Roosh V Forum
Player's Log / Lounge - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Player's Log / Lounge (/thread-24128.html)

Player's Log / Lounge - Agastya - 04-14-2016

Got a little dilemma here. I've been texting this girl I met off of daygame, a black girl with a really plain face but awesome tits and ass. She's pretty straight and narrow, doesn't smoke and drink. I fixed up plans for a meetup tomorrow at 7. She replies with "That sounds great. Exactly what will we do? Where will we go?"

Unbeknownst to her, I have no intentions of "going" anywhere with her. Up till now, my modus operandi has been to bring girls back to my room to "smoke some weed", then basically start making out with them the second they enter the room. It usually works pretty well(with the exception of one spectacular failure). I plan on doing the same thing with this girl, so how can I facilitate a netflix and chill situation with her?

This my planned response "tbh imma be beat to shit after wrestling...i'm down to just kick it, i wanna make sure you aren't secretly crazy [Image: wink.gif]" Thoughts?

Player's Log / Lounge - General Stalin - 04-14-2016

It will look a little inconsiderate if you're telling you are making plans with the knowledge you aren't going to be up for doing anything because of your day. Maybe make some BS plans like meet at a coffee shop or a juice bar or whatever. Then, when the date comes a couple hours before hand tell her you're actually pretty beat from working out and would rather relax at home, but she's more than welcome to join, make some dinner and watch a movie

Or if you're feeling it just straight ask her if she wants to chill and watch a flick. Maybe tell her you got this new recipe you want to try, or this new movie/TV series just got added to netflix you want to watch and you want her to join. Something cool that you want to do and include her in whatever.

Player's Log / Lounge - 456 - 04-14-2016

Girls who ask those questions will not meet you at your place.

She probably thinks she won't fuck on day one as well -- but if you weave (heh) a little adventure into it, she may be down. Start out at quirky juice bar or whatever (as General Stalin suggests), but make sure it's in a part of town where you can walk somewhere interesting, or show her something cool.

There's some magic in the Venue 1 -> Venue 2 -> x -> My Place -- the venues don't create the magic, but they get her in your world so you can create the magic, which is basically whatever passion / connection / etc.

(Then again I don't have much context, and my own context [passion topics, places to go] is pretty specific.)

Player's Log / Lounge - General Stalin - 04-14-2016

^ 456 has got the right idea. Cats who are inquisitive can scare easy. I was just suggesting ways to avoid going out if you refuse to do so. It is important to remember a lot of girls won't be down to just go straight to your place unless enough comfort has been built beforehand.

Venue hopping does have a way about it. It makes the date not about where you are but instead who you are with. Makes it more of an "adventure" where you're sort of "exploring" together.

Player's Log / Lounge - Agastya - 04-14-2016

Yeah, there aren't really a ton of places for me to take her even if I wanted to. I'm on a college campus in the middle of a big city, the only entertainment options around are expensive ass food places and some lame ass museum on campus. Plus this girl isn't even that hot, so I'm heavily leaning towards a netflix and chill type situation. This has been working okay for me for most of the school year, I don't really see any need to change it.

Player's Log / Lounge - Fury - 04-15-2016

I have hit a bit of a slump lately and it is making me consider changing up my first date template. Normally I would meet a girl out in the city in the evening and have drinks or cocktails at a bar. My past few dates have basically gone nowhere, and I feel I am wasting my time and energy meeting these girls really late. I don't need alcohol to have fun or be impulsive so it seems a waste to be drinking in the evenings on dates, especially since I'm a gym guy that likes to work out early in the mornings. I think that I will setup my next few dates as afternoon meetups in a cafe in the city. We can build comfort/attraction and go from there. Even if it leads nowhere, I wouldn't have poisoned my body with alcohol and won't have to worry about getting to bed too late before a morning workout. I'm going to try this out and see how it work in the future; actually, my last two lays here have come from coffee dates that continued into drinks, so there is precedence.

Anyone else purely go for 'coffee' on first dates? (I must mention 99% of my dates come from Tinder).

Player's Log / Lounge - WestIndianArchie - 04-15-2016

@Fury

You're a gym guy? I'm going to assume that means you are in shape. You could be ripped,, jacked even.

And if it's a tinder date, that means based on a photo and a few messages she thinks your physically attractive and safe enough to meet.

When you add alcohol, her and your inhibitions should be lowered. It's night time, so what happens next should come natural

So going into the situation, you've got all the necessary ingredients. But it doesn't work.

Switching to the day might be better, you might find it easier to build comfort...But is that the real issue?

Are you missing something in your analysis?

WIA

Player's Log / Lounge - Fury - 04-15-2016

@WIA

Yes, gym guy since pre-teens along with playing sports and being prior military. So I athletic with lean muscle, broad shoulders... I mentioned it because as I approach 30, I realize that I enjoy being healthy and going to the gym more than I do drinking and trying to socialize with strangers at a pub. This affects my game as I normally have my dates in the evening and I don't mind drinking here and there if it eventually may lead to a lay. However, my last few dates (in the Netherlands) where I was out and drinking, did not lead to first night lays. Which I'm okay with, however, if a girl is not willing to sleep with me on the first date, then us drinking alcohol makes no difference. I don't need it, I'm plenty impulsive whilst sober so we can meet in the afternoon at a cafe and then I'll go for the lay on the second date.

My last 10 (give or take) dates only led to 2 first night lays. And those 2 lays actually started out as coffee dates that transitioned into a whole day affair because of our chemistry. That's why I'm contemplating switching to dates during the day, the added alcohol hasn't made a difference in my current situation.

I believe you are onto something; with the real issue possibly being my game/approach. I'm usually good at building comfort, on all these dates the women bought second rounds of drinks showing they wanted to hang out longer. So my initial impression on them is good. But then I miss something afterwards. As one poster put it, I may not be building enough attraction with these women, and that is why my interactions lead nowhere. This was not an issue before but I think the dynamic of Tinder dating here in South Holland has changed so the things that worked for me a year and a half ago are not working now as the women are less into hooking up and more into having the attention of quality males. I need to re-calibrate and figure out how to build up enough attraction on first dates without being overly assertive and scaring them away.

Player's Log / Lounge - WestIndianArchie - 04-15-2016

1) your game could probably use some tweaking. There's probably missing sexual tension, that could be shoe horned in.

2) but a rollicking good day date sounds like you could explore more of what makes you unique. Plus a coffee date can lead into a full day of activities and opportunities to show personality.

Double down on your strengths to get your needs met, but experiment and push yourself to open new possibilities.

Player's Log / Lounge - kaotic - 04-15-2016

Met up with the sassy latina hairdresser Wednesday night, went bowling.

She opened up ALOT compared to the first date, she bought the drinks, I bought the bowling.

We chatted up, teased the fuck out of her, talked a bit of sports, overall had a good time.

Pretty simple night and I didn't mind that at all.

She's definitely a shy kisser when I walked out to her car.

Met up with the newly minted 18 year old african girl, swooped her up at her dorm at school. Plan was to bring her to my hood show her around, and hopefully bang her. I saw traffic coming back and decided it was a shitty idea to do so.

We ended driving around campus park in off campus parking and walk to this close grocer with benches outside and chat.

Got a nice body from what I can see, big hair but long, her teeth could use a little work.

When we text or talk on the phone she's sassy as fuck even downright annoying. I'd even tell her that shit.

In person, she was on her phone for a quick second, called her out on it, told her the 15 minute date rundown.

I never saw her phone again.

She was actually pretty cool to talk to, she was born in Africa, she definitely is different from your typical American girl, talks about culture, respect, she still leans heavy on the basic side.

Doesn't drive (her cars at home), can't cook but wants to learn, loves "fashion" and shopping.

She's VERY sheltered, protected, and hasn't experienced much in life.

It'll be fun to explore things with her.

We left the bench, chatted in my car a little, then drove back to her dorm, chatted a bit more.

Gave her a hug and immediately we both start kissing, I can tell she was passionate, she smiled and slightly giggled, i put my finger underneath her chin and said "come here" we made out some more, heavy sigh, I bit her lower lip and told her text me when she got inside.

Before we met we texted about me being daddy and her being the student, she also masturbates alot apparently and is trying to stop.

Something tells me the sex will be awesome.

Tonight I'm going to a playoff game with the trainer MILF, it's been awhile since I've seen her.

My Test is driving me crazy, I did legs yesterday, and I'm feeling super verile and horny.

I gotta fuck a girl soon.

Player's Log / Lounge - philosophical_recovery - 04-16-2016

Went out for the first time on a Friday in a while.

Saw a lot of cute girls. Started feeling my mind slipping into the old routine.

My old routine was extremely negative.

Paranoid. Passive-aggressive. Not playful enough.

Saw a couple girls that I banged in the past. Felt my mind drifting into what they thought of me. If I should bother talking to them. It was throwing me off what was right in front of me.

Neurotic.

Then, I realized what was happening to me and laughed.

The fuck do they matter? I'm awesome. I keep kicking myself down to some perceived level that I used to identify with and there's no goddamn reason for it at all.

Mindset is something that you have to practice, constantly. You have to jump quickly up and kill those negative vibes that you're bringing to yourself. You have to look at your situation and tell yourself:

"I'm capable of making this into a great night. Fuck the hate I've given myself."

Tomorrow is a new day, gentlemen. Don't bring your past hangups along with you.

Player's Log / Lounge - Fury - 04-16-2016

This is related to what I wrote a few posts back.

I recently went on a tinder date with an average looking Dutch brunette. Standard date, met at a cocktail bar; I ordered the first round and she the second. Our conversation ranged several topics; life, career, university, travel, she even went deep and explained some of her neurotic behavior. Apparently she used to have self-esteem issues and battled with depression, used excessive eating as her coping mechanism, etc... Told me she felt so depressed, she never left her bed and eventually was disgusted by the way she looked and eventually started going to the gym (found out we actually work out at the same gym, so this story will get awkward).

After the second round I thought things were going well so I suggested wine back at my place. Got to my place, listened to some music and drank some wine. Naturally I escalated and she reciprocated. Lots of kissing, light wrestling, touching, grabbing her breasts. However, there was some serious LMR whenever I would put my hand near her waist. She was almost fighting me off, so at that point I got tired of it and scaled back. I'm the kind of guy that doesn't like indecisiveness, I don't usually go half way. So I told her that I won't force her to do anything but if she doesn't want to go any further, that we should stop and she should leave, we can always meet up again some other time (mind you it was really late and I told her beforehand I had to finish an economics paper and workout in the morning). Some light protesting from her but she eventually got dressed and left. Right after I close the door behind her, she knocks lightly. I open up thinking she forgot something. No, she had this sad look on her face and was wondering why I was being so cold. She felt we connected and I was so nice earlier and points to my heart and says "I want to have sex once I have gotten to know you deeper...". I told her that we are looking for different things and I wasn't in the mood to argue with her and closed the door as she had tears in her eyes. I should have seen the signs earlier during the date, especially since she mentioned before she was a control freak and had trouble letting go and doing things impulsively. Clear sign that the hamster would spin very strongly.

I know some guys would say I handled that wrong but would you do the same? My problem is that after dating so much here in Europe, I find myself less and less willing to exert the energy to chase after some girls. Especially ones that are only okay looking and not that hot, or interesting enough personality-wise. I don't know about you guys but after discovering this forum and game, I have found women and dating in general to become more boring and exhaustive. It's at a point where it is so predictable and maybe because Western European women can be a little closed off at the onset, I just get bored constantly putting in the effort for a lay. I could have been nicer to the brunette and tried for the lay later but I just didn't care to develop anything further with her or building a "deeper" connection, I just didn't find her that interesting or physically attractive and I knew it would require more dates to build rapport. Normally I would let this go but it stuck with me for a day because even though I can be an asshole, my goal is to never hurt people enough to make them cry, unless they seriously piss me off. Her LMR annoyed me but not enough for me to purposely try to hurt her feelings. Now I know she has some psychological issues she has to work out and is probably over emotional but I hope I haven't become too cold due to game.

Player's Log / Lounge - JWLZG - 04-17-2016

Quote: (04-16-2016 04:50 AM)Fury Wrote:  

This is related to what I wrote a few posts back.

I recently went on a tinder date with an average looking Dutch brunette. Standard date, met at a cocktail bar; I ordered the first round and she the second. Our conversation ranged several topics; life, career, university, travel, she even went deep and explained some of her neurotic behavior. Apparently she used to have self-esteem issues and battled with depression, used excessive eating as her coping mechanism, etc... Told me she felt so depressed, she never left her bed and eventually was disgusted by the way she looked and eventually started going to the gym (found out we actually work out at the same gym, so this story will get awkward).

After the second round I thought things were going well so I suggested wine back at my place. Got to my place, listened to some music and drank some wine. Naturally I escalated and she reciprocated. Lots of kissing, light wrestling, touching, grabbing her breasts. However, there was some serious LMR whenever I would put my hand near her waist. She was almost fighting me off, so at that point I got tired of it and scaled back. I'm the kind of guy that doesn't like indecisiveness, I don't usually go half way. So I told her that I won't force her to do anything but if she doesn't want to go any further, that we should stop and she should leave, we can always meet up again some other time (mind you it was really late and I told her beforehand I had to finish an economics paper and workout in the morning). Some light protesting from her but she eventually got dressed and left. Right after I close the door behind her, she knocks lightly. I open up thinking she forgot something. No, she had this sad look on her face and was wondering why I was being so cold. She felt we connected and I was so nice earlier and points to my heart and says "I want to have sex once I have gotten to know you deeper...". I told her that we are looking for different things and I wasn't in the mood to argue with her and closed the door as she had tears in her eyes. I should have seen the signs earlier during the date, especially since she mentioned before she was a control freak and had trouble letting go and doing things impulsively. Clear sign that the hamster would spin very strongly.

I know some guys would say I handled that wrong but would you do the same? My problem is that after dating so much here in Europe, I find myself less and less willing to exert the energy to chase after some girls. Especially ones that are only okay looking and not that hot, or interesting enough personality-wise. I don't know about you guys but after discovering this forum and game, I have found women and dating in general to become more boring and exhaustive. It's at a point where it is so predictable and maybe because Western European women can be a little closed off at the onset, I just get bored constantly putting in the effort for a lay. I could have been nicer to the brunette and tried for the lay later but I just didn't care to develop anything further with her or building a "deeper" connection, I just didn't find her that interesting or physically attractive and I knew it would require more dates to build rapport. Normally I would let this go but it stuck with me for a day because even though I can be an asshole, my goal is to never hurt people enough to make them cry, unless they seriously piss me off. Her LMR annoyed me but not enough for me to purposely try to hurt her feelings. Now I know she has some psychological issues she has to work out and is probably over emotional but I hope I haven't become too cold due to game.

I might need to read further into it — and my answer mightn't be on point — but it seems like it yeah. From what I see, you might have come across as a bit too bitchy by deciding to kick her out as soon as you couldn't get the bang. I'd rather use average girls for practice if there was attraction between us. It seems like you've triggered a huge element of ASD and I have a hunch that average chicks have huge hangups about being used for just for sex — precisely because they do sleep around more. I would've strung it out a bit more, rinse and repeat — especially given her psych issues — and just slowly given up once you knew you weren't going to bang tonight. In another scenario, you would've done the right thing standing your ground and making your intentions clear, just not with her.

I kind of get what you mean with gaming getting more tiresome as time goes on. But I really see it as a sword to keep honed. I guess I see game as a reflection of the way I relate to people, and really you should be using it also as a means to ferret out the ones that are both too uninteresting and unattractive to bother about putting in the work for a bang.

Player's Log / Lounge - JWLZG - 04-17-2016

This issue is bothering me enough that I'm posting it here instead of the Approach Thread.

I've just from a house party where I spotted an attendee who was particularly more attractive than the others. Our eyes met for a split second. The crowd was very activist/SJW-centric and the guys were generally beta and no competition. Making my way around the patio, I cursed to myself as I saw her end up in conversation with another dude.

While I ended up chatting to a few other people I knew, and dancing with a few others while another band started, she eventually wandered over to her girlfriends. I found myself next to them after talking to another girl; we ended up dancing together. She took my hand readily and while I'm not the best dancer, we co-ordinated really well and her movements were ridiculously fluid. I used to be conscious about whether chicks feel awkward in my arms while dancing but I didn't feel that at all. Our gazes were warm whenever we exchanged eye contact. She blushed little when I complimented her on her top after she'd removed her parka.

We smiled at each other at the end of the set and I asked her where she learnt to dance so well, almost with an interrogative tone.
"Oh it comes naturally I guess," she said. I'd rate her easily an 8, dark blonde, tanned with pronounceable cheekbones; her features were particularly European looking. She was soft-spoken and more feminine-sounding than the other girls at the event — than Australian girls in general. Unsurprisingly, she turned out to be Finnish.

We talked a bit more, and it turns out that we both know the same girl organising the event; they'd gone to school together. I said something about how she'd have stacks of stories about her and she laughed. She asked me my name at that point and upon asking hers back, it said it'd be too unusual for me to forget — Kendra.
The topic changed to the food there; I went over to get a plate of it and we exchanged a few words here and there while they were announcing a few things in front — I'm terrible at staying stuff while there's background activity happening. I did notice her left foot was point towards me.

Another band came up. We talked a little bit about the genre of music and she looked impressive when I bullshitted about requesting the last two songs of the previous act; although I did know the band. She said she'd go off to dance with our friend.

After finishing off my food, I went over to speak to the frontman of the band I knew. To my chagrin, Dude #1 had started dancing with the girl. I ended up near her and she seemed happy to see me. I preferred to dance solo as a number of us did — the band were playing an energetic rebel song and I wanted to join in the mini moshing that was happening.

She and dude # 1 were talking together much of the rest of the event. The organisers were asking for help with packing down and I'd gotten a few other dudes to move the sofas under the veranda together. We crossed paths again when she deposited some litter onto some plates I was clearing.

We found ourselves near each other again. We were at a chocolate-by-donation stand and she copied me in taking the same type of chocolate block. Like me, she was gathering her things so I'd better move fast. I couldn't help but notice her bag had Chinese or Japanese characters on it and that the 2 guys she was closest with at the event were the only non-white ones. I got her at a moment that she wasn't talking to her girlfriends.

"Are you going to that doof on the 30th?" I asked. "I want to see those dancing moves of yours again."
"Which one's this?"
"The warehouse party that James announced just then."
"Oh, I didn't hear it, I was helping move stuff around."
"So was I, you should've been listening to."
"What's it called?"
"It's called, 'the gig that Kendra should've heard while clearing stuff'," I teased.
"Look yeah I'll probably catch you there or somewhere," she smiled.
"Let's catch up on Thursday," I said.
"I've got uni on Thursday," she said almost apologetically. Did I feel that reply to be a red flag? Most girls I've gone for the number close with, not just on Tinder, were of the immediate assumption we'd meet at night.
"Wednesday, then," I countered.
"I might have other stuff on on Wednesday," she parried. "I'll have to check my diary. Are you heading off now?"
"Just speaking to a few of the others first," I said. "How'll you let me know?"
"I'm sure I'll see you around," she said finally. "It was really nice to meet you."

I noticed her exchanging a few more words with dude #1 and hugging him on my way out.

I'm trying not to get too attached or hang up with oneitis (or manyitis?). I'm coming across enough cuties that I should be developing abundance, but I couldn't help but sense a connection between us. I don't know if she just wanted that interested after all, or that she was anticipating seeing me in the same social circles anyway, or that she didn't want to hurt dude #1 by giving me her number in front of him. I'm being a bit more pushy with number closing these days, but even so, could I have stopped short this time? That's a salient drawback to my house party game.
I'm thinking that it wasn't so much me being out-gamed or out-alphaed — he looked even more beta — as much as simply a case of me showing up too late, I was just in the right place at the wrong time, and that dude #1 simply got there first. We also didn't get a chance for deep enough conversation, or maybe I'm still shit at rambling.

I don't know if I've lost her for good though — I've found on Facebook that we go to the same university (although our respective faculties are pretty far apart) and that we frequent the same sort of events, though study and my new job means I mightn't make it. The fact is I get confounded when I come across all these mixed signs of attraction.

Player's Log / Lounge - General Stalin - 04-17-2016

Went out in a snow storm with LINUX last night - a long awaited meetup as him and I have been texting trying to get together since December. The blizzard made for pretty dead venues all around, but he had lined up a date with a girl online and she just so happened to be bringing her younger sister along. Lucky me.

For those of you who haven't met him, LINUX to me embodies what an RvF cat should be. Good shape, good looking, well dressed, smooth, location independent, well-traveled, and sociable - with plenty of stories, pictures (and videos...) to back up his game. Good guy.

We ate country food, pregamed at a lowkey bar, then met the girls at another bar. Two cute petite peruvian girls. To both of our surprise, the little sister was hot. Hotter than the older sister. Ended up being a bust as she was quiet, shut off, and "tired" so they bailed after about half an hour. I turned down a couple of solid IOI's that night as I knew I had a date coming but whatever. LINUX and I had a solid buzz and had a decent time just chillin', venue hoppin', and talking.

Player's Log / Lounge - AlphaPrimate22 - 04-18-2016

Old redhead notch from a few months ago hits me up for the booze last night since her gf was in town. They were trying to have fun. I knew I had to take advantage of this.

Made up a story of how my friend had my bottle and I was going to go get it back. In reality I bought the bottle from my friend for 10 bucks.

Drove to friends house, got the booze (got some Evan Williams). Got back to my dorm and stopped by the gas station for some chasers.

She asks me: "Am I coming over or should they?" I tell her to come over to my dorm.

Given the fact my dorm is all to myself and I have a king size bed *just in case* and they live in a shared room I told them it would be more chill and fun here.

Two girls come over. One of course I had already banged, but had not seen in two months. They felt on my beard, music choice was good so they danced. I let them DJ on my laptop just to get them comfy.

We get drunk, they start twerking. The one I had banged and knew kinda well I made out with while the other one used the restroom and we got a little freaky. She was saying how Sunday lets fuck and all but not tonight.... I just said haha oh really, you sure about that? They were both stinky anyways. I would not fuck unless they showered given they had beer spilled on them from keg stands at a previous party as they told me.

The friend was a super freak, felt her ass and put my fingers between her pussy lips as we walked and rubbed it and she gave me this shocked look. She twerked on me when the other chick was not paying attention briefly. I tried escalation on her and she did not mind. Since they were friends, guess she did not want her to get mad at her. I was trying to fuck them both.

I lose my phone in my own dorm from being drunk...(this is where I think the vibe died)..I start looking for it and get serious as I don't trust girls who are drunk and who seem the type to do crazy shit like take a guys phone with personal info on it. They help me. We thought I dropped it out my window as I was drunk and leaning out the window. Turns out I tracked it and it was in my room in a box. They were probably hiding my phone from me and left it there when I accused them of fucking around with me and after some searching they gave up and tried to play innocent. I did not drop it in that box, I was not that drunk. All I had was two to three shots.

Girl from out of town said she had to be at work in the A.M and drive 3 hours back to town since she was visiting, so after we found my phone they use the restroom and left. I escorted them down and let them go.

They left, and both added me on snapchat. Interest was high as she complimented me quite a few times and seeked my permission to do the simplest things like use GermX or drink another shot. I played along and kept it cool and dominant unlike my previous beta days.

Some notes: Maybe had I went to their place I could have crashed their and they'd suck me off dry. They could have showered/did what they need to do, all I had to to was show up and have a good time and bang em at their crib she said her roommate was gone so it was only her and her friend. Next time I know what to do haha. They climbed into my bed while I was drunk dancing to some music. They climbed in my bed about two to three times, and I acted non-needy and chilled. I climb up once while looking for my l"ost" phone, her girl friend comes up to help, she then goes back down. Maybe had I got into bed and fucked around we'd bang the first time when both of them were up there. My beds the climb on type (military bunk) but it is two beds pushed together so it is king sized up near the ceiling.

My Saturday went from boring to a good time. Wish Id gotten the bang though.

Player's Log / Lounge - JWLZG - 04-18-2016

Any pointers for my anecdote above? ^^^

Another issue: Say you're meeting a chick at a venue near hers; should bouncing to hers be any more of an issue than if you were to bounce back to yours?

If you should always aim to meet near yours, it's kinda late in this situation. :/

Player's Log / Lounge - kaotic - 04-18-2016

Went to the hockey playoff game, the MILF trainer, she was good to walk around with, met some old high school buddies and a few others.

Smashed the Asian plate again Saturday, turned down morning sex on Sunday to go shooting with the boys.

Got hit with a mother fucking 5.56 ricochet, hurt like a bitch, but didn't penetrate.

An old fuck ended up bailing Sunday, didn't phase me. We'll meet up later this week.

I saw the Chicago Mini LTR that I ended things with last summer back on Tinder. She was a sweetheart but things ended on a sour note since I rejected her wanting me to be her BF since I didn't have time (and I had a LTR at the time).

Thought it might be a good idea to shoot her a relevant text. Even thought my gut feeling said she wouldn't respond - I had nothing to lose. So I shot her a "Hey I was helping a buddy move from your apartment complex and thought about you. Just wanted to say hi and see how things were going" - she of course read it and didn't respond. I knew it was going to happen, but it was worth a shot.

This was the first time I ever went out of my way to text an old plate, lesson learned.

Looking forward to more potential leads this week.

Player's Log / Lounge - PapayaTapper - 04-18-2016

Quote: (04-18-2016 11:51 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

I saw the Chicago Mini LTR that I ended things with last summer back on Tinder. She was a sweetheart but things ended on a sour note since I rejected her wanting me to be her BF since I didn't have time (and I had a LTR at the time).

Thought it might be a good idea to shoot her a relevant text. Even thought my gut feeling said she wouldn't respond - I had nothing to lose. So I shot her a "Hey I was helping a buddy move from your apartment complex and thought about you. Just wanted to say hi and see how things were going" - she of course read it and didn't respond. I knew it was going to happen, but it was worth a shot.

This was the first time I ever went out of my way to text an old plate, lesson learned.

My money is on a delayed but inevitable response. That text just has an extended fuse

Player's Log / Lounge - kaotic - 04-18-2016

Quote: (04-18-2016 11:56 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

My money is on a delayed but inevitable response. That text just has an extended fuse

Maybe, thing is, after I said no, I slightly changed my mind and wanted to hang, she got mad TL;DR "i don't want to come off as a bitch, we're cool, we're fine, you're great..but don't ask me to hangout"

That was the last text she sent me last June, I didn't respond back.

She might be mulling texting me, she might not, I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Player's Log / Lounge - redbeard - 04-18-2016

1. I've been digging back into Gorilla Mindset, and my daygame has seen significant growth thanks to a reframe. After talking with some members, I realized the problem with daygame is that my experience is minimal. I haven't put the reps in. I've been going to bars since I was 18, that's six years of constant approaching. Daygame? I would be lucky if I have 50 total lifetime approaches. The other day I was trolling the mall and realized how slim the pickings were in my town. The next time I saw a pretty girl, it hit me that I HAVE to approach her. There are so few targets in my town, and my experience is so bad, that even if I just say "hi I'm an incel" it's better than doing nothing.

2. I had an interesting approach today that I'd like some insights on...I was leaving the gym and saw one of my favorite cardio bunnies headed the same direction. The approach went very well and we end up talking in front of my car for 10 minutes or so. Turns out she moved here only about six months ago. The conversation goes like this:

RB: Hey I have to get going, do you want to get a drink sometime?
HB: I'd like to, but I have a boyfriend.
RB: OOOooooooff

At this point I was going to dive into the signature robreke "how about you give me your number, I'll call in 90 days, and we'll see what's up" line, when she goes:

HB: We can still be friends though, I just moved here and don't know many people.
RB: Nahh, I have enough friends.
HB: You sure? We can go to bars and such, I'm a good wingwoman.
RB: Haha, I have wingmen, I don't need that. No problem, I'll see you around.

In my mind...it was an alright move. If I took her number, I would never contact her. Even if I did, she wouldn't respond well enough to warrant a meetup. I value my time. It's a small gym community that always goes at 5 PM...I'm sure I'll talk to her plenty more times now that I've broken the ice.

On the other hand...maybe I could have gotten her out once, get some alcohol in her, and see how she really feels about that long distance boyfriend...

Player's Log / Lounge - SupremeVista - 04-18-2016

New to the forum this is actually my first post. Recently moved to area with a very large population that doesn't speak English and was looking for help gaming chick's that speak little to no English and I stumbled upon this glorious site.

Yesterday for me for uneventful. My roommate hit me up and we went too the bar right next to my house it's a Brazilian bar with mostly Brazilian and Spanish people that eat/drink there. 3 cute Spanish/Brazilian waiters that have given me very strong iois but they speak almost no english. Now my homies have translated for me when they come and they saying the usual they want too get too know me but that damn lauguage barrier I'm cute etc etc.
I have no experience gaming foreign girls so I'm trying my best too non verbally convey my intentions but I'm awful. I'm so used too being too use my words that now that I can't I feel like I'm shooting blind. Any suggestions/tips from you veterans would be much appreciated.

Player's Log / Lounge - Travesty - 04-18-2016

^ Make strong eye contact while talking.

Don't get all up tight, take it slow.

Start learning the language and drop a few..

Tendre un whiskey

Estas muy linda hoy

Que me recomiendas?

La cuenta por favor

If you say stuff slighlty wrong as a beginner and they still get the point that's the best because they will laugh.

Player's Log / Lounge - DMario - 04-19-2016

French girl Invited me to a club yet ended up pissing me off, an hour later I'm home in bed with Mexican 7 with huge tits. I love Mexico City

Player's Log / Lounge - churros - 04-19-2016

Passed up on an 8.5 this Saturday. She's flaked me several times, and I wasn't bothered meeting her friends.

Today she's in hospital after getting stabbed in the arm. I responded that she should have met me, instead of frequenting dangerous places.

It's cold. But remember: she's texting that photo to everyone in her phonebook.

So who is the real bastard here?