Roosh V Forum
What would you do if kidnapped by terrorists? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: What would you do if kidnapped by terrorists? (/thread-45175.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

What would you do if kidnapped by terrorists? - Bushido - 02-17-2015

Some interesting discussion. Hopefully none of us are ever in this situation, but I believe in contemplating the worst case scenario. It may not fully prepare us for it - hell, I don't think anyone could be ready for being kidnapped. But it gives us some pause for thought.

I'm increasingly iffy about traveling to any Muslim-majority countries which is a shame. I'm interested in the Middle East and and its history, but it is just becoming a write-off. Especially as a Brit or American.

QC, I checked out that TV show. Some crazy shit! I'm hooked.

What would you do if kidnapped by terrorists? - VolandoVengoVolandoVoy - 02-17-2015

Quote: (02-17-2015 08:27 AM)Seamus Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2015 01:57 PM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

There are many ways that someone could make it worse - maybe slowly burn you to death by poking you all over with a red hot iron and also work on you with a knife, taking hours.

Jesus....

New thread idea: What would you do if kidnapped by Volando? [Image: biggrin.gif]

I didn't come up with this shit. It's stuff I learned by reading history.

http://www.historyrundown.com/10-most-cr...-all-time/

Quote:Quote:

#1.The Boats

This incredibly cruel method of execution originates from the ancient Persia. Sometimes also called ”scaphism”, criminal was contained inside a pair of narrow rowboats (or in some variations in a large wooden tub), with his head, hands, and feet protruding outside from this container.

The person was then forced to ingest large amounts of milk and honey until developing a severe diarrhea, and mixture of milk and honey was also rubbed on the exposed parts of his body, attracting flies and other insect species. Then he was left afloat on a still pond or a lake.

The defenseless person’s fecal matter slowly accumulated within the container, attracting more flies, which ate and bred within his or her exposed and increasingly gangrenous flesh. Person was then repeatedly fed each day to prevent fatal dehydration and starvation, often prolonging the torture to several days or even weeks

Death, when it eventually occurred, was caused by a combination of various factors, most often bceause of septic shock, starvation or dehydration.

What would you do if kidnapped by terrorists? - Marmite - 02-17-2015

Quote:VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:

http://www.historyrundown.com/10-most-cr...-all-time/

Quote:Quote:

#1.The Boats

This incredibly cruel method of execution originates from the ancient Persia. Sometimes also called ”scaphism”, criminal was contained inside a pair of narrow rowboats (or in some variations in a large wooden tub), with his head, hands, and feet protruding outside from this container.

The person was then forced to ingest large amounts of milk and honey until developing a severe diarrhea, and mixture of milk and honey was also rubbed on the exposed parts of his body, attracting flies and other insect species. Then he was left afloat on a still pond or a lake.

The defenseless person’s fecal matter slowly accumulated within the container, attracting more flies, which ate and bred within his or her exposed and increasingly gangrenous flesh. Person was then repeatedly fed each day to prevent fatal dehydration and starvation, often prolonging the torture to several days or even weeks

Death, when it eventually occurred, was caused by a combination of various factors, most often bceause of septic shock, starvation or dehydration.

I'll have to remember that one for when someone next pisses me off!

What would you do if kidnapped by terrorists? - polar - 02-17-2015

Quote: (02-16-2015 01:26 PM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2015 12:16 PM)dreambig Wrote:  

Refusing food and water doesn't guarantee a quick death either as they could force feed you. However, it would certainly serve as a pain in the arse for your captors which is precisely what I'd want to be.

Actually, it would be a pain in the arse for you.
The Islamists are fond of retribution (as they perceive it) for what the US and its allies do. The orange jumpsuits are a tribute to Guantanamo, and the water boarding they now use is the same.
So, thanks to the "rectal hydration" of detainees by the CIA and others that was recently revealed, we can now expect western hostages and captured soldiers to be force fed with a tube up their butt.

Also, while there is a lot of bullshit in the Homeland tv series, there was one quote from Brody that hit the nail on the head. Brody is a former US soldier who was captured and turned into a Islamist operative after extreme torture...he later redeems himself.
So, Brody and this special forces operative cross into Iran on a mission and get caught. The guy wants to know what they are in for. The guy says to Brody, “you were tortured,tell me what to expect.”
Brody’s answer: “Expect to break.”

I know everyone thinks they are some tough guy. But it comes down to biology. You will break under torture or the threat of it.
And there are things much much worse than reading some bullshit and then getting a quick beheading.
So really, all they have to do is fuck with you a bit, and then make it clear that you put on the orange jumpsuit or you get partially disemboweled and have animals eat your intestines while you watch and struggle or something like that.
Unfortunately, this.

Anyone who thinks being kidnapped would unleash their inner Rambo is deluded. Unless you have spec ops or other training, you'll break...the question is when, not if.

You don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training.

Better to avoid places where your likelihood of being ball-gagged in an orange jump suit are more than a rounding error. Or, don't give in alive.

There's a reason why most Soviet / Russian soldiers in Afghanistan and Chechnya saved the last grenade for themselves.

What would you do if kidnapped by terrorists? - TonySandos - 02-17-2015

Rewatch the dagestan massacre if you think the be headings are quick.

Watch the modern ISIS videos if you think they aim to behead quickly in the first place

What would you do if kidnapped by terrorists? - Seamus - 02-17-2015

Quote: (02-17-2015 05:16 PM)TonySandos Wrote:  

Rewatch the dagestan massacre if you think the be headings are quick.

Someone described that to me years ago, and I still remember it. I can't think of anything I'd want to watch less

What would you do if kidnapped by terrorists? - Tuthmosis - 02-17-2015

This is becoming (yet another) Muslim-Jewish trolling thread.

Closing it up.