Roosh V Forum
Player's Log / Lounge - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Player's Log / Lounge (/thread-24128.html)

Player's Log / Lounge - Cattle Rustler - 12-01-2016

You can filter by hosts who can do late check ins. I'm on AirBNB and welcome guests any time, mostly because my unit is down the street from my backup place.

Player's Log / Lounge - Roardog - 12-02-2016

Quote: (12-01-2016 06:55 AM)tylerdurden1993 Wrote:  

Been out with this girl from tinder two times now. I haven't banged.

First time she drove 20 minutes to see me we had two drinks chatted then we left. The second time she came to pick me up and we went to her town. It was awkward at first but as the drinks started flowing and we got on pretty well.

To cut a long story short I suggested going back to hers for "another drink" but she declined.I know she's a typical british sloot from the conversation we had.

The problem is I don't have very good logistics as I live in shared housing where I just have a room but share a kitchen etc. I don't really want to go to her town again (even though it's better) because she controls the situation i.e. its her house.

Any tactics to how I can smoothly progress this into the bang. I'm not very good at this meaning I either fuck them on the first date or I never see them again. Thanks

What is wrong with taking her straight to your room?
When I lived with housemates I did this all the time. I'd bring a girl back with some plausibly deniable excuse and then lead her straight to my room. If my house mate happened to be around I'd do a brief introduction and then lead her straight to my room and close the door.

Your other option is to use the "bathroom" excuse to get into her place and then escalate from there.

Player's Log / Lounge - Ensam - 12-02-2016

Having a shared living space has never been an issue for me. Younger chicks don't mind at all. Walk in to your place, go straight to your room (say your roommates have to work early if she questions it - she probably won't though), sit on your bed, start some music, offer her a drink, then leave her in your room as you go get it from the kitchen, bring the drinks and, sit next to her and make a move when the time is right.

I'm back in the mix. Things with my main girl from the summer ended last week. More bummed out by it then I thought. Hit up a few ONSs I had on the side but none of them bit.

Today was my first successful day back out approaching. Ran into an au pair walking her charges home from the school around the corner. Made plans to get together Monday.

Player's Log / Lounge - Sidney Crosby - 12-02-2016

Kind of into this Latina I've been seeing. It's not going to be a long term thing and she knows it, but last time I went to her house she opens the door all dressed up and wearing 4" heels, after banging tries to cook my food etc.

Can't complain

Player's Log / Lounge - DonnyGately - 12-02-2016

Quote: (11-30-2016 02:33 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

I said I'd let her go easy last time, but I made sure to let her know that I can't have any relationship right now since I work too much anyways - I do have somewhat some of a conscience and don't want her to become jaded, she's a neurotic gal but sweet.

I got a 2nd date lined up tommorow, a 1st date thursday, and probably will bang that pin up girl again Friday.

The biker girl I've been seeing has been sick so she'll feel better by this weekend. I actually really enjoy being around her, especially when we lay in bed even before sex.

I find myself not even trying to chase boring girls who don't text back immediately or call me when I request them to - I just don't care at this point - there's always a better more interested girl.

Things aren't looking too bad for a harem during the holiday season.

Great stuff kaotic, been in the same place recently, been cycling through 4 plates, just found a new plate but she's more every 2-3 weeks which is perfect. Have another 5-6 girls texting me and sending me photos plus an old plate that might come back.

I think my new goal is to get up to 6 and then start whittling back to only the hottest, most fun, most available when I am. Although it's also nice to see one every 5-6 weeks, just stop in, bang, eat dinner, and bounce.

Even when I started reading more and more about Game, I never thought this would be possible, and didn't believe that non: great looking, ripped guys with money or club connections could do this.

One just texted me 15 mins ago to say she's getting waxed and on her way over so I can gag & choke her hard. Amazing.

Player's Log / Lounge - philosophical_recovery - 12-02-2016

Balls in play:

Early-mid 20s girl, but huge bestower of blue balls
30ish spinner girl that is dropping lots of slut tells but clearly wants the D
20yr old non-white girl that has curves in only the right places, wonderful skin, long hair, and keeps asking about me

Still fishing for more leads but not bad circumstances after amping it up a bit.

Player's Log / Lounge - General Stalin - 12-02-2016

Actually felt a little dirty last night. Went to a hockey game with a colleague of mine, and this sexy tall mexican girl I been hooking up with for a few months hit me up earlier in the night asking if I wanted to see her after. I said sure. Meanwhile I'm texting back and forth a bit with my main plate during the game and she says she is leaving the door unlocked for me if I want to come over later. I'm very tempted.

Game gets out earlier than expected. Driving home real quick to wash up and head to my girl's place and I get a text from my latina asking if I'm home. I tell her yes. She shows up 10 min later looking sexy. We pretty much get straight to fucking. I finish in her ass, then I kick her out saying it's late and I need to work in the morning. She leaves, I shower and brush real quick, then head up the street to my other girl's house and bang her then pass out.

Now, there is something interesting among all this - when I was with my mexican girl, besides just the part where I'm fucking her and getting off, I wished it was my other girl. After sex I didn't want to hold her, I didn't want to kiss her, and I didn't even really want to talk to her. I felt bad that I mentally discarded her after I got off. She is a sweet girl but the one particular girl I'm sweet on has got me mentally tied up from really engaging other women. Interesting...

Also:

Quote: (11-21-2016 02:03 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Smashing strange for a long time then coasting on a few regular girls for a long period of time is weird...

So I didn't bang that girl tonight but had a great time. Night ended with her straddling me and some spirited making out but she had to go. Didn't want to make herself out to be a slut whatever. I generally don't put too much pressure on girls in that situation. Says she wants to continue it later and see me again soon yadda yadda. I'll oblige.

Here's where the first statement of this post comes into play. This girl was not that great looking. I'll give her a six but per my taste/standards I feel like that is generous. Pretty face, big soft juicy lips, wavy hair. She is mixed race German and Spanish but a flat ass and a thick boxy torso (had kids). Despite all that, since she was the first *new* girl I've been with in a couple months, I was all excited. Right after she left I ran in the bathroom and jerked off thinking about those big soft wet lips around my cock. It was a solid orgasm too. A real shooter, despite the fact that I fucked my main plate silly all weekend already, including this morning before I went to work.

Just the fact that it was new pussy got me all jacked up.

Ended up banging that girl last week. Nothing special. Once I got her clothes of realized she is a soft 5/10 body was on the dumpy side, but she was wet as fuck and gave a good beej. No regrets here boys.

Player's Log / Lounge - Travesty - 12-02-2016

^ That soft body shit man.

I hate it happened to me 2 different times where it was memorably bad. Now I don't fuck with girls where I have any gut instinct to guess what lies underneath.

They either are obviously extremely thin and fit, or they have great curves and show them off with skin tight clothes. Nothing in between allowed. No magic tricks for Travesty.

Player's Log / Lounge - redbeard - 12-02-2016

I have a new policy, especially for online.

"Fat until proven skinny."

Think about what hot girls do on social media. Pictures of them at the beach, tits popping out. What do fatties do? 100% of their pictures are just their face, highly filtered. Nope!

Player's Log / Lounge - kaotic - 12-02-2016

Quote: (12-02-2016 04:39 PM)DonnyGately Wrote:  

Great stuff kaotic, been in the same place recently, been cycling through 4 plates, just found a new plate but she's more every 2-3 weeks which is perfect. Have another 5-6 girls texting me and sending me photos plus an old plate that might come back.

I think my new goal is to get up to 6 and then start whittling back to only the hottest, most fun, most available when I am. Although it's also nice to see one every 5-6 weeks, just stop in, bang, eat dinner, and bounce.

Even when I started reading more and more about Game, I never thought this would be possible, and didn't believe that non: great looking, ripped guys with money or club connections could do this.

One just texted me 15 mins ago to say she's getting waxed and on her way over so I can gag & choke her hard. Amazing.

I've been doing this with numbers, I hardly use Tinder, Bumble is killing it for me, and the quality is WAY better.

I collect a shitload of numbers then whittle it down to the cutest or most receptive ones. The others either get deleted or are just back burners.

Gotta love girls that want to be dominated.

Monday girl whose 21 - we have sort of a DDlg relationship which works out nice.

Quote: (12-02-2016 06:25 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Now, there is something interesting among all this - when I was with my mexican girl, besides just the part where I'm fucking her and getting off, I wished it was my other girl. After sex I didn't want to hold her, I didn't want to kiss her, and I didn't even really want to talk to her. I felt bad that I mentally discarded her after I got off. She is a sweet girl but the one particular girl I'm sweet on has got me mentally tied up from really engaging other women. Interesting...

Girls you like do that do you man - because you're invested somewhat emotionally with her. That's how it is with biker girl - there's a better connection with her and I dig how she embraces me and wants me to hold her before or after sex. With other girls I'll just lay there and chill, chat up a bit and they're gone.

Quote: (12-02-2016 06:59 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

I hate it happened to me 2 different times where it was memorably bad. Now I don't fuck with girls where I have any gut instinct to guess what lies underneath.

They either are obviously extremely thin and fit, or they have great curves and show them off with skin tight clothes. Nothing in between allowed. No magic tricks for Travesty.

Quote: (12-02-2016 07:04 PM)redbeard Wrote:  

I have a new policy, especially for online.

"Fat until proven skinny."

Think about what hot girls do on social media. Pictures of them at the beach, tits popping out. What do fatties do? 100% of their pictures are just their face, highly filtered. Nope!

100% agree on this, I have 0 expectations until I see a woman in person.

As for me, a solid week being productive at the gym and with lizards.

Monday - 21 year old plate came over sucked my dick and left.
Tuesday - Pin up girl bailed, 19 year old who I took her V card, came over, smashed, had to use Plan B (I pulled out)
Wednesday - Got a new notch with a 40 year old asian, she was fun, but it's a novelty bang
Thursday - One date bailed, met up with a 23 year old Pakistani girl, fun date, only a makeout (more on her later)
Friday - Today pinup girl wants to hangout, but she's on the rag, so I'm not hanging out with her, I've got a few other options.

This week was solid, can't complain, now about that date last night.

We constantly matched on Tinder - chat a bit, then she'd delete her account - we match this last time and I straight up tell her we aren't chatting unless she gives me her number, stops being shy and we hangout.

She obliges, gives me her number and we chat a bit.

She's a perfect SJW example sheltered by a major liberal college with a useless degree that she's not trying to get her masters in.

Of course she's got colored hair and doesn't even drive, luckily she's only a few miles away, and was down to hangout even though it was 10 at night.

What I thought was a 7 dropped to a 6.5 - she was skinny fat, her arms and legs looked great, but her core could use some work.

She seemed shy at first but warmed up quickly, she's a stoner, living at her parents, while figuring out what she wants to do. She's traveled and I could tell she doesn't really vibe being muslim and obviously holds your standard liberal views.

I made sure it didn't come up. Saw some biker buddies of mine at venue 1 and chatted with them a bit.

The best part is she didn't have a fucking clue that I was pakistani/indian, it literally blew her mind and she thought I was fucking with her.

Turns out she dated a brown guy once and said never again - dated a white dude for 3 years which she broke up with beginning of this year.

We had some red pill talks which she agreed with, especially dating, and hitting on women.

Bounced to venue 2, saw the bar manager, then a bartender older mom that I know.

Kept chatting about adventures building shit and being outdoors.

This chick is a shut in, she doesn't party, just gets high and likes chilling at home, whatever.

We talked about guns, she'd be open to shooting, I mentioned I build guns, her face changes - I tease her talking about the standard beliefs on that from someone who went to a liberal college - then change the subject.

We bounce, but before we leave the bartender mom stopped and kinoed me a little bit in front of my date, asking if I'm running the shop this weekend and she wanted to see me there because "she likes see my face there" - I was grinning ear to ear and said I'd see her this weekend.

Anyways I drop her ass off, she said she had fun, I told her I just might not text her again and give her a hug and slowly pull back and start making out with her.

I'm going to humble brag here, I'm pretty fucking good at macking down bitches - for how shy she was - she sure as hell didn't show up when we made out - she'd lean into me and was pushing herself on me a bit.

That "sigh" they give once you start kissing them....gets me everytime man.

I cut it short, say I'll see her later.

Get home and find her on FB, she hasn't posted in over year, but I see posts about white privilege, school shootings, condemning the islamist attacks in San Berdo.

It was interesting in hanging out with her, will I bang her ? Eh I've got better shit going but I'd probably smash.

Player's Log / Lounge - Zanardi - 12-03-2016

Today is my birthday (turning 33) and I find out that a girl I asked out, unsuccessfully, 8 times in two months, last summer, left me on Facebook a "happy birthday" message. They all come back sooner or later... well, almost all.

Player's Log / Lounge - Nater - 12-03-2016

Quote: (12-03-2016 04:07 AM)Zanardi Wrote:  

Today is my birthday (turning 33) and I find out that a girl I asked out, unsuccessfully, 8 times in two months, last summer, left me on Facebook a "happy birthday" message. They all come back sooner or later... well, almost all.

Is she the only girl in the city bro?

Player's Log / Lounge - Zanardi - 12-03-2016

A pair of nice boobs beats logic sometimes [Image: smile.gif])

Player's Log / Lounge - General Stalin - 12-03-2016

That comment just breathes thirst zanardi. You asked her out 8 times??? And you think her leaving a "happy birthday" fb is some kind of IOI? Ignore her and game other girls please man.

Player's Log / Lounge - Mufasa - 12-03-2016

Quote: (12-02-2016 06:59 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2016 06:25 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Ended up banging that girl last week. Nothing special. Once I got her clothes of realized she is a soft 5/10 body was on the dumpy side, but she was wet as fuck and gave a good beej. No regrets here boys.

If she's soft, has no ass, or whatever--the way of the dog does the trick for me
I used to bang this asian chica, skinny as hell, no ass; no tits. But when I would hit it doggystyle she had some optical illusion shit goin on where it looked like she had an ass.
Almost all girls look more attractive doggystyle...to me anyways

Player's Log / Lounge - joecolombia - 12-03-2016

Removed

Player's Log / Lounge - Zanardi - 12-04-2016

Quote: (12-03-2016 07:13 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

That comment just breathes thirst zanardi. You asked her out 8 times??? And you think her leaving a "happy birthday" fb is some kind of IOI? Ignore her and game other girls please man.

Of course I will, general. I already have another girl on the line, to ask out next week.

Player's Log / Lounge - Roardog - 12-04-2016

Ditched a plate today who was catching feelings. I feel a bit bad as she asked me what she did wrong and the only answer I could give her was that I wasn't feeling it and didn't want to lead her onn, which is true. She was nothing but nice to me and flexible to my schedule but I didn't see future with her and wasn't interested in spending time with her outside the bedroom.

It's funny how it goes like that. Couple of my plates know the score, they come over, we bang and chill then they leave. Others start as plates but you can tell they want more. I'm learning to cut them early now as I let myself get dragged into an ltr by one previously and it ended badly as I let it go on too long with me not feeling how she did. Big mistake.

Player's Log / Lounge - Mufasa - 12-04-2016

Quote: (12-04-2016 04:37 AM)Roardog Wrote:  

I'm learning to cut them early now as I let myself get dragged into an ltr by one previously and it ended badly as I let it go on too long with me not feeling how she did. Big mistake.

Could you elaborate on this part? What went wrong that made it a "mistake?"

Girls lead blue pill guys on all the time to work us for something they want. In that respect I harbor no sympathy from what they perceive as me leading them on.

Player's Log / Lounge - Merris - 12-04-2016

On my list of things that I don't need to see, I can now add a mannequin challenge video of my ex fucking someone. What a mixed experience it was despite the video being very well made. Seems that 3 to 4 years and a bunch of other women do not erase that kind of emotional memories. More curiously, I noticed the below after a while:

1) At first I only remembered the good parts, the intimacy and the positive emotions, caring, sex and happiness. None of the bad stuff about her, namely her rapid moodswings from super happy to depressed to the point of self harming. Those memories came back only after I'd spent some time sweating in the gym. Maybe I don't want to remember those things, even though I clearly should? Or maybe it's because they're all very mixed up with the terrible AFC behavior and emotional schemas I had back then.

2) I'm apparently still not completely over her. That dissappoints me a bit. However, I felt no bitterness or jealousy, just a feeling of nostalgia and longing. That's a good thing.

3) Seeing that vid did give me quite a boost of energy though. Gym, housework and more active with Tinder and Bumble. Tinder tends to be a lot of dumpster diving here in the UK, but Bumble has quite ok quality. Might set up a photoshoot with one photographer, there's one nerdy girl who seems receptive and now just matched up with a good looking teacher. I'll probs try and set up a drink for next weekend with at least one of them.

4) It also made me realize that I need to get out more. My logistics are a bit shite here for the moment, but nothing I can't overcome if I try. I've heard climbing is big around here, I should find a bouldering hall or two as I've wanted to get into it for a while now.

Player's Log / Lounge - DonnyGately - 12-04-2016

Got a match with a 21y who wants to play Dd/lg with me and has a great thin body but with tits. Also into non-lg stuff as well.

Player's Log / Lounge - UlteriorMotive - 12-04-2016

Feels good to have the ball rolling again.

Friday -

Netflix and chilled with 18 year old Asian chick whos V I recently took.

While riding cowgirl she blurted out "I love you" and did a poor attempt at covering it up by saying she meant to say "I love your dick", I laughed so hard I nearly lost my wood.

Saturday -

Met up with 25 year old Asian chick I was fooling with 6 months ago.

She recently came back from a long holiday and was pushing for the meetup all week.

We grabbed some food at a Thai restaurant and watched a movie at hers.

Stopped smashing her before because she started to get a bit loopy and was putting on weight like it was going out of fashion.

I was surprised when she turned up in a size 8 dress, told me she started going gym after we stopped kicking it.

Smashed it twice before falling asleep and once in the morning, made plans to kick it next weekend.

Player's Log / Lounge - Roardog - 12-05-2016

Quote: (12-04-2016 04:40 AM)Mufasa Wrote:  

Quote: (12-04-2016 04:37 AM)Roardog Wrote:  

I'm learning to cut them early now as I let myself get dragged into an ltr by one previously and it ended badly as I let it go on too long with me not feeling how she did. Big mistake.

Could you elaborate on this part? What went wrong that made it a "mistake?"

Girls lead blue pill guys on all the time to work us for something they want. In that respect I harbor no sympathy from what they perceive as me leading them on.

Like a "little knowledge can be a dangerous thing" a little love can also be a dangerous thing. I loved this girl enough to be in a relationship with her but I never imagined marrying her. She was beautiful, fun and loved me to bits but she was immature, needy and had anxiety, all of which disqualified her in my view. However at the same time I did not want to hurt her so when she started asking me if she was "the one" and talking about getting married one day and all that stuff I didn't shut it down like I should have, instead I let her carry on with it which she saw as agreement.
I tried to break up with her a couple of times but she would insist I was just having cold feet and to give it more time, she would just wear me down with emotional blackmail until I gave in and agreed, which I should not have done. She was obsessed with me and because I loved her I could not bring myself to say the hurtful things I needed to say to her to end it.

So I ended up cheating on her and eventually one of my plates found out I had a girlfriend and spilled the beans to my girlfriend, which finally caused her to dump me. That is a terrible way to end a relationship and was very hurtful to someone I genuinely cared about, just not enough to marry.

So now I make sure that they know the deal and if I sense one of them getting too strong feelings I drop them as it will just end up being worse in the long run.

Player's Log / Lounge - Ensam - 12-05-2016

Main girl is back after a week of NC after she said she didn't want to see me anymore. She texted me, I invited her over and we hooked up. I think they key was not getting overly emotional or butt hurt about her calling it off.

Tinder date lined up for tomorrow. Just got digits from a former C-list foreign actress, gonna set that up for later this week. Iffy on if she's still hot but a quick google looks promising.

Player's Log / Lounge - redbeard - 12-06-2016

Just had a funny one.

Talk in the gym for like 10 min. Going decent.

RB "we should get a drink sometime"
HB "suuure"
RB "here give me your #"
HB "no way I'm not like that!
RB "uh what"
HB "you gotta be a gentleman. At least add me on Facebook first."
RB "what am I 16?"