Roosh V Forum
Drunk Lounge - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Drunk Lounge (/thread-16973.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Drunk Lounge - Mikestar - 03-28-2018

Got tinder gold and got the most matches in Quito, Ecuador. Talking to multiple chicks. This has got me planning a new adventure. Who knows, maybe this will be my summer destination.

Drunk Lounge - Dulceácido - 03-28-2018

Quito is quite a dangerous dump. If I were traveling to South America, i'd choose differently.

Drunk Lounge - RoastBeefCurtains4Me - 04-15-2018

Quote: (11-17-2015 11:29 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

Here's my Resume ... a 6 pack of Heineken, 3 shots of Patron and a glass of wine. I fucked up with the wine. It was not supposed to be in there. FUUUUUUCK!

Ok boys!

First things first, I'm the realest (realest)
Drop this and let the whole world feel it (let 'em feel it)
And I'm still in the Red pill business
I can hold you down, like I'm givin' lessons in physics ( right, right)
You should want some real truth like this (ha)
Drop it low and pick it up just like this (yeah)
Cup of Gio, cup of Roosh, cup of Cris ...
High heels, somethin' worth a half a ticket on my wrist (on my wrist)
Takin' all the truth straight, never chase that (never)
No PC like we bringin' '68 back (what)
Bring the Suits in, where the bass at?
Champagne spillin', where the Pocket Square at?

We're so Red Pill
You already know
We're on this forum
From L.A. to Tokyo

We're so Red Pill
Can't you taste this gold?
Remember da name ...
We're about to blooooooow

I've composed at least 4 outrageous posts, and deleted them because I realized I was drunk. Had to seach for the Drunk thread to post here, and found this inspired gem by A2D.

Topic for Discussion: Leonard says (if you look at it from a drunk point of view) that Deranged Alcoholic Homeless Man game makes more sense than some other alternatives. I think he's right.

Discuss!

Drunk Lounge - Dulceácido - 04-15-2018

I haven't drank enough to indulge in this discussion. Send me more booze. It's an emergency.

Drunk Lounge - Easy_C - 04-25-2018

Weird though but I KNOW all of you have thought it. I'm just saying it.

Surely I can't be the only one here who appreciates that glorious feeling of a giant crap sliding out of your asshole and the sweet feeling of relief, which TV news anchors shall never know, of being no longer full of shit.

Drunk Lounge - RoastBeefCurtains4Me - 06-08-2018

I'm in a small bar on the Gulf Coast, and an electric blues band is playing.

They are virtuosos, playing a cool and interesting mix of songs, with long periods of flagrantly creative and unusual guitar solos, bass lines I've never heard, tricky time signatures and key changes, a quick rendition of the theme song from The Andy Griffith Show, and so forth.

I remember going to a concert and ignoring the opening act, because I thought they always sucked. I finally decided to check them out after hearing them play Hendrix. The guy was playing the guitar behind his back, and then playing with his teeth. He was amazing, to my surprise.

I'd never heard of him, but he became very famous a few months later with an album called Double Trouble.

I doubt that kind of thing will happen with this group, but they're good like that.

I'm a Lucky boy!

Drunk Lounge - Rush87 - 08-24-2018

Isn't Toronto a shit hole. Didn't realise I was in the 3rd world.

Drunk Lounge - Steve McQueen - 09-15-2018

Ive read about two women recently, one an athlete, the other a teacher. One broke her back and is now only able to use her arms, the other had a pulmonary embolism and is now a quadriplegic. Both young, in their 20s. I think when I hear stories like that what hell it must be to not even be able to dress yourself or wipe your own arse. Forget money, power and all the other stuff, Im just glad I have the power to move and take care of myself. Health really is wealth.

We live in an unfair world, its so sad sometimes, I appreciate all that I have tonight, there are worse things than dying out there but when my number is up I will hopefully have a quick and relatively painless death.

What I want most out of life is to be happy, here I see a lot of unhappy people but if your on the feeling sorry for yourself side, spare a thought for those poor girls.

Anyway Im drunk, this is my post to the drunk lounge, a depressing yet sobering addition.

Drunk Lounge - Bluto - 09-26-2018

Coming back from the beer bar near where I live and realized that a beer bar is not the place to pick up women. Who knew? Perhaps I should hang around the wine bar next door

.[Image: giphy.gif]

Drunk Lounge - YoungBlade - 09-27-2018

Quote: (09-26-2018 09:58 PM)Bluto Wrote:  

Coming back from the beer bar near where I live and realized that a beer bar is not the place to pick up women. Who knew? Perhaps I should hang around the wine bar next door

.[Image: giphy.gif]

Depends. Hispter craft beer bar will get you art major freshman girls.

Drunk Lounge - Steve McQueen - 09-27-2018

Been thinking a little lately about the forum member The Private Man, how he faced certain death with a smile on his face. Im not trying to score points here but lve got to say his story really touched me, l hope his family are doing ok since he passed away. When my time comes l hope l can have the same swagger that he showed when his time was up, a true inspiration. I know he has friends here and lm genuinely curious, did it work out ok for his loved ones? Yeah lm drunk again but whatever, drunk Steve can be deep when he wants to be

Drunk Lounge - iop890 - 09-29-2018

The problem with this tread is that there's no real discussion here, so it's not a substitute for the rest of the forum and it doesn't properly contain the drunk-posts.

We need an exact copy of the forum for drunk members. A drunk game forum, a drunk travel forum(I want to post a drunken rant about all the whore-mongering 'bar-girl scene experts' shitting up the Bangkok thread and being defeatist about banging non-trash there. Most forum members are banging fives? Yeah right, fuck off.), a drunk everything else forum, and especially a drunk politics sub-forum.

Drunk Lounge - Max RNR - 10-17-2018

Quote: (09-29-2018 04:10 PM)iop890 Wrote:  

The problem with this tread is that there's no real discussion here, so it's not a substitute for the rest of the forum and it doesn't properly contain the drunk-posts.

We need an exact copy of the forum for drunk members. A drunk game forum, a drunk travel forum(I want to post a drunken rant about all the whore-mongering 'bar-girl scene experts' shitting up the Bangkok thread and being defeatist about banging non-trash there. Most forum members are banging fives? Yeah right, fuck off.), a drunk everything else forum, and especially a drunk politics sub-forum.

YOU ARE OFF YOUR ROCKER.

AND GET OFF MY LAWN.

Drunk Lounge - Mikestar - 10-18-2018

I’m gonna be on here tonight, 3 day weekend here we go!

Drunk Lounge - Max RNR - 10-18-2018

Quote: (10-18-2018 03:17 PM)Mikestar Wrote:  

I’m gonna be on here tonight, 3 day weekend here we go!

Wotcha got?

Drunk Lounge - NoMoreTO - 10-20-2018

Finally posting in the drunk lounge, had some half price whisky cocktails deep. Feels good Krunk Wanted old fashioned but they were half off so drunk guys gotta be practical

PRoblem with drunk guy thread is that nobody wants to type or edit while drunk, so im working on not correcting my shit , I don't know man do we talk about drunk stuff here or do we just come here when wer'e drunk. I vote come on here when drunk This shit needs to get bumped every Saturday night. I swiped on a few chicks when I got home but fuck that,

Fuck man was out having a few in Medellin, lots of tail nbut was just out for dins with a couple boys. The babes had tight ass pants, it was raining so the waitresses were wearing sweaters and not showing their tits. Im moderately drunk , slightly durnk maybe compared to my high octane wasted times, im gonna wok out in the mornig. Some bitch from Cali asked me to translate shit from spaniish to English for her tattoo, I hope I did a good job because Im really not fluent but fuck, I hate tatoos anyway, unless Im drunk then I don't fuckign care. Anyway fuck, gotta water and gonna go crash.

Slightly Drunk guy out

Drunk Lounge - NoMoreTO - 10-20-2018

Its the beauty of the stream of consciousness that makes a drunk guy great, interesting to himself but obnoxious to others. Rambling and throwing shit out there llike its 1999 when I Was in Quebec city on a breakaway tour. Chicks on the dancefloor used to jack us off right there on the dance floor, it was fucking nutts and we were in our drunk prime

Drunk Lounge - Dulceácido - 10-20-2018

NoMoreTO dropping some mad science!

Drunk Lounge - NoMoreTO - 10-21-2018

Somebodies gotta bump this thread to the top, fucck its Saturday night. I was dealing with 2 flaky chicks and unfortunately took my wingman for the ride, ended up eating some lomo meat and French fries while watching 3rd rate Colombian fights with a a green championship belt. Fuck, so I lip the colombiana off and tell her she and her friend need to tengan some respecto, she say she doesn't get it. So typical mannnnno. Anyway, hour later shes telling me to come to vintrash like a thirsty dog. Fuck that!

I came back, did I mention got a nice piece of ass Wednesday here, with a nice bottle of wine and sushi, sad part is she had a stinky pussy. What the fucks that about man, I donnt know I guess she was working all day sos the sweat kind of suciates, I really cant say Dulceacido , that ever happen to you , I mean yeah, back in the high pubic hair days of 1999 but not now in 2018 Colombia where the guys shave their cocks. Anyway man, I felt like I snorted a can of tuna fish it was rough. Where the fuck was I

Ya, point being, I bought 2 bottles of wine, one called The Catena' which was my nice one, followed by the GATO negro. My favourite in high fructose alcohol, anyway, lucky I got laid after the fine wine last Wednesday, entonces…. gato negro was waiting for me tonight. Fuck, shitty night in Colombia but I had a little bottle to suave my pain

Come on you drunk fuckers, get your asses into the drunk lounge. Rant and don't take more than a moment to edit like a bitch would. We aint bitches we got cocks, we don't edit, we tell the bitches what to say and what not to. But I'd rather be telling a girl to suck my cokc, or better yet she just knew what to do. That's the best man.

Drunk Lounge - NoMoreTO - 10-21-2018

Fuck , just had this thought that the drunk lounge might just be me, drunk talking to my mismo if I keep posting like this, but I don't givie a fuck, I got an idear here and I Think its worth a go. Aight one more glass of wine to finish and im off. Despite my ranting Ive been pretty productive, checked my stocks, flights to Bucaramanga, Cali, Pereira, and tried to find a real estate property, inflation really is a bitch, and bankers too

Drunk Lounge - Max RNR - 10-24-2018

A riddle.

Who are the Three Kings ?

Drunk Lounge - Max RNR - 11-17-2018

I can answer that question!

But it would not be fun if I did.

Much better, this... for a "riddle of women":

har

Drunk Lounge - Vladimir Poontang - 11-17-2018

2 girls 1 harp. Why does that remind me of something?

Drunk Lounge - Max RNR - 11-18-2018

Quote: (11-17-2018 06:11 PM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

2 girls 1 harp. Why does that remind me of something?

Where is my drunk thread when I need it.... ahh... here we are....

Yes... very provocative.

Almoist as good as 2 girls and 2 harps!

I like seeing double.

Drunk Lounge - rottenapple - 01-26-2019

Damn no one getting drunk in 2019, SAD! I'm sippin on some syrup here with some 3-6 mafia (Late night tip) on and then some 'What is love' from Haddaway. Gotta respect the classics. In an hour from now, I'll be surrounded by massive asses from all the black chicks here in Africa, 80% of which are hoes but it's still better than entering a meat feast in the west.