Roosh V Forum
The Hillary Clinton thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: The Hillary Clinton thread (/thread-46680.html)

The Hillary Clinton thread - porscheguy - 02-01-2017

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wild-c...le/2613550

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/01/31/...-her-loss/

Clinton blames Obama for losing the election. Despite her defeat, she still has no humility. The fault still lies with someone else. She's a victim.

If there's a reason she's unfit to be president, this is it.

The Hillary Clinton thread - John Michael Kane - 02-01-2017

At the end of the day, despite her extremely masculine outward demeanor, she's still a woman on the inside. Women, by and large, have a very difficult time accepting responsibility for the outcome of their actions. Considering that they are the biologically more valuable of the species, they don't have to accept responsibility as often, especially while younger, because there's almost always a man willing to pay or clean up their mess. That's why they are leftists by and large, Big Daddy Government will take care of them.

Repeal the 19th Amendment. It is the only answer.

The Hillary Clinton thread - MOVSM - 02-01-2017

delete

The Hillary Clinton thread - Easy_C - 02-02-2017

Quote: (02-01-2017 09:42 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

At the end of the day, despite her extremely masculine outward demeanor, she's still a woman on the inside. Women, by and large, have a very difficult time accepting responsibility for the outcome of their actions. Considering that they are the biologically more valuable of the species, they don't have to accept responsibility as often, especially while younger, because there's almost always a man willing to pay or clean up their mess.

Either that or they blame EVERYTHING on themselves. Nothing in between.

The Hillary Clinton thread - C-Note - 02-02-2017

Hillary is still angry that Obama "stole" the 2008 election from her. Obama really did the best he could for her last year in spite of greatly disliking her. The DNC and Clinton's team were trying to ignore the emails, not wanting to publicize what they contained, so Obama tried to play along with that strategy. Now they're blaming him for doing so. He can't win.

The Hillary Clinton thread - CynicalContrarian - 02-02-2017

Seems she'll go to her death-bed a bitter, blighted, belligerent bitch.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Handsome Creepy Eel - 02-02-2017

Obama threw away and pissed on the ashes of the remains of his "legacy" to campaign for her and she's still ungrateful!

Wow, just wow.

The Hillary Clinton thread - budoslavic - 02-07-2017

Note: I'm using my phone as I write this.

Could someone please check out this video of Hillary Clinton's first video statement since President Trump's inauguration? She says 'future is female' in her video.

Http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/on politics/2017/02/07/hillary-clinton-delivers-first-remarks-womens-issues/97577966/

The Hillary Clinton thread - Handsome Creepy Eel - 02-07-2017

She's right. In Croatian, the noun "budućnost" (future) is female.

But so is "prošlost" (past).

The Hillary Clinton thread - DannyAlberta - 02-07-2017

The USA Today link is broken (maybe they were embarrassed by it - they should have been).

Here it is.

Nice dress Hillary. Is the burlap sack coming back into style?

The Hillary Clinton thread - Edmund Ironside - 02-07-2017

Quote: (02-07-2017 11:03 AM)DannyAlberta Wrote:  

The USA Today link is broken (maybe they were embarrassed by it - they should have been).

Here it is.

I made it through 25 seconds, then decided I had better things to do. If I hear anything else out of that bitch for the rest of my life I hope it's because she is on trial or giving last words before her execution.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Hypno - 02-07-2017

the burlap sack is to make her rough skin and misandryst rhetoric look smooth by comparison.

they are using the old Cybill Sheppard lighting techniques to make her look young. If you don't know the name, she was the campaign worker in Taxi Driver and Sean's mom in Psych. Before that, she slept with Elvis. She had a hit TV show in the 80s called Moonlighting and she required them to shoot her with this sort of lighting so you couldn't tell how bad she had hit the wall.

The Hillary Clinton thread - DannyAlberta - 02-07-2017

Whoever is running the Sean Spicer parody account gets some props today for being a master shitlord.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/sean_spicier/status/828983356700372992][/url]

Suck it, burlap bitch.

[Image: ohshit.gif]

The Hillary Clinton thread - kosko - 02-07-2017

Women think their path to power is a given. I have never heard the response to how you deal with the monopoly of force men have. With this monopoly comes great responsibility as we are tasked to maintain order. Women only gain power for short periods during calamity and disorder. Technology won't fix that unless women design robots to control everybody.The only time women lead the way is during war when men are off and far away shedding blood. This is all just musing just incase Hillary knows something we all don't.

The clear path would of been WWIII with her in power and likely advancements by Google and tech to control us with technology if she became POTUS, that is what she was supposed to be put in place to do - war with Russia and inflame the ME fully into holy war activation. That was the seeds she was planing while at StateDept. This was never by her own sick and twisted ideology, it was only because somebody knew her price and could tap into her marriage of wanting to become POTUS. A cheap whore looking for the best fix and willing to open up to whomever can give it to her

In the end i dont ever buy the notion of a female future as there has never been a female past. Every group of men globally has had a turn at being giants for some period of time. Women have never had a shot and it is purely because they can't promise or maintain any order. They are dependent on that from men and always will be. When that ends we end as species .. I don't know how one can see it any other way.

Woken would of had a much easier time ruling over men back in the day as they lived longer and had smaller less educated men to deal with. Women never took over then eBay makes them think it will happen now?

All the end goal of feminism anyhow which is the destruction of the monopoly f free by men so oligarchs can rule with no challange.

Advocating for this is advocating for the end of civilization and mankind as we know it.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Dusty - 02-07-2017

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/829010189344993282][/url]

The Hillary Clinton thread - budoslavic - 02-07-2017

Here it is.

Comments on YouTube are hilarious.
Quote:Quote:

Mark Dice 12 hours ago
Is she wearing a potato sack?

The Hillary Clinton thread - porscheguy - 02-07-2017

Comments disabled on the YouTube video posted by the AP.

The Hillary Clinton thread - John Michael Kane - 02-07-2017

Quote: (02-07-2017 05:09 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Reuters, BBC, The Guardian and many others have disabled comments on their videos or news articles. Don't want the great unwashed masses providing any input. Lets leave that to their morally superior betters! [Image: tard.gif]

The Hillary Clinton thread - porscheguy - 02-07-2017

The Hillary Clinton thread - Mercenary - 02-07-2017

[Image: Hillary-Clinton-Makers.jpg]

[Image: source.gif]

[Image: hillary-clinton-makers-conference-video-...-is-female]

[Image: giphy.gif]

The Hillary Clinton thread - PapayaTapper - 02-07-2017

Here it is.

She didnt want to lose her spot in line for the slide so this outfit saved a wardrobe change...very efficient

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw9VIxK3RYEq_KeoFl0yU...xHS-6DyGPA]

The Hillary Clinton thread - MOVSM - 02-07-2017

Shouldn't she be dead by this time from Parkinson's according to all the internet doctors?

The Hillary Clinton thread - spokepoker - 02-07-2017

Well, according to a video in the pizzagate thread, she sustains her life by drinking the blood of children.

The Hillary Clinton thread - MOVSM - 02-07-2017

Quote: (02-07-2017 10:21 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  

Well, according to a video in the pizzagate thread, she sustains her life by drinking the blood of children.

sustained

[Image: when-the-council-of-elders-cuts-off-your...881652.png]

The Hillary Clinton thread - DJ-Matt - 02-07-2017

Quote: (02-07-2017 12:08 PM)Edmund Ironside Wrote:  

I made it through 25 seconds, then decided I had better things to do. If I hear anything else out of that bitch for the rest of my life I hope it's because she is on trial or giving last words before her execution.

Wow, I didn't even make it that far, I gouged my eyes out after seeing the video thumbnail!