Roosh V Forum
Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options (/thread-44508.html)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - VisionsofGandhi - 06-10-2018

Quote: (06-09-2018 01:51 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2018 05:05 PM)Iso Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2018 02:03 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I have a hard time sitting through videos, but this is the first Ethiopian player I've ever seen.

You would be surprised how many Ethiopian and Eritrean players are out there. Their game is a hybrid of traditional Black Game and mysterious exotic guy game. Due to their lighter skin complexion, they come off as less intimidating than African-Americans. That gives them ability to play with both the sisters and YT girls.[/b]

Ummm...what?

What skin complexion do all African-Americans have?
Why do you think lighter skin is a prerequisite to "play with both sisters and white girls"?

Let's not turn this into a tired Light skin vs. Dark skin black debate.
He's probably referring to the facial features of East Africans being similar to "western" looks which for the basic Becky seems less threatning and "normal"

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Ogunn - 06-10-2018

Quote: (06-10-2018 02:47 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

Haha, I went back and read my post. That was a little grim.

ultimately, I agree with what you all said; it's best to recognize it and move on.

WIA: Shenzhen is pretty cool. I wish I had moved here a long time ago. It has everything I like.

Rudebwoy: is that also a common chinese guy topic in Canada? I find that "my daddy has (x)" so damn annoying. Some of 'em are pretty cool but I've had my fair share of clashes with dudes who were trying to AMOG me with that sort of conversation. It's one of those things where I figure I'll eventually find a fool-proof way to clown them, but just haven't experienced enough to have a reply on autopilot.

I try not to get too down on those guys, though. A lot of that is just cultural inferiority complex mashed up with general envy. However, I won't front like it does not bother the hell out of me sometimes. It's not so bad if the Chinese dude has been vetted, but if he's Chinese and he hasn't been vetted then all he usually wants to talk about is money.

WAhwahwah: Agreed, bro. I didn't mean to frame it as a "black only" problem. I've seen similar shade thrown at darker skinned guys from other countries. I have a Nepalese friend who speaks smoking good chinese and he said he was on a date once and this local guy was mad eyeballing him the entire time.

He eventually went to go piss and when he came back the Chinese dude had moved closer to him and his girl. The guy was acting really buddy-buddy so my friend knew something was up.

It turns out that when my friend went to go piss that Chinese dude came over and was trying to spit game at the girl. The girl turned him down and that chinese dude said something to the effect of: "You'll give that dark-ass indian some play but you won't give one of your own countrymen some play?"

[Image: jordan.gif]

So yeah, stay strong out there, guys. Haters gone hate.

The baseline for a Chinese guy to get a girl already tough.

There are 10 million more Chinese men then they are women in China!!! This is a Major EFFing problem. Wars have been fought over stuff like this in the past.

The Chinese lizards are only messing with the Chines dudes that come correct, IE Highly Educated, from a good family, high earning potential etc.

I can see how this would cause hate or a general "I got to stop this shit!" reaction when they see their girls with foreigners especially those they deem as having lower value to themselves.

I wonder if they give all white dudes a pass when they see them with their girls. Or only the ones with obvious high value status symbols?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - VisionsofGandhi - 06-10-2018

Man some of the shit that i have seen being written on black man game options makes me feel blessed to lived out here in Sweden

Is it really that bad in Us and UK? Do girls out there only see us as having value in the sack?

This really surprised me where i live the stereotype is that black dudes are slaying hard out in the Us, A lot of us cats idolize black American culture and swag.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 06-10-2018

I don't meet white guys who claim that they encounter that much salt, but they might just not mention it that often. They also may not notice it. Who knows? Generally, on a knee-jerk reaction, I'd say Chinese people just automatically assume a white dude is somewhat high value if he's older and not completely ugly/autistic.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 06-10-2018

Fortis - Yeah the money topic is very big with Chinese dudes, they are money driven more than women driven. When it comes to women, they tend to have a negative outlook or some might say it is a more realistic view. Call it the Scarface approach, first you get the money and then you get the power.

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women."

My buddy is pretty cool and has taught me a lot about their culture. I asked him about the whole colour thing, why do some women walk with umbrellas in the summertime to block out the sun. He explained to me that the darker Chinese are seen as field workers.

Ogunn - you beat me to it. China has a huge shortage of women, which has to play a big part on the social dynamics.

No surprise that white men don't get the same flack, Chinese dudes don't like them dating their women as well. They are just more open about it when it comes to a black men I guess. We all know how it goes, white man equals status and black man equals shame.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Not a Second Hander - 06-10-2018

There is this University in Anhui province with a lot of Jamaican students going for Mining Engineering.

Recently, the University banned Chinese girls from entering the International student dorms under penalty of expulsion. Apparently the Jamaican boys were running trains on Chinese girls which nearly caused a riot in school.

The very next semester, it became official school policy. No Chinese girls in International dorms. White guys regularly get away with it though according to one of my boys who graduated from there.

It's China though, I just laugh it off.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Not a Second Hander - 06-10-2018

Here's the specific line in the Accommodation Handbook of the Uni

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 06-10-2018

Quote: (06-10-2018 11:40 AM)Not a Second Hander Wrote:  

There is this University in Anhui province with a lot of Jamaican students going for Mining Engineering.

Recently, the University banned Chinese girls from entering the International student dorms under penalty of expulsion. Apparently the Jamaican boys were running trains on Chinese girls which nearly caused a riot in school.

The very next semester, it became official school policy. No Chinese girls in International dorms. White guys regularly get away with it though according to one of my boys who graduated from there.

A riot? Man I swear , the more I live, the more I laugh at some cultures and their insecure men.

Showing off the cars, money, killing their daughters , putting others down.

Lol man.

To hell with these men and their women

TDK

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 06-10-2018

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

I'm not surprised, to be honest about the Jamaican student thing. If you're from an island and running hardline game like that, you're fishing with dynamite in a place like China. The local guys generally don't know how to stimulate emotions in the way that foreigners might. That tends to short curcuit females as we know. You can have large bankroll and be top of the pecking order in China but then a foreigner with extremely strong game (like a Jamaican) could snatch your girl from you since he's going right under your wallet and hitting your girl with gina tingles, as Roissy used to say.

At the core, china is still quite conservative so you have to take that into account while running game. It's better to tone your game down a bit in public (and in private) and get your bangs and taper off into the shadows.

Either way, that was a good laugh, ha!

Rudebwoy: agreed, They're very much more money oriented. That is not the issue, the issue is just that they see the money discussion as a way of Amogging you. it's not like me, you, WIA and Moma sitting down and talking about ways to make money. That'd be a pretty positive and interesting conversation. Regardless of who makes money between the 4 of us, we would not be trying to shame the guy making the least between the 4 of us. You get what I'm saying?

With a local dude, it's more akin to a computer algorithm playing itself out:

"I'm going to find out how much money you and your father make so that I can put you in this mental hierarchy I have. if you do not fit this hierarchy in my mind, then I'm not sure what to do with you. if you artfully skirt my questions I will try to imply that you don't have anything."

It's often a play for them to make you (the outsider) look bad in a social situation--even if they invite you to talk to them!

It's quite Machiavellian and some dudes get uncomfortable when I tell them that this is just a part of the local culture.

I've checked a few dudes on it, but it generally puts me in the mindset of "Me vs. them" while I'm out. I still have a good time but I'm wary of locals if I don't know 'em.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - pargan - 06-11-2018

Lol a lot of these honor cultures in Asia are very toxic. How did the girls families react to the news of what was happening?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - VisionsofGandhi - 06-11-2018

Quote: (06-11-2018 09:42 AM)pargan Wrote:  

Lol a lot of these honor cultures in Asia are very toxic. How did the girls families react to the news of what was happening?

Some of these hoes probably are laying in some ditch near a rice paddy somewhere in rural china

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 06-11-2018

Nah, you guys got it wrong. In China, they're more likely to come after you for doing that. You're an outsider, so the dad might get some buddies together and attack you for running a train on his daughter.

China isn't ass-backward like some places in South Asia. They will screw YOU up for fucking with their family; they won't burn their daughter on a pyre for getting raped.

Like I said, you do not need to run ridiculous, hard game like that. I suspect that these are just young college boys so they're just being foolish but look what it got them? They're cockblocked by the administration. Was it worth it?

The thing to remember is that this is not the West. They're not PC and they will institute regulations that shut down outside groups if they don't like their behavior. You can call it hating or whatever, but that's just how they roll. On the flipside, you can do A LOT in China before you get on the authority's radar. You can quote me on that. I won't get into it, but I've seen some interesting shit go down.

Anyway, you can come through, smash indiscriminately and don't embarrass anyone and this can be your playground.

However, once you start embarrassing the locals in unnecessary ways, you might be painting a proverbial target on your back. It's best to keep your head down, collect your bangs low-key and keep it moving.

Sure, some white dudes might go out to the club acting all sloppy and pretend as though nothing is wrong but that is noticed and it eventually comes back to haunt the community.

China instituted something recently called operation "Pure land," I think. They're trying to boot out low-quality foreigners (Certain ethnic and age demographics) for being involved in too sloppy, violent situations.

This will mostly target the ESL crowd but who knows? Whatever China says, you always gotta read between the lines.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 06-11-2018

Lol

Gentleman, if you decide to fool around with these Asians ( West, East and South), better construct a family tree because you need to know how far her male family members are.

But seriously, I suggest the no Asian pussy policy.

Pick your poison, Scimitar (West) vs Machete (South) Vs Katana ( East)

TDK

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - VisionsofGandhi - 06-11-2018

Now i can't even fuck Asians my dick is already starting to get depressed.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 06-11-2018

Whoa, c'mon, TDK. Don't paint our Asian friends with too broad of a brush. Some are horribly racist but I think that most of them really don't give a shit about the fact that we exist.

I do agree that South Asians can be pretty ruthless, but if you like East Asians You can enjoy yourself in China, Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan without too many issues. A lot of guys have rolled through China, Taiwan, Japan and Hongkong. I've personally have met quite a few dudes out here having a blast. I'm talking RVF and non-RVF. Game and no game.

There is a reason I've been in China for three years. I find it to be a challenging and interesting location with far more game and money opportunities for black men than where I'm from.

Take that with a grain of salt since I'm not a high roller in either respect, but I do want to portray an "even" picture of China and not just doom and gloom.

Don't let your experiences with certain groups in Asia totally poison you to the entire continent. You are talking about probably 4 billion people; they're not all the same, bro.

I'm pretty sure if you were to visit Taiwan, HK or Japan, you'd have a good time. At the very least you would not feel like people were hating on you simply for being Black.

Just a few days ago I was helping a certain guy in this very thread with some Chinese-specific game advice. I pretty much coached him into what will (hopefully) turn into one of many Chinese girl notches.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Gorabehenchod - 06-11-2018

The Chinese are definitely observing foreigners and I do not think they are too enamored with White people anymore. At least not if this video is anything to go by

Well, the thing is that "foreigner" is not just white, so I wouldn't see that song as a good thing. Even if he meant that for white people a lot of locals are probably viewing that song and considering it as an anthem against all foreigners.

I don't really have that much experience with Asian ho's, but according to me the only girls you should avoid is middle eastern girls. But it's not really about race for the most part,

Where i live if a middle eastern has had sex with someone and it's publicly known here dad,brothers and cousins while jump on the dude maybe even splash him, even if the guy and girls where of the same ethnicity,

For arabs it's mostly about religion while kurds and Assyrians will literally kill you over some rotten, overused filthy pussy

I can't comment on South Asia and the Middle East. That's a whole different can of worms. I'm not particularly interested in those parts of the world, so it is what it is. That said, I try not to be too down on them. I hardly know anyone from these spots now that I'm out of college.

Quote: (06-11-2018 10:43 AM)Gorabehenchod Wrote:  

The Chinese are definitely observing foreigners and I do not think they are too enamored with White people anymore. At least not if this video is anything to go by

Haha, the napoleon complex in full effect.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 06-11-2018

Fortis,

I get you.

I agree East Asians are the only Asians that I would even entertain the idea of dating or having relationships with.

But ......

I’m a pussy and care about relative risk.

If the absolute risk of me: getting attacked for being romantically linked, or getting the bitch disowned ‘cos the family won’t accept me is 1/1000 with black women and goes up to 1/10 with Asians....

I still say: fuck it, I’m bouncing.

Brothers already have enough stress without trying to add to it.

TDK

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - pargan - 06-11-2018

Quote: (06-11-2018 10:48 AM)VisionsofGandhi Wrote:  

I don't really have that much experience with Asian ho's, but according to me the only girls you should avoid is middle eastern girls. But it's not really about race for the most part,

Where i live if a middle eastern has had sex with someone and it's publicly known here dad,brothers and cousins while jump on the dude maybe even splash him, even if the guy and girls where of the same ethnicity,

For arabs it's mostly about religion while kurds and Assyrians will literally kill you over some rotten, overused filthy pussy

Middle eastern/Arabs are some of the hottest girls. Why completely avoid them just to appease some hot head beta family members. Better to fuck the girls and avoid the guys, no reason to announce to the world when you're fucking a certain girl.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - MaceTyrell - 06-11-2018

Almost halfway through the year. How is life treating you gents, both with notches and life overall?

I’m four in, but I’m tired of online. It’s done wonders for improving my frame, but not my game. Want some IRL-acquired notches for the remainder of the year, and will treat online hyper passively.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Sourcecode - 06-11-2018

I'm at a conservative 10 this year.
Almost all from Instagram.
No shame. I don't really go out much.. I've been on a hard grind that's paid off.

I went out last two weekend and pulled a half dozen good leads, so I know my game isn't weakened.
But I'm getting closer and closer to 30 and looking At a career shift.

Instagram game has provided an almost automation for picking up girls.n so I can grind hard and chick my messages at the end of the day

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Sourcecode - 06-11-2018

??! I