Roosh V Forum
Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? (/thread-19405.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - rudebwoy - 01-08-2013

Ryanair/EasyJet is both good and bad. Let's face it for many of us we can afford to go and see far away places or places we would not visit if we had to pay British Airways prices.
I would never complain about these airlines, come to Canada and see what we have to pay to fly within the country.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - Volk - 01-08-2013

Roosh is right. If anything, or anyone is to blame, is airlines like RyanAir and other 5euro-a-flight companies literally bringing whole neighborhoods from wherever in England. I've seen hordes of british guys flooding Budapest coming out from the metro line that eventually takes them from the airport. Their attitude really makes my blood boil. Thankfully, the best Hungary has to offer has huge cultural walls. I like to wait until they are shitfaced, "befriend them" and set them up with gypsies from a house party next door. They don't even pay for hotel or anything, they sleep in Margitsziget (a park) or they just keep going until their flight is due by popping pills for 3 days. An average citizen spends more than that "tourism", not counting the damages they do to the city. Stag parties are negative value for the economy but damn, what can we do?

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - alphascout - 01-08-2013

It's a net benefit to share a little bit of knowledge to gain a lot.

Plus, honestly, this forum is interesting from an intellectual perspective of trying to understand the underlying universal nature of women and game by looking at it in different cultres.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - Tenerife - 01-08-2013

Quote: (01-08-2013 05:00 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2013 07:08 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Somehow I get the feeling that alot of guys checked out Poland due to Roosh and Naughty nomad's site. Nothing crazy like the hordes of men that descend on Ukraine (kiev) but enough to change attitudes in some places.

This is pure speculation though. In fact we have zero idea how many people went to Poland because of me. And if Poland does decline, we'll have no idea what actually caused it, because many places in the world have declined in history without my influence.

Like someone else mentioned... "mental masturbation."

erasmus+ryan air/easy jet= more difficult poland. pretty simple.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - Brosemite - 01-08-2013

Quote: (01-08-2013 11:29 PM)Tenerife Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2013 07:08 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Somehow I get the feeling that alot of guys checked out Poland due to Roosh and Naughty nomad's site. Nothing crazy like the hordes of men that descend on Ukraine (kiev) but enough to change attitudes in some places.

This is pure speculation though. In fact we have zero idea how many people went to Poland because of me. And if Poland does decline, we'll have no idea what actually caused it, because many places in the world have declined in history without my influence.

erasmus+ryan air/easy jet= more difficult poland. pretty simple.

Erasmus, Ryan Air, Easy Jet has been going on for quite some time in Poland. If you're a foreigner from outside the continent who's well groomed, interesting, polished, multi-cultural, and execute the confident nice guy game, I'm sure you'd do well in Poland regardless as long as you don't pick a bad city like Lodz, haha

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - Dark Cyd - 01-09-2013

Quote:Quote:

Unless you're going to an small town, (less than 100,000) you shouldnt be running into this sort of issue. Even the most graphic example of Roosh in Tailin was because he annouced he was going there. Afterwards he stopped annoucing where he's going to prevent local cockblocks and he hasnt had those problems since.
You're missing the fact that it's these small towns that are the hidden gems that are left, besides the 3rd and 4th tier cities in Siberia.

People arent passive transmiters. They decide if they will resend a message. After having the events lead up to the status post, their friends need to first get the FB message. When I interviewed at FB we discussed their status matching algorthium and it shows close friends status first. Before the current website update unclose friends werent even in the status feeds or on the side feed. Then people need to notice the status, read it, decide if they agree with it, pass it on, repeat. This process is affected by how close your friends are as less close friends have low pass through rates. And given how much shit is posted on FB per a day, the probably of one status update going viral is really fucking low.

I think i have a pretty good idea how this viral thing works since i worked in one of the top internet companies, and as a consultant in others, quantifying these exact types of problems. But thanks for your advice.
For an 'internet consultant' you fail to grasp the fact that FB is just one of many sites that make up the online grapevine. Twitter, Couchsurfing, Jezebel and their sort, even VKontakte and other local social networks. And even if no one uses the internet to communicate, the old face to face grapevine is still very effective. And once it goes from the grapevine to the local TV or radio, stick a fork in yourself coz you're done.

.. we are not regular sex tourists since we should, hold ourselves to a better standard of behavior.
So you're saying that they're behaving badly? If you go to another country and lie/deceive/cheat girls to get poosy, then you're a sex tourist AND behaving badly. Bang=Sex. Get it? Nothing against Roosh. Those people chasing after him were probably ugly bitter cunts, feminazis or white knights but we have to deal with them (ideally as minimal as possible) as we pursue this travel lifestyle.

Anyway, bottom line is that I don't expect anyone to share any small town/hidden gems that they spent a lot of time, money & effort at discovering. Datasheets on 1st and 2nd tier cities? Sure. That village of Amazonian virgins? I aint tellin' no one. There's so much other good info on this forum that it's a non-factor for me.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - garygroundwork - 01-09-2013

agree..of course forums like these, other internet sites, FB, word of mouth etc etc all add to the demise of a place...
there isn't many untouched places left anymore.
guys that rave on and on about their special place all over the internet to strangers thinking it is boosting their online popularity, status blah blah blah in essence are just contributing (even if in a minor way) to their paradise becoming ruined...

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - The Duke - 01-09-2013

I think the biggest destroyer of poosy paradises is that the difference between developing countries and developed countries is shrinking.

I remember a girl I took back to my hotel in peru back in 2001 -- i asked her for her phone number. she didn't have one, no cell phone, no phone in her house. most peruvians didn't have cell phones back then. she ended up giving me the number of the place where she worked. In novi sad, serbia, before 2004, there were no atm machines. In 2011, smart phones in kharkiv were very rare. now they are somewhat common.

Back in 2000, as an american you might have earned 10x to 20x the wage as a person in a typical developing country. Now it's maybe half that, or like 5x to 10x.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - xsplat - 01-09-2013

Quote: (01-09-2013 01:47 AM)The Duke Wrote:  

Back in 2000, as an american you might have earned 10x to 20x the wage as a person in a typical developing country. Now it's maybe half that, or like 5x to 10x.

It's true, the income disparities that a lot of guys have in mind don't always play out. Even rural farm folk can be wealthy, because of the international market for food. And the internet is ubiquitous.

But that's where men can keep up with their degrading physical conditions - by increasing income. I make over 10x what I did 10 years ago, and am working to make 10x that 10 years from now. Actually, there are tons of business opportunities in the world right now - it's a magical time.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - cibo - 01-09-2013

Quote: (01-09-2013 12:42 AM)Dark Cyd Wrote:  

You're missing the fact that it's these small towns that are the hidden gems that are left, besides the 3rd and 4th tier cities in Siberia.
Theres maybe like 20 cities with over 10 million people. There's 7-8 billion people. If you want small towns, there are many in this world.

Quote: (01-09-2013 12:42 AM)Cibo Wrote:  

People arent passive transmiters. They decide if they will resend a message. After having the events lead up to the status post, their friends need to first get the FB message. When I interviewed at FB we discussed their status matching algorthium and it shows close friends status first. Before the current website update unclose friends werent even in the status feeds or on the side feed. Then people need to notice the status, read it, decide if they agree with it, pass it on, repeat. This process is affected by how close your friends are as less close friends have low pass through rates. And given how much shit is posted on FB per a day, the probably of one status update going viral is really fucking low.

For an 'internet consultant' you fail to grasp the fact that FB is just one of many sites that make up the online grapevine. Twitter, Couchsurfing, Jezebel and their sort, even VKontakte and other local social networks. And even if no one uses the internet to communicate, the old face to face grapevine is still very effective. And once it goes from the grapevine to the local TV or radio, stick a fork in yourself coz you're done.
Reread what I wrote, remove the FB aglo bits, replace with a subconscious filter to cut down crap to your closest 150 friends, and add your favorite social network/word of mouth method and the process is exactly the fucking same. There are some differences between social networks, twiter users group around interests while FB is all people who met in real life, but information flows the same way. All social networks (and to a lesser extent all networks) act the same or else they would be something else, like for instance a blog which is what Jezebel is.

So you're saying that they're behaving badly? If you go to another country and lie/deceive/cheat girls to get poosy, then you're a sex tourist AND behaving badly. Bang=Sex. Get it?
Again, we're talking about the how. If you didnt lie, cheat, and decieve, didnt pay, and got the bang, that puts you in a different category. We make fun of betas who do whatever girls say just to get some piddling drops of sex - if that even happens. If he actually got the bang, should we say hes the same as us since he ran his game? The how matters.

Nothing against Roosh. Those people chasing after him were probably ugly bitter cunts, feminazis or white knights but we have to deal with them (ideally as minimal as possible) as we pursue this travel lifestyle.
Fame begets jealousy, haters, and dicks.

Anyway, bottom line is that I don't expect anyone to share any small town/hidden gems that they spent a lot of time, money & effort at discovering. Datasheets on 1st and 2nd tier cities? Sure. That village of Amazonian virgins? I aint tellin' no one. There's so much other good info on this forum that it's a non-factor for me.
Well, theres no real right or wrong on your choices. But i dont think it matters one way or another as we originally stated. I used to really care about sharing my ideas since I would come up with some good stuff and worried about people taking them. But, I learned no one is listening if it doesnt fit their world view so i stopped caring.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - bojangles - 01-09-2013

I have no issues in Poland, for me the evidence of british stags spoiling certain countries isnt that strong personally. I'm British too, so you'd expect these stags having a more negative effect on my experiences, but it's just not happened.

Having game is the big difference, as man who has experienced the red pill you will have the charm, balls and charisma to get over any stigma attached to your 'Britishness' or English speaking self. The first time I visited Poland I went with a group of friends, not for a stag do but using the benefit of a low cost airline it was just a weekend jaunt of drinks and girls. It was not surprising to me nor my friends that I was the only one that got laid on that trip, they knew it beforehand, whilst I did have this certain feeling that the popularity of Poland as a stag do destination then, might end up somehow cosmically fucking me up the arse when approaching.

I've returned to the same city a few times since then, solo, and it's made a big difference too. Instead of thinking he's dirty fucking chavvy Brit out to gain some poontang, the men and women are intrigued why I am travelling solo to Poland, to the men I tell the truth, to the women I lie like a motherfucker/DHV lies. My solo trips were even more successful, one was pre-influx of drunken hooligans for Euro 2012.

The way I've started to think is, if you Americans can get laid back home in your feminist paradise then you should have no major problems elsewhere.
If us Brits can get laid here at home in our feminist paradise then we should have no major problems elsewhere.
When you have difficulty abroad in a so called pussy paradise, it's easy to blame this and that but most of the time I'd guarantee the problems you are having are closer to home than the drunken lager louts flying out on low cost airlines from the British Isles (or for those out Far East the lager louts from the Antipodean islands) you'd like to believe are the cause of your downfall.
If you are able to be congruent with the layers of layers of lizards in your homelands, then these more conservative girls should be no fucking problem at all.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - Wolverine - 01-09-2013

Your work alone cant destroy a place but you have to admit it has some impact. You have to admit that writing a bang book and creating a media frenzy in a small country can be adverse to future travelers.

In vilnius 3 weeks ago i had 2 separate girls interrogate me as to whether i read "that book by Amercian guy who teaches men how to get Lithuanian girls to bed".

2 weeks ago i was in Rome and chose to check out a hostel recommended on one of the RVF Rome threads. The guy that stayed there wrote 1 post implying he got lucky and it was easy. This may have been the case a year ago but all i saw was a sausagefest. I asked around why these guys chose this place over the 40 other hostels in the area and 1 of them mentioned your forum.

Men are sexually frustrated and will travel to the end of the world for the prospect of easy sex. Look at the interest the Siberia thread has generated.

Its not mental masturbation.

(01-09-2013, 05:42 AM)Dark Cyd Wrote:  So you're saying that they're behaving badly? If you go to another country and lie/deceive/cheat girls to get poosy, then you're a sex tourist AND behaving badly. Bang=Sex. Get it?
Again, we're talking about the how. If you didnt lie, cheat, and decieve, didnt pay, and got the bang, that puts you in a different category. We make fun of betas who do whatever girls say just to get some piddling drops of sex - if that even happens. If he actually got the bang, should we say hes the same as us since he ran his game? The how matters.

[quote='Dark Cyd' pid='344002' dateline='1357710139']

Thinking forum members hold some sort of higher ground over the stag parties, italians and turks is delusional.

RVF members sponsor vacations, lie about length of stay, admitedly pay for sex, suplicate, etc.

RVF members sit at home spamming girls through vkontakte and mamba across the entire FSU in random cities that they have no intention of visiting. They are doing exactly what the turks and arabs are doing. This spam makes it harder for guys like me to get the girls attention when i actually do visit these places.

Roosh himself is a turk.

Read the Siberian meetup thread. It reads no different to a regular horny stag party. Guys drooling over photos of random women like adolescent virgins.

Publicising ones exploits on forums contributes to the machine that ruins these places in the same way that budget airlines and visa free regimes does.

Quote: (01-09-2013 02:29 AM)cibo Wrote:  

Anyone can become a member of this forum in under 60 seconds. Thinking forum members hold some sort of higher ground over the stag parties, italians and turks is delusional.

RVF members sponsor vacations, lie about length of stay, admitedly pay for sex, suplicate, etc.

RVF members sit at home spamming girls through vkontakte and mamba across the entire FSU in random cities that they have no intention of visiting. They are doing exactly what the turks and arabs are doing. This spam makes it harder for guys like me to get the girls attention when i actually do visit these places.

Roosh himself is a turk.

Read the Siberian meetup thread. It reads no different to a regular horny stag party. Guys drooling over photos of random women like adolescent virgins.

Publicising ones exploits on forums contributes to the machine that ruins these places in the same way that budget airlines and visa free regimes do.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - thegmanifesto - 01-09-2013

Quote: (01-09-2013 09:07 AM)Wolverine Wrote:  

In vilnius 3 weeks ago i had 2 separate girls interrogate me as to whether i read "that book by Amercian guy who teaches men how to get Lithuanian girls to bed".

2 weeks ago i was in Rome and chose to check out a hostel recommended on one of the RVF Rome threads. The guy that stayed there wrote 1 post implying he got lucky and it was easy. This may have been the case a year ago but all i saw was a sausagefest. I asked around why these guys chose this place over the 40 other hostels in the area and 1 of them mentioned your forum.

Really?

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - gadabout - 01-09-2013

I think if an idea pops into your head about a place you fancy visiting you should just go regardless of what other peoples experiences have been. In hindsight for me writing about how I did in any certain country is completely futile. There are too many factors involved and everyone is different. It's like saying if you did'nt get lucky in some club then it must be a shit club! How ridiculous does that sound.
Before I discovered the forum I just did whatever the hell I felt like doing. Now I find myself over analysing places which could potentially be goldmines . However the travel community in general has also inspired me to go to places I might never have thought of!

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - jimukr104 - 01-09-2013

Lol. I just wondering how Olga in Siberia must feel when all a sudden she who never had a foreigner message her gets a dozen friend requests from those guys. They should have made a no pipelining rule. They fucking it up for themselves possibly?
What's more amusing is when stories get embellished and hordes ascend on a place and say WTF? On NM Deb actually kind of hinted that he made up shit by saying it's ok to embellish. He said it's ok to say a hj was a fuck instead. So then another guy posted a crazy story about Lviv that sounded too fake. Roos h did a good job of banning him.
Wolverine let them think they do not ruin it. You have a legit reason to be in fsu and can blend in. I think it makes it easier for you. The guys on Isg also use to post stories of free twAt then they had to pay for it.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - cibo - 01-09-2013

Quote: (01-09-2013 09:32 AM)Wolverine Wrote:  

Anyone can become a member of this forum in under 60 seconds. Thinking forum members hold some sort of higher ground over the stag parties, italians and turks is delusional.

Roosh himself is a turk.

Publicising ones exploits on forums contributes to the machine that ruins these places in the same way that budget airlines and visa free regimes do.
Anyone can sign up to a boxing gym in 5 minutes. Doesn't mean they're a boxer. There is a line between a boxer and a street brawler which is the same as a playboy and a thirsty dude. We can debate where that line is all day but thats a theoretical discussion id like to skip.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - dk902 - 01-09-2013

How do you know this?

RVF members sit at home spamming girls through vkontakte and mamba across the entire FSU in random cities that they have no intention of visiting.

They are doing exactly what the turks and arabs are doing. This spam makes it harder for guys like me to get the girls attention when i actually do visit these places.

A forum with a few hundred members honestly damages your chances with thousands of potential women in a foreign country?

Sounds like you should improve your game instead of complaining about other guys spoiling your chances.

Why hate on other guys game so much?

Instead of being bitter why not do something about it?

How do you know this?

They openly admit this in hundreds of threads. Its not a secret. Read some threads.

A forum with a few hundred members honestly damages your chances with thousands of potential women in a foreign country?

I think you should read the entire thread before jumping on board with innacurate statistics.

Once again read the entire thread. Its they who are hating on the game of italians, turks and brits. I am hating on hipocracy.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - jimukr104 - 01-09-2013

Quote: (01-09-2013 02:42 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

How do you know this?

RVF members sit at home spamming girls through vkontakte and mamba across the entire FSU in random cities that they have no intention of visiting.

They are doing exactly what the turks and arabs are doing. This spam makes it harder for guys like me to get the girls attention when i actually do visit these places.

Sounds like you should improve your game instead of complaining about other guys spoiling your chances.

Instead of being bitter why not do something about it?
dk902, Wolverine has given good advice on this forum.he has also met with about half a dozen members and given good pointers that would help them out.
other members have saw him in action and commented he is a natural.
As for your comment about getting better game? Not every guy in the travel forum is about game. Wolverine has other priorities. I am married so technically I Not have game. However, I have been PMed for advice about things related to Ukrainian mentality countless times.
Original game theory was not always about becoming PLAYERS. It was originally about learning to attract the girl of ones dreams, not trying to fuck everything with a pulse.That became the obsession with guys who were trying to over compensate. Roosh himself is looking for the girl of his dreams. It was also written to score with American women and I guess works great on Anglo sphere women. It does not work everywhere however. Guys go to the FSU not to practice game but to try to win girls who are in a whole different game altogether.They become harder to get not even for economic reasons. Its actually reputation. You see in FSU social circle is big and people have large overlapping circles.It makes big cities feel like they are small towns. Odessa has 1 million people and my wife had to go away to Kiev to get away from this mentality. When Turks hit on chicks on the main street, it seems like the whole city knows about it , even the chicks that do not go to the main street. my mother in law avoids the center in the summer because of tourists ,although she has never seen any. Call it spider sense, word of mouth gossip or their own version of twitter that existed before the internet but word spreads. Ukrainians will believe any gossip that they hear from their own reliable sources(friends and family often). So they end up all hearing about the evil foreigners. It makes a lot of them cautious and it makes others decide to run their own game to scam us in return.The victims are the nice girls and even sincere guys who want to actually be in a relationship with them.Yes, marriage minded men get scammed also. But overall culturally it is respectable to pursue a women for LTR there. The same guys who will beat you up in the bars for hitting on their women or tar and feather you for being a sex tourist will marry off their sister to you.Its a cultural thing. But trying to run game on women who look at the long term just to get your dick wet is well a little exploitative and will have negative consequences .BigAlex's female friend basically indirectly told him this in her Buddha philosophy. But Wolverine and me actually get amused often. Because in almost every data sheet , we see little gain and not sure who fucked who. We also have an idea of who exaggerated things. I tried warning Roosh way back, so did old nemesis(who met Roosh, and Roosh respects) that Deb Auchary was making crap up. A lot of members wanted to keep reading his posts because of wishful thinking.I enjoyed his posts as well ,like comedy relief. So what happened? Deb basically admitted he made shit up. 5 chicks become 40 chicks. Same shit.
Wolverine often sounds harsh.He is direct but he is not lying to you. I have not agreed with everything ,but then again as he mentioned my skin is lighter so i can not know how it is for a more tan native speaking Russian.I agreed with oldnemesis .I agree with Roosh experience.I think Vorkuta is pretty down to earth and humble and generally likes Slavic culture.I probably get along with him in real life. However, that guy who posted how he fucked a conservative Lviv girl in her ass with shit coming out. Do you really think I will believe that? Does game even have a method of dealing with shit on the stick?I think not. Now its fantasy writing.The guys who believe that stuff , well I got a bridge to sell you.
P.S. this rep point stuff makes little sense. It seem people get rep often for saying what "Someone wants to hear" or "an entertaining story". I even lost a point(had 2 before), however, I pretty much gave proper and truthful advice. Wolverine has also. I can post a story how I had a threesome, or how I fucked a chick on the bed with her friend masturbating in front of us(all true stories) or the most truthful story of all, how I bagged a 9 and have remained married to her over a decade in spite of 99% divorce rates when chick comes back to the WEST and the top I see guys getting are 7's ,AT BEST. But it be irrelevant because its not as easy now as it was in 2001-2003. Now it seems impossible ,according to Greek Kamaki. He would know, he has statistically determined what our individual score rates will be based on the season, latitude and time of the month[Image: wink.gif]

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - dk902 - 01-09-2013

If this kind of thing genuinely hurts your chances. Then I for one am very surprised.

You make some interesting points, but dude next time please put some paragraphs in your posts!

But trying to run game on women who look at the long term just to get your dick wet is well a little exploitative and will have negative consequences

I think this one is a little bit of a faux pas. I firmly believe it's either play or get played.

If I like a girl I'm seeing multiple times then I'm honest about my intentions.

As for your comment about getting better game? Not every guy in the travel forum is about game.

I think you misunderstand the concept.

Game can be used however you want it. To have sex with multiple women or meet the girl of your dreams, or to keep the upper hand on the relationship.

There's no right or wrong, whatever suits you.

Not every guy in the travel forum is about game. Wolverine has other priorities.

Judging by what he said, then I think yes, improving his game could help him out, because not every girl out there is on mamba right?

I don't see game as Mystery Method peacocking and Neil Strauss' false time constraints. I see it as more lifestyle, working out, dressed well and not just experience with women.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - Greek kamaki - 01-09-2013

Actually these places become better now.The reason is the economic crisis.The crisis has two effects:
1.Many girls from these countries have lost hope while in the past had seen gradual and sometimes spectacular rising of living standards between years
2.Many guys from abroad(especially the Mediteranean South) cannot afford to travel anymore to the usual destinations.

For example a Greek public servant made on average 1700 euro in the past with two additional salaries as present for Christmas and Easter.This made him able to afford 3-4 travels each year to Eastern Europe given he enjoys 22 working days vaccations.Now he makes about 1200 euro per year which enables him to 1 travel or no travel given how rapidly the economy deteriorates and how slim the options for the future are.The same takes place in Italy and Spain.This means a huge decrease of sex thirsty tourists from the above mentioned countries.Actually in Russia foreign tourists become less and less(high prices and high ruble exchange rate as well as visa expenses keep many foreigners away).
Girls now in FSU have become more desperate than let's say in 2008 when the economy was in full swing and they saw every year their incomes increasing by 50%.Expectations and incomes increased in same rate and the foregn tourists were able to cover them in some degree because of the bubble keeping them afloat as well.
Now we see the naked period.It is the end of all illusions and the onset of dog eat dog era.This generation is actually unlucky because:
1.They will never experience FSU as we did before 2003 when it was completely surreal(you could get one night stands continuously just by appearing in the club)
2.They will never afford to enjoy the places without caring for lost resources,bleek future etc.
3.They can never learn the easy way as we did(by very limited spending due to very low prices and the excellent foreign currency relative value).
Now it is good time only experienced and established players.The rest has to learn through a steep curve and by often bad results which do not justify the risk to benefit ratio.I try to transmit as much experience as I can though very difficult due to individual differences and rapid change of situations in the ground.

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - Dark Cyd - 01-09-2013

Quote: (01-09-2013 04:38 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

When Turks hit on chicks on the main street, it seems like the whole city knows about it , even the chicks that do not go to the main street. my mother in law avoids the center in the summer because of tourists ,although she has never seen any. Call it spider sense, word of mouth gossip or their own version of twitter that existed before the internet but word spreads. Ukrainians will believe any gossip that they hear from their own reliable sources(friends and family often). So they end up all hearing about the evil foreigners. It makes a lot of them cautious and it makes others decide to run their own game to scam us in return.
bingo

The victims are the nice girls and even sincere guys who want to actually be in a relationship with them.
bingo

..trying to run game on women who look at the long term just to get your dick wet is well a little exploitative and will have negative consequences
bingo again

i know it's not easy as most men are probably guilty of this but when in doubt, we should strive to take the high road

Are We Destroying The Very Poosy Paradises We Hype? - Greek kamaki - 01-09-2013

Roosh himself is a turk.

There is big difference between RVF members and staggers,Turks,Italians and Arabs.The reason behind it is quite simple.RVF members travel solo while the latter travel in hordes.
The reason staggers,Italians,Turks and Arabs travel in hordes is to reduce expenses.It is also the reason for their extravagant behaviour since they feel more powerful inside the horde.They do real damage when they fall on a place like cockroaches.They can destroy it usually not permanently meaning this is reversible when they disappear.
The reason they destroy it is that after they have come and approached every single girl regardless of appearance telling her exactly the same primitive and often insulting things the girl supposes that the next guy who approaches her is one of them and tries to avoid him before he opens his mouth.The bad reputation they create is inevitable.
The question is do RVF members create good reputation?Maybe not if they are not quite skilled however their effect is very weak because they get diluted in the vast majority.

Actually we should all be grateful to the few marriage oriented sincere guys who create a good reputation and give us a good name.Stories how Masha married this rich Greek and now lives a happy life make a circle and many girls are ready to repeat the adventure.Especially when the analogy is 5 marriage oriented guys to 1 sex oriented guys is to the absolute interest of the girls to always fall for the challenge.When the analogy surpasses the 1 marriage oriented guy to 5 sex oriented guys it is no more in interest of the majority of sensible girls to try the adventure.So the more the mail order bride and groom travellers succeed the better it is for the tourists with more practical intentions.