Roosh V Forum
Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options (/thread-44508.html)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - crdr - 07-06-2017

For what it's worth in my world I observe:
1. Black guys who make a "decent" amount of money from an employer but blow out their bank account trying to keep up with a Job-Autonomous White girl's Travel Expenses and Instagram Life.

It's tough to get an LTR going if you are chained and another is free.

Today it's not a matter of money. It's a matter of autonomy and freedom. This is the New Success. Inside and out.

There are tons of guys with money yet still prisoners in their own mind.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - tr1cky - 07-06-2017

Rudebwoy - Imo when money is the cause of divorce it isn't because the chick is balling out in relation to the husband but rather the chick is broke and her man is a broke joke too (with no game on top of that)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 07-06-2017

^It all depends where you live.

I agree money isn't always the cause, I hear stories of women leaving men who work too much and aren't there for them. They ignore the fact that the dude has given them a nice home to live in and she doesn't have to work.

Some women are simply materialistic and want to show their peers, how well they are living.

I better stop here, don't want this turning into a game vs money debate.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - crdr - 07-06-2017

^
Did I hear Game vs Money debate?
LOL

In all seriousness. I'm tired of guys taking chick's sides when it comes to criticizing the guy as a dead beat.
It is the woman who chose the guy. The guy was broke going INTO the relationship.
When I hear situations like this. Especially when I watch Divorce Court, it's usually a (black) woman being the grim reaper in the relationship.
Nothing is EVER good enough.

No one ever suggests a woman to go see a shrink. It is always the man's fault.
It's not money. They just say that to demean the man for not living up to his societal stereotype in an EQUAL world.

Moma and Rudebwoy...
This could be blog post gold in the professional world...

"Toronto Man Marries $100K a year Hottie without Looks or Money" by ....
"5 Secrets to Keep Her Satisfied and Remain Free in a Long Term Relationship" by ...

I would read this if you guys have the goods...

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 07-06-2017

Some chick posted this on BP.....

Question for the fellas: If you met a female that has a couple of kids on her own, she's in school, and working fulltime but she still faces financial/ emotional struggles, would you automatically not give her chance because of current lifestyle? Here's a little background about the female: All of her family is in another state. The kid's fathers are absent (and so are the families) She has a small support group of friends that she considers family. She never got a chance to establish a career because of having children young and with no support from the prior relationships. She is very positive and sincerely tries to make the best out of situation.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Iso - 07-06-2017

Quote: (07-06-2017 11:08 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Question for the fellas: If you met a female that has a couple of kids on her own, she's in school, and working fulltime but she still faces financial/ emotional struggles, would you automatically not give her chance because of current lifestyle? Here's a little background about the female: All of her family is in another state. The kid's fathers are absent (and so are the families) She has a small support group of friends that she considers family. She never got a chance to establish a career because of having children young and with no support from the prior relationships. She is very positive and sincerely tries to make the best out of situation.
Kids with deabeat dads is a dealbreaker for me

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Chowder Head - 07-06-2017

If she is dumb enough to have a baby with a deadbeat or deadbeats -- she doesn't deserve my attention. NEXT.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - DimeBait - 07-07-2017

Only simps cape for single mothers and another man's offspring. Tell that bish to find a good church. ?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - kirdiesel - 07-07-2017

NEXT.

"Kids fathers and families absent" - That means shes had kids from different guys/families and is still alone. You would think one would learn after the first time. Neither or none of the guys want to be with her? She not vetting men/people correctly and letting idiots bust in her. All women have to do is get birth control for crying out loud.

If shes broke it means at some point shes going to expect you at some point to pick up the slack financially and money is always gonna be a topic of conversation. F all that.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 07-07-2017

Is there any situation where you'd mess with a single mom? Widow situation?

I wouldn't have gotten with Amber Rose or Ciara. The problem is these kids need raising, but the same issues that occur in any relationship happen when she has kids. So you step up to do the right thing, get attached to the kids, and broad still pulls a Blac Chyna on you.

I was reading some red meat stuff on Reddit about divorces...man these chicks out here know exactly how to be evil. One wife, with kids, met a guy online, and she left her family to be with new dude and then tried to ruin him with the divorce. Plenty of stories like that. Accusing loving fathers of sexual abuse triggering investigations that scar the children.

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - DimeBait - 07-07-2017

Quote: (07-07-2017 08:19 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Is there any situation where you'd mess with a single mom? Widow situation?

I wouldn't have gotten with Amber Rose or Ciara. The problem is these kids need raising, but the same issues that occur in any relationship happen when she has kids. So you step up to do the right thing, get attached to the kids, and broad still pulls a Blac Chyna on you.

I was reading some red meat stuff on Reddit about divorces...man these chicks out here know exactly how to be evil. One wife, with kids, met a guy online, and she left her family to be with new dude and then tried to ruin him with the divorce. Plenty of stories like that. Accusing loving fathers of sexual abuse triggering investigations that scar the children.

WIA

Divorced is acceptable. I think the overarching point is women who had kids with someone who didn't find them worthy of marrying, or had kids with someone they didn't consider worthy of marrying. Either, means poor decision making skills.
That Blac Chyna shit is all over the interwebs, what a whore, and what a simp to wife that whore.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - ballsyamog - 07-07-2017

@rudebwoy what were the comments like? I can already picture all the simps that would say they would happily take care of the kid.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 07-07-2017

Quote: (07-07-2017 01:42 PM)ballsyamog Wrote:  

@rudebwoy what were the comments like? I can already picture all the simps that would say they would happily take care of the kid.

LOL you know it, they were painful to read.

Enjoy....

I am a single father....so I know the struggle. but every time I get in a relationship to help someone build their self, once they get up they leave you. My heart can't take that again

I've been in this situation. She had 3 boys, in school, working full-time but making very little money but had a wonderful heart. She's my wife now.

if she has a decent attitude anything is possible

as far me: I'd still give her a chance and what catches me is a good heart and ambition and spirit, personality i STILL would stick around and help out especially if connection is there!!

The best chance for a woman in that situation to find a stand-up guy who will stay is if that woman is 200 percent cooperative! There better not even be a residue of a feminist inside her! She better not even cough wrong! She's going to have to suck his dick in the shower! Cook! Basically be the traditional wife our great great great grand parents were. If not a woman in that situation won't be keeping any dude! Sorry about that...She squandered her chances to be a man's top tier pick!

Im assuming there is some type of attraction. Of course she would get a chance. I dont think most men would be ran off by the kids or school. But the combo might. Just because she might not have enough time to devote to a serious relationship. But you never know.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - MY DETROIT PLAYAS - 07-07-2017

I agree with all of the above points about single women with kids as a result of bad decision-making.

Let me touch on the whole Blac Chyna/Rob K thing. We can call her a whore but really she only did what any woman is programmed to do in her position.

She is a former stripper and she saw a pushover with non-existent game and a fat pocket.

Next thing you know...I'll be damned she *discovers* she's preggo. Classic Stripper Game

Tell me when a story involving a former stripper & her naïve suitor ever turned out well for him?

I'll wait

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - crdr - 07-07-2017

^ haha!
Rob Kardashian is the Ultimate Whale Chump strippers fantasize about in the Champagne room.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - MY DETROIT PLAYAS - 07-07-2017

Rob K aka Stripper Retirement Plan

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - kosko - 07-07-2017

Women must learn that getting seeded by silly men isn't smart. No place in her post did she mentioned she made a mistake. I think I would be at least sympathetic to be a friend of a girl who could admit her wrongs on this (I would never date). But, women stay deflecting for life.

Women have got to open up the gate when things progress to that level. She let the dumpy men in to take advantage of her. I will never have any sympathy for women on this; it's all on them.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - crdr - 07-07-2017

Quote: (07-07-2017 02:41 PM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

Rob K aka Stripper Retirement Plan

Don't forget those nice monthly "Rob & Chyna" Residuals from E!

She's got game.

There's probably a million Blac Women lined up aspiring to be just like that bish.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 07-07-2017

Chyna was getting Drake shout outs for her"work" at a strip club. Not that a regular chick won't play you, but used up plastic stripper was easily avoidable.

Rich, famous != Game, even if you can get laid as much as you want.

Tyga looking like he's the real pimp here.
Knocked off #1 rap stripper
Got with Kylie early © Kanye
On to bigger and better things

WIA

Quote: (07-07-2017 04:29 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Chyna was getting Drake shout outs for her"work" at a strip club. Not that a regular chick won't play you, but used up plastic stripper was easily avoidable.

Rich, famous != Game, even if you can get laid as much as you want.

Tyga looking like he's the real pimp here.
Knocked off #1 rap stripper
Got with Kylie early © Kanye
On to bigger and better things

WIA

Tyga will forever deal with Blac Chyna's baby mama drama.
Game is != buying your gf a $320K Ferrari and then being left for a more relevant rapper.
But to his credit he does pull some pretty good Cali tail for the tabloids.

All I see is revenue streams for Blac Chyna
Chyna is running the table on these Stripper Lovers.

I wonder what kind of backlash against a Hypothetical African-American Playboy who behaves like Dan Bilzarian.
They are called "Thugs" and "Gangsters" major double standard imho.

For the record, Blitz has wayyyy too many white chicks in his entourage. Quite basic if you ask me.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Chowder Head - 07-07-2017

Coming from a home where every single female family member including his mother used their sexuality to get a shitload of cash/fame and wreck the lives of their men -- Rob Kardashian should've recognized that this SE DC stripper was just play him for his money. Now she's set for life again -- after her first baby daddy ran through all his cash. This is what happens when a boy doesn't have a strong male figure to explain right and wrong. A 70 year old tranny's advice couldn't help him.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - thedarkknight - 07-08-2017

1) so that Nigerian doctor chick messaged this morning . She wrote, hey what's up? I basically responded saying she was rude and I obviously misread the date judging by how she aired me
2) I'm on tinder and got two matches today with numbers being sent so we can chat on WhatsApp.
3) any advice for a brother thinking about growing his hair for the apollo creed look. Yay or nay?