Roosh V Forum
Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? (/thread-53191.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Enigma - 08-15-2016

Quote: (08-15-2016 09:51 AM)thoughtgypsy Wrote:  

Just curious, what level of evidence would you require to not dismiss the video as fake?

First, I think it's quite clear that the video took place at CERN. In the background, you can quite clearly see the Hindu god of destruction, Shiva.

I'm not the type of person that just calls a video fake. I won't even rule out the existence of things like Bigfoot. But this video is, as someone else said, fake as shit.

I already pointed out the issues with the lighting, positioning, etc. in my last post. Did I make that up?

It's dark outside, the light is on inside. There are no curtains or blinds. If you look at the other windows across the courtyard, you see that very few lights are on in the entire building.

You see that the recorder is standing right next to the window, he's in a cloak, and he's holding a phone. The window is relatively close to where the scene is taking place.

Do you or do you not believe that they would have almost certainly seen him there?

And again, that is just the beginning of the video's problems. The actual "sacrifice" scene is where I just cut the video off and shook my head.

The recorder's reaction is entirely unrealistic, and just so happens to occur at the perfect time, where you don't actually see any of the "sacrifice".

Being shocked or terrified doesn't make you do those hand motions that are shown in this video. It'd make you drop the phone, bring the phone down, start trembling, cut the phone in another direction, etc.

It wouldn't make you wave the phone back and forth and up and down in wide, sweeping gestures like that.

Quote:Quote:

Second, who are the people in the video, and why are they "trespassing" on the CERN campus at night? Why do they not appear to act in a rushed manner if they were trespassing and were in danger of being arrested?

Ask yourself the same thing. Why are they doing these things in your scenario? In order for them to sacrifice a human there, they'd still need access to the facility.

That element is common to both of our theories. The only difference is what they did after they had access.

My theory is it was a bunch of dorky scientists who were bored and wanted to troll people online. Your theory is that a bunch of scientists are actually cult members who sacrifice humans to a statue of the god Shiva.

How difficult would it be to trespass on the central facility courtyard at CERN? Their facilities, including even the affiliated hotels utilize physical security which includes RFID identity tracking.
http://www.hotelnewsresource.com/article74802.html

If people did indeed trespass on CERN, why weren't they identified and charged?

Once again, ask yourself the same thing.

How difficult would it be to trespass as devil worshippers in hooded cloaks? Why were people not identified and charged for sacrificing a human being in an open courtyard?

Going further, how did the person recording infiltrate their group? He clearly wasn't one of them.

And why didn't they notice he was gone? There's what, 10 people? And they're arranging themselves in specific positions. If there were supposed to be 11 people, it would've been incredibly obvious to them.

Okay, let's assume there are Satanic nuclear scientists. I'm not saying it's not possible.

They go to this area to make a sacrifice. A new member is joining them for the first time. The new member then sneaks away during the ceremony, stands in a brightly lit window 20 yards away recording it, and not a single person notices.

He then, what, sneaks back into the group and pretends like nothing happens? Waits for them to leave and then sneaks out?

If this event was indeed a hoax, why does it resemble similar iconography and symbolism as the opening event for the Gotthard base tunnel?

Because they did it on purpose? A hoax is supposed to be an imitation of real events or ideas.

This is a common logical fallacy within conspiracy circles that I really wish would die because it ruins some of the credibility of otherwise interesting theories.

Just because one party imitates another party does not mean that the two parties are connected. Just because a musician has occult symbolism in a music video does not mean they worship the devil.

They very well COULD. And if you can gather a large enough sample size, you can start to show correlation. But it's not proof in and of itself.

There's a thread in the deep forum about occult, magick, Aleister Crowley, etc. Does that mean those posters worship the devil? Or does it just mean they're interested in ideas and topics often tied to the occult?

The Gotthard base tunnels was one of the most costly infrastructure projects embarked upon in recent history. It took 17 years to build at a cost of over $10 billion. It is the world's deepest and longest underground tunnel in history.

This was a very expensive, very high profile project. Why was a ceremony involving lucifer worship, an all seeing eye, goatmen, and mock human sacrifice sanctioned for it's opening?

Again, this is one big strawman. Unless you can prove a direct correlation between anything in these videos and the scene at the CERN, it's totally irrelevant.

They're two totally separate arguments. Even if Satan himself designed that tunnel, it has no bearing on whether the video in question is a hoax or not.

As I said in my original post, I am NOT claiming that cults, Satanists, devil worshippers, human sacrifices, etc. EXIST. I am saying that the video in question is very, very clearly fake, in my opinion.

It looks like something some spergy scientists/Reddit posters would do.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Orion - 08-15-2016

Quote: (08-15-2016 10:41 AM)thoughtgypsy Wrote:  

Vajrayana (esoteric) Buddhism depicts the goal of enlightenment as the destruction of the individual in order to attain a state of emptiness and a merging with the divine.

No. The most basic Buddhist teachings clearly indicate that Buddha was not fascinated with divine, which is told in many parables. In Vajrayana Buddhism, "deities" have only symbolic value, and are "manifestations" of principles, and are hence not attributed any kind of divine governance. "Union" with the divine would be completely non-sense, useless concept for Buddhist ascesis which aims at overcoming conditioned, which divine certainly is, being immortal.

In their belief system, the highest degrees of the order believe that in order to attain the height of power, they must incorporate both the masculine and the feminine essence.

NO !!!

Therefore, the goal of the initiate is the destruction of their identity into a hermaphroditic ideal.

No.

As only men are allowed to attain membership at the highest orders, the initiate must somehow incorporate the feminine essence from someone else into their own being. Their method for doing so requires the ritual sacrifice of a woman (mudra) so that the male initiate (yogi) must consume her creative essence within himself.

Is this Vajrayana Buddhism again ? Where on earth did you pick this up ? Buddhism is not a magical, but ascetic discipline.

extremely macabre death culture, which was nurtured by Tantrics of all schools[/b] (including the Buddhist variety).

Define "death culture". Tantrism or Buddhism don't glorify death, they merely acknowledge it, and try to overcome the obsession with death by lay people.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - thoughtgypsy - 08-15-2016

Quote: (08-15-2016 11:19 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

My theory is it was a bunch of dorky scientists who were bored and wanted to troll people online. Your theory is that a bunch of scientists are actually cult members who sacrifice humans to a statue of the god Shiva.

Show me where I said this.

Using that same logical fallacy, all of the people who took part in the opening ceremony of the Gotthard tunnel must be construction workers or civil engineers?

How difficult would it be to trespass as devil worshippers in hooded cloaks? Why were people not identified and charged for sacrificing a human being in an open courtyard?

Who said they were devil worshippers?

Do you believe the above is a hoax? If not, why weren't these people arrested for trespassing and conducting a mock human sacrifice?

Because they did it on purpose? A hoax is supposed to be an imitation of real events or ideas.

Certainly plausible, I wasn't arguing against.

This is a common logical fallacy within conspiracy circles that I really wish would die because it ruins some of the credibility of otherwise interesting theories.

Just because one party imitates another party does not mean that the two parties are connected. Just because a musician has occult symbolism in a music video does not mean they worship the devil.

They very well COULD. And if you can gather a large enough sample size, you can start to show correlation.

There's a thread in the deep forum about occult, magick, Aleister Crowley, etc. Does that mean those posters worship the devil? Or does it just mean they're interested in ideas and topics often tied to the occult?

There you go, constructing your strawman while being intentionally disingenuous.

The Gotthard base tunnels was one of the most costly infrastructure projects embarked upon in recent history. It took 17 years to build at a cost of over $10 billion. It is the world's deepest and longest underground tunnel in history.

This was a very expensive, very high profile project. Why was a ceremony involving lucifer worship, an all seeing eye, goatmen, and mock human sacrifice sanctioned for it's opening?

Again, this is one big strawman. Unless you can prove a direct correlation between anything in these videos and the scene at the CERN, it's totally irrelevant.

They're two totally separate arguments. Even if Satan himself designed that tunnel, it has no bearing on whether the video in question is a hoax or not.

Same country, same essential funding sources, same political backing, same esoteric iconography (public Shiva idol, public luciferian ritual worship), both highly expensive, high profile politically sanctioned technological undertakings.

If there is clear evidence of esoteric rituals being conducted in public, why wouldn't they also be done in private?

In closing, I merely raised questions that might be relevant.

I don't strongly believe or disbelieve in the authenticity of the video. It raises more questions than it answers, and I think those questions are fascinating and worth exploring.

Why the choice to display the Shiva statue prominently on their campus, and what is the religious significance of Shiva?

What is the meaning of the murals and statues at the new Colorado airport? Why was there underground facilities constructed that aren't being used by the public?

I think those questions are more interesting.

Quote: (08-15-2016 11:49 AM)Orion Wrote:  

Vajrayana (esoteric) Buddhism depicts the goal of enlightenment as the destruction of the individual in order to attain a state of emptiness and a merging with the divine.

No. The most basic Buddhist teachings clearly indicate that Buddha was not fascinated with divine, which is told in many parables. In Vajrayana Buddhism, "deities" have only symbolic value, and are "manifestations" of principles, and are hence not attributed any kind of divine governance. "Union" with the divine would be completely non-sense, useless concept for Buddhist ascesis which aims at overcoming conditioned, which divine certainly is, being immortal.

In their belief system, the highest degrees of the order believe that in order to attain the height of power, they must incorporate both the masculine and the feminine essence.

NO !!!

Therefore, the goal of the initiate is the destruction of their identity into a hermaphroditic ideal.

No.

As only men are allowed to attain membership at the highest orders, the initiate must somehow incorporate the feminine essence from someone else into their own being. Their method for doing so requires the ritual sacrifice of a woman (mudra) so that the male initiate (yogi) must consume her creative essence within himself.

Is this Vajrayana Buddhism again ? Where on earth did you pick this up ? Buddhism is not a magical, but ascetic discipline.

extremely macabre death culture, which was nurtured by Tantrics of all schools[/b] (including the Buddhist variety).

Define "death culture". Tantrism or Buddhism don't glorify death, they merely acknowledge it, and try to overcome the obsession with death by lay people.

Vajrayana is a widely acknowledged sect of Buddhism.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vajrayana

Vajrayāna (Sanskrit: वज्रयान), also known as Tantric Buddhism, Tantrayāna, Mantrayāna, Secret Mantra, Esoteric Buddhism, Diamond Way, Thunderbolt Way, or the Indestructible Way, is a complex and multifaceted system of Buddhist thought and practice which has evolved over several centuries.

It's inaccurate to say that all Buddhists follow the belief system of the Vajrayana upper hierarchy, as it would be to say that all Christians follow the belief system of the Knights Templar or the Jesuits.

In esoteric societies, there are often two religious doctrines. One which is revealed to the profane masses as their public relations front, and the other which they reveal gradually to their initiates as they progress through the hierarchy.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Orion - 08-15-2016

Quote: (08-15-2016 11:58 AM)thoughtgypsy Wrote:  

Quote: (08-15-2016 11:49 AM)Orion Wrote:  

NO !!!

No.

Vajrayana is a widely acknowledged sect of Buddhism.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vajrayana

Vajrayāna (Sanskrit: वज्रयान), also known as Tantric Buddhism, Tantrayāna, Mantrayāna, Secret Mantra, Esoteric Buddhism, Diamond Way, Thunderbolt Way, or the Indestructible Way, is a complex and multifaceted system of Buddhist thought and practice which has evolved over several centuries.

It's inaccurate to say that all Buddhists follow the belief system of the Vajrayana upper hierarchy, as it would be to say that all Christians follow the belief system of the Knights Templar or the Jesuits.

In esoteric societies, there are often two religious doctrines. One which is revealed to the profane masses as their public relations front, and the other which they reveal gradually to their initiates as they progress through the hierarchy.

There is no such thing as "lay man's Buddhism". Buddhism is an ascetic discipline. It's impossible to be consumed in theistic way and it presumes an actual ascetic action. When somebody "declares" as Buddhist it means absolutely nothing.

Meditation is not Buddhism, it's a technique which was explored in other schools as well. Buddhism (of whatever school) is pursue of ascesis according to Buddhist doctrine.

Things that i quoted either have nothing to do with Buddhist doctrine, or are even radically opposed to it.

Obviously, since Buddhism has many schools than any doctrine can be "Buddhist" in such a declarative sense, but as of Vajrayana Buddhism, identification with the deity or "unity of sexes" is something that is essentially not part of it for several reasons:

1. According to Tibetan Buddhist doctrine, only males can comprehend the doctrine.

2. The goal of the doctrine is becoming detached from samsaric existence. Gender-specific obsession itself, even hermaphroditism, represents conditioned existence.

3. Man is regarded as being capable of becoming awakened, while gods are not. Far from becoming god himself, an ascetic seeks to overcome both godly and human conditioned existences.

4. Whatever in today's Tibetan Buddhism is theistic, folklore, ritual and superstitious, is far from being esoteric anyway. The appearance of divine cults and elaborate rituals is a first sign of a devolution of actual doctrine.

Quote: (08-15-2016 04:18 PM)Orion Wrote:  

There is no such thing as "lay man's Buddhism". Buddhism is an ascetic discipline. It's impossible to be consumed in theistic way and it presumes an actual ascetic action. When somebody "declares" as Buddhist it means absolutely nothing.

Meditation is not Buddhism, it's a technique which was explored in other schools as well. Buddhism (of whatever school) is pursue of ascesis according to Buddhist doctrine.

Things that i quoted either have nothing to do with Buddhist doctrine, or are even radically opposed to it.

Obviously, since Buddhism has many schools than any doctrine can be "Buddhist" in such a declarative sense, but as of Vajrayana Buddhism, identification with the deity or "unity of sexes" is something that is essentially not part of it for several reasons:

1. According to Tibetan Buddhist doctrine, only males can comprehend the doctrine.

2. The goal of the doctrine is becoming detached from samsaric existence. Gender-specific obsession itself, even hermaphroditism, represents conditioned existence.

3. Man is regarded as being capable of becoming awakened, while gods are not. Far from becoming god himself, an ascetic seeks to overcome both godly and human conditioned existences.

4. Whatever in today's Tibetan Buddhism is theistic, folklore, ritual and superstitious, is far from being esoteric anyway. The appearance of divine cults and elaborate rituals is a first sign of a devolution of actual doctrine.

Indeed. Vajrayana Buddhism is in many ways an inversion of many of the principles of Hinayana and Mahayana Buddhism. This is explained in greater context in the following article:
http://www.trimondi.de/SDLE/Part-1-04.htm

I refer to it as Vajrayana Buddhism because it's widely recognized by that name, and it's practitioners regard it as such. It's more a means of identification than a religious prescription.

[Image: 607px-Buddhist_sects.png]

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Orion - 08-16-2016

Quote: (08-15-2016 04:42 PM)thoughtgypsy Wrote:  

Quote: (08-15-2016 04:18 PM)Orion Wrote:  

Indeed. Vajrayana Buddhism is in many ways an inversion of many of the principles of Hinayana and Mahayana Buddhism. This is explained in greater context in the following article:
http://www.trimondi.de/SDLE/Part-1-04.htm

I refer to it as Vajrayana Buddhism because it's widely recognized by that name, and it's practitioners regard it as such. It's more a means of identification than a religious prescription.

[Image: 607px-Buddhist_sects.png]

I understand fairly well what Vajrayana Buddhism is.

I'm trying to point out the usual strategy employed by Evangelical Christians (which they use to rub every other religion with), and that is to take a particular obscure practice which is present in a certain rather vast body of religious thought, the more it's practices repulsive to suburban Christian mindset, the better, and then use it to launch moralizing attacks on it, while at the same time slowly substituting the name of said particular school, with entire religious "family"

For example, Evangelicals use Tantra to demonize whole spirituality of Asia. Even the majority of "Vajrayana" Buddhist practitioners are hardly versed in Tantra, let alone the majority of Asia which practices rather primitive versions of Buddhism, particularly Theravada, according to which Buddhism ceases to be even religion and becomes rather a philosophy.

Of course, motivations are crystal clear. Evangelicals burn in desire to present the "proof" for absence of any non-theistic religions whatsoever. They desire that everyone actually prays to somebody, and in their worldview, they are the only ones who pray to God, while others obviously, pray to SATUNH, even though they won't admit it.

p.s.

We must also mention the fact that earliest Buddhist scriptures, contained in the Pali Canon are decisively critical of ritualism.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - thoughtgypsy - 08-16-2016

Quote: (08-16-2016 08:31 AM)Orion Wrote:  

I understand fairly well what Vajrayana Buddhism is.

I'm trying to point out the usual strategy employed by Evangelical Christians (which they use to rub every other religion with), and that is to take a particular obscure practice which is present in a certain rather vast body of religious thought, the more it's practices repulsive to suburban Christian mindset, the better, and then use it to launch moralizing attacks on it, while at the same time slowly substituting the name of said particular school, with entire religious "family"

For example, Evangelicals use Tantra to demonize whole spirituality of Asia. Even the majority of "Vajrayana" Buddhist practitioners are hardly versed in Tantra, let alone the majority of Asia which practices rather primitive versions of Buddhism, particularly Theravada, according to which Buddhism ceases to be even religion and becomes rather a philosophy.

Of course, motivations are crystal clear. Evangelicals burn in desire to present the "proof" for absence of any non-theistic religions whatsoever. They desire that everyone actually prays to somebody, and in their worldview, they are the only ones who pray to God, while others obviously, pray to SATUNH, even though they won't admit it.

p.s.

We must also mention the fact that earliest Buddhist scriptures, contained in the Pali Canon are decisively critical of ritualism.

Entirely beside the point. You've constructed a strawman that you're now attempting to argue against.

I never suggested that Vajrayana was representative of the essence of the origins of Buddhist thought, nor that it had any connection to "satanism".

In fact, a few pages back, I've tried to dispel many of the Judeo Christian notions of satanism, and separate the concepts of set, satanism and luciferianism.

It is you and others who are attempting to conflate what I'm describing with satan worship when I've often said just the opposite. It's this narrow, binary conception of secret societies = satan worship that prevents people from understanding their belief systems, and is counterproductive.

If I were to describe the belief systems of the Order of the Knights Templar, or the Rosicrucians, would you claim that I'm describing the belief system of early Christianity?

If I were to describe the actions of the current democrat party, would you claim I'm discussing the tenants of Athenian democracy?

It's off topic to what's being discussed.

Quote: (08-16-2016 09:55 AM)thoughtgypsy Wrote:  

Entirely beside the point. You've constructed a strawman that you're now attempting to argue against.

I never suggested that Vajrayana was representative of the essence of the origins of Buddhist thought, nor that it had any connection to "satanism".

No, I'm pretty certain i know where does all this criticism comes from. Remember, in order to know truth you have to know intentions. Even the truth you receive without knowing intentions is a lie, since it inevitably misleads you.

That being said, i know where do Victor and Victoria Trimondi come from when they focus on Tantric criticism. It took one brief interview to read before we reach the usual talking points about Christ, Jews, 6 million, Holocaust and petty moralism

They don't even criticize it let's say, from viewpoint of being anti-social, which is legitimate, or being vain, or deprived if you will, if you want to stick to specifically spiritual viewpoint. They criticize it for being anti-Christian and most importantly anti-Jewish. The latter is defining, the former is just a charade to signal for the Abrahamic solidarity, the gibberish for which deluded western Christians somehow still manage to fall. They are in other words, shilling for Jews.

Which is kind of pity, because they do seem to be very well versed into the scriptural body of Vajrayana Buddhism. Shame they are not as versed in the Talmud though, no ? Typisch...

In fact, a few pages back, I've tried to dispel many of the Judeo Christian notions of satanism, and separate the concepts of set, satanism and luciferianism.

It is you and others who are attempting to conflate what I'm describing with satan worship when I've often said just the opposite. It's this narrow, binary conception of secret societies = satan worship that prevents people from understanding their belief systems, and is counterproductive.

The inherent problem is the persistent habit in dismissing those things that are available from the inside sources, and from statements and testimonies of their members and practitioners, while being exactly the opposite when it comes to the most partisan sources.

The other problem is constant mixing of different concepts - philosophical schools, secret brotherhoods, esoteric teachings, theistic religions, occultism. All of these sometimes necessarily come into contact there where it is most obvious - in the widest conceptions which can be dualist, non-dualist, theistic, anti-theistic, moral, immoral etc.

Socrates and Mao were atheists, but that hardly gives us a working theory for anything.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - thoughtgypsy - 08-16-2016

Quote: (08-16-2016 11:05 AM)Orion Wrote:  

That being said, i know where do Victor and Victoria Trimondi come from when they focus on Tantric criticism. It took one brief interview to read before we reach the usual talking points about Christ, Jews, 6 million, Holocaust and petty moralism

They don't even criticize it let's say, from viewpoint of being anti-social, which is legitimate, or being vain, or deprived if you will, if you want to stick to specifically spiritual viewpoint. They criticize it for being anti-Christian and most importantly anti-Jewish. The latter is defining, the former is just a charade to signal for the Abrahamic solidarity, the gibberish for which deluded western Christians somehow still manage to fall. They are in other words, shilling for Jews.

Bullshit. If you actually read the content of the website, their main arguments against Vajrayana appear to be the institutionalized sexual abuse of children, the requirements for the destruction of individuality, and the historical prevalence of outright slavery in lamaist society.

If one were to criticize the permissiveness of child sexual abuse in the Catholic church, does that automatically make one a Zionist/Buddhist/Muslim/Hindu zealot?

In "The Shadow of the Dalai Lama" series, there is little if any discussion of other religions at all, except where the authors draw parallels and contrasts between them.

The closest the authors ever come to what you're describing is their criticism of the relationship between Nazism and Tibet (Julius Evola, Miguel Serrano, etc). This seems to be done mostly to draw attention to the hypocrisy of the dalai lama's message than some kind of apologia for international zionism. You're referring to this, right?
http://www.trimondi.de/EN/interv03.html

Which is kind of pity, because they do seem to be very well versed into the scriptural body of Vajrayana Buddhism. Shame they are not as versed in the Talmud though, no ? Typisch...

So, people who are well versed in a rarely discussed and often misunderstood topic of specialization must give equal attention to a topic which has already been exhaustively researched and discussed, otherwise, it deserves to be ignored outright?

Should we absolve the democratic national convention and mainstream media of collusion because it was leaked by "Russian hackers"?

Should we ignore everything that astrophysicists publish because they fail to publish equal amounts of papers on quantum physics?

That kind of binary thinking is extremely narrow-minded. If a specialist shares their research on a rarely known topic, it's not an automatic condemnation of all other topics. Rather, it's shedding light on one part of the whole.

Yes, the significance of the information can change in the absence of other information, but the source discussed above is overwhelmingly concerned with relating the religious beliefs, practices, and rituals of the specific sect they discuss. It is very light on moral posturing, and includes testimonies of dozens of people knowledgeable in Vajrayana, including it's biggest proponents.

The inherent problem is the persistent habit in dismissing those things that are available from the inside sources, and from statements and testimonies of their members and practitioners, while being exactly the opposite when it comes to the most partisan sources.

Yes, of course, since those people who are deeply concerned with portraying their organization in the best possible light and absolving themselves of wrongdoing are naturally the most objective.

The thing is, the statements and testimonies of their members and practitioners are virtually worthless, as they conflict with millenia of historical patterns implicating them. If secret societies practiced such benign concepts, why must they so ruthlessly hide their morality from the public at large, and guard their secrets on pain of death?

The claims they make to the masses are just their public relations front. In using your example, I assume you take the ADL, Bnai Brith, and Chabad Lubavitch at their word when they say they're mere benign philanthropists and the Talmud preaches peace toward gentiles.

The other problem is constant mixing of different concepts - philosophical schools, secret brotherhoods, esoteric teachings, theistic religions, occultism. All of these sometimes necessarily come into contact there where it is most obvious - in the widest conceptions which can be dualist, non-dualist, theistic, anti-theistic, moral, immoral etc.

I noticed a pattern where your arguments are often extremely vague, barely coherent, and very rarely inclusive of direct examples. When you do include examples it's when creating strawmen that aren't even being discussed. If you wish to conflate isolated concepts where no connection is being attempted, that's up to you. If you wish to dismiss extremely statistically improbable patterns that persist over centuries as mere coincidence, that is also up to you.

I am merely sharing information I believe some may find interesting. It's not my job or desire to convince anyone one way or the other.

Quote: (08-16-2016 12:47 PM)thoughtgypsy Wrote:  

Bullshit. If you actually read the content of the website, their main arguments against Vajrayana appear to be the institutionalized sexual abuse of children, the requirements for the destruction of individuality, and the historical prevalence of outright slavery in lamaist society.

Ah yes, aaaaand the fact that Dhali Lama is literally Hitler™, in their overtly hitleresque worldview (hell, they wrote a book on the topic).

Remember, morals of their story (and yes i read it) is that Lamas are no less than harboring an army of SS Buddhists, with particular hate of Muslims, Christians and Jews (the non-existent Abrahamic brotherhood as prophesied by deluded c.u.c.k.s. , albeit, they kinda omit Muslims since Muslims are also litteraly Hitler.) which are on the mission to conquer the world and establish Buddhist despotism in which obviously, holocaust is bound to repeat itself because Lama is a fanboy of Hitler. Hence, we must above all shill for the Jews and come to their rescue by exposing this wild conspiracy. And NEVER forget to add the numbers of those perished in WW II by the way.

Jee, this story almost sounds like reading Talmud.

If one were to criticize the permissiveness of child sexual abuse in the Catholic church, does that automatically make one a Zionist/Buddhist/Muslim/Hindu zealot?

There is a massive difference between exposing pervert religious institutions and figures, and writing a book on why Dali Lhama is an SS Oberfuhrer, being of course, completely dismissive of the fact that it is Catholic Church which definitively cooperated with Nazis.

In "The Shadow of the Dalai Lama" series, there is little if any discussion of other religions at all, except where the authors draw parallels and contrasts between them.

I guess you didn't actually visit the website, or investigate ideology of the Trimondis.

Appart from writting a book on a nazi lama, they also publish this talmudic junk on their website

https://s3.postimg.org/4vyje1bpv/image.png

(nothing rustles cuck jimmies than people who don't cuck)

And if you happen to think all this nazi BS they are on about is some kind of secondary issue to them, google their interviews.

The closest the authors ever come to what you're describing is their criticism of the relationship between Nazism and Tibet (Julius Evola, Miguel Serrano, etc). This seems to be done mostly to draw attention to the hypocrisy of the dalai lama's message than some kind of apologia for international zionism. You're referring to this, right?
http://www.trimondi.de/EN/interv03.html

No, i don't think they are too much into Zionist apologia. I think they are concern trolls. As far as Dhali Lama's humanitarian drivels are concerned, they fall pretty much in same category as theirs. I wonder how they are not pals. Btw, Julius Evola argued for primitive Buddhism.

Actually, the whole idea that Dhali Lama actually knows what he is talking about when actually being sympathetic towards European far right, occultists and Nietzcheans almost sounds kind of attractive, and in some sense he is probably actually quite educated on the issue, being and old geezer from Tibet, a place that was a site of pilgrimage for pretty anybody in those days who were promoting all sorts of subversive causes. After all, he does not come out as dumb in his more private statements as some of the religious officials do. And he never argued for any Buddhist proselytism, always urging Europeans to return to their own spirituality.

However, he is an official after all, who fancies pozed Hollywood actors and White House, and a Brahmin, and his destiny is to agitate, and so we are bound to listen to his sermons on compassion for a while.

So, people who are well versed in a rarely discussed and often misunderstood topic of specialization must give equal attention to a topic which has already been exhaustively researched and discussed, otherwise, it deserves to be ignored outright?

I don't think they do, I'm annoyed by their presentation. The whole website looks like a massive trigger on the fact that they stumbled upon the dirtier portion of Tantric scriptures.

That kind of binary thinking is extremely narrow-minded. If a specialist shares their research on a rarely known topic, it's not an automatic condemnation of all other topics. Rather, it's shedding light on one part of the whole.

Yes but their website is not a research, it's a presentation. It doesn't contain all scripture nor even an analyzes. It presents things that are singled out according to specific criteria. Any kind of substantial analysis lacks by definition. They didn't even focus on Tantrism either. It's a hodgepodge of all of the dirty Buddhists scriptures sometimes including their imbecile observations about artistic images of certain what was it ? Shakti/Hindu/Tantric/Tantric-Buddhist deities, it doesn't matter since they all put it in the same basket anyway.

Yes, the significance of the information can change in the absence of other information, but the source discussed above is overwhelmingly concerned with relating the religious beliefs, practices, and rituals of the specific sect they discuss. It is very light on moral posturing, and includes testimonies of dozens of people knowledgeable in Vajrayana, including it's biggest proponents.

But they should have been honest and straightforward and state their mission as exposing immoral Tantric practices. Not concern troll about Tibetan aggressiveness and impeding Buddhist global war.

Yes, of course, since those people who are deeply concerned with portraying their organization in the best possible light and absolving themselves of wrongdoing are naturally the most objective.

Which implies you approach is already quite partisan - you assume in advance you are researching a vile sect, whose personal testimonies are hence to be immediately dismissed.

The thing is, the statements and testimonies of their members and practitioners are virtually worthless, as they conflict with millenia of historical patterns implicating them. If secret societies practiced such benign concepts, why must they so ruthlessly hide their morality from the public at large, and guard their secrets on pain of death?

The thing is, history of masonry is pretty dim and sources scarce. Only on modern masonry we know much more.

The claims they make to the masses are just their public relations front. In using your example, I assume you take the ADL, Bnai Brith, and Chabad Lubavitch at their word when they say they're mere benign philanthropists and the Talmud preaches peace toward gentiles.

Yes, but I'm not being a partisan when dealing with content of Talmud. I hence acknowledge several crucial things which are of utmost importance when dealing with such sensitive topic which religion is:

1. That it's the spirit of a nation that creates a religion, not other way round.

2. That Talmud's religious philosophy isn't of concern, but it's secular implications

3. That it isn't "quality" of Jewish religion, which is exposed in their religious texts, which in such a great way give us an insight into the Jewish worldview, which is problematic, it is it's utilization by the same group, which obviously shaped it the way it is to serve a certain purpose.

Remember, even the aggressively proselytizing Islam has only managed to attract complete deviants and the utter bottom of European society in their Jihadi ranks, and even they can only be counted in scores. In other words, Goys don't do Jihad, even though Prophet said so.

Discussing "qualities" of certain religious thoughts can sometimes be purposeful, but mostly serves to completely mislead us from what's really important. Hence the whole "Islam is religion of death!" thing that illiterate pastors scream all over the Evangelical globe thinking they have reached the root of the problem.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - thoughtgypsy - 08-17-2016

Quote: (08-16-2016 05:44 PM)Orion Wrote:  

Ah yes, aaaaand the fact that Dhali Lama is literally Hitler™, in their overtly hitleresque worldview (hell, they wrote a book on the topic).

Remember, morals of their story (and yes i read it) is that Lamas are no less than harboring an army of SS Buddhists, with particular hate of Muslims, Christians and Jews (the non-existent Abrahamic brotherhood as prophesied by deluded c.u.c.k.s. , albeit, they kinda omit Muslims since Muslims are also litteraly Hitler.) which are on the mission to conquer the world and establish Buddhist despotism in which obviously, holocaust is bound to repeat itself because Lama is a fanboy of Hitler. Hence, we must above all shill for the Jews and come to their rescue by exposing this wild conspiracy. And NEVER forget to add the numbers of those perished in WW II by the way.

Jee, this story almost sounds like reading Talmud.

Ridiculous mischaracterization of an article series that examines the core doctrine of Vajrayana, calls on a myriad of sources both affiliated and non-affiliated with Vajayana in support of their arguments.

Have you actually read it? Or does it not appeal to your worldview, so you've automatically dismissed it all out of hand? Just to illustrate how inaccurate your characterization of it is, I'll include a sample of the sobriety and clarity of their writing:

In Buddhism more and more show-business celebrities believe they have discovered a message of salvation that can at last bring the world peace and tranquility. In connection with his most recent film about the young Dalai Lama (Kundun), the director Martin Scorsese, more known for the violence of his films, emotionally declared: “Violence is not the answer, it doesn’t work any more. We are at the end of the worst century in which the greatest atrocities in the history of the world have occurred ... The nature of human beings must change. We must cultivate love and compassion” (Focus 46/1997, p. 168; retranslation). The karate hero Steven Segal, who believes himself to be the reincarnation of a Tibetan lama, tells us, “I have been a Buddhist for twenty years and since then have lived in harmony with myself and the world” (Bunte, November 6, 1997, p. 24; retranslation). For actor Richard Gere, one of the closest Western confidants of the Dalai Lama, the “fine irony of Buddhism, which signifies the only way to true happiness, is our own pleasure to offer to each and all” (Bunte, November 6, 1997, p. 25; retranslation). Helmut Thoma, former head of the private German television company RTL, is no less positive about this Eastern religion: “Buddhists treat each other in a friendly, well-meaning and compassionate way. They see no difference between their own suffering and that of others. I admire that” (Bunte, November 6, 1997, p. 24). Actress Christine Kaufmann has also enthused, “In Buddhism the maxim is: enjoy the phases of happiness for these are transitory” (Bunte, November 6, 1997, p. 21). Sharon Stone, Uma Thurman, Tina Turner, Patty Smith, Meg Ryan, Doris Dörrie, and Shirley MacLaine are just some of the film stars and singers who follow the teachings of Buddha Gautama.

His followers worship him as a deity, a “living Buddha” (Kundun), and call him their “divine king”. Not even the Catholic popes or medieval emperors ever claimed such a high spiritual position — they continued to bow down before the “Lord of Lords” (God) as his supreme servants. The Dalai Lama, however –according to Tibetan doctrine at least — himself appears and acts as the “Highest”. In him is revealed the mystic figure of ADI BUDDHA (the Supreme Buddha); he is a religious ideal in flesh and blood. In some circles, enormous hopes are placed in the Kundun as the new Redeemer himself. Not just Tibetans and Mongolians, many Taiwan Chinese and Westerners also see him as a latterday Messiah. [1]

However human the monk from Dharamsala (India) may appear, his person is surrounded by the most occult speculations. Many who have met him believe they have encountered the supernatural. In the case of the “divine king” who has descended to mankind from the roof of the world, that which was denied Moses—namely, to glimpse the countenance of God (Yahweh)—has become possible for pious Buddhists; and unlike Yahweh this countenance shows no wrath, but smiles graciously and warmly instead.

Nevertheless — and this is another magical fairytale — the divine king’s omnipotent role combines well with the monastic modesty and simplicity he exhibits. It is precisely this fascinating combination of the supreme (“divine king”) and the almighty with the lowliest (“mendicant”) and weakest that makes the Dalai Lama so appealing for many — clear, understandable words, a gracious smile, a simple robe, plain sandals, and behind all this the omnipotence of the divine. With his constantly repeated statement — “I ... see myself first as a man and a Tibetan who has made the decision to become a Buddhist monk” — His Holiness has conquered the hearts of the West (Dalai Lama XIV, 1993a, p. 7). We can believe in such a person, we can find refuge in him, from him we learn about the wisdom of life and death.

Charges, accusations, suspicions and incriminations began to appear in the media. At first on the Internet, then in isolated press reports, and finally in television programs (see Panorama on ARD [Germany], November 20, 1997 and 10 vor 10 on SF1 [Switzerland], January 5-8, 1998). At the same time as the Hollywood stars were erecting a media altar for their Tibetan god, the public attacks on the Dalai Lama were becoming more frequent. Even for a mundane politician the catalogue of accusations would have been embarrassing, but for a divine king they were horrendous. And on this occasion the attacks came not from the Chinese camp but from within his own ranks.

http://www.trimondi.de/SDLE/Introduction.htm

I look forward to you sharing examples in kind to support your bold claims

I guess you didn't actually visit the website, or investigate ideology of the Trimondis.

Irony

Apart from writting a book on a nazi lama, they also publish this talmudic junk on their website

https://s3.postimg.org/4vyje1bpv/image.png

Being critical of a culture of feudal serfdom is now tantamount to following the Talmud? If this is your strongest claim, well, I don't know what I can do for you.

And if you happen to think all this nazi BS they are on about is some kind of secondary issue to them, google their interviews.

You mean, like this?

Five years ago, when we began the research for our cultural historical book we had a thoroughly positive attitude toward Tibetan Buddhism. Like very many people, we believed that the Dalai Lama expressed with courage and conviction a majority of the social cum political and individual values which were also close to our hearts: peaceableness, compassion for all suffering creatures, the overcoming of class and racial barriers, ecological awareness, individual freedom, the transcending of the concept of ‘enemy’, a sense of community, social engagement, inter-religious dialog, a meeting of cultures and much more.

But we were especially attracted to Tantrism, the actual heart of Tibetan Buddhism. Here it appeared was a religion, which at last took the equality of the sexes seriously, and rather than banishing erotic love from the sacred realm placed it at its very center.

But it was not just the history of ideas which united us with the Fourteenth Dalai Lama. As a publisher I have published books of his, and have organized several symposia and major events for him. In 1982 I brought him from Paris to the Frankfurt Book Fair in a small propeller-driven aircraft. The plane was caught in a storm and began to toss wildly. All the passengers grew pale, including the Dalai Lama. Such moments in life generate bonds, and a relaxed friendship developed.

We were particularly taken with His Holiness’s religious tolerance. The Fourteenth Dalai Lama never urged people to abandon their inherited religion and join Buddhism. In contrast he strongly warned against a change of religion and repeatedly stressed that it was a person’s clear duty to go over any belief which he or she wanted to take on with a fine-tooth comb, to approach it with total skepticism and a completely critical spirit and only then make a decision.

http://www.trimondi.de/EN/interv.html

I will leave the interview link for others to read if they're interested, and decide for themselves.

Yes but their website is not a research, it's a presentation. It doesn't contain all scripture nor even an analyzes. It presents things that are singled out according to specific criteria. Any kind of substantial analysis lacks by definition. They didn't even focus on Tantrism either. It's a hodgepodge of all of the dirty Buddhists scriptures sometimes including their imbecile observations about artistic images of certain what was it ? Shakti/Hindu/Tantric/Tantric-Buddhist deities, it doesn't matter since they all put it in the same basket anyway.

And what is the culmination of research when it brings unsavory conclusions? When one arrives at the discovery of crimes and injustices for an organization which is overwhelmingly misunderstood, isn't it more beneficial to the public to illustrate such?

When Snowden revealed the unconstitutional activities of the NSA's surveillance program, should he have spent equal amounts of time and effort discussing their positive cyber security programs, or minimizing the revelations by saying that foreign intelligence agencies do the same? Or would that simply diminish the gravity of the issue and defeat the whole purpose of the task?

But they should have been honest and straightforward and state their mission as exposing immoral Tantric practices. Not concern troll about Tibetan aggressiveness and impeding Buddhist global war.

I think you should actually read the article series. The first part is an exposition of the religious practices of Vajrayana, and the second is focused on geopolitical and historical considerations, particularly the practice of slavery under lamaist controlled Tibet. They briefly discuss Shamballah and the Vajrayana belief in a global conflict in the 24th century, but also suggest that it's unlikely due to Tibet's paltry geopolitical power.

Which implies you approach is already quite partisan - you assume in advance you are researching a vile sect, whose personal testimonies are hence to be immediately dismissed.

Except that's not what we're dealing with. In the interview I posted above, the author clearly state that they started with a highly positive view of the sect, even publishing books of theirs and inviting them to Europe.

But it was not just the history of ideas which united us with the Fourteenth Dalai Lama. As a publisher I have published books of his, and have organized several symposia and major events for him. In 1982 I brought him from Paris to the Frankfurt Book Fair in a small propeller-driven aircraft. The plane was caught in a storm and began to toss wildly. All the passengers grew pale, including the Dalai Lama. Such moments in life generate bonds, and a relaxed friendship developed.

Only when they were exposed to the inner workings of the doctrine did they begin to develop a critical view.

I would add, by the way, that I don't agree with the authors on everything. I think they've provided valuable insight into the history and doctrine of Vajrayana, but that doesn't necessarily mean they have the whole picture. Just as I'd be more likely to regard a 5th century Greek's testimony as a primary source on the Peloponnesian war than their views on chemistry, an author's information is often most valuable when it applies to their area of specialization.

The thing is, history of masonry is pretty dim and sources scarce. Only on modern masonry we know much more.

I agree with the first sentence. Modern freemasonry is simply an offshoot of older orders. All one has to do is look at their architecture, symbolism, names of the titles for their degrees, but most revealingly, the names of the founders of their orders and their previous affiliations in order to trace their lineage. The connections become painfully obvious from there.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Bury Zenek - 08-17-2016

Quote: (08-13-2016 06:33 AM)thoughtgypsy Wrote:  

[Image: illuminati-movie-1.jpg]

[Image: p27735_p_v7_aa.jpg]

This reminds me of the 2001 feature film Tomb Raider with Angelina Jolie. That thing's whole plot is about the illuminati symbolism; a search for a powerful triangle, during a planetary alignment, one part guarded by Vishnu hidden in a Cambodian temple, a race along the pyramid later on, Buddhism, the lot. I don't think any other film is that much in-your-face with the whole illuminati nonsense, I mean, it is the centerpiece. Why they did it? What was the intention?

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - TigerMandingo - 08-17-2016

Another thought I had about Hollywood is that virtually all the celebrities are leftists and yet none of them ever bring up the Israel/Palestine thing, which is weird because liberals are obsessed with it and always rush to the defense of the poor, opressed Palestinians.

I guess they know where their bread is buttered [Image: lol.gif]

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Orion - 08-17-2016

Quote: (08-17-2016 08:05 AM)thoughtgypsy Wrote:  

Ridiculous mischaracterization

What you mean mischaracterization ? I what i said true or not ?

About the interview, this is the one

http://whale.to/b/trimondi.html

I mean you have to read this to understand that they are dead serious

Have you actually read it? Or does it not appeal to your worldview, so you've automatically dismissed it all out of hand? Just to illustrate how inaccurate your characterization of it is, I'll include a sample of the sobriety and clarity of their writing:

What is there so spectacular in this particular text ?

In first part he talks about Hollywood connections with current Dali Lama, which frankly i don't care about since i don't like either Hollywood or Dali Lama.

Now the second part, most importantly, makes a spectacle of the fact that his followers call him, imagine that, The Living Buddha (They don't call him living god).

As far as I'm concerned, i have absolutely no problem with the fact that his followers call him even living god. We are speaking here about the theology, not the person of Dali Lama.

Trimondis didn't talk about ideology at all, but from what i can see and comprehend, they are coupe of normie Protestant lovers of freedom and democracy.

Being critical of a culture of feudal serfdom is now tantamount to following the Talmud? If this is your strongest claim, well, I don't know what I can do for you.

No, adding Time front page which weeps about Muslims finally being given a strong fist response to their misbehavior somewhere really is nauseating. Monk on the front page is Theravada Buddhist btw, and this is his statement:

"You can be full of kindness and love, but you cannot sleep next to a mad dog," Wirathu said, referring to Muslims. "If we are weak," he said, "our land will become Muslim." Referring to Muslim violence and domination in neighbouring nations, Wirathu worries about a similar fate for Burma"

Remember guys, in 5 years everyone who opposes Caliphate will be a terrorist instead.

You mean, like this?

[quote]Five years ago, when we began the research for our cultural historical book we had a thoroughly positive attitude toward Tibetan Buddhism. Like very many people, we believed that the Dalai Lama expressed with courage and conviction a majority of the social cum political and individual values which were also close to our hearts: peaceableness, compassion for all suffering creatures, the overcoming of class and racial barriers, ecological awareness, individual freedom, the transcending of the concept of ‘enemy’, a sense of community, social engagement, inter-religious dialog, a meeting of cultures and much more.

Yes, these quotes are really golden. [Image: angel.gif]

And what is the culmination of research when it brings unsavory conclusions? When one arrives at the discovery of crimes and injustices for an organization which is overwhelmingly misunderstood, isn't it more beneficial to the public to illustrate such?

If we spare the audience from the criminal history of million strong Buddhist monk community worldwide, and actually focus on Vajrayana doctrine which appears to be the problem here, then yes, the measures they have taken to make their "presentation" coherent were insufficient to put it mildly. It revolves around talking points, and these talking points are well - Tantric perversion, hypocrisy and immorality.

Actually, the more i read their website, the more evidence i find that they are triggered shitlibs.

Look at this:

Tantrism concerns a very delicate topic, namely the role of the sexes in the sacred realm. In all patriarchal religions the woman has been banished from the mysteries centuries ago. The central social role, as "priest" or "politician", was on principle played by a man. The historical Buddha and his original teaching also show strong androcentric tendencies. At first glance traditional Tantrism in India and Tibet appears to be different. Yet when we critically examine the practices recommended there and their symbolic designations, we soon discover that in most cases we are here dealing with one of the most refined methods for exploiting the polarity of the sexes, specifically the woman and the feminine energy, or gynergy.

One has to be a complete moron to have even suspected that Tibetan Buddhism, or any indigenous Buddhist school for that matter, in any way promoted equality of sexes. We are talking about Asia for Christ's sake, a place where phenomenon of "European Lady" and what Schopenhauer ingeniously labelled as "Christian-Teutonic" chivalry, never found fertile soil.

When Snowden revealed the unconstitutional activities of the NSA's surveillance program, should he have spent equal amounts of time and effort discussing their positive cyber security programs, or minimizing the revelations by saying that foreign intelligence agencies do the same? Or would that simply diminish the gravity of the issue and defeat the whole purpose of the task?

I don't mind this kind of religious intelligence at all. Actually, the more aggressive and occult portions of some Buddhist and Tantric texts are mainstream knowledge for last 100 years.

I think you should actually read the article series. The first part is an exposition of the religious practices of Vajrayana, and the second is focused on geopolitical and historical considerations, particularly the practice of slavery under lamaist controlled Tibet. They briefly discuss Shamballah and the Vajrayana belief in a global conflict in the 24th century, but also suggest that it's unlikely due to Tibet's paltry geopolitical power.

Their conception of Shambalah is overtly Biblical inspired.

Only when they were exposed to the inner workings of the doctrine did they begin to develop a critical view.

In what way critical ? That's the crucial question. As Atheists ? As shitlibs ? Protestants ? Muslims ? Neither ?

I'm critical of Islam, but I'm critical of it's spiritual aspects, not all of them but those that i consider crucial. I'm not critical nor do i give a damm what Muslim Imams do. I'm critical of it's certain portions from a position of somebody who does not like proselytism, mass religions and mass societies.

I would never be dumb enough to publish anything where i would label whole of Islam as inherently evil, immoral, or anything that dumb, since Islam was created by medieval Arabs. One has to take that into account.

Trimondis had to take into account that they are dealing with scriptures that are far larger than all Abrahamic holly books combined. And I'm speaking ONLY about those schools they spoke about. Whole scriptural body of all Buddhist, Tantric and Hindu sects can't be read in a lifetime.

At least 80% of the latter portion of Buddhist scriptures are folk-inspired. In other words, what they believe in, in Mongolia, and call "Buddhism" and what they believe in, in Tibet, can be widely different. They all have their own gods and demons, and plethora of magic rituals, some of which are so superstitious that they fall under the category of primitive homeopathic magic, and that has nothing to do with doctrine of Buddhist asceticism.

They added to incompetence by criticizing slavery in Tibet, further derailing the thing from serious examination.

I agree with the first sentence. Modern freemasonry is simply an offshoot of older orders. All one has to do is look at their architecture, symbolism, names of the titles for their degrees, but most revealingly, the names of the founders of their orders and their previous affiliations in order to trace their lineage. The connections become painfully obvious from there.

Yes, but they supposedly pass esoteric knowledge to their brethren, correct ? That's why distinction is important. Anyone can pose as mason today. I'd say today's masonry is "mason inspired".

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - philosophical_recovery - 08-28-2016

Other Source:

Quote:Hollywood Reporter Wrote:

According to the Justice Department, certain donations to the Oscar winner's charity came directly from a multibillion-dollar embezzlement drama in Southeast Asia.

On the evening of July 20, under a tent at a vineyard in St. Tropez brimming to his specifications with booze, billionaires and babes, Leonardo DiCaprio was preparing to host one of the glitziest charitable events of the year: the third annual fundraiser for his Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation. Earlier that same day, under far less glamorous auspices half a world away, the U.S. Department of Justice was filing a complaint with the U.S. District Court in downtown Los Angeles that suggested the recent Oscar winner is a bit player in the planet's largest embezzlement case, totaling more than $3 billion siphoned from a Malaysian sovereign wealth fund called 1MDB.

While the complaint does not target DiCaprio — he's referred to twice in the 136-page document and only as "Hollywood Actor 1" — the scandal shines an unfamiliar light on the charitable foundation of the most powerful actor in Hollywood thanks to the way the LDF has benefited directly from DiCaprio's relationship with key figures in the saga. And much like the gala in St. Tropez, with its expressions of one-percenter excess ostensibly in support of saving the environment (guests helicoptering in to dine on whole sea bass after watching a short film about the dangers of overfishing), a closer look at the LDF itself raises questions about its ties to the 1MDB players as well as the lack of transparency often required (or offered in this case) for the specific structure the actor has chosen for his endeavor.

Set up not as a nonprofit but instead as a donor-advised fund (DAF) attached to the California Community Foundation, which is a nonprofit, the LDF therefore is not required to file itemized public disclosures about its own revenue, expenditures and disbursements. "It's difficult to characterize the giving of the DiCaprio Foundation because its status as part of the CCF makes it impossible to look at its finances," industry trade journal Inside Philanthropy noted in 2015.

Despite repeated efforts, DiCaprio, 41, the LDF and the CCF all declined to fully answer fundamental questions related to transparency and accountability of the foundation — a decision that disappoints charity experts consulted by THR. "Everything might be perfectly fine, but we don't know," says Aaron Dorfman, president of the Washington, D.C.-based National Committee for Responsive Philanthropy, of the LDF.

Among the questions asked: Who pays for the LDF's six-member staff (the CCF is not allowed to cover the expense) as well as underwrites the events and other operating costs? What's the total overhead, and how much of the money raised goes into operations versus charitable grants?

Other Completely Unconnected News That's PURELY COINCIDENTAL:

“Leonardo DiCaprio was scheduled to host a fundraiser with Hillary Clinton on Tuesday at his home in L.A.,” a source told People magazine Sunday. “Unfortunately, Leo is stuck in New York until Wednesday to finish his current project.”

Though the 41-year-old actor blamed it on a scheduling conflict, he is not filming any movies right now. He is scheduled to premiere his documentary “The Turning Point” at the Toronto International Film Festival in September though. (RELATED: Leonardo DiCaprio Is Hosting A Huge Hollywood Fundraiser For Hillary Clinton)

Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have stepped in as hosts.

One report speculates that DiCaprio called off the fundraiser because he was recently linked to a $3 billion Malaysian embezzlement scandal.

“Last month, the U.S. Department of Justice filed an asset-seizure complaint in federal court pertaining to a Malaysian sovereign wealth fund called 1MDB,” the Hollywood Reporter noted Monday.

“The fund allegedly backed Red Granite Pictures, the production company behind DiCaprio’s ‘The Wolf of Wall Street.’ He is mentioned only as ‘Hollywood Actor 1’ in the complaint, but it suggests the actor’s eponymous foundation may have benefited from gifts made by Red Granite, its principal Riza Aziz and a key 1MDB figure named Jho Low.”

[Image: hillary_or_satan_what_difference_postcar...vr_324.jpg]

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - puckerman - 09-18-2016

Quote: (01-22-2016 07:34 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I keep coming across articles and video that suggest Hollywood celebrities including musicians are forced to perform weird hazing and degrading sexual rituals in order to enter the fame club. The casting couch is not just for women, and is not just a one-time thing, and some of the rituals is rumored to be scatological. The initiation is to control the stars and make sure they don't act against Hollywood's agenda. Blackmail is hung over their heads.

Dave Chappelle came back in 2015 with big comedy gigs, GQ cover, interviews on talk shows. You don't get that kind of promo coverage spontaneously. Maybe he finally gave in?

I'm sure a lot of "Illuminati" claims are bullshit, but it is weird that all the stars give off those hand signals in public and their videos, and Hollywood stars are typically calm like cows and never have any problems with their bosses, producers, etc.

Cult or not, they do consider themselves as part of an elite club. The only question is what you have to give in order to enter it.

It's been very interesting to see this, Roosh. I do wonder if it's like this.

I know a lady who told me that it's all a big conspiracy and that it also explains the deaths of people like Brittany Murphy, Heath Ledger, and Aaliyah. She said some of these people were killed because they no longer were willing to "go along to get along."

I especially find the death of Aaliyah interesting because you almost never hear her on the radio anymore. So, not only did they kill her, they made her disappear.

Interestingly enough, the Hunger Games movies left out all the references to child sexploitation. In the books, however, the stories are that winners of the Games become providers of sexual favors to the elite in the Capital. I wonder if Suzanne Collins was trying to implicate this in the books. There are also references to young girls in District 12 going to the district officials and providing them with sexual favors in exchange for food and money.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Bury Zenek - 09-18-2016

Fact is that Aaliyah was going to leave Blackground Records as she gained enough momentum to run independently. That wasn't received well. But the fact that she was called to go back a day earlier which meant using a different plane that was already booked smells fishy. I'm not going to say she was murdered but someone definitely could've made her try her luck. And who replaced Aaliyah? Beyonce.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - torid - 09-18-2016

Quote: (08-17-2016 04:31 PM)Bury Zenek Wrote:  

Quote: (08-13-2016 06:33 AM)thoughtgypsy Wrote:  

[Image: illuminati-movie-1.jpg]

[Image: p27735_p_v7_aa.jpg]

This reminds me of the 2001 feature film Tomb Raider with Angelina Jolie. That thing's whole plot is about the illuminati symbolism; a search for a powerful triangle, during a planetary alignment, one part guarded by Vishnu hidden in a Cambodian temple, a race along the pyramid later on, Buddhism, the lot. I don't think any other film is that much in-your-face with the whole illuminati nonsense, I mean, it is the centerpiece. Why they did it? What was the intention?

You should see "Now You See Me"

It's much more straight in the face than "Tomb Raider"

http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/n...-industry/

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Bury Zenek - 09-19-2016

I'll give it a go, thanks.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - DJ-Matt - 09-19-2016

I was too busy masturbating to Lara croft to pay attention to the plot.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Aurini - 09-19-2016

An article with several links to the rumoured paedophilia of various elites.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - blck - 09-20-2016

Quote: (09-19-2016 09:19 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

An article with several links to the rumoured paedophilia of various elites.

Fixed for you, people thinking that it is only a rumor have to think again. Paedophilia is long time approved in the elite.

Those government officials came to tell on TV that they loved childrens.

Many more vids about this:

2 school's directors accused by multiples childrens of rapes and were already charged with the same kind of acts before even entering the school board but nobody take the time (or wanted) to check their backgrounds.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Simeon_Strangelight - 10-17-2016

Dont' know whether this ia a clever voice-over or real, but this one is crazy by Angelina Jolie where she describes ritual sex, killing of animals etc.:

Would not surprise me if it were all real.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Tim in real life - 10-17-2016

Ugh, Anglo elite pedophilia screams "Assetati" in front of me, to the point every single misused symbolism screams "Celestial Bureaucracy" and that needs to be kept off the material realm. What's next: Jennifer of Cornwall was actually a human incarnation of a certain celestial being?

Even fucking sadder when the notion of the Pornocracy, doing bigger damage than advertised in/to the Roman Catholic Church.

Specifically about misused Egyptian symbolisms, if the Victorian Anglo elites didn't disturb King Tuthankhamun, then this shit would had never happened. But no, they opted to go necro at King Tut's expense, just because Victorian Englishmen themselves put their own women to the pedestal and guess what they received instead? False Jack the Ripper accusations, caffeine ban, becoming literal wankers, for starters.