Roosh V Forum
Player's Log / Lounge - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Player's Log / Lounge (/thread-24128.html)

Player's Log / Lounge - kaotic - 12-15-2016

Quote: (12-15-2016 04:03 PM)Truth Teller Wrote:  

Raw dogged a girl for the first time a few nights ago. Can't say I was a big fan.

Was the worries that made you not a big fan ?

Or is it just unattractive ?

Player's Log / Lounge - kiwi12 - 12-15-2016

Raw dogged a girl for the first time a few nights ago. Can't say I was a big fan.

[Image: ca91efe3e033fb8022bf68c153281c3b.gif]

Player's Log / Lounge - Truth Teller - 12-15-2016

Quote: (12-15-2016 04:08 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Both, I'm not a fan of STDs, but it was also that I didn't find it all that different in sensation from an average thickness condom.

Player's Log / Lounge - kaotic - 12-15-2016

Wait really ?

That's pretty crazy. I can feel WAY more without condoms. I hate using condoms and always pull out or she swallows.

It's just so much better without one.

I feel you on the STD scared, I've had a few scares, but never actually got an STD.

Player's Log / Lounge - General Stalin - 12-15-2016

That's crazy man. I sometimes can go soft fucking with a condom simply because I don't feel enough. There have been a few times where I have had a condom on then rip it off and go in raw, the stark difference in sensation is how the kids say these days:

[Image: bc4.png]

Player's Log / Lounge - Travesty - 12-15-2016

I only like making out with a fine young lady in the darkness. Sex is a complete afterthought.

Player's Log / Lounge - RunsWithScissors - 12-15-2016

I've been pretty busy and haven't been on here in a couple weeks, good to catch up what everyone is up to.

I've been spending some time with the old flame who lives an hour away, we don't see each other often because of the distance but really hit it off when we're together. She's way into me, but told me a couple times that she assumes I'm dating other people and that's fine. She's the hottest woman I've ever dated which is good for my confidence and abundance mentality, in fact it's helped me get more picky about girls. She's an awesome cook, pays for stuff, great in the bedroom, and we have a lot of shared interests. It would be dangerous for me if she lived closer, the distance works out to keep me from getting too attached.

I'm still fucking my regular plate about once a week, she's been awesome even when I've distanced a bit due to being busy or whatever. Picked up another so-so plate but she's not very interesting and I worry about her getting attached so probably going to drop her.

I've had a couple first dates off of Match, both girls about 10 years younger than me and both fairly new to town. The first was a little thicker than her pictures but cute and passed the boner test, however she didn't even pretend to reach for her purse when the bill came and almost forgot to thank me for picking it up (which I normally don't mind doing for a simple round of drinks) so that pissed me off. I tried to venue switch but she didn't want to. I had walked to the bar, she offered to drive me home, I invited her in and she agreed. Bitch could talk, all sorts of crazy stories from her work including some sexual ones. I kissed her and we made out some but wasn't getting much in the way of strong attraction so didn't escalate much and she left after a while. I haven't heard from her and don't intend to follow up with her unless she reaches out.

The second date was more fun, she's got an OK face but smokin' body. She only had one drink, said she gets bad hangovers and was driving. I did some mild physical escalation in the bar, touching her on the arm, leg and shoulder, she was receptive but didn't reciprocate. She travels a lot for work, fairly recently divorced before she moved here. When we left it was still early, I asked if she was the early to bed type or if she'd like to do something else. She asked what I had in mind, I said I'd offer to show her another cool spot in town but she wouldn't have another drink so we could go back to my place instead. She said "Ohhhhh... it's a bit early for that, but I'd like to see you again another time." I just smiled and said sure, no problem, gave her a hug goodbye, she seemed ready for a kiss but I turned and walked away and went to meet up with a buddy. Of course later I thought of a better reply ("What, it's too early to watch an episode of Westworld together at my place?"), oh well, good responses come to me more quickly as I continue to gain experience. I don't really care if I meet up with her again or not, would enjoy fucking her, but I didn't follow up with her after the date. She texted me a few days later saying she had a lot of fun and would like to do it again, that she's traveling for the holidays and asked if I'd like to meet up after new years.

The more girls and higher quality girls I spend time with the pickier I'm getting. I've dropped a couple other girls, one who I fucked once and another who I wanted to fuck, due to bad behavior or shitty logistics. I've got a busy time coming up over the holidays, spending a lot of time with my kids and traveling, so probably the only action I'll have going on is when my main plate comes over after the kids go to bed.

Ultimately I'm a little frustrated/disappointed with myself, I'm getting decent at dating but don't feel like the things I do are really "game". The closest I feel to actually having "game" is with the old flame, I'm having to really work to not get caught up in her, I lead when I'm with her, I always seem to know the right thing to say even when conversations get tricky, I'm able to steer her emotions a bit. It's all a learning experience for me and I'm having fun doing it.

Player's Log / Lounge - General Stalin - 12-15-2016

I guess it depends on what you perception of game is and what you desire to get from developing it.

If game means being a pussy whisperer that makes all women fall to their knees when you talk to them, then you may be shooting for the stars there. From your posts in the lounge here about your dates you seem conscious and deliberate in your actions with women, and you have the balls to make moves and break out of your comfort zone. That's great development in a social and romantic sense if you ask me. It comes down to what you want to get out of it.

Player's Log / Lounge - RunsWithScissors - 12-15-2016

I can agree with that. What I more think about are those guys that know how to influence girls feelings and emotions, how to read and manipulate social situations on a larger scale. I've grown to be decent in a one-on-one date situation, am comfortable in social situations in general, and am enjoying the benefits of developing these skills. It just feels like there's so much more out there and progress is slow.

Player's Log / Lounge - heavy - 12-16-2016

Girl just told me she checked my phone. I've always been the guy to leave the phone there, don't worry about it, no passcode or whatever. Girls don't check my phone. If they want to check my phone, go a-fuckin-head.

Well she did.

She confronted me about shit I already told her went on at least in summary and the stuff she'd need to know to be fair...well she dug in to the details and as you all know, she got all pissed (again, she knew of the important stuff).

I left. Went home. She's called 8 times. Texted a bunch. I don't plan on reading the texts or answering the call.

A lot of broken trust there.

Player's Log / Lounge - heavy - 12-16-2016

Follow up...

I asked her if I left one of my under armour workout socks at her place. So I did respond I guess.

Had a great run of basketball at lunch dropping treys all over, gonna do some live roll bjj later.

Player's Log / Lounge - Truth Teller - 12-16-2016

If a girl decides to read my phone, that's cause to end whatever is going on. Privacy is one of my strongest boundaries.

Player's Log / Lounge - General Stalin - 12-17-2016

Took a girl's anal virginity last night and it was wonderful. She loved it... and so did I. Then she ended up crying in bed, talking about how she was mad at herself because she is starting to grow attached to me. I told her I like her and love spending time with her and that I also have feelings for her, but if she is looking for something serious and committed then I'm not it. Always hurts to tell that to a girl. She was pretty emotional as broads tend to get. She strategically waited until I went into the shower in the morning then left the hotel room. Texted me later said she just needed to "clear her head."

I think the half-life for this casual relationship is running out.

Player's Log / Lounge - Turnus - 12-17-2016

Plow a girl in the butt
Girl gets the feels

Love it!

Player's Log / Lounge - Roardog - 12-17-2016

Quote: (12-15-2016 04:13 PM)Truth Teller Wrote:  

Quote: (12-15-2016 04:08 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Both, I'm not a fan of STDs, but it was also that I didn't find it all that different in sensation from an average thickness condom.

Seriously? [Image: huh.gif]

The STD bit I get which is why I never go raw with a girl unless I know she is clean. But going raw is the best, it feels SO much better than wearing a condom.
The sensation, the warmth, the wetness, it all feels so much better raw. Not to mention blasting raw inside a girl satisfies that primal urge to impregnate an attractive female.

Player's Log / Lounge - Vienna - 12-18-2016

Scenario and questions:

Met a girl a little over a month ago. We fucked regularly since first date. She's an exchange student and went back to her country yesterday, after we spent the night banging. Had a talk a few days before where we both said that we like each other, her admitting that she's fallen in love with me. Agreed to stay in touch and keep the door open for future rendezvous; she insisted on continued communication, I was pretty much saying "OK but no expectations" even though I honestly feel differently.

This is the same girl I wrote about a few pages back, who admitted to having an affair on her ex of 9 years. From what I've inferred from her talking though, I sense they're on and off.

I'm working on other girls to handle my oneitis. Banged a few Tinder girls this year. While I met this girl through Tinder as well, she's pretty and has shit going for her which is why I don't want to cut her off completely. She's been easy to be with, no drama or flakiness.

Mu questions are:
How to handle communication and potential meet-ups? She lives close to a few cities that are on my travel list, so having her tag along would be great.
Could she just be setting me up as an orbiter, given her history? I smell branch-swinger.

Player's Log / Lounge - ExploringReality - 12-18-2016

Quote: (12-18-2016 07:49 AM)DarianFrey Wrote:  

Scenario and questions:

Met a girl a little over a month ago. We fucked regularly since first date. She's an exchange student and went back to her country yesterday, after we spent the night banging. Had a talk a few days before where we both said that we like each other, her admitting that she's fallen in love with me. Agreed to stay in touch and keep the door open for future rendezvous; she insisted on continued communication, I was pretty much saying "OK but no expectations" even though I honestly feel differently.

This is the same girl I wrote about a few pages back, who admitted to having an affair on her ex of 9 years. From what I've inferred from her talking though, I sense they're on and off.

I'm working on other girls to handle my oneitis. Banged a few Tinder girls this year. While I met this girl through Tinder as well, she's pretty and has shit going for her which is why I don't want to cut her off completely. She's been easy to be with, no drama or flakiness.

Mu questions are:
How to handle communication and potential meet-ups? She lives close to a few cities that are on my travel list, so having her tag along would be great.
Could she just be setting me up as an orbiter, given her history? I smell branch-swinger.

This happened to me. What did I do? I went NoContact. Why? Because I had not enough inner game as to be able to pull this out, I was developing deep feelings and I didn't want that again. So, in my opinion, it depends of if you will be able to remain unattached even if you are developing oneitis. Long distance relationships would only work in an arrangement as the one you are making, but it will be difficult if you have feels for the girl.
You know your emotional strength better than anyone.

Player's Log / Lounge - General Stalin - 12-18-2016

If she is down to just be a bang-abroad and you can hit her up NSA when you travel to her area then I see keep her in the loop. Having girls in different locales is great. Now, if you find it difficult to not grow serious attachment to her then I would cut it off with her right now. You'll just end up burning yourself.

Player's Log / Lounge - Roardog - 12-19-2016

Quote: (12-18-2016 07:49 AM)DarianFrey Wrote:  

Scenario and questions:

Mu questions are:

It depends on what her definition of "continued communication" is. If it is only a short text convo once a week then I say go for it, keep her warm. However if she is looking for lots of contact then I'd drop her as you don't want to be her long distance boyfriend.

Player's Log / Lounge - tomzestatlu - 12-19-2016

My girl confirmed she could take another girl to our bed. I don´t want to cheat on her, because of all her care and commitment for me and this seems to be win.

Player's Log / Lounge - General Stalin - 12-20-2016

My main girl got me a sweet self winding Relic watch in black. Has exposed mechanism on the top and bottom. Very busy and awesome looking. I got her a new above-range microwave.

Player's Log / Lounge - tomzestatlu - 12-21-2016

Quote: (12-20-2016 01:10 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

My main girl got me a sweet self winding Relic watch in black. Has exposed mechanism on the top and bottom. Very busy and awesome looking. I got her a new above-range microwave.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Player's Log / Lounge - RunsWithScissors - 12-21-2016

Quote:General Stalin Wrote:

I got her a new above-range microwave.

It's been my experience that girls generally don't like useful/functional gifts (not enough feelz I presume), sounds like this worked out for you though.

Player's Log / Lounge - General Stalin - 12-21-2016

I got her a pair of earrings too that she doesn't know about yet (relax they were $20). Will give her those on xmas day when she comes over for dinner. She is happy with the microwave but it is a lame gift. Functional shit is nice (men love functional gifts) but it leaves much to be desired for a woman so I had to get her something a bit more "special" and "thoughtful".

The special part is that I actually installed it for her when she wasn't home. She came home to a new working microwave above her stove. Even wired in a new power outlet in her cabinet because the old unit was actually wired into the house.

Player's Log / Lounge - Gorgiass - 12-22-2016

This is a good time of year for suburban residents like myself. College girls are all home for the season looking to get out of their parent's houses, old social circles are disrupted so everyone seems open to meeting. It's like a college town in the fall around here right now.

Been working long weeks so a bit rusty but did a few approaches and got a number at an upscale outlet plaza earlier, even the ones that weren't receptive were still friendly about it. I'll be hitting that spot regularly throughout break. Tinder is fire right now too. Headed out to see what's going on for thirsty Thursday. Looks like it's going to be an eventful few weeks!