Roosh V Forum
The Poland thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Poland thread (/thread-4184.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

The Poland thread - zuma - 09-27-2015

University starts this week mostly. So be prepared. I was in Ikea this week end to buy some stuff and it was full of students buying furnitures.
Will be probably wild from Wednesday with the first student parties in town.

The Poland thread - Giacomo Casanova - 09-27-2015

The improvement of the situation has been evident at least during the day, but still last weekend nights were not at the top as expected. Good news is that the invasion of staggers, etc. has finished, and the atmosphere is starting to improve in the night.
But in the same time Erasmus guys - mostly Spanish are now in town. Though, I don't regard Erasmus in a negative way since they act through social circles mainly and as residents maintain (generally) an appropriate behavior.
Last summer has been arguably the worst I have ever seen in terms of ratios in klubs, attitude, quality and staggers in the center.
But fortunately now it's over and for most of us the real summer is starting from the 1st of October [Image: biggrin.gif]

The Poland thread - spalex - 09-28-2015

I didn't meet any erasmus guys out on Saturday. But I did meet about 20 erasmus girls all from Portugal and Spain.

The Poland thread - Simeon_Strangelight - 10-05-2015

I wonder what the fuck is happening in Poland.

First it was Tusk with his female political ensemble:

[Image: s40w_zoom.jpg]

Then it all came unhinged with a woman becoming the first Polish prime minister.

Here she is stumbling along on her first visit in Germany - probably on drugs:

[Image: 0,,17984385_303,00.jpg]
[Image: d8734721e346d8060084fc203663cfba,641,0,0,0.jpg]
[Image: 635485266596116635.jpg]

Then even the far right party PIS had to elect a woman because anything else would be less progressive:
[Image: uid_14f54355adb561193b368a0745daa7b01443...0_gs_0.jpg]
Well - at least she looks almost like a man and this is the party the Poles have to vote for if they don't want too many refugees.

And then finally the 3rd largest party - essentially the left - chooses another woman as her main figurehead:
[Image: 1de039b0b3db854adf2738373cf539ef.jpg]

It's tantamount to Hillary running against a female Republican and no one mentions it.

I know that they are likely after the old and female electorate, but this is indicative of something more - feminism is being force-fed to the Polish people. On the other hand - most countries have the same string-pullers and owners behind the scenes, so it does not matter much.

The Poland thread - Roosh - 10-05-2015

Quote:Quote:

On the other hand - most countries have the same string-pullers and owners behind the scenes, so it does not matter much.

It's mostly the symbolism of women leading a country. It gets men used to their emasculation.

The Poland thread - chochemonger1 - 10-07-2015

Quote: (10-05-2015 11:21 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

On the other hand - most countries have the same string-pullers and owners behind the scenes, so it does not matter much.

It's mostly the symbolism of women leading a country. It gets men used to their emasculation.
Overall, in the western world, it might have really started with Elizabeth I of England and then with Katherine, in Russia.
Though then, there is no doubt that the men of the court and those who truly dominated were alphas.

The Poland thread - whoosh - 10-09-2015

its intersting, what you all think

The Poland thread - Giacomo Casanova - 10-10-2015

I was really disappointed by the situation in these first two weeks of October. I was expecting an improvement of the nightlife, but in the end nothing has really changed compared to the summer. Klubs are sausage fests with ratios even worse than in West. Tourist and foreigners everywhere and we are in October. Even bad weather and cold temperatures don't prevent these people to come. Bad attitudes not only in cheesy klubs, but also in student ones. In this situation, it's very complicated also if you are above average, because with hordes of men around, there are automatic rejections without any kind of selection.
In the weekend maybe only the 1-2% of student girls go out on klubs, that makes nightlife horrendly bad. There are still good environments on Thursday, that sometimes reminds me of the old times. At least a couple of hours to enjoy.
But two good hours a week are not sufficient to prevent me to say that this city is changing very fast, and the nightlife, once the best in Europe, is turning into a nightmare.

The Poland thread - Akula - 10-10-2015

Quote: (09-22-2015 01:21 PM)XXL Wrote:  

This is THE most common way of how things go down here. Girls don't "date down", they simply date guys they know and fall in love. It's that simple. I've had at least 5 hot girls falling for me before just because we belonged to the same social world and spent enough time with each other. OK guy + time = voila!

Good point and that's how it used to be in the US and much of the Anglosphere as well (back when we actually had women worth dating and women actually wanted a man and family at the right time). Interestingly, the "OK guy + time = voila!" approach has become one of my strategies here in Ukraine [Image: lol.gif]

Most girls and I mean vast majority regardless of their looks, they don't look for the biggest alpha superman bad ass deluxe, they don't calculate guys' SMV or shit like that. They just get with guys who are OK, who have something in common with them, who fit their world, who have BF potential, etc.

Sure for now, but in the future they will as they westernize and the crazy Feminists & Corporatist powers continue to gain ground. Look at the previous posts re all the "women in power" in Poland and you can see where it's headed.

Looking at it from "game theory" perspective it might look like something is wrong because it says that "women go for a better deal" and emphasizes how common "hypergamy" is etc. But game theory is pretty much worthless, there is enough evidence against it in real life if we take a look around. And in real life people pair bond because of connection between them.

True I guess, but only if they meet young, she's had few partners (i.e. 1-2 max), they want to have a family together, the divorce laws aren't massively skewed in favor of the women and they aren't incentivized to divorce. If even one of those is missing its really tricky (look at the US where the last two alone make it almost impossible).

I think hypergamy really runs wild (in the West at least) when these women are post-college and told they can do anything and have it all and they think they their youth & prime childbearing years will last forever (or at least until their mid-30s). The reality is something totally different, but let's not kid ourselves Western women get away scot free with a ton of bad behavior and many of them end up getting bailed out by betas at the end of the day and thus face zero consequences for their stupidity. So game is of utmost importance particularly in the West, if not so much (for now) for many native guys in Poland (especially since it apparently seems that many of the higher-end Polish women are still happy to get married or serious at an early age (or just after university) and settle down with a "good man").

Quote: (10-10-2015 05:22 AM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

I was really disappointed by the situation in these first two weeks of October. I was expecting an improvement of the nightlife, but in the end nothing has really changed compared to the summer. Klubs are sausage fests with ratios even worse than in West. Tourist and foreigners everywhere and we are in October. Even bad weather and cold temperatures don't prevent these people to come. Bad attitudes not only in cheesy klubs, but also in student ones. In this situation, it's very complicated also if you are above average, because with hordes of men around, there are automatic rejections without any kind of selection.
In the weekend maybe only the 1-2% of student girls go out on klubs, that makes nightlife horrendly bad. There are still good environments on Thursday, that sometimes reminds me of the old times. At least a couple of hours to enjoy.
But two good hours a week are not sufficient to prevent me to say that this city is changing very fast, and the nightlife, once the best in Europe, is turning into a nightmare.

Damn, sounds awful, where are you? Lot of changes in Poland, all bad it seems. Still kicks the crap out of US nightlife outside NYC or Vegas I'd bet. I just hope this shit doesn't come to Ukraine too quickly.

The Poland thread - chochemonger1 - 10-10-2015

Quote: (10-10-2015 06:21 AM)Akula Wrote:  

This is THE most common way of how things go down here. Girls don't "date down", they simply date guys they know and fall in love. It's that simple. I've had at least 5 hot girls falling for me before just because we belonged to the same social world and spent enough time with each other. OK guy + time = voila!

Good point and that's how it used to be in the US and much of the Anglosphere as well (back when we actually had women worth dating and women actually wanted a man and family at the right time). Interestingly, the "OK guy + time = voila!" approach has become one of my strategies here in Ukraine [Image: lol.gif]

Most girls and I mean vast majority regardless of their looks, they don't look for the biggest alpha superman bad ass deluxe, they don't calculate guys' SMV or shit like that. They just get with guys who are OK, who have something in common with them, who fit their world, who have BF potential, etc.

Sure for now, but in the future they will as they westernize and the crazy Feminists & Corporatist powers continue to gain ground. Look at the previous posts re all the "women in power" in Poland and you can see where it's headed.

Looking at it from "game theory" perspective it might look like something is wrong because it says that "women go for a better deal" and emphasizes how common "hypergamy" is etc. But game theory is pretty much worthless, there is enough evidence against it in real life if we take a look around. And in real life people pair bond because of connection between them.

True I guess, but only if they meet young, she's had few partners (i.e. 1-2 max), they want to have a family together, the divorce laws aren't massively skewed in favor of the women and they aren't incentivized to divorce. If even one of those is missing its really tricky (look at the US where the last two alone make it almost impossible).

I think hypergamy really runs wild (in the West at least) when these women are post-college and told they can do anything and have it all and they think they their youth & prime childbearing years will last forever (or at least until their mid-30s). The reality is something totally different, but let's not kid ourselves Western women get away scot free with a ton of bad behavior and many of them end up getting bailed out by betas at the end of the day and thus face zero consequences for their stupidity. So game is of utmost importance particularly in the West, if not so much (for now) for many native guys in Poland (especially since it apparently seems that many of the higher-end Polish women are still happy to get married or serious at an early age (or just after university) and settle down with a "good man").

Quote: (10-10-2015 05:22 AM)Giacomo Casanova Wrote:  

Damn, sounds awful, where are you? Lot of changes in Poland, all bad it seems. Still kicks the crap out of US nightlife outside NYC or Vegas I'd bet. I just hope this shit doesn't come to Ukraine too quickly.
It is coming soon. Enjoy while we can.

The Poland thread - coopers317 - 10-10-2015

Sounds like Poland is changing for the worst. I was actually thinking I would pass through again on the way to somewhere else in EE. I was there this time last year and had a pretty good time and pretty good success (although the catholic/religious mentality is a hurdle here that I did not experience in Ukraine). Here is a girl I met in Warsaw that still contacts me and wants to know when I'm coming through again. Oh well.

Coopers

The Poland thread - Rocha - 10-10-2015

Quote: (10-10-2015 07:05 PM)coopers317 Wrote:  

Sounds like Poland is changing for the worst. I was actually thinking I would pass through again on the way to somewhere else in EE. I was there this time last year and had a pretty good time and pretty good success (although the catholic/religious mentality is a hurdle here that I did not experience in Ukraine). Here is a girl I met in Warsaw that still contacts me and wants to know when I'm coming through again. Oh well.

Coopers

Nice small kitchen.

The Poland thread - coopers317 - 10-10-2015

Quote: (10-10-2015 08:14 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Nice small kitchen.

Airbnb. I've stayed in a few small former Soviet style apartments that are literally no more than a box, and that have been updated very nicely. It's actually made me re-think the idea about how much space I really need to live.

The Poland thread - Rush87 - 10-11-2015

I've been seeing a Polish girl for the past 6 months [And subsequently spending a bit of time with her room mates] and by all accounts Poland is taking a turn for the worse.

I've been told that costs are going through the roof, liberalism is increasing and is rapidly becoming very similar to the states.

The people I'm associating with are from the Southern mountain regions so they are more or less a throwback to the Poland of old BUT... They have a laundry list of problems when the topic turns to Krakow.

On a side note; The British bucks party/sex tourists that plague the capital cities can't be helping with their sloppy, devoid of game, low class antics.

The Poland thread - Doce - 10-11-2015

Quote: (09-28-2015 03:01 AM)spalex Wrote:  

I didn't meet any erasmus guys out on Saturday. But I did meet about 20 erasmus girls all from Portugal and Spain.

You might have as well not gone out[Image: smile.gif] A group of 20 girls - probably in one or two packs - from Portugal and Spain does not make an ideal night. It's like trying to get a one night stand in (Southern) Italy!

The Poland thread - The Nude Matador - 10-11-2015

Quote: (10-11-2015 10:27 AM)Doce Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2015 03:01 AM)spalex Wrote:  

You might have as well not gone out[Image: smile.gif] A group of 20 girls - probably in one or two packs - from Portugal and Spain does not make an ideal night. It's like trying to get a one night stand in (Southern) Italy!

Yeah, avoid the Spanish/Portuguese/Italian Erasmus girls in Poland. They rove in packs of 20. There's better ROI elsewhere. This is Poland FFS.

The Poland thread - Sojourn - 10-11-2015

In Krakow now and enjoying it so far.

Girls have so far been friendly and I've gotten a few numbers from night game and 2 dates scheduled, ratios have been equal in most clubs I've been going to, but being here for just 10 days to see what the place is like may not be enough for anything to happen.

I can't judge how it was in the past as it's my first time here but anywhere is better then Toronto where I just arrived from!

If anyone else is here and wants to meet up drop me a PM

The Poland thread - Unapologetic Penetrator - 10-11-2015

Hi, on my escape from the emasculating P.C. culture in Germany I arrived in Poznan on Friday and I'll stay for 6 weeks with a few interruptions.

I was here in Spring already and I'm going to focus on night game again. I prepared myself all summer long but unfortunately I'm not prepared for the harsh winter, so don't make the same mistake when you come here. There are hot girls and all brands of vodka, but you need a warm jacket when you walk through the streets at night.

Is anybody here in Poznan? Maybe we can organize a tribal meeting.

The Poland thread - Pokerbaby - 10-12-2015

You got to hit up smaller cities in Poland, population no higher than 500,000. No Krakow or Warsaw.

The Poland thread - player king of lisbon city - 10-13-2015

i´ve started my Erasmus in Warsaw a month ago,
The women here are much prettier than in Portugal but normally they don't have a matching body.

Me and my house mates have all done well, so far i myself have 4 notches already, but 3 of them are Ukrainian (which are way hotter than polish women). And one of them is the most beautiful girl i have ever been (10/10) that is why im loving Warsaw, in Lisbon if i see a girl like her(which i don´t) i would probably have to be a millionaire to have a shot with here, Warsaw opens more opportunities.

It's pretty easy to get girls in nightclubs just book a table and you are set, VIP tables here are really cheap around 125 to 280 per bottle.
The best clubs are SKETCH (best girls are here) in Mazowiecka street and PARK, Bank and Organza are also good, but both are more expensive.

Tinder and Badoo are a must lots of people use it here. i have around 600 matches combined while back home i would get around 50 tops. Maybe they just love foreigners [Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

I had never been to Poland before but in my opinion it´s really easy to get laid if you just talk to girls.

The Poland thread - chochemonger1 - 10-13-2015

Quote: (10-13-2015 12:27 PM)player king of lisbon city Wrote:  

The women here are much prettier than in Portugal but normally they don't have a matching body.

Me and my house mates have all done well, so far i myself have 4 notches already, but 3 of them are Ukrainian (which are way hotter than polish women). And one of them is the most beautiful girl i have ever been (10/10) that is why im loving Warsaw, in Lisbon if i see a girl like her(which i don´t) i would probably have to be a millionaire to have a shot with here, Warsaw opens more opportunities.

It's pretty easy to get girls in nightclubs just book a table and you are set, VIP tables here are really cheap around 125 to 280 per bottle.
The best clubs are SKETCH (best girls are here) in Mazowiecka street and PARK, Bank and Organza are also good, but both are more expensive.

Tinder and Badoo are a must lots of people use it here. i have around 600 matches combined while back home i would get around 50 tops. Maybe they just love foreigners [Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

I had never been to Poland before but in my opinion it´s really easy to get laid if you just talk to girls.

Yes ...great to be under 28 and foreign in Poland. Not so good after.

The Poland thread - Rocha - 10-13-2015

What was your back story with the Ukranian 10/10? Erasmus student?

The Poland thread - player king of lisbon city - 10-13-2015

Quote: (10-13-2015 01:22 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Nope, as soon as i knew that i was going to live in Warsaw i started using Badoo and tinder a lot and met her there, then i started to talk with her on Whatsapp until i arrived in Warsaw and met her. she moved to Warsaw to take her bachelor degree here.

In my university which is private there are loads of rich girls from Ukraine and Belarus, so i guess it´s normal for them to come to live in Poland.

The Poland thread - Rocha - 10-13-2015

Quote: (10-13-2015 02:45 PM)player king of lisbon city Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2015 01:22 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Nope, as soon as i knew that i was going to live in Warsaw i started using Badoo and tinder a lot and met her there, then i started to talk with her on Whatsapp until i arrived in Warsaw and met her. she moved to Warsaw to take her bachelor degree here.

In my university which is private there are loads of rich girls from Ukraine and Belarus, so i guess it´s normal for them to come to live in Poland.

I quite do not understand your answer 100%, but if I am correct you say that you banged a Ukranian 10 via online game... Listen, I believe you are a good looking young fellow (I read in one of your few posts you are 19 years old), but I know where you come from, since I come from the same place, altough I am not the Player King of this city.

It is perfectly legit to bang a Ukranian 7 or 7,5, let's just not overhype our conquests and the places, Badajoz the nearest border town in Spain is already an upgrade for a guy who comes from here.
I also know Warsaw, and quality around is very good, no comparison to Lisbon whatsoever, but it is not that easy as you write, and it is pretty consensual around here.

The Poland thread - MrRoundtree - 10-13-2015

I found Warsaw to be really good to bang average 6-7 girls but 10 are going to be extremely difficult as with any other city. I found most Polish 10 I met were already in long relationships