Roosh V Forum
The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread (/thread-12137.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - DrCotard - 04-16-2016

Today has been a flakey day for me. I had a weird interaction with a girl on POF (She started writing me) and this is the conversation:

Flake: Hi, how are you [Image: wink.gif]
Me: Hi, I'm fine and you?.
Flake: I'm fine too. I had today a headache.
Me: I wanna ask you a question.
Flake: Tell me.
Me: Of the women who are here tell me what makes you special.
Flake: I'm gonna close this (her account) and many other things.
Me: oh I see.
Flake: hahahaha.
Flake: That's why I close it, the other women need it (the POF site), I don't want this.
Me: Aha

Maybe that girl regretted having written me first and her hamster have gone wild [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

Another girl wrote me first but the interaction was DOA

Her: Hi, how are you [Image: wink.gif]
Me: Hi, I'm fine
Girl stopped the conversation.

That girl was in his late 20s/early 30s.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - trainwreck - 04-28-2016

Got flaked on by a solid 20yo 9/10. She's working at an upscale restaurant here as receptionist and in her part time models for a mid-level agency. Surprisingly low amount of social media whoring given the type of occupation she has.

Chick is cool, got her FB a few months ago. At start not responsive at all. Pinged her 2 weeks ago after my trip to South America, and she was way more responsive.

earlier around monday I ask her which is her free day this week, she tells me it's thursday but that it's her friends bday. I ask her what the plans are for her friends bday, she tells me they are going to do a small party at home in the evening. So I tell her to be ready at noon, I will pick her up and take her somewhere cool. She first agrees even without me saying what we will do (was planning on going gokarting as she knows I'm into racing real race cars and she seems to enjoy it too, then followed by some short coffee somewhere) then tells me that it might be a bit too tight on schedule, given that she promised her friend to help her cook and prepare the bday party. I tell her it will be fine and promise to drop her off home by 15.00. She then agrees.

Today I wake up around 11, and shortly thereafter get a text from her:

- her: trainwreck, sorry I still can't make it today. Have to rain check. Sorry for the late response :/

- me: No worries. You girls have fun at the birthday. Tell your friend hbday from me

- her: Thank you for understanding and I will [Image: smile.gif]

How do I proceed? First flake.. kinda saw it coming due to the time constraint. how would you guys handle this.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - 1026 - 04-28-2016

Old plate that I bang when I'm in the city.
Call her up out the blue as I usually do.

Tell her I'll be pulling through, can we meet (ie, fuck)
She's happy to hear from me, says we are on.

Dependent on one criteria.
I come up with an excuse to flake on her boyfriend.

Sloppy text game kinda sealed they deal.
This no-fap commitment got me being a pushy, jumpy & needy ma'fucker.

Flake text was pretty automatic.
Anyways, no skin off my nose.

The depraved sex with her will have to wait a lil' longer.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - tallandblonde - 05-13-2016

Was gonna grab drinks with this girl that I had met a bar the week prior. About five hours before we were going to meet up I get some BS "Oh I can't believe I forgot I had X obligation, sorry. How about later this weekend" text. Not really sure how to play this one, haven't responded yet. I probably would have just deleted the number if she didn't suggest another window to schedule something.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Turnus - 05-13-2016

Been chatting with a girl from online. Almost had her out for drinks last night but it was getting late. We decided to do it this evening. Texting throughout the day for an 8pm meetup. Finally by 9:30pm she's ready. I invite her over to my place and she says she's down. I give her the address. She texts me to tell me she's leaving - it's a 15 minute drive. She never showed up and went dark on texts. Obviously got cold fee. Deleted her from everything.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - skr1107 - 05-14-2016

First flake in New Orleans (met her through some friends at a bar), an hour before we supposed to meet up at a gig: she fell off her bike. Sounds sincere enough but I had to lol.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Kid Twist - 05-16-2016

I've flipped it entirely, don't even try to be "interesting"

I make them qualify, like Cotard (obviously it doesn't always work)

"Tell me your best characteristics" or "What can you do or say ... etc"

Oftentimes they ask, "Is this an interview"? and it seems to get them miffed, but the actions are what counts

They keep replying, because they are used to idiots just asking BS questions that are uninteresting ...

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Vincent Chase - 05-21-2016

Had an Italian flake. Italian girls seem to be off the scale in the flaking charts and they never ever bother saying they are flaking.

She suggested herself that we should do something tonight and flaked on it. I played it that I was going to be late anyway with a question of whether she can do later than planned.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Neo - 05-21-2016

Been getting flaked on off the charts recently, most I remember in my entire dating history.

Also been getting a few girls 'flip out' after a meetup in that they aren't 'emotionally ready' to meet anyone new. Hilariously, one after she gave me a BJ, but stopped every try at sex after multiple attempts for hours.

Majority from online, which I believe is the problem.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Tapestry - 05-22-2016

Here's a good one:
Her: Brunch recommendations?
Me: I usually go [place] after church. I can meet you there at 12:30 if you like.
Her: Sounds fantastic. [location question]
Me: gives directions
Her: Thank you, enjoy your service and see you at brunch.
Her: Everyone has just opened their eyes totally doubt we will make brunch.

hahahaaha

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - YoungAngel1 - 05-26-2016

I have like 5 dates this memorial day weekend. I'm thinking that at least 3 will flake

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Georges89 - 06-05-2016

Quote: (05-21-2016 03:48 PM)Neo Wrote:  

Been getting flaked on off the charts recently, most I remember in my entire dating history.

Also been getting a few girls 'flip out' after a meetup in that they aren't 'emotionally ready' to meet anyone new. Hilariously, one after she gave me a BJ, but stopped every try at sex after multiple attempts for hours.

Majority from online, which I believe is the problem.

Neo, this is my exact issue recently. Had two girls flake recently in a row. Both were day-time pick ups though.

First girl after two dates said she didn't want to date, I then suggested friends with benefits and she did send me a photo of her in the bath, and commented on a profile photo of me that she liked. Anyway, that fizzled out.

Second girl, one date, goes amazing. Before second date just cancels and says she doesn't want an RM right now. I can't even be bothered to suggest FWB..

I'm sure there is something in the air right now in regards to flakes, its been a bad run for me. In regards to online and tinder, my feeling is that its changed dating for ever. Its become standard and normal to flake on people. Even if you meet bitches in real life, day or night, because if the online influence, they have the power more so then ever before and flaking is an adverse affect of it. Sadly, online dating is ruining shit. In my case, I had two good day game girls, and I am sure 10-12 years ago when Iphones weren't a mass thing, when tinder wasn't a mass thing, that the world was a little different.

Just think, the good old days of meeting a woman, and calling her house phone to arrange a date and a time to meet. People actually had to be accountable back then. Its sad how technology has made people so much more fickle.

After these two flake outs from dates I'm definitely feeling like I need a few weeks off. No MB, work out, work on myself, and then start looking for some ONS to get my confidence and swagger back. I refuse to use tinder and online because where is the fun in that?

14 days no MB.
14 days no approach, no new girls, no old ones, nada.
12 days focus on myself and gym.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Nico - 06-05-2016

I'll double book dates now to see who shows up. I've even started to do risky/stupid shit like double book a date at the same place.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - HighSpeed_LowDrag - 06-05-2016

So I match with a hot 24-year old on Tinder. Manage to get her talking about how she loves being dominated in bed.

Grab her number. Text her a couple days later and we have a pretty deep and personal conversation. End up sexting, and she's loving how I tell her I'm going to dominate her in bed. Tells me she's fantasizing about watching me fuck her hot best friend. We send each other dirty pics.

Make plans to come over to my place on Sunday and bang. She confirms multiple times that she's coming over.

Text her for confirmation the next day. Get nothing back.

What the actual fuck? It's mind-blowing that a girl can send you naked photos of her pussy, say that she wants your dick, confirm multiple times that you're meeting, and then on a whim decide to flake without even so much as a message.

I think of all the frustrations that we have to deal with in game, flaking is far and away the most infuriating.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - DamienCasanova - 06-06-2016

Damn, I was hitting on this cute young cashier at this gas station, and flirted with her a bit and got her number. I was pumped up and thought I was in there, then I txtd her later that night and got a "wrong number" response. Motherfucker.

It made me remember her saying something under her breath like, "gee, I can't ever remember my number" when she was writing her number on my receipt. SO either this bitch just gave me a fake number to get me going, or she really is that dumb...probably the former though. Just tell me NO up front bitch, I'd rather get rejected up front than get a fake number!

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - DamienCasanova - 06-06-2016

Quote: (06-05-2016 11:36 AM)HighSpeed_LowDrag Wrote:  

So I match with a hot 24-year old on Tinder. Manage to get her talking about how she loves being dominated in bed.

Grab her number. Text her a couple days later and we have a pretty deep and personal conversation. End up sexting, and she's loving how I tell her I'm going to dominate her in bed. Tells me she's fantasizing about watching me fuck her hot best friend. We send each other dirty pics.

Make plans to come over to my place on Sunday and bang. She confirms multiple times that she's coming over.

What the actual fuck? It's mind-blowing that a girl can send you naked photos of her pussy, say that she wants your dick, confirm multiple times that you're meeting, and then on a whim decide to flake without even so much as a message.

I think of all the frustrations that we have to deal with in game, flaking is far and away the most infuriating.

Similar thing happened to me last weekend, I match with some chick late saturday night and we are flirting all night long and she's sending me nudes and talking dirty and hot to trot. I already had something lined up sat night, so I set her up for sunday. The next day I talk to her briefly around 1 or 2 to set a meet up for the night, and then she totally goes ghost on me.

These hoes are ~Mind-Bottling~

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Foolsgo1d - 06-06-2016

Spring and definitely summer time leads to high rates of flaking. Round about May, June and July the breakups of many relationships occur and girls literally turn into whores on tour and they have endless options.

Majority of men are out and about, especially the guys cutting from winter hibernation in the gym. its beach time, festivals, holidays and random sex in fields, gardens and weddings.

My experience of this time of year is if you want to fuck the girl you need to do it ASAP or find them out and about and fuck them within the same day and don't let her out of your sight.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Arado - 08-10-2016

Yesterday (Tuesday) text a girl to get drinks on Thursday. She said she'll confirm on Thursday. Flake likely. Best response?

Met her at a bar last weekend, didn't have time to build too much comfort but thought I should at least give it a shot.

Trying to show no reaction to the flakes and instead keep them on a list so I can mass invite them to an upcoming house party. Figured if a girl is willing to come out with me on a date no point in inviting her to a house party, save it for the flakers.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Kid Twist - 08-10-2016

Quote: (06-05-2016 11:36 AM)HighSpeed_LowDrag Wrote:  

I even video chatted with a girl one time (nothing sexual) after all this kind of stuff. Let me tell you, it's way out there (but I guess in a way I'm happy they don't act on it) --- this girl said all kinds of random sex stuff, even sent videos, and then said "Come over" to a location where she was with friends that was probably 80 miles away from me. When I asked what address, it was like silence and LOLs or other weird stuff (not that I was gonna go)

I don't know how far reaching this is, but I have met at least 2 that will basically get off on chatting with you and go to pretty far extremes, but absolutely have no intention to meet. What do they say about trying to figure out women (esp 20 somethings in this day and age)?

Yeah, that.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Graft - 08-10-2016

I can't even post on this thread. I get flaked on multiple times per week. If everyone was being honest, this thread would be the longest in the history of the internet.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - pialox - 08-10-2016

Quote: (08-10-2016 05:41 PM)Graft Wrote:  

I can't even post on this thread. I get flaked on multiple times per week. If everyone was being honest, this thread would be the longest in the history of the internet.

[Image: laugh7.gif]

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - DonnyGately - 08-14-2016

[Image: 4EuU3A7.gif]

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - pancakemouse - 08-14-2016

What do you define as a flake? Are you just talking about girls that stop texting back, or are you showing up to venues and having them not come?

Either way, multiple times a week is far too much. You are doing something wrong.

Likely you are not building enough comfort/rapport or you are giving off a "creepy" vibe.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Mentavious - 08-14-2016

Stop sexy talking with these girls before you even meet.

If she wants to dirty talk then meet up that same night.

American and Canadian girls love doing that. In my experience, European and Latina girls will have you over the same night or next day.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Graft - 08-15-2016

A flake to me is a girl that makes plans with me and then ghosts or cancels. Happens about 30% of the time to me.

I doubt I give off a creepy vibe, but definitely arrogant douche vibe.