Roosh V Forum
The Philippines thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Philippines thread (/thread-34766.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

The Philippines thread - Shrodax - 02-12-2019

Quote: (02-12-2019 02:47 AM)Zuk Wrote:  

On tinder, a lot of pros and semi-pros. They usually open with hi, and they do not put any effort but they continue short sentences and suggest meeting very soon.
Quote: (02-08-2019 09:26 PM)Tex Cruise Wrote:  

A few days later when I went back on I had a one hour free trial so I could read the messages "I like your profile..." "You're cute.." "You seem interesting..." etc 100% bullshit every one. I have no profile and no pictures. How is anyone supposed to filter for actual girls when the scammers are as thick as that?

Regular girls on Tinder in the Philippines will also open with generic lines, as well, so they're not all pros and scammers. As a foreigner, your SMV is so high that you're essentially experiencing a reversal of what happens in western culture. In the U.S., girls get constant matches and no-game losers opening with "hi" or "you're cute" or whatever. But in the Philippines, you're the one getting constant matches and girls with no game (not that girls need game, of course). I actually got a bunch more matches that I could have banged, but never got a chance to even meet them because I was too busy banging some other girl.

I also discovered there's a class of girls in-between "normal" and "pro". There was one girl I met in Cebu on a date from Tinder who just ended up staying with me the whole week I was there. But she didn't really have a permanent place of residence. I never paid her directly (like if she were a pro), but I did pay for all our food and drinks while we were out. To this day, I'm still not sure if she actually liked me or was just using me for food and shelter. But meals were like $2 each and we had plenty of sex - so it was a fair trade.

The Philippines thread - Mentavious - 02-12-2019

Quote: (02-12-2019 11:30 AM)Shrodax Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2019 02:47 AM)Zuk Wrote:  

On tinder, a lot of pros and semi-pros. They usually open with hi, and they do not put any effort but they continue short sentences and suggest meeting very soon.
Quote: (02-08-2019 09:26 PM)Tex Cruise Wrote:  

A few days later when I went back on I had a one hour free trial so I could read the messages "I like your profile..." "You're cute.." "You seem interesting..." etc 100% bullshit every one. I have no profile and no pictures. How is anyone supposed to filter for actual girls when the scammers are as thick as that?

Regular girls on Tinder in the Philippines will also open with generic lines, as well, so they're not all pros and scammers. As a foreigner, your SMV is so high that you're essentially experiencing a reversal of what happens in western culture. In the U.S., girls get constant matches and no-game losers opening with "hi" or "you're cute" or whatever. But in the Philippines, you're the one getting constant matches and girls with no game (not that girls need game, of course). I actually got a bunch more matches that I could have banged, but never got a chance to even meet them because I was too busy banging some other girl.

I also discovered there's a class of girls in-between "normal" and "pro". There was one girl I met in Cebu on a date from Tinder who just ended up staying with me the whole week I was there. But she didn't really have a permanent place of residence. I never paid her directly (like if she were a pro), but I did pay for all our food and drinks while we were out. To this day, I'm still not sure if she actually liked me or was just using me for food and shelter. But meals were like $2 each and we had plenty of sex - so it was a fair trade.

The one and only time I was in Cebu is when I had this as well. It’s like their parents could careless about the location of their daughter. I wouldn’t even call that prostitution though. If you take your western girl to a beach trip for a week then you will do the same. At least she’s putting out whenever you whip it out and will be down for anything you want.

Shit...you’re more of a John in the west if you do that.

The Philippines thread - Unkown_Killa - 02-12-2019

I never paid her directly (like if she were a pro), but I did pay for all our food and drinks while we were out.

Same here. But to be honest I think it's fair, at least with normal girls with normal jobs. A lot of these girls are on like 300 peso a day, and as you said food and drinks are so cheap there it makes no difference to us on western salaries. I remember one night in Alona Beach I waited until 6am for a barmaid I got on really well with to finish. After her shift I went next door with her and her work friend for some food. I paid for all 3 meals (only half ate mine as I knew the next few hours would require vigorous movement) it came to less than 600 peso. We said goodbye to her friend, I took her back to my hotel room and banged her all morning.

I don't mind even paying for her friend as well, it's not seen as a weakness there. Well not like it is here in London where women are more than happy to let you spend money on them, just for them to fuck off home at the end of the night with not so much as a "thank you".

The Philippines thread - yankeetravels - 02-12-2019

Quote: (02-12-2019 01:10 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

The one and only time I was in Cebu is when I had this as well. It’s like their parents could careless about the location of their daughter. I wouldn’t even call that prostitution though. If you take your western girl to a beach trip for a week then you will do the same. At least she’s putting out whenever you whip it out and will be down for anything you want.

Shit...you’re more of a John in the west if you do that.

I'll add myself to this list as well. Listening to some other vloggers in the Philippines, this seems to be a pretty normal thing once you start getting more involved with a non hiso girl. Filipinas seem to think about moving quickly once they get invested in you. At least that's the way I took it with their stories and my own experience. My main girl there at the time was basically trying to move herself into my apartment after about 3-4 dates. She told me she lived with about 3-4 other girls in a place the size of a studio with a bunk bed setup. Then there's us that are rolling into the country living in spacious one bedrooms probably in a city center with working A/C. Some of these girls have to rely on fans in 100 degrees with polluted air.

In the case of my main, she wasn't an obvious gold digger or anything like that. All the time I spent with her, I may have covered one train ride for her and paid for food and drinks on nights out. Like you guys with your girls, we were basically getting it on every time we saw each other. But she saw I was living in a more spacious place with A/C closer to the center of Manila than she was living with 4-5 girls. Logically, it's going to be a more attractive option for the girl to try and spend time in the better location in the better accommodation. I had to eventually tell her I wasn't staying there permanently because she was starting to bring a toothbrush over to my place.

Point being, I feel like these girls living ordinary lives absolutely see a benefit to staying with us rather than their own place, even if we are just an escape. I don't really blame them when I try to think of myself rooming with 4 guys in a smaller place in sweating hot conditions. On top of that, I don't think the main had any family in Manila, all on more provincial islands. Probably plays a role in it.

The Philippines thread - snitcho - 02-12-2019

Hey guys,

I'm new here. Going to the Philippines in March for four weeks for the first time and I have some questions:

How much time in advance should I start pipelining?
I already tried it with tinder and got like 20 matches in 10 minutes swiping. Got 5 numbers from that but it's weird to keep the conversation going also because some of the girls only give short answers and don't ask anything back (which I already know from South America).

And I would like to know what level of easiness I have to expect. Compared to countries like Peru and Colombia, is it harder or easier? Cause there I found it easy, especially in Peru. (compared to where I'm from, Germany) Also I ask more in regard to quantity cause in the first week I just want to increase my notch count.

Hope for some honest advice and opinions. [Image: smile.gif]

The Philippines thread - Heart Break Kid - 02-12-2019

It will be easy like Peru, and more women to probably pick from because the language barrier will not be as bad.

Uh...you don't need to pipeline that far ahead I think - pipelining can be time consuming especially with filipinas because they like to talk and get super attached early.

If you just started pipelining now that's more than enough time.

The Philippines thread - Mentavious - 02-13-2019

The earlier you pipeline then quicker you will find yourself getting bored. Just wait a few days in advance.

The Philippines thread - stpete - 02-13-2019

Quote:Quote:

I've heard several bloggers that live in the Philippines talk about these girls. They say that a lot of guys come here thinking these are easy girls in the Philippines that they pickup. It's not a part of the culture to force or ask for money but they do hope you will give them something. He said that he too was confused by these girls but the more he lived there he started giving them a little something for their time or simply finding different girls as was able to figure out which are which.

It's no different than a prepago in Colombia. Except it's not as much in your face.

It's fine if you don't want to give them anything besides food and drinks and shelter.

Thought you should know that many guys that have been there longer than a short vacation know the score.

The Philippines thread - Unkown_Killa - 02-13-2019

Quote: (02-13-2019 10:44 AM)stpete Wrote:  

It's not a part of the culture to force or ask for money but they do hope you will give them something.

Again same experiences here. Many times I’d wake up in the early afternoon and she’d either still be asleep, or she'd be on her phone watching stupid videos. I’d make small talk again, bang her again but it was obvious that she just didn’t want to go anywhere. Or she would say “I’m really hungry” i.e. let’s go somewhere and get breakfast. If I really wanted them to leave I’d have to say it several times before they got the message. Although, I did always offer to pay their 150 peso or so to get a trike back home.

The Philippines thread - Beyond Borders - 02-13-2019

Quote: (02-12-2019 02:29 PM)yankeetravels Wrote:  

Some of these girls have to rely on fans in 100 degrees with polluted air.

[Image: dodgy.gif] If that's your idea of living hard, you've got a lot more living to do, my friend.

Keep in mind, they grow up in this climate. Polluted air is unfortunate but not something you notice when you live in it 24/7.

Not saying you don't have any points but seems like you're putting yourself in a prime mindset to be taken for a ride. Yes, of course provincial girls have a lot to gain. The ones who haven't been around the block, though, are way too proud to jump on an easy meal (when sex is expected) blatantly with a guy they just met, though. She knows exactly what she's doing.

The sluts in this country are also very good at playing naive and innocent. Don't get me wrong. Plenty of good ones here still. Just doesn't sound like you're describing them. And I take anything most other foreigners say, even bloggers, with a thick grain of salt.

Hooker.

Don't you find it kind of odd she didn't have a job to report to? Hmm.

Quote: (02-12-2019 01:22 PM)Unkown_Killa Wrote:  

I remember one night in Alona Beach I waited until 6am for a barmaid I got on really well with to finish. After her shift I went next door with her and her work friend for some food. I paid for all 3 meals (only half ate mine as I knew the next few hours would require vigorous movement) it came to less than 600 peso. We said goodbye to her friend, I took her back to my hotel room and banged her all morning.

I lived in a tourist town in Phils over the last year (sea over a decade). Bottom line?

Basically a hooker.

Have fun, fellas. [Image: smile.gif]

The Philippines thread - yankeetravels - 02-13-2019

Quote: (02-13-2019 12:01 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2019 02:29 PM)yankeetravels Wrote:  

Some of these girls have to rely on fans in 100 degrees with polluted air.

[Image: dodgy.gif] If that's your idea of living hard, you've got a lot more living to do, my friend.

Keep in mind, they grow up in this climate. Polluted air is unfortunate but not something you notice when you live in it 24/7.

Not saying you don't have any points but seems like you're putting yourself in a prime mindset to be taken for a ride. Yes, of course provincial girls have a lot to gain. The ones who haven't been around the block, though, are way too proud to jump on an easy meal (when sex is expected) blatantly with a guy they just met, though. She knows exactly what she's doing.

The sluts in this country are also very good at playing naive and innocent. Don't get me wrong. Plenty of good ones here still. Just doesn't sound like you're describing them. And I take anything most other foreigners say, even bloggers, with a thick grain of salt.

I think you're taking my post too literally. It's not necessarily hard, just not the most ideal. It was more meant as a comparison to how the typical expat lives in the Philippines versus a regular Filipina. Clearly there are people in that country alone living much harder lives. I'm sure everyone in here has seen kids on the street begging for change with no shoes on (and even those are not always what they seem). I'm just trying to walk in someone else's shoes on it. I've lived in a dorm and other spaces before with other guys in a very small space. In that country I had places with no A/C or fans. I can certainly do it and God knows the girls can do it even better having grown up in it, but given the opportunity to upgrade in an ideal situation, a lot of us would probably take it. Doesn't mean they'll do it with just anybody or for the right reasons all the time, but the option is there. It's a little naive to ignore that expats are probably living more comfortable lives than a typical office or mall working Filipina.

You certainly have a lot more experience on the ground there than I do, so your words definitely aren't going ignored. Not every girl will jump with any foreigner or ones that do are always doing it innocently. But, Mentavious brought up a good point that a lot of what we're talking about would cost guys in the west a lot more. By this logic, we then have to question every single move in the dating game in any part of the world as possible prostitution. My take on it from my own experience and talking to guys on the forum about it is that it's probably more gray lined than black and white there, with the real challenge in the Philippines not being getting with girls casually, but filtering girls out if you want to go long term with somebody there. It's a weird role reversal from the west. So your points above absolutely fit the message about being careful on who you get seriously involved with.

^ Probably was a bit hard on you for the one line I singled out. I could comment on this at length but (not to sidestep) it's late and I should be sleeping so maybe later. In any case, it's a complicated subject in the Philippines no matter what way you swing it. I'll give you that, man.

Meanwhile, in manila i at the moment if anyone wants to catch up that wasn't already aware. At least for a few days before I disappear to the smaller islands again.

Hit me up.

The Philippines thread - JayJuanGee - 02-13-2019

I usually post bitcoin related information in the bitcoin thread, but this below-linked article seems quite Philippines specific in terms of possible ways for guys to fairly easily cash out some bitcoins while in the Philippines - perhaps through increases in bitcoin ATM locations coming in the future?

https://www.ccn.com/a-major-philippine-b...n-adoption

By the way, I would be interested to hear if guys are able to use some of these kinds of bitcoin exchange services in the Philippines in recent years, and I may be able to provide some of my own personal experience reports in that direction and in regards to the Philippines later this year. I have not bought a plane ticket yet, but I am in a kind of early planning stage.

The Philippines thread - SeaFM - 02-13-2019

You guys are basically describing freelancers.

You meet them at a bar, bang them all night and they hang around all day?

Come on...

The Philippines thread - Polero - 02-13-2019

Jobs like singer, comedian, actress, PR, model, tour guide etc raise all my alarms. Sometimes chicks have those as their occupation on FB or they casually mention it when meeting. Those are the chicks that wanna hang out all day or even suggest going on a trip together. I usually kick them out after the banging.
If I go to one of the islands I prefer being alone and enjoy the nature by myself. Being on the beach alone reading a book is one of the most relaxing things and something I need after a few days in a Filipino city.
PS: I think girls in the Philippines are easy to read, when they talk about their lives and job I look at them and their reactions, are they keeping eye contact? Do they seem nervous? Does that match your observations?

The Philippines thread - chrisblackbeard - 02-14-2019

I've been in Cebu for about two weeks now.

Girl wise, I can't say I've been to an easier place. I don't see the whole digger money chaser that a lot of you guys are talking about. The girls I meet are very subconscious about looking like they are my hoe, so they often insist on paying, or at least make a public effort to pay.

If I can find online income here, I could easily see myself staying for a long time

The Philippines thread - Unkown_Killa - 02-14-2019

Quote: (02-14-2019 02:05 AM)chrisblackbeard Wrote:  

If I can find online income here, I could easily see myself staying for a long time

Please let me know if you have any success with this. I have been trying for a good few months now and am only just starting to get my first couple of clients, whilst being massively underpaid for my efforts...

The Philippines thread - snitcho - 02-14-2019

Which part of Manila would you guys recommend when it comes to easiness and quantity?
Makati, Manila city or Quezon city?

The Philippines thread - Tail Gunner - 02-14-2019

Quote: (02-14-2019 10:12 AM)snitcho Wrote:  

Which part of Manila would you guys recommend when it comes to easiness and quantity?
Makati, Manila city or Quezon city?

For the love of God, this is a 286-page thread with over 7,000 posts. At the absolute minimum, (even if you are too lazy to read through the entire thread) use the search box at the lower right. Then come back and ask intelligent questions.

The Philippines thread - chrisblackbeard - 02-15-2019

Anyone in Cebu?

If so, shoot me a message. We can meet or something.

The Philippines thread - monsquid - 02-15-2019

Lurk or Google before you post a lazy question that has been discussed million times before.

The Philippines thread - Beyond Borders - 02-18-2019

And long-termers living in Cebu?

The Philippines thread - Nightcrawler - 02-18-2019

[quote] (02-12-2019 11:30 AM)Shrodax Wrote:  

[quote='Zuk' pid='1937877' dateline='1549957620']
I never paid her directly (like if she were a pro), but I did pay for all our food and drinks while we were out. To this day, I'm still not sure if she actually liked me or was just using me for food and shelter. But meals were like $2 each and we had plenty of sex - so it was a fair trade.[/quote]

So this is a thing. I've pulled many Tinder girls that I bought room service for and also let them shower in my hotel room. Like you, in retrospect, that may have been the "payment."

I prefer to refer to it as the barter system [Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

The Philippines thread - Enhanced Eddie - 02-20-2019

Quote: (01-17-2019 09:34 AM)Freebird Flying Wrote:  

What's a good way to make quality friends around Manila area?

Honestly, just hanging out with pick up guys last year and I found that I want to be hanging out with "normal" people that I could feel comfortable having around my g.f.

Really, I find it hard to make quality friends and probably because I'm working online all the time.
I'm in the same boat. That was actually the reason I originally signed up to Roosh forum. It's easy enough to meet cool people in Bangkok, but Manila not so much.

RVF worked pretty good, at least you know that everyone who's a member here will be on the same page, about politics, girls and location independence. I made some good friends here.

Unfortunately like a year later, almost all of them have moved to Vietnam, Russia, Thailand, Colombia, or back home. If anyone likes Makati night life, send me a PM. I'm about to start going out again after a hiatus.

Just looking for someone to shoot the shit with. I've been traveling for over a decade, make good money online and 8 years in Philippines so happy to help newer guys out with info too.