Roosh V Forum
Living in Manila... - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Living in Manila... (/thread-29738.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Living in Manila... - Leonard Bernstein - 05-13-2016

^I'm glad to see this is not a problem in the Phils. I know for sure it would have cost me some great bangs in the FSU, then again Phils might be considerably easier, at least in the regard of getting girls back to your room.

Can you guarantee receptionists have never prevented a single bang for you, due to lack of ID or difficulty in getting the girl to come up due to the reception hurdle? Also, what percentage of guests approx. did they insist on registering? I heard it's a random check in most places.

Living in Manila... - Onto - 05-13-2016

Where I stayed the girl had to register everytime and sometimes leave their ID. Even the repeats. One time the receptionist (girl) rolled her eyes but that's because she was jealous I wasn't interested in her.

In my experience security guards, and what I've read from others, security guards are not there to cock-block you. The taxi drivers might though! Fuckers.

Make friends with the building staff. When you go to the 7-eleven ask what you can bring back for them. They would appreciate it. A little kindness and thoughtfulness can go a long way. And if by chance you find yourself in a position where you need a favor the good turn you did before might pay-off.

No guarantees of course

Is it standard for all girls in the Phils to carry ID? Many girls in Europe certainly wouldn't carry it around at all times. We've also seen cases in certain countries of girls wobbling a bit while registering at a hotel, and it costing us the bang.

Living in Manila... - Onto - 05-13-2016

I don't know. The ones I brought back to the room had ID. They were a mix of online and day-game.

I understand your concern about being cock-blocked. I had the same worries also before my first trip. It's hard to imagine a place where it's expected that men will be masculine and women will be feminine, but it does exist.

How many bangs did you get in the Phils? Just to get an idea of the sample size of girls carrying ID around.

Living in Manila... - Putin Closes - 05-13-2016

I have never been asked to check a guest in. Weird you guys are running into that issue.

Living in Manila... - Leonard Bernstein - 05-14-2016

Quote: (05-13-2016 10:03 PM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

I have never been asked to check a guest in. Weird you guys are running into that issue.

What was the name of the building you stayed in?

I was thinking of staying in the Fort over Greenbelt. Although some people here say that Greenbelt is better, it seems like the Fort is better in every regard. Greenbelt isn't walking distance from ANY nightclubs. Why would the logistics there be better than in the Fort?

Living in Manila... - Putin Closes - 05-14-2016

Quote: (05-14-2016 12:52 PM)Leonard Bernstein Wrote:  

I was thinking of staying in the Fort over Greenbelt. I've been looking at things, and although some people here say that Greenbelt is better, it seems like the Fort is better in every regard. Greenbelt isn't walking distance from ANY nightclubs.

Many places at the fort are not strict with ID, due to the whole place being swamped with security cameras and marshals everywhere. Then again, if your 35-40+ and bringing home 20 y/o filipinas who seem "lower class" the security will probably ask. They do this out of precaution since you don't want to get robbed. They need your clearance to leave the building again. It makes sense. Now if your girl looks more "proper" they will regard her as a non "security risk". I suspect a few rooshers were bringing in girls who are semi-pro and the guards flag it almost immediately.

A good litmus test (fair or not) is they look at how dark the girl's skin is, then her mannerism. And you wonder why girls here want mixed babies.

Greenbelt is highly over-rated, I vastly prefer the fort over Makati.

Glad to see other posters coming to same conclusion as I. Banging (US) 5/6's are like shooting a fish in the barrel. However, you'll quickly get bored of the same small subset of girls and will start aiming for those who can speak more then broken english.

Which is why God invented Tinder. But if your 35+ count your chances of matching with an educated 20's from the Big Four at slim to none, they have enough guys chasing them already. But if your young and relatively well put, I'm sure you can find some decent talent on Tinder. There's a good mix between real tinder hoes and those are "trying it out" thank the lord for late adoption. I suspect this golden age of tinder will end within 1-2 years as anyone whose curious to try it will have done it, got creeped / pumped and be done with it.

Living in Manila... - Leonard Bernstein - 05-14-2016

^Great advice. I will stay in the Fort. What building did you stay in, and you mind listing some good bars with sofas in the area for dates? Would be great to add this information to the forum, I've read the whole 53 pages and there's a lot of missing intel.

Living in Manila... - Shimmy - 05-14-2016

Quote: (05-14-2016 04:46 PM)Leonard Bernstein Wrote:  

and you mind listing some good bars with sofas in the area for dates?
It's the philippines. The only sofa you need is the one in your apartment. If that doesn't work then meet them for coffee at the nearest place first.

Living in Manila... - Going strong - 05-15-2016

Quote: (05-14-2016 01:29 PM)Putin Closes Wrote:  

Quote: (05-14-2016 12:52 PM)Leonard Bernstein Wrote:  

I was thinking of staying in the Fort over Greenbelt. I've been looking at things, and although some people here say that Greenbelt is better, it seems like the Fort is better in every regard. Greenbelt isn't walking distance from ANY nightclubs.

Many places at the fort are not strict with ID, due to the whole place being swamped with security cameras and marshals everywhere. Then again, if your 35-40+ and bringing home 20 y/o filipinas who seem "lower class" the security will probably ask. They do this out of precaution since you don't want to get robbed. They need your clearance to leave the building again. It makes sense. Now if your girl looks more "proper" they will regard her as a non "security risk". I suspect a few rooshers were bringing in girls who are semi-pro and the guards flag it almost immediately.

A good litmus test (fair or not) is they look at how dark the girl's skin is, then her mannerism. And you wonder why girls here want mixed babies.

Greenbelt is highly over-rated, I vastly prefer the fort over Makati.

Glad to see other posters coming to same conclusion as I. Banging (US) 5/6's are like shooting a fish in the barrel. However, you'll quickly get bored of the same small subset of girls and will start aiming for those who can speak more then broken english.

Which is why God invented Tinder. But if your 35+ count your chances of matching with an educated 20's from the Big Four at slim to none, they have enough guys chasing them already. But if your young and relatively well put, I'm sure you can find some decent talent on Tinder. There's a good mix between real tinder hoes and those are "trying it out" thank the lord for late adoption. I suspect this golden age of tinder will end within 1-2 years as anyone whose curious to try it will have done it, got creeped / pumped and be done with it.

Very truthful post on entry policies in Philippines condos, and also, I agree on the golden age of Tinder probably coming to an end in just a few years (worldwide?)...

By the way, I like your new avatar image, and to fully appreciate it, one has to know that many Russian men refer to (not-old) Slavic women as "tiolki", which means young (cute) cows... So, your pic of Vladimir Vladimirovich giving milk to a young cow is symbolic and tongue-in-cheek indeed...

Living in Manila... - Leonard Bernstein - 05-15-2016

^The Fort is apparently filled with marshalls and security everywhere. Could this present daygame problems when compared to Greenbelt? Or is it the same in Greenbelt?

Living in Manila... - AvidArtisan - 05-15-2016

I was staying in makati last December and at green belt and most places in makati there is armed guards everywhere. They for the most part won't say anything to you and will smile if you look like a tourist. I had the middle ground as I am a weird mix so I can pass for anything darker then Nordic white. They definitely didn't cockblock or start any issues.

Only people who may is if you are staying at one of the hotels/high rises from Airbnb they will always greet you as you are coming in/out. So it can def get awkward bringing a girl every night back haha. Although none of them stopped me from anything I would certainly try to find a place that has multiple entrance/exits if possible.

Living in Manila... - Mentavious - 05-15-2016

The golden age of Tinder ended in the summer of 2016 unless you're speaking just about the Philippines.

Living in Manila... - Dusty - 05-15-2016

Quote: (05-15-2016 04:50 PM)AvidArtisan Wrote:  

I was staying in makati last December and at green belt and most places in makati there is armed guards everywhere. They for the most part won't say anything to you and will smile if you look like a tourist. I had the middle ground as I am a weird mix so I can pass for anything darker then Nordic white. They definitely didn't cockblock or start any issues.

Only people who may is if you are staying at one of the hotels/high rises from Airbnb they will always greet you as you are coming in/out. So it can def get awkward bringing a girl every night back haha. Although none of them stopped me from anything I would certainly try to find a place that has multiple entrance/exits if possible.

Nothing to fear from the security guards. Last year, I smashed a pinay I met in the mall. She told me during the approach that the guards were all making faces and winking at her behind my back. I went back a day or two later to visit her, and her eyes were darting around and she was smirking. She said the guards were busting her chops again. She said they were making jokes before I returned there of how they look like "Dusty" so why don't they get a date too.

The guards at my condo were also smirking and laughing at me for bringing all these pinays to my room.

I also had my security guard buddy at Starbucks who I shot the shit with. I brought a couple broads there for breakfast after a smash. He talked to them in Tagalog. They said he told them I was nice.

Then one day I was walking near Greenbelt, and this traffic cop stops directing traffic, and starts waving and giving me the thumbs up. I don't remember him (they all look alike) but I must have asked him for directions before.

Once I went up to an ATM and this guard is carrying a rifle or machine gun or whatever. He's real friendly "hi sir!" and asked me if I was from England. lol

They seem to like white tourist and besides, they think the WGF stuff is amusing.

Living in Manila... - PacFan - 05-15-2016

If you are intent on staying in the Fort just remember that if you are inviting girls over to meet you it is much more difficult for them to get to the Fort than Makati (Greenbelt)

No jeepneys, No Fx, No buses, No trikes, the nearest MRT is Buendia...so its either taxi or they drive themselves!

Just something to bear in mind depending on your plan of action

^Shit, can anyone else confirm serious problems with online game staying in the Fort vs Greenbelt?

Living in Manila... - Satoshi - 05-15-2016

Is double conformation really required on everything that's being said?

^There are no mentions of the Fort being problematic for online game anywhere else in the whole 53 pages of the thread. Are we sure this is true?

Living in Manila... - Onto - 05-15-2016

Quote: (05-15-2016 09:14 PM)Leonard Bernstein Wrote:  

^There are no mentions of the Fort being problematic for online game anywhere else in the whole 53 pages of the thread. Are we sure this is true?

As you're reading through the entire Manila thread and also the main Philippines thread it's a good idea to try and get a sense of who the posters are and their history and make a mental note of it.

The benefit of that is when someone like PacFan says something, you won't have to post again asking for everyone to corroborate.

^Yes it's true, been looking at his posts, looks like the man knows his stuff. It seems like there is no optimum option in Manila. If you want to do online game properly you'll be far from the nightclubs and viceversa. I guess the only option for club game will be taxis, or is it a long shot to get a non-scammer taxi driver at 3 in the morning when trying to pull?

Living in Manila... - Antipodean - 05-16-2016

If night clubs are important to you, Paladium in the New World Hotel is about 20 metres from Greenbelt Mall.
Maybe slightly higher odds of finding Ferraris parked outside the currently in vogue club at The Fort, but for my money I'd rather be tucked up in bed with a cute Pinay at 2am than standing around in a club holding onto a drink.

Living in Manila... - Malo - 05-16-2016

Quote: (05-15-2016 09:14 PM)Leonard Bernstein Wrote:  

Dude hard to tell if you're trolling or not.

There are no definite answers. No "we are not sure" of anything.

You can't guarantee the future by annoying people in a forum for multiple confirmations. Stop derailing the thread please.

Living in Manila... - Doodle23 - 05-16-2016

I'm sorry if this question has been done to death, but I asked in another thread and I didn't get an answer. I have a ticket booked for Cebu for next month. I will be there for two weeks. I was there a few months ago and had a good time. I'm considering going to Manila instead of Cebu. Do you guys think there is a noticeable difference in quality and quantity of poontang between the two? Would it be worth it to fly there for a few days? I want to fuck chicks and go to the beach. I figured Cebu would be a good place to do that, but Manila sounds like it has much more women.

Living in Manila... - Leonard Bernstein - 05-16-2016

^Yes, please excuse me questioning PacMan's post, I've read some of his history and he is obviously a Phils expert.

Will getting a taxi from the Fort to Greenbelt at 3 am while trying to pull be easy, or a major logistical hurdle?