Roosh V Forum
The Hillary Clinton thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: The Hillary Clinton thread (/thread-46680.html)

The Hillary Clinton thread - Teutatis - 11-07-2016

I know physiognomy is garbage but damn if the Podesta brothers don't look like sadistic crooks.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Orson - 11-07-2016

Quote: (11-06-2016 09:34 PM)kosko Wrote:  

How will it boost her?

Will there be a big sigh of relief from people going "great now I can finally go vote for her.. the FBI has renewed my confidence!"

The damage has been done. What the FBI did last week was bring a dead story and narrative back to life and remind Americans HRC is a crooked little shit.

This will have zero impact on people or polls. 90% of people have made up their minds, and true undecided folks at this time are idiots. What is going to sway someone in the next 48 hours?

All that is happening now is the mobilization to ensure turnouts are strong. Energy rallies to make sure people are committed to go out and vote.

The polls will still shift towards Trump tomorrow. They will be all tied up in the narrative going into Tuesday.
EMPHASIS ADDED

The best poll for the past two presidential elections, the IBD/TIPP poll, has Trump up 2.4% - which is his highest in the 20 days the poll has released results.

IT'S HAPPENING.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Traktor - 11-07-2016

[Image: CwrJb9QW8AMmzQ7.jpg]

The Hillary Clinton thread - Jvramerys - 11-07-2016

Top 10 Reasons Huma Abedin Should Terrify You:

The Hillary Clinton thread - redpillage - 11-07-2016

Not sure if this has been posted here, but just in case:

Quote:Quote:

WHAT ALL AMERICANS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON’S ALLEGED SAP COMPROMISE--MAJ ED COET, USA (RET)

[COURTESY: CAPT Les Horn, USN (Ret)]

My name is Ed Coet. I am a retired US Army Intelligence Officer. In my last job in the army I was the Chief of the Human Intelligence Branch for the US European Command in Stuttgart, Germany. In that capacity I was also the Designated Program Manager for a Special Access Program (SAP) like the SAP that Hillary Clinton is alleged to have compromised in the most recent State Department Inspector General report to congress and which has been widely reported in the news. Here is what I personally know about SAP’s and what I can attest to in an unclassified forum:

1. The names of each SAP are themselves classified Top Secret because the information within the SAP are far and above Top Secret.

2. SAP’s are so sensitive that even people who have security clearances giving them access to Top Secret Sensitive Compartment Information (TS SCI), an enormously high security clearance level, cannot have accesses to a SAP’s unless they receive a special indoctrination into the SAP based on an operational “must know” that exceeds all other “need to know” standards.

3. Being “read on” for a SAP is far more then acknowledging in writing that you have been briefed on the SAP. It is an in-depth “indoctrination” into the given SAP, and each SAP is itself compartmented separately from other SAPS. Having access to one SAP does not give you access to another SAP, and in fact rarely does. Only a tiny handful of people have knowledge of all SAP’s. SAP’s are the most stringently compartmented and protected information in the entire US government.

4. Unlike Top Secret SCI which is maintained in highly secure Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilitates (SCIF’s) managed by specially trained Special Security Officers (SSO’s) at various levels of command, every single SAP is managed by an individually designated Program Manager for each individual SAP covering an entire theater of operations. In other words, SAP Program Managers are far fewer in number than there is SSO’s. SSO’s are not cleared to even know about SAP’s or to maintain information about them in their already enormously secure SCIF’s. How SAP’s are secured cannot be discussed because of the sensitive beyond Top Secret nature in which it is done.

5. Unlike individuals with the highest Top Secret SCI access security clearances, who must undergo a special background information with periodic “bring-up” background investigation, those tiny few who have access to SAP’s must also endure periodic polygraph tests in addition to the most comprehensive of special background investigations. I used to have to schedule four-star generals and admirals to be polygraphed in order for them to maintain their access to my SAP. Many generals and admirals who obviously have the highest security clearances still did not rate being indoctrinated into my SAP. In fact, they didn’t even know the SAP existed.

6. Compromise of a SAP is the single most dangerous security violation that can ever happen to the USA. Even the enormously damaging revelations of the Edward Snowden’s TOP Secret SCI security compromise does not reach the level of a SAP compromise.

7. To put SAP information in to an unsecure sever like Hillary Clinton’s unsecure server is a class one felony that could, in some cases, result in life in prison. That is because such a compromise is so dangerous that it could and likely will result in the death of people protected by and within the scope of the SAP.

As a former SAP Program Manager I believe it is inconceivable that if it is verified that Hillary Clinton’s server actually had SAP information on it that she could possibly escape indictment and criminal prosecution. As hard as it is to imagine, that would even be worse then electing to not prosecute a mass murdering serial killer because even they could not inflict as much damage on our country as the compromise of a SAP. Compromise of a SAP not only could -- but without doubt would -- cause serious damage to our national security.

If it is true that Hillary Clinton had SAP information on her unsecure server, whether it was marked or not, you can be sure that the FBI will strongly recommend that charges be brought against Hillary Clinton and continue in an exhaustive investigation to trace back to every single person that had even the tiniest role in this unbelievable security compromise.

If the Attorney General, through “prosecutorial discretion,” elected not to prosecute this crime, I believe congress would have no alternative but to impeach her, and the FBI would then have no choice but to conduct a criminal investigation of her for a deliberate cover up –- so grave is this security violation.

If President Obama were to pardon Hillary Clinton for a compromise of this magnitude he would render himself in the historical record as an “enemy of the state,” and could himself face criminal prosecution –- so grave is such a security compromise. Nobody, not even the POTUS could gets away with something like this in our system of government. If anyone could escape persecution for compromising a SAP, we are deep trouble as a nation. No president who loves this country and is true to his oath would ever allow anyone, not even his or her closest and most loved relative, to get away with a SAP compromise. It is simply unimaginable that this could ever happen.

If the ongoing investigation finds that Hillary Clinton compromised a SAP, then we all should know with certainty, regardless of political persuasion, that she is entirely unfit to hold public office of any kind let alone President of the USA -- and ALL Americans should never tolerate it. Compromising a SAP is an absolute “dis qualifier” for public office and access to our nations most sensitive information - period.

ED COET

Major, US Army (Retired).

The Hillary Clinton thread - C-Note - 11-07-2016

Wednesday morning, if no one else has done so already, I'm going to start a petition on the White House website asking President Obama NOT to pardon Hillary.

The Hillary Clinton thread - onetouch - 11-07-2016

Very interesting & different take on the spirit cooking scandal.

The Hillary Clinton thread - spokepoker - 11-07-2016

Quote: (11-07-2016 04:25 PM)C-Note Wrote:  

Wednesday morning, if no one else has done so already, I'm going to start a petition on the White House website asking President Obama NOT to pardon Hillary.

If it isn't already made, start it now.

The Hillary Clinton thread - TravelerKai - 11-07-2016

Quote: (11-07-2016 04:25 PM)C-Note Wrote:  

Hold on that. If the results are not good, you do not want to beat some of us on getting on to a NO FLY list or worst.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Libertas - 11-07-2016

What the fuck?

At best this is just creepy as fucking hell. At worst, I don't want to think about it for too long.

Whatever it is, I don't want these depraved souls running my country (depraved beyond doubt).

It's time to drain the fucking swamp.

The Hillary Clinton thread - El Chinito loco - 11-07-2016

Quote: (11-07-2016 07:02 PM)Libertas Wrote:  

What the fuck?

At best this is just creepy as fucking hell. At worst, I don't want to think about it for too long.

Whatever it is, I don't want these depraved souls running my country (depraved beyond doubt).

It's time to drain the fucking swamp.

That's what gives me the creeps about these people. They are just not like anyone i've ever met or would willingly associate with.

I don't know a single fucking person who has a disembowled body statue or paintings of bound children in their place.

I also don't know anyone who goes to blood and semen ingestion parties for "fun" while some occult "performance artist" leads the ceremony.

The explanations about these things so far have been weak or simple hand waving by the usual MSM sources.

The Hillary Clinton thread - bacon - 11-07-2016

The Hillary Clinton thread - budoslavic - 11-07-2016

[Image: CwrZ5zEXUAAaCH9.jpg:small]

The Hillary Clinton thread - Orson - 11-07-2016

The Daily Mail reports today that advisor Valerie Jarett has prevailed upon Obama to fire FBI Director Comey - but after the election.

Yet to be decided is exactly WHO will wield the hatchet - the President, AG Lynch, or somebody else.

But reading deeper into the article, we find that he may already be prepared to resign - and thus, he may yet defeat being pushed:

Other sources within the FBI report that Comey may be gone before the president has a chance to act. According to these sources, there is a mounting consensus in the FBI that Comey has inflicted permanent damage on the institution and that he no longer has the confidence of his staff.

According to these sources, Comey has lost the good will of his agents and some of his deputies, and more and more of them are clamoring for his resignation.

But how will this affect ongoing investigations into Clinton Foundation fraud and other crimes? It's not at all clear.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Paracelsus - 11-07-2016

Quote: (11-07-2016 08:20 PM)Orson Wrote:  

The Daily Mail reports today that advisor Valerie Jarett has prevailed upon Obama to fire FBI Director Comey - but after the election.

Yet to be decided is exactly WHO will wield the hatchet - the President, AG Lynch, or somebody else.

But reading deeper into the article, we find that he may already be prepared to resign - and thus, he may yet defeat being pushed:

Other sources within the FBI report that Comey may be gone before the president has a chance to act. According to these sources, there is a mounting consensus in the FBI that Comey has inflicted permanent damage on the institution and that he no longer has the confidence of his staff.

According to these sources, Comey has lost the good will of his agents and some of his deputies, and more and more of them are clamoring for his resignation.

But how will this affect ongoing investigations into Clinton Foundation fraud and other crimes? It's not at all clear.

That depends entirely on who wins the election. There is not a snowball's chance in hell that a newly-appointed FBI Director is going to take on a newly-elected President.

Trump in Scranton, PA today vs Biden in Scranton(his hometown) yesterday

[Image: CwsTy8ZVQAI6bgS.jpg:small]

[Image: CwsTy8YUQAAQvcP.jpg:small]

[Image: laugh3.gif]

The Hillary Clinton thread - philosophical_recovery - 11-07-2016

Quote: (11-07-2016 08:29 PM)budoslavic Wrote:  

Trump in Scranton, PA today vs Biden in Scranton(his hometown) yesterday

[Image: CwsTy8ZVQAI6bgS.jpg:small]

[Image: CwsTy8YUQAAQvcP.jpg:small]

[Image: laugh3.gif]

I can't conceive of anything but a Trumpslide happening with constant evidence of no enthusiasm for the devil worshipping child diddling supercunt.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Foolsgo1d - 11-07-2016

Quote: (11-07-2016 08:24 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

That depends entirely on who wins the election. There is not a snowball's chance in hell that a newly-appointed FBI Director is going to take on a newly-elected President.

Which makes it absolutely fantastic for the guy who gets to prosecute the most corrupt & treasonous group of individuals the US continent has ever seen because we all know the HMS Trump is parking at the White House Come January and its fully loaded and ready to fire on that swamp.

Purge. Election year. [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: Cwg2yXrUcAA47AT.jpg:small]

The Hillary Clinton thread - DamienCasanova - 11-07-2016

I don't think a President can fire the FBI Director. They appoint them, but they have 10-year terms so they can't be hired and fired, because of checks and balances and conflicts like this.

But I do think Comey will probably step down after the inauguration regardless.

[Image: Cws-GMiXEAAsIft.jpg:small]

The Hillary Clinton thread - weambulance - 11-07-2016

Quote: (11-07-2016 09:18 PM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

I don't think a President can fire the FBI Director. They appoint them, but they have 10-year terms so they can't be hired and fired, because of checks and balances and conflicts like this.

But I do think Comey will probably step down after the inauguration regardless.

The FBI is subordinate to the DOJ, which is part of the executive branch. The president can fire the FBI director if he wants. Clinton fired FBI director William Sessions in 1993, for example, after Sessions refused to resign.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Disco_Volante - 11-07-2016

Is it true candidates get to keep any donation money that doesn't get spent on the campaign?

Bernie probably cleaned up off his idiotic followers. Hillary will rake in a couple hundred mill probably.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Paracelsus - 11-07-2016

Quote: (11-07-2016 10:12 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

Is it true candidates get to keep any donation money that doesn't get spent on the campaign?

Bernie probably cleaned up off his idiotic followers. Hillary will rake in a couple hundred mill probably.

She'll need it to pay for her legal fees. Multiple indictments can be expensive to defend.

The Hillary Clinton thread - username - 11-07-2016

Quote: (11-07-2016 10:12 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

I don't know the answer to that but many many times candidates pay their family members and friends salaries from the campaign cash.