Roosh V Forum
The Hillary Clinton thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: The Hillary Clinton thread (/thread-46680.html)

The Hillary Clinton thread - Dusty - 04-23-2017

The Hillary Clinton thread - C-Note - 04-24-2017

I haven't read the book, just excerpts, but I thought it was interesting that on election night, Clinton and her staff were having a good time until exactly 7:50 p.m. when their top vote counter in Florida called and told them they were going to lose the state, which changed the tone of their party by a complete 180 degrees. When did the networks call Florida, around 9-10 p.m? The Clinton campaign new they were losing before the rest of the country did.

The Hillary Clinton thread - TravelerKai - 04-24-2017

Quote: (04-24-2017 11:11 AM)C-Note Wrote:  

I haven't read the book, just excerpts, but I thought it was interesting that on election night, Clinton and her staff were having a good time until exactly 7:50 p.m. when their top vote counter in Florida called and told them they were going to lose the state, which changed the tone of their party by a complete 180 degrees. When did the networks call Florida, around 9-10 p.m? The Clinton campaign new they were losing before the rest of the country did.

7PM? Gosh that's fucking early to call. I've slept since then, but I vaguely recall watching around 3 networks, Bill Mitchell, and that older dude that is a pollster, that Bill Mitchell gets information from. I had about 2 maps I was coloring in. I do recall coloring Florida pink all night and I had no intentions of setting it light blue like others did going back and forth. Trump campaigned like a monster in Florida, probably better done than Obama's rallies in 2008. I personally was convinced he would win it. I was more worried about PA, Wi, Ohio, Michigan, and Virginia.

I don't recall anyone calling something before 9PM CST, but in terms of projections for Florida, it was looking Trump's way as early as 8PM. I also recall Florida kinda going back and forth as those Dem heavy counties finished up early.

Maybe I can use the search feature and see what we were talking about back then. I'm kinda curious about it now.

The Hillary Clinton thread - HighSpeed_LowDrag - 04-24-2017

Quote: (04-24-2017 02:23 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (04-24-2017 11:11 AM)C-Note Wrote:  

7PM? Gosh that's fucking early to call. I've slept since then, but I vaguely recall watching around 3 networks, Bill Mitchell, and that older dude that is a pollster, that Bill Mitchell gets information from. I had about 2 maps I was coloring in. I do recall coloring Florida pink all night and I had no intentions of setting it light blue like others did going back and forth. Trump campaigned like a monster in Florida, probably better done than Obama's rallies in 2008. I personally was convinced he would win it. I was more worried about PA, Wi, Ohio, Michigan, and Virginia.

I don't recall anyone calling something before 9PM CST, but in terms of projections for Florida, it was looking Trump's way as early as 8PM. I also recall Florida kinda going back and forth as those Dem heavy counties finished up early.

Maybe I can use the search feature and see what we were talking about back then. I'm kinda curious about it now.

I was at the RVF meetup on Election Night in NYC - we were watching Fox's coverage. From my recollection the lead in Florida was flipping back and forth repeatedly until about 8:30pm, when Trump pulled ahead due to the Republican-heavy Panhandle closing 30 minutes behind the rest of the state.

EDIT: Fox called Florida for Trump at 11pm EST.

So Dusty posted something around 8:30PM that the NY Times was going to early call it for Trump.

thread-48360...pid1438059

The poll counter in Hillary's camp reported it around 7:50PM.

Of course several of us (myself included) thought that was way too early to make a projection like that.

Question is, how in the hell did they know to call it? NYT probably had access to the guy or was in communication with either someone inside the Clinton Campagin and heard the gossip, or they were able to count it themselves and did the crazy math based upon past analytics to come up with that early jump.

Whatever they are, their map was not bad at all. I was watching it live that night as well. I went through college using NYT election maps, that my conservative professors told us to use. I guess that division of the NYTimes is still decent with their political scientists.

I think I figured it out.

While some of us were waiting for the Panhandle results to come in for Trump, if you think about and look at Obama's 2008 or 2012 results for Florida, counties he won in Florida, were mandatory for Hillary to take it.

Pinellas County
Volusia County
St. Lucie County

Are probably what triggered that early call.

Jefferson County gets alot of talk, but the voter count there is small.

In fact Obama lost two smaller counties in 2012 that he had won in 2008. Flagler and Volusia, and still managed to win Florida.

Hillary lost all of those. When that pollster working for them saw the last of those 3 counties fall, probably around 7:30-7:50PM (The panhandle if you recall that night were the last counties to get good counts) or so, he automatically knew the panhandle is Redneck territory and figured he might as well break the bad news.

That was a nice catch by that pollster.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Rigsby - 04-28-2017

[FAKE NEWS]

Two of Trey Gowdy's investigators sent to search the Clinton Presidential Library in Little Rock, Arkansas (with a warrant), were found after being tortured and left to die in shallow graves. Gowdy said there was a mole his side of things and he would have them water-boarded to find out who they were working for.

How the hell is this shit allowed to go on?

Cornered animals. Not long to go for the Clintons now, and that is precisely what makes them so dangerous. They know the whole world knows what they are and they are just sending out a message. They must have some serious shit on a lot of people to be able to operate at this level. They are making America look like a fucking banana republic. And so are the people that are allowing them to get away with it. Oh well, as long as those vids of them torturing babies to death don't get out, who cares right? I just can't think of another explanation that logically makes sense.

[FAKE NEWS]

EDIT: On closer inspection this story is BS. See my post below. I trusted somebody in good faith, who obviously trusted someone else in good faith. Now I have to go back and flag Political Avenger as a possible shill (pretty sure she isn't). Oh how they sow the seeds of confusion. Once bitten, twice shy...

The Hillary Clinton thread - Leonard D Neubache - 04-28-2017

That is some sick shit.

It's getting to the point where if arrests aren't made and charges aren't laid then certain deputies are simply going to have to arrange a semi-public death of a Clinton henchman for every death most likely attributed to the Clinton criminal enterprise. Two owed in this case.

When that happens there may well be a series of mass resignations and potentially a whole heap of people willing to testify for immunity. But while murdering investigators with impunity goes unpunished, the assholes taking the Clinton coin are going to continue to rack up the body count with zero consequences, deterring other investigators from doing anything other than sitting their offices and playing solitaire.

I'll leave that up there as an example of fake news and people falling for fake news. That woman in the first video is genuine and it seems like she fell for it too.

I thought there must be some deeper sources for this, but when I looked there were none, and I found this on voat:

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1817532

Then again, is it fake news?

The propaganda war just gets dirtier and dirtier.

I had found a handful of videos on this very story on 'youtube' and they had 10's of thousands of subs on their channel. So that gave it credence as well, just no primary source.

Pretty sure that Political Avenger woman isn't a shill - she seemed pretty pissed off - if she was acting, she wants an Oscar. She just fell for it too.

It's like we have entered the twilight zone. Totally unable to separate fantasy from reality. All these events and distractions the last days - Berkeley, Israel bombing Syria. The timing is just perfect. We aren't just being played for fools, we are being played like violins.

I'll put a fake news tag on that post above, but I'll leave it just in case. What if they were actually murdered and the fake news is not fake news at all?

Confuse your enemy, make him doubt his senses, give him no reference point of which way is up, make the fight feel as if it can't be won so they just give up.

We seem to be entering a new era of sophistication in psy-ops. Why are our governments attacking us like this? That's a lot of effort and set up to pull something like this off. I'm going to go over those youtube channels and take a closer look. There's quite a few of them.

Quote: (04-28-2017 08:34 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

That is some sick shit.

It's getting to the point where if arrests aren't made and charges aren't laid then certain deputies are simply going to have to arrange a semi-public death of a Clinton henchman for every death most likely attributed to the Clinton criminal enterprise. Two owed in this case.

When that happens there may well be a series of mass resignations and potentially a whole heap of people willing to testify for immunity. But while murdering investigators with impunity goes unpunished, the assholes taking the Clinton coin are going to continue to rack up the body count with zero consequences, deterring other investigators from doing anything other than sitting their offices and playing solitaire.

Even if this is fake news, the interesting question is cui bono. Is it someone trying to prompt Trump in to action by making him look bad, as it refocuses us on the Clintons. Is it the Clintons doing this on a double-bluff to discredit the body count theory? Pretty sure anyone who has looked in to the Clintons knows that they leave a trail of dead people behind them.

Clinton is a proven liar - he lied to a nation he was president of, and he got away with it too. Just about.

Is it deep state fuckery? One thing is for sure, the pre-requisites for believing anything from anyone just got longer. MSM can't be trusted, youtube channels with 10's of thousands of subs can't be trusted, even if there are a load of them. Just cut them all out like cancer and rely on just a trusted core (whatever that is for you).

It's like with this Eric Clanton shit (you do know who he is, right? ;-)) - several claims he has been charged and whatnot, yet nothing else. No one providing any sources. I'm getting a little fed up with this youtube punditry - time to take a step back and evaluate.

So many things happening in the world but we are just spoon fed bullshit. I'm feeling like the tap has been turned off with regard to trustworthy news. Things are escalating though, that's for sure, in the war for our minds.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Brother Abdul Majeed - 04-28-2017

I'd really love to see a video of that haughty bitch when she first realized she was going to lose the election. I would watch it over and over again.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Latinopan - 04-28-2017

Hillary Clinton Watchmen Comic refers to an alternate universe comic imagining America during the Donald Trump administration as the Watchmen comic by Alan Moore. The comic, particularly the reverence with which it paints Hillary Clinton, became a target of mockery on Twitter after the publication of it’s second part, “Hillary’s Escape,” which imagines Hillary Clinton as the Watchmen character Dr. Manhattan.

On January 20th, 2017, The Outline[1] published the first part of a comic strip by Aaron Edwards and Arlen Schumer called “Who Watches the Men?” The first part imagines the Inauguration of Donald Trump as the beginning of Watchmen.

[Image: 1248539]

[Image: 1248541]

[Image: f46.png]

[Image: 601.png]

[Image: 489.png]

[Image: d62.png]

[Image: 0af.png]

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/hillary-cl...hmen-comic

---------------------------------------

[Image: Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif]

The Hillary Clinton thread - Handsome Creepy Eel - 04-29-2017

[Image: mindblown2.png]

Reading that comic is way more painful than reading Twilight romance fanfiction.

The Hillary Clinton thread - philosophical_recovery - 05-03-2017

[Image: C-2vH8QXoAArbWe.jpg]

The Hillary Clinton thread - budoslavic - 05-08-2017

Via Cernovich:
Quote:[/url]

[url=https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@psychanaut/laura-silsby-is-laura-galyer-at-alertsense-amber-alerts-fema-response-pizzagate]That is pretty disturbing
. Laura Silsby changed her name to Laura Gayler and she now works - as Vice President of Marketing - for AlertSense, an emergency alerting and critical communication services that designs and sells first responder, Amber Alert, Emergency, FEMA systems, etc.

Meanwhile, is HRC's daughter grooming for politics?
[Image: C-_ntUAWAAUEkHM.jpg:small]

The Hillary Clinton thread - RexImperator - 05-11-2017

This looks like it has potential...via Vox Day:
http://circa.com/politics/clinton-pressu...tion-donor
Quote:Circa Wrote:

While secretary of state, Hillary Clinton made a personal call to pressure Bangladesh’s prime minister to aid a donor to her husband’s charitable foundation despite federal ethics laws that require government officials to recuse themselves from matters that could impact their spouse’s business.

The Office of Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina confirmed to Circa that Mrs. Clinton called her office in March 2011 to demand that Dr. Muhammed Yunus, a 2006 Nobel Peace prize winner, be restored to his role as chairman of the country’s most famous microcredit bank, Grameen Bank. The bank’s nonprofit Grameen America, which Yunus chairs, has given between $100,000 and $250,000 to the Clinton Global Initiative. Grameen Research, which is chaired by Yunus, has donated between $25,000 and $50,000, according to the Clinton Foundation website.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Handsome Creepy Eel - 05-11-2017

[Image: barf.gif]

I feel really icky now. I used to be in the microfinance business and had a good opinion of Grameen and Dr. Yunus [Image: sad.gif]

The Hillary Clinton thread - budoslavic - 05-26-2017

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/nia4_trump/status/868207722042462209][/url]

[Image: 7c9753534661b5149395e517a444edcc.gif]

The Hillary Clinton thread - Bacchus - 05-27-2017

Hillary crawls out from whatever rock she should be under and talks about Trump.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/201...ction.html

She still thinks she beat Trump in the election:

Quote:Quote:

“Oh, I am [pissed],” she says. But as a woman in public life, “you can’t be angry for yourself. You just can’t. You can be indignant, you can be annoyed, you can be frustrated, but you can’t be angry … I don’t think anger’s a strategy.”

You mean it’s not a strategy for you, I clarify. “For me, yeah.” She pauses. “But I don’t think it’s a good strategy for most people.”

But this was an election that was, in many ways, about anger. And Trump and Sanders capitalized on that.

“Yes.” Clinton nods. “And I beat both of them.”

Get this delusional hag on better medication. Bitch you lost.

Clinton openly uses anti-male language in private with her staffers:

As the young women from her campaign formed a knot and began a heated conversation about the blowback Clinton had received over the past few days, their former boss started to edge closer to where they were standing, her ear turned slightly to their exchange. The conversation got more boisterous and more profane, and Clinton got closer. As the group remarked on the way Clinton’s critics had whipped each other into a frenzy, she could no longer help herself. “Well of course they did,” she chimed in. “They’re boys.”

A few more illegals voting in strategically placed districts and we'd have the man-hater-in-chief instead of Trump.

Here's her self-serving take on the second debate (the one with the famous "Because you'd be in jail"):

Clinton says the second debate with Trump, during which he loomed menacingly behind her, was one of the hardest situations of the whole campaign. “Because what he was doing was so … uh …” — she pauses to search for words — “so personally invasive: following me, eyeing me.”

She considered confronting him, turning around and saying, “Get away from me!” But she figured that would just give him what he wanted. “I saw him destroy all of his Republican opposition who eventually tried to confront him on a debate stage, and he reacted with such contempt. He will gain points, and I will lose points.” Acknowledging how tight her grip on the microphone was during that debate, Clinton says, “Think of all the times where you are either mentally or physically gripping yourself, [willing yourself] not to respond, not to lash out, not to display the anger that you feel, because you know it will redound to your detriment. So you swallow it. You try to be honest with yourself, to know you’re feeling it but then say, ‘Okay, I’ve got a goal here and I’m not going to get knocked off-balance.’ ” Clinton maintained control. “So I ended up with another ‘win,’ ” she says. “But I also ended up with him really satisfying a lot of his potential voters. One of these guys, I can’t remember who” — it was Nigel Farage — “said, said, ‘Oh, he was the alpha male! He was the big gorilla in the …’ — whatever they call gorilla groups! I think that for people already committed to him, they loved it.”

Crooked still thinks she won the second debate, even though Trump intimidated her into clinging onto the microphone as if it would save her. And she acknowledges that Trump got what he needed it out of it. But it's still a win for her dammit.

The Hillary Clinton thread - 911 - 05-27-2017

Hypocritical bitch didn't mention that the debate was rigged and she cheated with the MSM by getting the questions in advance.

And if she had the questions in advance, why did she take a week off prior to the debate in order to prepare? Isn't this an admission that her health was a serious issue?

The Hillary Clinton thread - Enoch - 05-27-2017

If you want to watch a liberal head explode ask them how the Clintons got rich without ever starting a business of any kind.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Dusty - 05-27-2017

[Image: attachment.jpg36753]   

The Hillary Clinton thread - Dusty - 05-31-2017

Holy fuck! Normally I can't take more than a few seconds of Shrillarys voice, but I had to watch most of this video. It's like rubber necking at an accident.

What a broken and bitter woman. Trump's schlonging of her completely broke her.

Here she is spinning crazed conspiracy theories, and unable to control her rage and bitterness.

Comments disabled.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Nonpareil - 05-31-2017

Hillary opens her mouth to do two things; to put her foot into it and make excuses (which usually fall back on 'but misogyny!').

'I'm deeply sorry that those men died at Benghazi, but it was like 3 a.m. and I need my rest!'

'I'm sorry that my private server with classified documents was hacked, but I didn't know I couldn't do that and it's the Russians fault!'

'My heart goes out to the families of the victims killed in (future terrorist attack on American soil), but not all Muslims are like that coz Islam is a religion of peace and the clear solution is to ban 'islamophobic speech' to prevent moderate Muslims from becoming terrorists and to up our quota of 'Syrian' refugees...which you, the taxpayer, will just have to eat it and foot the bill for! Suck it, proles!'

The world is a better place without her in power, and as amusing as it would be to see her get decimated in 2020, I wouldn't expect a run. She has to see that no one wants her (I refuse to believe anyone can be that stupid and that oblivious to the signs, I've been wrong before though, I bet some juicy stuff about her comes out before then), and second, just look at her; without the power of the Clinton cartel she no longer has access to the supple and fresh organs of nameless 3rd world children and their sweet, sweet untainted blood for transfusions. She will be 73 in 2020, as it stands she's at best 50/50 to even still be alive then.

People will be dancing in the streets the day she bites it, maybe not in America, but definitely in parts of the middle east, Asia and South and central America.

The Hillary Clinton thread - bacon - 05-31-2017

Good find Dusty. Here are a few short clips.

At 2:05 discussing fake newspapers to imply that Russians control the media

AT 2:45 she says Russia = wikileaks

At 4 4:12 Comney Memo was influenced by the Russians

Here is goes off about starting from the bottom with the DNC and that Trump had everything given to him already with the RNC.

At 3:20 She goes out of her way to avoid saying fake news lol

Her "email mistake" was something others had done before and she was "very responsible and not at all careless."