Roosh V Forum
The Russia Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Russia Thread (/thread-35879.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

The Russia Thread - Tail Gunner - 06-13-2018

Quote: (06-13-2018 12:21 PM)Tonio Wrote:  

Senior Russian lawmaker Tamara Pletnyova, a member of the Communist Party, has advised local women not to have sex with foreign men during the Russia 2018 World Cup:
"Will there be the girls that will meet (with men) and become pregnant? Maybe yes, maybe no, I hope. These children suffer and have suffered, even since Soviet times," Pletnyova, chairwoman of the Family, Women, and Children Affairs Committee, was quoted by radio station Govorit Moskva, as saying.
“We should give birth to our own children. I'm not a nationalist, but nonetheless. I know that the children suffer as well, and then they are abandoned and stay here with the mother," she said in comments published on Monday.

Perhaps, as a member of the Communist Party, she can put out a warning that installing a communist government could lead to seventy years of slavery -- and result in most of the nation's children (aside from those of Party members) suffering grievously.

The Russia Thread - jojolapin - 06-15-2018

Quote: (06-13-2018 12:21 PM)Tonio Wrote:  

Senior Russian lawmaker Tamara Pletnyova, a member of the Communist Party, has advised local women not to have sex with foreign men during the Russia 2018 World Cup:
"Will there be the girls that will meet (with men) and become pregnant? Maybe yes, maybe no, I hope. These children suffer and have suffered, even since Soviet times," Pletnyova, chairwoman of the Family, Women, and Children Affairs Committee, was quoted by radio station Govorit Moskva, as saying.
“We should give birth to our own children. I'm not a nationalist, but nonetheless. I know that the children suffer as well, and then they are abandoned and stay here with the mother," she said in comments published on Monday.

Did this racist and frustrated woman hear about fucking condoms?[Image: banana.gif]

The Russia Thread - Tonio - 06-21-2018

In the other news...
The fast food chain "Burger King" is offering a litetime supply of its trademark Whopper burgers, as well as three million rubles to Russian women who get pregnant by World Cup footballers.
Any takers?

The Russia Thread - Bikal - 06-21-2018

Quote: (06-21-2018 05:50 AM)Tonio Wrote:  

The fast food chain "Burger King" is offering a litetime supply of its trademark Whopper burgers, as well as three million rubles to Russian women who get pregnant by World Cup footballers.
$50k and lifetime of burgers worth another $50k... Sounds like the lucky lass is on to a winner.

The Russia Thread - Bogart - 06-24-2018

On the ground in St. Pete, Moscow, Kaliningrad and soon Sochi for the WC. Can confirm sausage fest, but from what i've seen so far only the Brazilians and Argies, and Mexicans have made it difficult to game. They are out in force, have an exotic factor going for them and are relentless in their seduction attempts - lots of harassment of 6 and above on Nevsky during the white nights. That said anyone with game can still easily pull.

Me (mid 20s, tall Aussie) have managed to add two Russian notches in the last week including banging a local 18yo back in Kaliningrad from her modeling career over in Tokyo in a local park after two days of hanging out. Suffice to say this still beats the hell out of most anglosphere locals.

Generally i've observed that most WC guys either are old, brought a gf, or have poor game and dress like shit. There's also the russian factor - my main wing on this trip is fluent and it allows him to circumvent the thirsty guys and pre-judgment of foreigners that comes with it. This fits in with a broader theme that girls want to have fun, but also have some protection - because many of the tourists literally treat them like meat (i have never seen so many guys grabbing women and forcefully stopping them in the street in my life). For those of you over here or thinking of popping over in the next few weeks before it wraps up - bring A game (nice clothes, good grooming etc.) and you'll stand out among the rabble like a sore thumb - literally it feels like you're a demi-god walking among a sea of desperate latin dudes

The Russia Thread - Bogart - 06-24-2018

Dupe

The Russia Thread - Tonio - 06-24-2018

Why do you think they are desperate? They went to Russia for the games as far as I understand, this their main "goal" (to use the wc lingo). A bit of fun on the side with Russian girls well yes, but not that they will groom up (they wear their national jersey color, period) or use advanced game...
If they really would want to successfully seduce Russian girl would be IMO stop acting like a soccer fanatic, for instance. They simply can't and it's ok. They came to support their teams.

The Russia Thread - invictusiii - 07-09-2018

Been in Moscow about a week. Got a few daygame leads but haven't been able to get them back out for dates. The approach seemed to have gone really well with some chicks even telling me how happy they were that I approached them. Seems like the more time that has passed since approach the lest interest the girls have. Probably won't get anything in Moscow but heading to SPb tomorrow. I've already decided that I need to get a real visa and come back here for longer. A week per city is probably not enough.

The Russia Thread - Batka - 07-09-2018

Quote: (07-09-2018 04:42 AM)invictusiii Wrote:  

Been in Moscow about a week. Got a few daygame leads but haven't been able to get them back out for dates. The approach seemed to have gone really well with some chicks even telling me how happy they were that I approached them. Seems like the more time that has passed since approach the lest interest the girls have. Probably won't get anything in Moscow but heading to SPb tomorrow. I've already decided that I need to get a real visa and come back here for longer. A week per city is probably not enough.

My advice to you would be to pick a place and stick it out for a month. September would be the best time to go.

The Russia Thread - invictusiii - 07-09-2018

Quote: (07-09-2018 05:10 AM)Batka Wrote:  

Quote: (07-09-2018 04:42 AM)invictusiii Wrote:  

My advice to you would be to pick a place and stick it out for a month. September would be the best time to go.

Yeah that's my impression. Worked for me in Kiev. I'm only here using my Fan ID so would need a proper visa to come back. I've been treating this trip like a recon mission but already know I want to come back. Hitting up SPb then Novosibirk before I jet out.

The Russia Thread - rochdilol - 07-11-2018

First practical experience in the seduction world was this last week in Moscow.I spent one week there.
I'm mid 20s,from the middle east; was there for the world cup but wanted to try the game there for the first time of my life after finishing a 2 yr relationship.
I went to a lot of the clubs(not the expensive ones)(liked the looking rooms),talked to a lot of womens,some of them were HB5 but it was just to surpass my anxiety,Had a lot of numbers but called only few of them(3) for a proper date later,I got laid one time and had good kiss sessions with the 2 others.
was it good for me as a newbie?

(had a tinder problem,i got 0 match even if a lot of the girls I met said that they found me very good looking guy,any solutions for this problem?)

The Russia Thread - Bikal - 07-12-2018

Quote: (07-11-2018 09:33 PM)rochdilol Wrote:  

was it good for me as a newbie?
My advice is not to compare yourself to others, it sounds like you had a great time and got a bang so you should be savouring those moments, don't ruin it by comparing to another guy who maybe playing a different game, it'll fuck with your head.

As far as Tinder goes, I'm surprised at that, each time I hit up Tinder in Russia (after a reset) I get at least 50-60 matches within the first two days, is your bio complicated or have you picked the wrong photos?

The Russia Thread - rochdilol - 07-12-2018

Quote: (07-12-2018 04:03 AM)Bikal Wrote:  

As far as Tinder goes, I'm surprised at that, each time I hit up Tinder in Russia (after a reset) I get at least 50-60 matches within the first two days, is your bio complicated or have you picked the wrong photos?

I agree,I just started to use Photofeeler to see the best photos to choose but I still have a big problem with the BIO,I don't know what write. my actual bio:"I'm a gentelman and funny guy looking to have a nice time here in Mosow"

The Russia Thread - Tonio - 07-13-2018

yesterday I saw a foreign (maybe from Spain or German playing Spanish guy) maybe 1,80 m, I would say at least 30, had a beard. The girl was blond, slim, I think not older than 24, maybe she was 1,70 m or so. Good game, a lot of kinos. he was wearing white tshirt bermuda, she in white tshirt and black jeans.
Come on man, if you are reading here, post your game for us bro.
The language of communication was English. I filmed a lil bit since the action took place in a public area of Moscow. But it would be great if he could share the end of the story by himself. It was difficult to film because I myself was in a date.

The Russia Thread - Beirut - 07-13-2018

I think the first game lesson he'd give you is not to film other dudes when you're on a date.

I didnt film him, I filmed the game... she included (cute girl). I always try to learn new techniques (from people who are good in it of course, not from simps).

and there are a lot of simps around here))

Btw, if you are the guy from yesterday, please dont post your experience here, it looks like sharing experiences is not welcomed here. PM and I will reply with my humble game tips for you/advices (if you wish of course, since I see that you are a veteran as well), we can share between us in private. I am local and know some good DDG spots in town (the one from yesterday was not bad thou). хороших выходных!

The Russia Thread - AManLikePutin - 07-16-2018

A little bit of partying gift by Vladimir Vladimirovich for football fans who travelled to Russia during the WC. He also said they'll think about how to make the visa process easier and less of a hassle...but for now until end of 2018:

Foreign Fan ID holders to be granted multiple visa-free entry to Russia till year end

Quote:Quote:

MOSCOW, July 15. /TASS/. Foreign holders of Fan IDs they used to attend matches of the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia will be granted multiple visa-free entry to Russia till the end of the current year, Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Sunday.

"I think we will do the following: foreign fans who have Fan IDs will be granted visa-free entry to Russia till the end of this year, multiple, and I repeat, visa-free entry," he said, adding he hopes foreign fans will use this possibility.

http://tass.com/sport/1013281

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/1018812237522395136][/url]

[Image: 800.jpeg]

The Russia Thread - Kid Twist - 07-16-2018

Do most recommend against using things like Tinder if you are there ... or just pipelining? Just wondering since it isn't the west. But seems real approaches are normal and appreciated anyway ... classic style

The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 07-16-2018

It was a good world cup. Infantino said, even the best in history.
Congrats to Africa for the victory in the final [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

The Russia Thread - superschalk - 07-17-2018

Quote: (07-16-2018 08:25 PM)AManLikePutin Wrote:  

A little bit of partying gift by Vladimir Vladimirovich for football fans who travelled to Russia during the WC. He also said they'll think about how to make the visa process easier and less of a hassle...but for now until end of 2018:

Foreign Fan ID holders to be granted multiple visa-free entry to Russia till year end

Quote:Quote:

MOSCOW, July 15. /TASS/. Foreign holders of Fan IDs they used to attend matches of the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia will be granted multiple visa-free entry to Russia till the end of the current year, Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Sunday.

"I think we will do the following: foreign fans who have Fan IDs will be granted visa-free entry to Russia till the end of this year, multiple, and I repeat, visa-free entry," he said, adding he hopes foreign fans will use this possibility.

http://tass.com/sport/1013281

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/1018812237522395136][/url]

[Image: 800.jpeg]

Wow is this already confirmed? In that case I will head back in September. Thats more than excellent news [Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

The Russia Thread - Establishment - 07-19-2018

https://www.rt.com/politics/433601-russi...s-romance/

"Over a half of Russian women under 35 claim they would have romantic relations with a foreigner but almost 70 percent of them name “the ability to leave Russia” as the most attractive part of such affairs, a new poll has found.
57 percent of respondents said they are currently ready for an affair with a foreigner. "

The Russia Thread - AkiKinnunen - 07-19-2018

Quote: (07-19-2018 06:13 AM)Establishment Wrote:  

https://www.rt.com/politics/433601-russi...s-romance/

"Over a half of Russian women under 35 claim they would have romantic relations with a foreigner but almost 70 percent of them name “the ability to leave Russia” as the most attractive part of such affairs, a new poll has found."

So, basically they are saying that 20% of Russian women under 35 is ready to date a foreigner who can help her out to leave Russia?!

[Image: dodgy.gif]

The Russia Thread - ksbms - 07-20-2018

Quote: (07-09-2018 05:10 AM)Batka Wrote:  

Batka, what is so special about September?