Roosh V Forum
Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 (/thread-72637.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - CaptainChardonnay - 03-27-2019

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/johnpaulpagano/status/1110579872932552706?s=19][/url]

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Transsimian - 03-27-2019

Quote: (03-27-2019 03:32 AM)rockoman Wrote:  

1. Of all the places in the world that those Parkland students could have visited they chose Christchurch.

2. In the nine days following the Christchurch events two Parkland students committed suicide, although I don't know if those two were on the trip.

How many English-speaking countries with legal semi-automatics are there outside the USA, only New Zealand, so it makes sense they'd campaign here.

As for the suicides, a massively publicised mass-shooting could bring back some horrific memories.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Aurini - 03-27-2019

Quote: (03-27-2019 06:43 AM)Transsimian Wrote:  

1. Of all the places in the world that those Parkland students could have visited they chose Christchurch.

2. In the nine days following the Christchurch events two Parkland students committed suicide, although I don't know if those two were on the trip.

How many English-speaking countries with legal semi-automatics are there outside the USA, only New Zealand, so it makes sense they'd campaign here.

As for the suicides, a massively publicised mass-shooting could bring back some horrific memories.

Canada...

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - rockoman - 03-27-2019

Quote: (03-27-2019 06:43 AM)Transsimian Wrote:  

Only, they didn't campaign, or at least not especially, in New Zealand when they were there.

----
"The debate can seem foreign to many people in New Zealand, where gun violence is rare.
And perhaps because of that, gun control hasn't been a major focus of discussion during the trip.

Rather, the discussions have been about leadership, developing social influence, and affecting grass-roots change.
------

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/artic...d=12095063

Surely, if campaigning for greater gun-control had been their priority, then why did they not use their limited time and other resources to concentrate their efforts on the US. Remember, this was in late July, just over 3 months before the mid-term elections. Given how recent the events at Parkland were, one might have thought their efforts could have been better spent there. The Christchurch trip must have been a significant expenditure. 28 students flew to Christchurch, New Zealand and back - they spent 7 days there each.

Sure, the publicity afforded to the events in Christchurch might have brought back bad memories. However, that is true of many things. war films, video games, news reports from war zones, pictures of weapons etc. etc.

There are also many other survivors of many other wars, shootings, gun and bomb violence etc. - not just those from Parkland. I have not heard of any other strings of suicides from these people during the past eleven days. Surely, the survivors of similar situations should have been just as severely affected as those from Parkland by the publicity given to the events in Christchurch.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Belgrano - 03-27-2019

Man wanted after guns found at Christchurch home dies during standoff with police

Quote:Quote:

Police say a 54-year-old man is dead after a overnight standoff with police, following the discovery of guns at a property.

In a statement this morning, Police Commissioner Mike Bush said a search warrant was issued yesterday at a St Martins address where police found a number of firearms.

Police then sought a 54-year-old man over the guns, but he died during a subsequent standoff with police.

Police located the man inside a stopped vehicle in the Richmond Park area about 12.30am today, but he refused to get out of his vehicle.

A police negotiation team spoke with him over a number of hours, and a police helicopter was called in, as well as Armed Offender Squad members.

About 3.40am, police approached the vehicle and found that the man was critically injured with what looked to be a stab wound - a knife was found in the vehicle.

Members of the public reported hearing gunshots, but police said that was the sound of gas canisters being deployed.

Mr Bush said a high priority investigation is underway to find out whether or not this man posed a threat to the community.

Further searches of properties and interviews with family and associates will be carried out.

Mr Bush said that, at this time, there is no evidence to suggest the man was connected to the March 15 terrorist attack, but that they are looking at any potential link.

Police will remain in the area of Richmond Park and St Martins as scene examinations continue.

Mr Bush said he was grateful to the members of the public who had reported the suspicious activity of the man.

Ex-Russian soldier dies of suspected suicide after police stand-off in Christchurch

A former Russian soldier who feared going back to prison tried to call his son before dying of a suspected suicide following a three-hour standoff with police.

The family of 54-year-old Troy Dubovskiy told Stuff he was sought by police after his property in the Christchurch suburb of St Martins was searched on Tuesday.
Police acted on information from the public.

Police Commissioner Mike Bush said police found a number of firearms at the property and Dubovskiy, a welder and steel fabricator.

Dubovskiy's 16-year-old son, who Stuff has decided not to name, said police searched the homes of his father, mother and grandparents after someone reported a photo the teen made his profile picture on Facebook five days ago.
The photo, which he first posted to Facebook several years ago, shows the teen holding a replica rifle and wearing a Russian helmet. The teen used the equipment along with his father while playing Airsoft, a team sport where people shoot each other with pellets using replica guns.

"I just thought I'd change up my profile picture and I found that photo and saved and uploaded it. I didn't think much of it," the teen said.
He was about to go the gym with his friends on Tuesday when a friend messaged him to say there was a large police presence near his father's home.
On arrival he saw a large number of armed police blocking off the road and a bridge. His father was still out working at the time, he said.
After establishing his identity, police told the 16-year-old he was going to be arrested for possession of ammunition and a firearm in his room.

He said the firearm in his room was an 8 millimetre blank pistol. The other gun, found in his father's room was an illegal, modified SKS semi-automatic, he said.
Also in the house was his father's large collection of World War II German memorabilia, including uniforms, pouches and helmets.

The teen said he was taken to a police station and interviewed about the items, initially in the presence of his brother. His mother, Dubovskiy's ex-partner, then came to the station as well.

The family were held in the station for several hours as police negotiated with Dubovskiy.
The 54-year-old tried calling his son once and ex-partner twice, however officers told them not to answer the phone. His ex-partner briefly spoke to him, and he said goodbye, his son said.
Dubovskiy also called another friend, 21-year-old Jonathan Hinds.
"He just called me brother and said goodbye," Hinds told Stuff.

Dubovskiy's son and ex-partner were allowed to leave about 4am. About an hour later the teen was sitting in his room when officers arrived at their home.
"I go to see what it is and I just see my mother and brother in tears, crying and it just hit me."

He said his father, who had previously spent time in prison for assault, was worried about going back to prison for possessing the illegal firearm.
Hinds said Dubovskiy, who was a member of the Russian special forces, fighting in Afghanistan and Chechnya, told him he felt "naked" without a gun.
"He needed something to give him that security," he said.
Dubovskiy's son said his father was "fascinated" by World War II and the German military but was not a white supremacist.

"By no means is he a suspicious person or potentially threatening in any sort of way dangerous," he said.
"He was a really good person who guided me through my life . . . he meant so much to me, he had a great work ethic and was very intelligent.
"There was so much he already taught me in life and could've taught more, there was so much potential."

Bush said immediate first aid was provided on Dubovskiy, however, he was pronounced dead at the scene.

The man's vehicle was examined by the NZDF Explosive Ordnance Squad as a precaution and had been deemed safe.

There were no firearms in the vehicle.
Family seeking answers after son died during stand-off with police in Christchurch overnight

The family of the man killed in Christchurch following a stand-off with police overnight are seeking answers.
A search warrant was executed at a St Martins property late yesterday with police discovering a number of firearms and airguns.

Newshub reports the property was owned by Troy Dubovskiy who fled police before being located and stopped in the Richmond Park area around 12.30am.
Dubovskiy's father approached police earlier today seeking answers as to what led to his death, telling Newshub he wasn't a terrorist or white supremacist.
"This is rubbish, this is all rubbish about terrorist. He never was terrorist ... he was good man," Vlad Dubovskiy said.
"He did not attack police and why he is dead now I don't know, we don't have an explanation."
Dubovskiy's father said his son had an interest in firearms but mostly in airsoft rifles which are powered by air and shoot plastic pellets.

Nothing to see here.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - TutorGuina - 03-27-2019

Man, I may a skeptical, but there is a lot of weird and shady shit going on in that little island
Those of you who have alternative theories about what is happening, by all means dig that shit up and find compelling evidence of your case
Specially members in NZ could have a better view and information from the ground

I really want to believe the chans and people on the right wouldn't do anything like this and deepstate scumbags being exposed for a false flag, but I can't be moved by wishful thinking

Either way, even if it's real these governments are control freaks, cynical liars and opportunistic weasels of the lowest form
The way they acted on this attack while deliberatedly ignoring the bigger picture is absurd and expose even more how much they are enemies of the people

Fuck them

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - budoslavic - 03-27-2019

Quote:[/url]

Quote:[url=https://www.twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1110891079887437826]

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Leonard D Neubache - 03-27-2019

I cannot express here what I hope begins to happen to these gestapo cops.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Off The Reservation - 03-27-2019

This situation is falling apart fast. Look at this excellent work by Uncle Alice breaking down the cgi in the vid.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=MA22HSND7DDB

Whomever Uncle Alice is, they are also the first anywhere on the net that I saw to point out the crisis training event taking place.

https://www.phdmedia.com/nz/drumcrisisx/

The entire video is fake. Doesn't mean there wasn't a chimpout of other explanation (though I doubt it) but that video is 100000% fake.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=OA7D6YMMO35D

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Malone - 03-27-2019

Quote: (03-27-2019 12:23 PM)Off The Reservation Wrote:  

This situation is falling apart fast. Look at this excellent work by Uncle Alice breaking down the cgi in the vid.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=MA22HSND7DDB

Whomever Uncle Alice is, they are also the first anywhere on the net that I saw to point out the crisis training event taking place.

https://www.phdmedia.com/nz/drumcrisisx/

The entire video is fake. Doesn't mean there wasn't a chimpout of other explanation (though I doubt it) but that video is 100000% fake.

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=OA7D6YMMO35D

That analysis video is interesting although I wouldn't call it a smoking gun (I'm not an expert).

However let's assume they're right and the casings were faked, the whole thing was fake. Was the guy just walking through the scene pretending to fire? Shaking the gun with fake recoil? If the casings are fake that's what he'd have to do. Was he saying "bang!" so the actors would know to fall down dead?

We've had good info upthread saying that the rifle didn't have the necessary mod to fire blanks, so that'd mean all the guns were empty and everything was CGIed in afterward. Not sure what a shotgun would need to fire "blank" shells. Same thing?

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Disco_Volante - 03-27-2019

Quote: (03-27-2019 12:38 PM)Malone Wrote:  

Was he saying "bang!" so the actors would know to fall down dead?

That's what the strobe light was for. And they fell down in perfect synchronicity, even the guys 4 rows deep by the wall. So bullets will go through 3 rows of bodies but not touch the wall lol. I think the 2nd trip he's using real ammo on dummies, that's why there's a nice impact up close.

Good thing the judge is blocking the public from seeing the trial and all the "evidence". The idea that a crime scene would be scrubbed so they could have friday prayers is a joke, who on here would actually believe that level of bullshit.

Quote: (03-27-2019 12:47 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2019 12:38 PM)Malone Wrote:  

Was he saying "bang!" so the actors would know to fall down dead?

That's what the strobe light was for. And they fell down in perfect synchronicity, even the guys 4 rows deep by the wall. So bullets will go through 3 rows of bodies but not touch the wall lol. I think the 2nd trip he's using real ammo on dummies, that's why there's a nice impact up close.

Good thing the judge is blocking the public from seeing the trial and all the "evidence".

It wasn't a strobe light. That's what LED lights look like in video when the frequency doesn't match the recording frame rate.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Disco_Volante - 03-27-2019

Quote: (03-27-2019 12:53 PM)Malone Wrote:  

It wasn't a strobe light.

Says who? All the media telling me it's real say it's a strobe light https://www.google.com/search?ei=vbibXJm...jkITTRQdg. A real investigation would clarify this and define step-by-step what he did and where the victims died. But we won't ever get that because it's fake.

Quote: (03-27-2019 12:55 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2019 12:53 PM)Malone Wrote:  

It wasn't a strobe light.

Says who? All the media telling me it's real say it's a strobe light https://www.google.com/search?ei=vbibXJm...LjkITTRQdg

So you're willing to believe them when they tell you he mounted a strobe light on his gun but not when they tell you that he shot a bunch of people.

I think the light notified the actors to drop is what I'm saying.

Quote: (03-27-2019 01:02 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

I think the light notified the actors to drop is what I'm saying.

That makes zero sense unless he had it wired to his trigger to flash when he pulled it. Did you see that in the video?

It makes the least sense that they drop in synchronicity despite him only aiming at the middle of the group.
I think the light was notifying them its "on" and to begin their ring-around-the-rosy drop. I dont know exactly how the timing wouldve correlated but he wasnt shooting real ammo in such a tight space.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - atlant - 03-28-2019

My theory is Disco, Off the Reservation & co. are infiltrators sent by the Robo Lizard Jews to discredit the forum and conservative movements so that it will eventually be easier to silence them. If you look really closely at their posts you can see that all the letters are actually CG.

Quote: (03-27-2019 05:40 AM)CaptainChardonnay Wrote:  

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/johnpaulpagano/status/1110579872932552706?s=19][/url]

So now we suddenly listen to what Muslim loonies say when it happens to suit the narrative?

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - rotekz - 03-28-2019

With the strobe light it is possible the shooter liked that strobe-shooting scene in the movie 'Kick-Ass'.

When the shooting first happened Vox Day suggested that NZ is being prepared as a SHTF bolthole for the elites. Now a NZ anon repeats this and claims Comey is over in Queenstown, Barak (the 'prince'?) possibly on the way, and Adern is going to ignore future extradition requests for Cabal fugitives.

[Image: SyPdo9y.jpg]

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - RWIsrael - 03-28-2019

Delete

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - The Catalyst - 03-28-2019

Quote: (03-28-2019 01:47 AM)rotekz Wrote:  

When the shooting first happened Vox Day suggested that NZ is being prepared as a SHTF bolthole for the elites. Now a NZ anon repeats this and claims Comey is over in Queenstown, Barak (the 'prince'?) possibly on the way, and Adern is going to ignore future extradition requests for Cabal fugitives.

Wow. My mind is semi-blown yet everything is starting to make a hell of a lot of sense now.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - rockoman - 03-28-2019

Niall Bradley on the efforts to clamp down on the Video:

------
Though ostensibly done out of consideration for the victims of the attacks and their families, to 'protect children and the vulnerable from seeing these images', and to not 'give the attacker the attention he wants', no such 'clean sweeps' have previously been conducted following the many gruesome mass shootings and bombings in terror attacks around the world, particularly those in non-Western countries. All these years 'ISIS' and affiliated terrorists have enjoyed full use of Western social media platforms to share footage of their crimes - footage which is then typically shown by corporate media outlets, complete with running commentary (just search 'Charlie Hebdo massacre' or 'ISIS beheadings' on YouTube) - but now suddenly it's imperative that all "objectionable materials" relating to this event be excised from global consciousness. Why would that be the case?

-----------

...and on a conversation Tarrant was having while driving:

-----
In Tarrant's video, you can clearly hear him speaking with someone as he's tearing east along Bealey Avenue. It's not Tarrant muttering to himself, and it's not Tarrant 'speaking to his audience': he is having a one-on-one conversation with someone about how the massacre at the Al Noor mosque went down. The other person's voice - of a lower tone than Tarrant's - though faint, can be heard at one point, and whatever is said prompts Tarrant to laugh and respond. Among the comments made by Tarrant in this conversation, he says "there's time for the fuel," presumably in reference to whatever they both knew was planned beforehand for the red jerry-cans in the trunk of Tarrant's car. There may not have been someone present in the car with Tarrant, but that doesn't rule out a conversation with someone else over car speakerphone and/or via earpiece.
--------------

The rest of his excellent analysis here

https://www.sott.net/article/409545-Chri...one-Gunman

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Handsome Creepy Eel - 03-28-2019

[Image: 4633595222_30f90dc385.jpg]

I haven't been able to find online a date of birth for Brenton Harrison Tarrant - the alleged killer. Surely his date of birth would have to have been registered at the initial court hearing on March 16th from which the public were excluded, where a suspect was charged with murder. The year of birth is alleged to be 1990, but nothing more specific.

Has anybody come across a date of birth?

In the UK and Ireland it is possible for anybody to order any birth certificate - it is public information. In Australia , or at any rate New South Wales, it is much more restrictive

----
"You can apply for a birth certificate if you are the person named on the certificate or a parent of the person. You must provide at least three forms of identification with your application.

If you are not the person named on the certificate or their parent, you must satisfy one of the following conditions:

•Provide a Letter of Authority [PDF 90kb], ID of the person named on the certificate or one of their parents (at least three forms of ID), and your own ID (at least three forms of ID).

•Show power of attorney relating to the person named on the certificate or one of their parents.

•Be a legally appointed guardian of the person named on the certificate.

•Be a solicitor acting for the person names on the certificate or require the certificate for a legal purpose. For more information see Factsheet for applications by solicitors [PDF 170kb]"
------

https://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/Pages/births/...icate.aspx

If the suspect had been a New Zealander, then his birth certificate could have been ordered by another New Zealander. Inconvenient - for anyone investigating - that the suspect was born in Australia.

The suspect's next court appearance is scheduled for April 5th.

"Benjamin Netanyahu reportedly told New Zealand’s foreign minister that support for a UN resolution condemning Israeli settlement-building in the occupied territories would be viewed as a “declaration of war”.

According to reports in Israeli media, the Israeli PM called Murray McCully, the foreign minister of New Zealand, before Friday’s resolution, which was co-sponsored by Wellington. Netanyahu told him: “This is a scandalous decision. I’m asking that you not support it and not promote it.

“If you continue to promote this resolution, from our point of view it will be a declaration of war. It will rupture the relations and there will be consequences. We’ll recall our ambassador [from New Zealand] to Jerusalem.”

McCully, however, refused to back down, telling Netanyahu: “This resolution conforms to our policy and we will move it forward.”

A western diplomat confirmed that the call took place and described the conversation as “harsh”.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/d...ion-of-war

"They’re all caught up in the tangled aftermath of a UN Security Council resolution declaring that the construction of settlements on Palestinian territory is illegal under international law.

The resolution was sponsored by New Zealand, Malaysia, Venezuela and Senegal. The diplomatic blowback has been intense, with Israel’s Prime Minister reportedly telling New Zealand prior to the Security Council vote that their actions were tantamount to a “declaration of war”.

https://junkee.com/declaration-war-israe...land/92823

"Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned Foreign Minister Murray McCully of a "declaration of war" if the UN Security Council passed a resolution condemning Israel's continued settlements, according to a report.

New Zealand co-sponsored the resolution, which said the settlements violate international law and undermine a two-state solution in Israel's conflict with Palestine.

On Saturday, the Security Council voted in favour of passing the resolution and the Israeli Government recalled its ambassador from New Zealand as a result.

Before the vote on Saturday, Netanyahu personally phoned McCully and warned him of war, unnamed Western diplomats told Isareli newspaper Haaretz."

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/artic...d=11773841