Roosh V Forum
The Hillary Clinton thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: The Hillary Clinton thread (/thread-46680.html)

The Hillary Clinton thread - TooFineAPoint - 11-19-2016

Hopefully they back Fauxcahontas so we can see her get taken down a few pegs and age 20 years in one season.

The Hillary Clinton thread - CynicalContrarian - 11-19-2016

Coming to a TV screen near you in 2017 :

[Image: CxrP87PWEAA30cg.jpg]

The Hillary Clinton thread - Leonard D Neubache - 11-19-2016

Quote: (11-19-2016 09:03 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

They will go for a black woman in 8 years time. But this is the DNC afterall so i expect them to use her in 2020.

That will be comedy gold.

It was a piece of cake to sell a black man in 2008.

Who's voting for a black woman?

Not black men, and not any women except black ones. Barring serious political shifts in the next 4 years she would be annihilated.

The Hillary Clinton thread - CynicalContrarian - 11-19-2016

Quote: (11-19-2016 10:45 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

They will go for a black woman in 8 years time. But this is the DNC afterall so i expect them to use her in 2020.

Not black men, and not any women except black ones. Barring serious political shifts in the next 4 years she would be annihilated.

We can only wish.
The sassier the better.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

The Hillary Clinton thread - Simeon_Strangelight - 11-20-2016

Anyway - here a funny vid of Hillary celebrating supposedly prematurely as the initial calls from the media were telling her that she would win - you see Bill jumping up and down like a kid and Chelsea hugging The Cunt.

[Image: clintons-premature-celebration-of-electi....gif?w=500]

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/11...-election/

Quote:Quote:

When it was clear she’d lost, Hillary so appreciated her supporters [sarc] that she wouldn’t even speak to them, but dispatched her lapdog, chair of the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign John Podesta.

Reportedly, Hillary went into a drunken rage, screamed about “the Russians,” physically assaulted Podesta and her campaign manager Robby Mook, and had to be restrained and sedated. See “Hillary Clinton was in a drunken rage on Election night”.

I can’t wait for some brave whistleblower to leak a video of that.?

If the vid is true, then the whistleblower is as good as dead - heh.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Latinopan - 11-20-2016

Quote: (11-20-2016 09:42 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Anyway - here a funny vid of Hillary celebrating supposedly prematurely as the initial calls from the media were telling her that she would win - you see Bill jumping up and down like a kid and Chelsea hugging The Cunt.

[Image: clintons-premature-celebration-of-electi....gif?w=500]

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/11...-election/

When it was clear she’d lost, Hillary so appreciated her supporters [sarc] that she wouldn’t even speak to them, but dispatched her lapdog, chair of the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign John Podesta.

Reportedly, Hillary went into a drunken rage, screamed about “the Russians,” physically assaulted Podesta and her campaign manager Robby Mook, and had to be restrained and sedated. See “Hillary Clinton was in a drunken rage on Election night”.

I can’t wait for some brave whistleblower to leak a video of that.?

If the vid is true, then the whistleblower is as good as dead - heh.

Not surprise she was enable give a speech after losing, imagine the moment she was told Trump is the real winner.

God I would love to see that.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Latinopan - 11-22-2016

Hillary looks more normal now she has not future in politics, loos more human, and normal.

Her persona during the camping was so programed she seemed like a robot.

[Image: 3AA239E700000578-3958304-image-a-2_1479760840402.jpg]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...store.html

The Hillary Clinton thread - Enoch - 11-22-2016

I wonder what Hillary's hourly speaking fee is now. 5,000?

The Hillary Clinton thread - Paracelsus - 11-23-2016

LOL, count my home country -- the biggest contributor to the Clinton Foundation -- out!

http://www.news.com.au/national/breaking...243172a839

The federal government has not renewed any of its partnerships with the Clinton Foundation.

Labor and coalition governments over the past decade have paid more than $75 million to the anti-poverty foundation set up by the former first family of the United States, but questions have been raised about its accountability.

Foreign Minister Julie Bishop told the coalition joint party room on Tuesday agreements entered into by the Rudd-Gillard government had not been renewed.

The Hillary Clinton thread - CynicalContrarian - 11-23-2016

Quote: (11-23-2016 12:11 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

LOL, count my home country -- the biggest contributor to the Clinton Foundation -- out!

http://www.news.com.au/national/breaking...243172a839

The federal government has not renewed any of its partnerships with the Clinton Foundation.
Labor and coalition governments over the past decade have paid more than $75 million to the anti-poverty foundation set up by the former first family of the United States, but questions have been raised about its accountability.
Foreign Minister Julie Bishop told the coalition joint party room on Tuesday agreements entered into by the Rudd-Gillard government had not been renewed.

No real surprise.
There's no 'honour' amongst thieves.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Sam Malone - 11-24-2016

Happy thanksgiving everyone..

[Image: 1es40o.jpg]

The Hillary Clinton thread - budoslavic - 11-25-2016

Hillary Clinton ‏@HillaryClinton
I was greeted by this heartwarming display on the corner of my street today. Thank you to all of you who did this. Happy Thanksgiving. -H
[Image: CyDhC8eWQAAQUNT.jpg:small]

12:40 PM - 24 Nov 2016

Liberals...how sweet of them to show their love and feelings for an evil bitch.
[Image: laugh3.gif]

The Hillary Clinton thread - Dusty - 11-25-2016

The Hillary Clinton thread - kbell - 11-26-2016

http://resistancefeed.com/2016/11/25/eff...inton-won/

While it appears that Jill Stein has raised enough money, albeit suspiciously, to start a vote recount in Wisconsin, efforts have begun on the other side to challenge votes in three states won by Hillary Clinton: Colorado, Nevada and Virginia.

Operation Sabot 2016, started by the group Oath Keepers is contesting vote totals in Clark County in Nevada; Denver and Boulder Counties in Colorado; and Richmond, Fairfax, and Henrico Counties in Virginia.

“In all three states there were precincts where over 95 percent of the vote went to Clinton with voter turnouts above 90 percent,” wrote “Navy Jack,” an anonymous Navy veteran leading the Operation Sabot 2016 effort on the Oath Keeper’s website.

Surprised California isn't included, but that would be hilarious if this resulted in Hillary losing the popular vote.

The Hillary Clinton thread - John_Galt - 11-26-2016

Is no one concerned over Jill Stien being an operative for Clinton, seeking recounts in 3 states Trump one?

Yeah, sure, it's a slim chance, but you have to think----they're doing this for a reason. Perhaps not to steal the election, but rather to further cast doubt on Trumps legitimate win.

I'd like to hear from someone more knowledgeable about this.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Samseau - 11-26-2016

Dems have a history of performing "recounts" until they get the win.

For example, Al Franken lost his first count, and second, but magically found enough votes to win on the third recount.

Won't work against Trump, however. His team is too organized and the Republicans are too energized to let bullshit like that slip through.

Thanks for your input Samseau.

So what do they hope to accomplish? Just cast more doubt on his legitimacy? They aren't plain STUPID. They must have a plan. Any idea what it is?

The Hillary Clinton thread - Samseau - 11-26-2016

Quote: (11-26-2016 11:14 PM)John_Galt Wrote:  

So what do they hope to accomplish? Just cast more doubt on his legitimacy? They aren't plain STUPID. They must have a plan. Any idea what it is?

Who are the lawyers working for the Dems and Greens ordering the recounts? I bet they are making a ton of dough.

Looks like you were right Samseau:

Stein initially set a fundraising goal of $2.5 million. As donations started pouring in, that goal jumped to $4.5 million, as New York Magazine's Yashar Ali pointed out on Twitter.

By Friday, the goal had jumped again, to $7 million. The campaign says that will go to cover filing fees, attorney fees and other associated costs.

Donations are still rolling in, but as Stein's fundraising website states, money doesn't necessarily mean the recounts are assured: "We cannot guarantee a recount will happen in any of these states we are targeting. We can only pledge we will demand recounts in those states."

If the recounts don't happen, what will become of all that money? Stein's website says any "surplus will also go toward election integrity efforts and to promote voting system reform." It did not specify what those efforts would be.

Source: http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2...t-worth-it

These people are shameless. Disgusting.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Gmac - 11-27-2016

Quote: (11-25-2016 06:53 PM)budoslavic Wrote:  

I was greeted by this heartwarming display on the corner of my street today. Thank you to all of you who did this. Happy Thanksgiving. -H

12:40 PM - 24 Nov 2016

Liberals...how sweet of them to show their love and feelings for an evil bitch.
[Image: laugh3.gif]

I let my feelings known, even if there was a typo. The public agrees. https://twitter.com/GeorgeMcIntyre_/stat...3697952768

[attachment=34761]

Also, I'm convinced that video of the Clintons celebrating was not election night. Most likely much earlier in the election process, maybe after a debate or even during the primaries.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Going strong - 11-27-2016

Quote: (11-27-2016 07:45 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

So that's what a reptilian nest looks like... cozy. With arrows conveniently pointing to the egg.

[Image: 180912JSC018.jpg]
^Dinosaur egg

The Hillary Clinton thread - TravelerKai - 11-27-2016

Quote: (11-26-2016 09:40 PM)John_Galt Wrote:  

Is no one concerned over Jill Stien being an operative for Clinton, seeking recounts in 3 states Trump one?

Yeah, sure, it's a slim chance, but you have to think----they're doing this for a reason. Perhaps not to steal the election, but rather to further cast doubt on Trumps legitimate win.

I'd like to hear from someone more knowledgeable about this.

Quote: (11-26-2016 11:05 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Dems have a history of performing "recounts" until they get the win.

For example, Al Franken lost his first count, and second, but magically found enough votes to win on the third recount.

Won't work against Trump, however. His team is too organized and the Republicans are too energized to let bullshit like that slip through.

Quote: (11-26-2016 11:19 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (11-26-2016 11:14 PM)John_Galt Wrote:  

Who are the lawyers working for the Dems and Greens ordering the recounts? I bet they are making a ton of dough.

Stein's circle is pulling this massive waste of money stunt. Like another posted, she managed to get some idiotic liberals to put down 7 million to pay for the legal fees to do the recounts. Like Samseau said, the lawyers just got paid big time.

I would not worry any at all because of the overall beating she got. It's not close enough to be of any concern.

Since these liberals have no values, ethics, or class Trump now has likely to pay more money for his legal team for more resources to watch and observe their actions. It would be a mistake for them to not monitor this, even if blew by her election wise. If they could rig a way to put Hillary back on top in even one state, they will try to say all these states results are invalid.

They could also use this as another means to attack the Electorial College. Even Obama is flip-flopping yet again and is saying bad things about it.

All they need is one to try and change the narrative. No doubt there are lots of illegal votes for Hillary in plenty states. A legit recount for every state would end up revealing that, but that is a muddy situation that would dog Trump's swearing in, or other things. Stuff that will basically make Trump angrier more or less.

I would say digging into Trump like this is very risky. He was looking like it was possible for him to leave them all alone possibly after he is sworn in. Maybe via Obama they could not get a solid backdoor deal done with Trump on their general safety, so they are trying whatever dirty tricks they have left. They are all pissed off over the things Trump is talking about undoing.

Scanning news sites, this story, and various other stories is telling me that the "Transition Talks between Trump and Obama" is either getting much worse or has broken down completely.

Don't think for a second Jill won't take a small cut of that 7 million or some other amount on the side for initiating the recount. Do believe she was paid off for her trouble. She attacked Hillary alot during the election. Liberals have a lot of money to waste. Hillary's war chest and the various hacks prove that. Jill is not some honorable person above that. Bernie took his without a fight. Everyone has a price except some people like Trump in alot of ways.

It's a pity how expensive living here in the US has become, especially if you need to keep up with the Joneses. I bet Jill's cat-sitters are not cheap and she probably had no income this year from running. Your average politician not interested in under the table activities to pad their own pockets, and are on the verge of becoming extinct like a dodo bird. If only the people with fuck-you money are the only honest politicians in the country, that does not bode well for our society.

Quote: (11-26-2016 09:39 AM)kbell Wrote:  

http://resistancefeed.com/2016/11/25/eff...inton-won/

While it appears that Jill Stein has raised enough money, albeit suspiciously, to start a vote recount in Wisconsin, efforts have begun on the other side to challenge votes in three states won by Hillary Clinton: Colorado, Nevada and Virginia.

Operation Sabot 2016, started by the group Oath Keepers is contesting vote totals in Clark County in Nevada; Denver and Boulder Counties in Colorado; and Richmond, Fairfax, and Henrico Counties in Virginia.

“In all three states there were precincts where over 95 percent of the vote went to Clinton with voter turnouts above 90 percent,” wrote “Navy Jack,” an anonymous Navy veteran leading the Operation Sabot 2016 effort on the Oath Keeper’s website.

Surprised California isn't included, but that would be hilarious if this resulted in Hillary losing the popular vote.

Just like the article is alluding to, without outright saying it, a recount on battleground states only benefits Clinton and Stein has no chance in any of those. Stein might have more votes in Cali for all we know if the fake or illegal ones for Hillary were tossed out.

Stein was paid off to pull this predictably-female behavior and passive aggressive stunt on Hillary's behalf. For even a reporter on a news site to smell the bullshit, that should tell you all you need to know.

Quote: (11-19-2016 10:45 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

This is why anyone thinking Michele Obama will be running for pres in 4 years is nuts.

American White Women are more racist than White men are. Anyone thinking they will let a black woman win the white house before one of them does, should buy my Atlantic Ocean property I am selling.

Feminism is always solid until a situation like this occurs, then black feminist end up pissed off with their feelings hurt. Most eventually come back to the herd, but quite a few refuse. There are a few Jezebel-level websites for Black feminists that we pay no attention to on RVF, but they take cracks at their white counterparts all the fucking time, for their backstabbing practices.

Obama herself is racist as fuck. She has put her foot in her mouth too many times to count. She was the one that dragged Barry to that racist church. She is the one that constantly puts down on America in public. Trump could run non-stop commercials of these gaffs to ensure she gets maybe 25-30% white female vote.

She doesn't have enough time to set up a run to begin with. Not for 2020 at least. There are no other black women that I can think of in politics that is even close to being worthy of even a primary run. I cannot think any of the current black congressmen or women are even good enough for the Senate. From the Senate itself, Cory Booker's half white ass is the only serious threat to the WH or Trump. He needs more grooming, but do not be surprised if he throws his hat in the ring. I don't think Kamala Harris is much of a threat either.

Right now, the Dem field is putrid garbage and the DNC is a hot mess. They have alot to clean up right now.

It also does not help that they and all the other liberal Blacks essentially started Race War 1. Me personally, I think your average white person has been fed up with racial whining and other bullshit for a while now. It might take a good long while before they trust another liberal black person (half white ones, like Booker and Kamala included).

Also, anytime Obama said something stupid or people unfairly blamed him for something, it hurt me and plenty other black guys from a business perspective. It also did not help that he turned into a hardline idiot like Colin Kaepernick after winning the second turn and took a sharp left turn, promoting homosexual marriage and Islam, putting his foot in his mouth at every opportunity. I'm sure white folks really appreciated his backstabbing after being the complete opposite the first 4 years.

I say, let it be white candidates for a while or whatever else. I don't care, I just need people in corporate or potential customers to stop mean mugging me and other black dudes after every racial violence event. Shit is getting old. Plenty black comedians feel the same way I do. We need a break from the spotlight.

If they want to put up Kona's HB6 girlfriend in 2020, let em. I would wager that America is not interested in another Hawaiian for president as well. I also think she is just too liberal in general.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Paracelsus - 11-27-2016

On the vote recount bullshit, my guess is that Hilary's looking to pivot into becoming Al Gore II: the "real President" who was diddled out of it by a court saying "Fuck off, no more recounts, the other guy won". She does not want to leave the uncontested impression that she was incompetent.