Roosh himself is a turk.

Anyone can sign up to a boxing gym in 5 minutes. Doesn't mean they're a boxer. There is a line between a boxer and a street brawler which is the same as a playboy and a thirsty dude. We can debate where that line is all day but thats a theoretical discussion id like to skip.

Like you said anybody can join a boxing guy in 5 minutes, but only one in a million will be any good. This is the same with Game and Travel Game. I can write everything I know about Game that works for me and publish it. I can give you a list of the best countries in the world to go to for girls.

This means very little, because most people aren't going to become great at Game over night. Even if you give everyone a list of the Poossy Paradises, some guys won't like Asian girls, or black girls, or green girls. Most of the guys will never go anyway. Most of the guys even at the Poosy Paradises don't have any Game! I'm actually worried less than ever that a little knowledge will spoil the Poosy Paradise!

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - Dark Cyd - 01-12-2013

Looks like we're still on different wavelengths here so I'm going to make my points real simple:
1. It's about the negative impact that a traveling 'player' can do to a place
2. It only takes a handful of bad seeds to ruin a place

Tell me, how much negative impact has the Sandy Hook school shooter had on:
- gun loving citizens
- video game enthusiasts
- lone wolf/loner type guys
- people with autism

not to mention the pressure on teachers and the school system from parents & the community

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - DoctaWho - 01-13-2013

Quote: (01-09-2013 01:47 AM)The Duke Wrote:  

I think the biggest destroyer of poosy paradises is that the difference between developing countries and developed countries is shrinking.

Back in 2000, as an american you might have earned 10x to 20x the wage as a person in a typical developing country. Now it's maybe half that, or like 5x to 10x.

This right here is the key, but the good news is that for the quality man the places will never get ruined. The big difference is that you actually have to show and prove various things when you walk in, essentially things reach a point where for the women you want you have to qualify yourself instead of vice-versa.

I'm a huge fan of knowledge but I think that knowledge is what is making things harder. Women in some countries are finally finding out that the average guy in America/Europe is not a millionaire and many travelers save for year(s) to visit the country and never go back. When I was in SEA I met tons of foreigner chasers who 5-10 years ago would have only cared what country you come from, but now ask what your job is. You say student and you're done, but you say doctor or business man and you will be okay until she starts asking questions about that profession. You're also now competing with local guys, some of whom are crushing western guys in the salary game (at least relatively speaking). It doesn't matter if you're white, black, fat, in shape...in most countries women will take a local man of means over a foreigner. As the pool of eligible men grows in a country or more women gain access to the pool, the pull of foreigners decreases.

Some guys are always going to be successful in foreign countries. But as time goes on success will come down more so to what you're about than where you are from. There is a huge difference between living a lifestyle and having a certain lifestyle.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - lurker - 01-13-2013

Quote: (01-07-2013 06:39 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

If you really want to protect places, you should take a page out of the surfer's manual: You need to start beating up bloggers.

If you see a traveler in your spot, threaten him and tell him to beat it. Tell him to leave and go home.

You see an American taking pictures? Break his camera.

You see a guy tweeting a photo? Take his Iphone.

You see a guy writing a blog post? Smash his computer.

Do you want to go that far?

You really don't need to go that far. I spend a good chunk of my water time at a below-the-radar spot that doesn't have violent localism, but does have a steady crew of guys that won't hesitate to regulate it. They're not unwelcoming, but won't tolerate malfeasance. I recognize 90%+ of the people in the water every time I'm there. The takeaway lesson is that keeping people out isn't as important as pulling them into the fold of the community and ensuring they play by the rules once there. I've seen a number of travel spots where this works out beautifully.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - temujin - 01-13-2013

For every guy who goes to a pussy paradise because of this forum, there are hundreds of guys (or thousands, depending on the location) who go there because they heard it had "hot chicks" or "great nightlife" through the grapevine.

What I'm curious about are Italian men.

Is there a sex travel guide in Italian floating around somewhere on the web? Do Italian men share a hive brain that directs them towards easy pussy destinations? Or do they just have the potent combination of horny desperation, inflated egos, and "hot blonde syndrome" that inexorably pulls them to EE?

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - jimukr104 - 01-13-2013

Quote: (01-13-2013 06:02 PM)temujin Wrote:  

For every guy who goes to a pussy paradise because of this forum, there are hundreds of guys (or thousands, depending on the location) who go there because they heard it had "hot chicks" or "great nightlife" through the grapevine.

Is there a sex travel guide in Italian floating around somewhere on the web? Do Italian men share a hive brain that directs them towards easy pussy destinations? Or do they just have the potent combination of horny desperation, inflated egos, and "hot blonde syndrome" that inexorably pulls them to EE?
LOL I wonder what the Turkish sites look like.They discuss their strategies of surrounding and intimidating chicks while they demand sex from them. Wheres the "300" when you need them. Greek go command them to hold the HOT GATES.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - The Fantasist - 01-14-2013

Quote: (01-13-2013 06:02 PM)temujin Wrote:  

It seems they do:
http://gnoccatravels.com/viaggiodellagno...e-donne/p1

I typed in 'easy women travel sex' into google.italy and this forum came up. The topic in the thread that came up was about Poland.

Seems they have the same kinds of topics we do too. Here is a post about comparisons between Russians and Ukrainian women. Google translate didn't do a very good job but you get the jist:

My experience of 8 years of knowledge of the world Russian, Slavic and former Soviet Union. The Russia is a huge country, much depends on the specific city. Several Russian living outside of Russia, the Baltic States, the former Soviet republics ... . Until 1991 the families were accustomed to move within the Soviet Union without problems and therefore there is a great mix. Ukraine In at least half of the people are first Russian language. Various television hosts and politicians can not even speak Ukrainian. Having said all that, if you can recognize from the Russian Ukraine, the greatest differences (obviously generalizes ...) are: - Ukraine a little 'less economically developed (a Ukrainian will easily offer all up to you, a Russian if he does it is by tradition, not by real need, if he traveled often can not do half the cost with you .... another example, a Ukrainian easier to want to come to live in Italy , as opposed to a Russian, especially if you live in major cities, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Novosibirsk, .... will already be economically quite well, even in the Puchasing Power Parity should stay where it is) - Ukrainian a little 'more arriviste, willing to do anything, is a recognized national character by themselves - Ukrainian more attached to the family - Ukrainian a little 'less healthy, more dental problems (tooth decay), the foot (pinky and other fingers curved past because of the shoes from Soviet girls and then the high heels that use to go everywhere ....), skin in general for me Russian and Ukrainian are the same family, but to assess the value of potential prey use these parameters: a) physical perfection (no of the problems mentioned above) b) Knowledge of languages ​​and experience of travel and living abroad c) open-mindedness and lack of character typical problems of women slaves d) work and wealth, the ability to support herself without being at all costs to human.