Roosh V Forum
Kobe Goes to the Cleaners - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Kobe Goes to the Cleaners (/thread-8963.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners - kosko - 12-17-2011

Derek Jeter got Alpha swag. Its funny because he is almost 'unorthodox' compared to most athletes. His swag and humbleness gives him power. He isn't even that "great" skill wise but his aura give him clout and respect in and outside of his workplace.

Compare this to Kobe whom has just been a spoiled superior athlete. Always seeking vindication and attention. Kobe always seemed off to me and this goof-up just seals that assumption I had of him.

Kobe wasn't a typical inner city kid who just wasn't exposed to enough stuff to know any better. Kobe grew up with money and had a great education coming up. He should of known better.

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners - Tuthmosis - 12-17-2011

Quote: (12-17-2011 09:36 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

There is a 40 something milf I know with two teenage kids. Lives in a huge multimillion dollar home in a gated community. I know she was divorced but I don't know much about her ex-husband. I know the dude must've had serious money. She has what is basically a fully furnished mini-mansion with pool and jacuzzi and 3 cars. For a long time she never worked and just seemed to be constantly traveling for fun and having parties at her place, some of which I go to. Seems to be something of a female playa. Now she is working again in healthcare but if it weren't for what she was awarded, she'd probably be living in an apartment somewhere. She mentioned to me that she's never getting married again. Now I know why. Her ex is what's allowing her lavish lifestyle.

All of these stories would be fair if it were also legal to put out contracts on these bitches. As long as they can stay alive, they can continue to collect on them checks. If a guy is willing to spend another, say, $25,000 for a clean, professional hit job he has a shot (no pun intended) at a clean slate.

[Image: lol.gif]

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners - blurb - 12-17-2011

Quote: (12-17-2011 09:06 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

A few years, giving her a chance to get job training to make up for the income or find a new husband.

Women shouldn't even be given alimony. Women are adults and can make their own decisions. Choices have consequences. She chose not to work during the marriage. She chose not to get an education or specific training during the marriage.

It's like a kid failing high school, not making money, growing up to be 22, and when his parents finally kick him out, he uses the legal system to extract money from his parents.

Double standards. Women enjoy the benefits of the old system Marriage 1.0 along with the privileges of the new system Marriage 2.0.

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners - Lumiere - 12-17-2011

Even in light of the obesity crisis in america and the hand wringing about all the fast food joints popping up over the place, the most dangerous food you can eat is still wedding cake.

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners - MiXX - 12-17-2011

Quote: (12-17-2011 10:23 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Even in light of the obesity crisis in america and the hand wringing about all the fast food joints popping up over the place, the most dangerous food you can eat is still wedding cake.

Not if you're eating off the naked body of the bridesmaids as a groomsman. [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners - Kish - 12-17-2011

Haha! I feel bad for kobe or maybe not. The rumor is the chic below was the last straw for Vanessa Bryant.

Kobe has another 84 mill dollars left on his contract for the lakers. Thats not even including endorsements. Sucks to be Kobe.

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners - MiXX - 12-17-2011

I can't believe that's the bitch Kobe risked losing half of his assets for!

He could have had 100 of her even better looking (literally) by taking a trip to Colombia or Brazil and been able to hide it form his wife completely!

Lord knows how may celebs I saw in the thermas of Rio in the early days before Facebook existed to get you busted.

Some guys are dumb as fuck, I lost all respect for Kobe, not because he cheated, but because he was too stupid to know how to cheat!

Mixx

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners - Tuthmosis - 12-17-2011

If I were a guy like Kobe, I would start a regular-ass online dating profile and hire a staff to manage it. Under the cloak of "trying to date like a normal guy," I could have a platter of the finest online pussy available to me 365 days a week. Bitches could be screened (for adequate hotness, craziness, diseases) in-person, photographed, and written-up ahead of time (with air-tight legal paperwork to secure privacy and limit liability, within the boundaries of the law). Once cleared, they enter an "available pool," the kind temp agencies operate. Girls would meet up on semi-short notice depending on my schedule. I'd be presented by my agency, upon request, with an up-to-date menu of the available chicks in the next city I'm going to. I'd simply pick a top 3 and wait for my confirmation. Maybe as a nice, personal touch I would personally call the girl and "ask if she's available to hang out."

Even with the hoops to jump through and the cattle-call feel to the whole thing, "regular" girls (9s and above, of course) would line up for the opportunity. Keep in mind, these are girls that would ordinarily never have an opportunity to meet a famous guy at my level, never mind go out on a normal "date" with me. These are your "normal," every-day hot girls. My closing rate would be through the roof.

Even though you'll still get mad gold-diggers and weirdos (minimized by the screening process), it would still be better than the dedicated pros that celebrities and athletes encounter at high-profile events and at "high-class" venues. If you've been to an LA or Miami high-end club or "industry event," you know what I'm talking about.

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners - kosko - 12-17-2011

Quote: (12-17-2011 10:23 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Its funny because its by far the most fating one too.

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners - speakeasy - 12-18-2011

Quote: (12-17-2011 10:44 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Some guys are dumb as fuck, I lost all respect for Kobe, not because he cheated, but because he was too stupid to know how to cheat!
Mixx

Yeah, the guy can't be too smart!

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.act...4980922843

Quote:Quote:

Here's the kicker: MTO claims that Kobe showers the beautiful model with lavish gifts "well into the seven figure range." Yikes! Can you imagine how angry Vanessa Bryant was when she found this out? Again though, it's just a rumor, but still. It's bad enough that Vanessa's spent years dealing with rumors of Kobe's infidelities. To find out that he may not only be cheating, but also bankrolling a Playboy model was probably way, way more than she could handle. Time to meet with a divorce attorney!

Buying women 7 figure gifts?? Just goes to prove how beta many of these guys are when you scratch the surface.

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners - sine wave killer - 12-18-2011

He's a simp, he's fucked himself harder since he was married for 10+ years in California.

You can expect to see Vanessa Bryant on one of these housewives shows where the women have parties spending vagimony money to celebrate their "independence". GTFOH is all I have to say about that.

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners - Samseau - 12-18-2011

Game > Money

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners - Batata - 12-18-2011

Kobe got married when he was 18. He was a dumb kid. No reason to slander him as a beta. Think of how stupid YOU were at age 18.

Then think of how stupid you would be at age 18 if you had millions of dollars guaranteed to your name.

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners - Timoteo - 12-18-2011

Quote: (12-18-2011 05:12 AM)Batata Wrote:  

Kobe got married when he was 18. He was a dumb kid. No reason to slander him as a beta. Think of how stupid YOU were at age 18.

Then think of how stupid you would be at age 18 if you had millions of dollars guaranteed to your name.

Actually, Kobe was 21 when they got married, and she was 18 when they met. But point taken. However, men much older and supposedly more experienced make the same mistakes as he made.

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners - Iceinthewater - 12-18-2011

I wish that money could go to charity instead of a greedy useless golddigger.

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners - Kona - 12-18-2011

Whenever you read these things about guys losing major money to women in divorces, do you ever wonder why they just don't have the bitch killed?

Even if it's only a million, if some guy takes that kind of money from you, you'd smoke his ass right?

Kobe Bryant especially. Think about all the ghetto gangster types he brushes up against just being in the NBA? For that kind of money you could frame up all kinds of shit to go wrong.

Aloha!

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners - el mechanico - 12-18-2011

Quote: (12-18-2011 04:46 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Whenever you read these things about guys losing major money to women in divorces, do you ever wonder why they just don't have the bitch killed?

Even if it's only a million, if some guy takes that kind of money from you, you'd smoke his ass right?

Kobe Bryant especially. Think about all the ghetto gangster types he brushes up against just being in the NBA? For that kind of money you could frame up all kinds of shit to go wrong.

Aloha!
Just call this guy..Done deal
[attachment=3889]

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners - speakeasy - 12-18-2011

Quote: (12-18-2011 04:46 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

Some of Suge Knight's ex-girlfriends just "disappeared". He's never done any time for it either.

Samseau said: "Game > Money"

Ehhh...I dunno dude. I'll gladly be an omega if I can have Kobe's $200M.

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners - Samseau - 12-18-2011

Quote: (12-18-2011 06:02 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Samseau said: "Game > Money"

Ehhh...I dunno dude. I'll gladly be an omega if I can have Kobe's $200M.

Why would you want to live your life as a mark?

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners - DiabloBravo - 12-18-2011

I don't know why pro-athletes get married. They have too many options to ever be loyal.

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners - alphaspiraton - 12-18-2011

Hey guys this just in: a russian billionaire (93rd richest person in the world) is in the process of having the world's most expensive divorce in history. What is the lizard expected to get? Oh just roughly $6,000,000,000. Yes, $6 billion.

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners - alphaspiraton - 12-18-2011

http://www.observer.com/2011/12/na-zdaro...penthouse/

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners - jordypip23 - 12-19-2011

Whoever this Russian billionaire sap is, he should take a cue from playboy Mikhail Prokhorov, owner of the NJ Nets and a Russian billionaire (made his fortune in the precious metals industry). This dude is like the Derek Jeter of Russian business & politics. He stays single, macks on chicas all day long, and basically lives the good life (splitting time between his native Russia, the USA, and I'm sure any place he wants on the globe during his down time). He says that he is going to run for president of Russia next year. This guy is the epitome of alpha to me.

Quote: (12-18-2011 11:54 PM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

Hey guys this just in: a russian billionaire (93rd richest person in the world) is in the process of having the world's most expensive divorce in history. What is the lizard expected to get? Oh just roughly $6,000,000,000. Yes, $6 billion.

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners - Timoteo - 12-19-2011

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/kobe-...ter-121811

A chick sportswriter's take on Kobe/Vanessa....typical of how a female would see things.

Kobe Goes to the Cleaners - the chef - 12-20-2011

jessica burciaga [Image: tard.gif]