Roosh V Forum
The Hillary Clinton thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: The Hillary Clinton thread (/thread-46680.html)

The Hillary Clinton thread - The Beast1 - 11-08-2016

Over under on whether Hillary flees the country?

The Hillary Clinton thread - El Chinito loco - 11-09-2016

Quote: (11-08-2016 11:39 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

I'm sure one Saudi Royal or another has a nice dog leash waiting and ready to slip around her neck.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Paracelsus - 11-09-2016

Oh, I think the Devil moves much faster than that when a soul is owed to him.

The Hillary Clinton thread - El Chinito loco - 11-09-2016

Quote: (11-09-2016 12:16 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Oh, I think the Devil moves much faster than that when a soul is owed to him.

Would be a fitting conclusion if she just keels over a year or two later. Her contract with whatever summoned Demon is at an end and it's time to collect. #spiritcooking

The Hillary Clinton thread - Disco_Volante - 11-09-2016

People gotta be abandoning Clintons in droves now. Possible indictments on top of the fact that no one probably likes them personally anyways.

No more power to leach off them, no more 100k speeches for that ugly cunt Chelsea, no more million dollar checks from Qatar. Gone.

The Hillary Clinton thread - etwsake - 11-09-2016

This is the most delicious schadenfreude ever...maybe even better than the Cavs beating the Warriors.

That hag is going to go to her grave knowing it was all for nothing. All the deceit, lying, murdering, war mongering, collusion....all of it for nothing. She will die a broken bitter old woman that will not go down in the history books as the First Woman President. Her miserable, rotten life was all in vain.

And it'll probably end sooner than later.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Paracelsus - 11-09-2016

Reports the bitch won't even face her own supporters, much less the public.

Just gives you a clear sense of how much she thinks of the people who believed in her.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Cobra - 11-09-2016

To President-elect Trump:

Pleaaaaaase appoint Rudy Giuliani or Chris Christie as special prosecutor and indict the hag with a Grand Jury as soon as possible.

Your supporter from the beginning
-Cobra

The Hillary Clinton thread - Vicious - 11-09-2016

If his tone from the speech was any indication I doubt Trump will follow up on going after Hillary. She's already dead politically now, the damage has been done and Trump likely had better things to go after once he's been sworn in.

The Hillary Clinton thread - CynicalContrarian - 11-09-2016

Saw one Tweet that Trey Gowdy will do what is required to prosecute Clinton either way.
We'll see.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Mercenary - 11-09-2016

Satan herself, the devil, the evil one, Lucifer, baphomet....whatever the hell you want to call her... has crawled back into the deep, dark, stinking, foul, bottomless pit of shit she spawned from.

She didn't even have the strength to go on stage and look her brainwashed cult followers in the eyes and give a proper concession speech. She is in hiding like a rat. What a coward.

SATAN BE GONE !

WE REJECT YOU !

GO BACK TO HELL !

[Image: delacroix_eugene-st_michael_defeats_the_devil.jpg]

The Hillary Clinton thread - H1N1 - 11-09-2016

I think Trump should be very careful about going after Hillary, and I think he'll be too smart to do it overtly. It would look terribly vindictive and nasty. If he's sensible he will allow the FBI to continue their investigations, and abide by their findings, whilst offering no pardons. If she gets away, then so be it. It can't just be a slogan or campaign gimmick to heal divisions in the US, it actually needs to be done. The best thing Trump can do is focus on making sure he is loved by all, so that he wins another election in 4 years with tremendous cross party support, entrenches the work he is going to do, and ensures that America is set on a very different path in 8 years time. He has the chance to be a gracious and much loved leader, and I think in a relatively short amount of time, he will get many of his detractors on side. Time to be presidential.

No personal vendettas - not against the press nor against opponents. If he uses the office for the good of the nation, as he's always claimed, then he will be so widely loved and respected that his opponents will be consigned to the dustbin of history anyway.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Sooth - 11-09-2016

Quote: (11-08-2016 11:24 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

@kincannon_show
TREY GOWDY JUST SAID HE WILL CONTINUE INVESTIGATING HILLARY CLINTON WHETHER SHE WINS OR LOSES! I HEARD IT WITH MY OWN TWO EARS!

If you're on Twitter you HAVE TO follow @kincannon_show.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Leonard D Neubache - 11-09-2016

^
^No way. The liberals hate Hillary now as much as the rest of us. She's no folk hero. She was the bitch who stole the candidacy from their REAL folk hero, Sanders.

I guarantee you Hillary could be marched through town square in chains and nobody would turn out to cry for her. Even the media would shun coverage, so damaged and threadbare is their credibility.

Sorry H1N1 but I think you're wrong on this. The liberals tolerated her because she was their only choice, and obviously not strongly at that. Now they're free to hate her for "fucking it all up". She hijacked the chain of succession and then steered the ship into a reef. She's ripe to be made an example of, and every Bernibro will cheer to see her behind bars.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Libertas - 11-09-2016

Forget going after Hillary. It's a waste of political capital and will just add confirmation bias to him being "Hitler." Let the FBI continue its investigations, sure, but she's over and done with. One of the best parts of last night is WE NEVER HAVE TO SEE HER AGAIN. We have bigger fish to fry (almost literally).

I want President Trump to appoint special prosecutors and investigate these alleged pedophile hotspots and bring the full force of the law down on them. If it goes underreported I don't care. I want this depraved stuff investigated. I hope he's careful.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Cobra - 11-09-2016

Well the one thing is that the likes of Trey Gowdy, Comey replacement and Lynch replacement will now actually be able to do their jobs indciting Hillary if they want without repercussions. So I don't think she's out of the woods yet.

Exactly - there's no need to pardon her, just appoint competent people to positions of responsibility and let justice take its course. If she has done wrong, these people will find out independently, and take action accordingly. No vendettas, Trump needs to be seen to be above all that - indeed, if he is really to represent a better future for politics he must actually *be* above all that, and so must we. Trust in the institutions, and Trump's ability to appoint good people to difficult jobs.

If Gowdy wants to go after her, great, let him do that - he's a competent guy, Trump doesn't need to be publicly associated with it.

The Hillary Clinton thread - CynicalContrarian - 11-09-2016

@PrisonPlanet 38s
Trump campaign manager does not rule out special prosecutor for Hillary Clinton - MSNBC -

https://www.rt.com/usa/366034-trump-clin...rosecutor/

[Image: 321698.png]

Source:
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/hil...90981.html

Quote:Quote:

Hillary Clinton had concession speech ready... but was too upset to give it

David Gardner |
Evening Standard

Hillary Clinton had her concession speech prepared - she just never thought she’d need to read it out loud. And when the moment came early today to admit that her lifelong dream of becoming America’s first woman president had been dashed, she simply couldn’t face the world. The devastated Democratic candidate remained locked in her New York hotel room as it became clear that her glass ceiling had come crashing down around her.

And she was left ruing what could have been while Donald Trump was celebrating his unlikely election day triumph on stage at another hotel just two miles across Manhattan. The party had gone flat several hours earlier at New York’s Javits Centre, where, if the pollsters were to be believed, Mrs Clinton was a sure fire bet to celebrate a runaway victory. The steady stream of states falling to her Republican rival meant that the votes being counted in Mrs Clinton’s favour in the early hours were gradually proving useless. They were simply not enough. Shortly after Mr Trump’s tally passed the 270 electoral votes required for victory, she dispatched campaign manager John Podesta to the Javits Centre to inform her supporters that she would not be making any speeches until the morning, but not to give up hope.

‘It’s been a long night and it’s been a long campaign, but we can wait a little longer,’ he said. ‘They are still counting votes and every state should count so we’re not going to have anything else to say tonight. We will have more to say tomorrow. ‘I want every person in the country to know that your voices and your enthusiasm mean so much to her. We are so proud of you and we are so proud of her. ‘I have to say, good night, we will have more to say. Let’s get these votes counted and let’s bring this thing home,’ he added. But if the former First Lady did hold out any hope of coming back from the dead, it didn’t last for long. Perhaps stung by criticism that she was being ‘ungracious’ by refusing to publicly concede defeat, she called Mr Trump at 2.30am to accept the inevitable. Mr Trump’s former campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, had claimed angrily that Mrs Clinton was neglecting her duty by not publicly congratulating the victor.

‘She owes it to the American people to make a speech,’ he insisted. ‘We have 99.9 per cent of these votes counted. We are waiting for a small fraction still to be counted. This is not bringing the country together, this is absurd. ‘If this was Donald Trump doing this, the hypocrisy would be so outrageous. She should come out and say, support Donald Trump.’ At the Javits Centre - a steel and glass structure the campaign chose for its symbolism in anticipation that the Democratic nominee would become the first woman to ‘shatter the highest, hardest glass ceiling’ - Clinton supporters were stunned and tearful.

Singer Katy Perry, who performed at a recent Clinton rally, took to the stage as the results began to go against the Democratic candidate. ‘If you’re in a state where the polls are still open you must vote for Hillary Clinton tonight,’ she pleaded. Liz Reisman, 50, sat on a stairway with her daughter. ‘We’re going to be living in the 1950s again, we’re going back in time. There are no words,’ she said.

Standing with red-rimmed eyes, Dana Vance,27, said: ‘It’s really, really heartbreaking. I’ve seen so many little girls … defeated.’ ‘It wasn’t cool to be a racist when Barack Obama was elected, and now it’s all coming out,’ Nancy Gallagher, a 58-year-old from New York, told USA Today. Her friend, 53-year-old Pam Batalis, added: ‘He made American hate again - you can use that.’ Aides said Mrs Clinton will speak later on Wednesday.

[Image: heres-how-twitter-responds-to-hillary-cl...36x664.png]

[Image: v28nd.jpg]

[Image: you-re-a-coward-till-the-end.png]

The Hillary Clinton thread - Leonard D Neubache - 11-09-2016

I think some of you are missing the biggest point about going after Hillary. The Clinton foundation is a criminal syndicate and as a hub for billionaire globalists and islamists it needs to be taken down hard and fast so all of these traitors and criminals will be looking to save their own necks rather than tossing wrenches into Trump's first term.

Know this Shillary:

One single man without any weapons or much cash, trapped in an embassy with only 2 rooms for FOUR years, was able to expose your disgusting degeneracy and those that surround you, and help bring you down with a couple of thousand leaked emails and nothing else but a fucking website and bloody twitter account.

Assange feels sorry for you.
I don't.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Suits - 11-09-2016

[Image: lock-her-up.jpg?w=604]

For those that think I'm exaggerating and missed my posts in the long Trump thread here is both Trump and also Bill Clinton (!!) referencing Shillary in satanic terms.
Trump repeats the word THREE times and adds "it's true" as well at the end with a totally serious face.

The Hillary Clinton thread - redpillage - 11-09-2016

I haven't stopped smiling all day.

[Image: 6475%20-%20Raw%20smiling%20the_rock%20wwe.png]

Quote: (11-09-2016 08:40 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

I think some of you are missing the biggest point about going after Hillary. The Clinton foundation is a criminal syndicate and as a hub for billionaire globalists and islamists it needs to be taken down hard and fast so all of these traitors and criminals will be looking to save their own necks rather than tossing wrenches into Trump's first term.

I think actually this is precisely the point - there is already a legitimate, ongoing open investigation into the Clinton Foundation, as a result of which she may take a fall anyway. This should be pursued and prosecuted properly.

The one thing I don't think Trump should do is appoint a special prosecutor and go after Hillary personally. Replace Comey if needs be, or trust that in time the next guy in will do the job properly and look back over the evidence against her. Let time and due procedure do its work. Personal vendettas, however well justified, always seem grubby. It would be wiser in my view to let time and prosecutorial competence do their work without direct intervention.