Roosh V Forum
Player's Log / Lounge - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Player's Log / Lounge (/thread-24128.html)

Player's Log / Lounge - Noir - 08-01-2014

I banged the 8 from work and shes in bed right now... 2 down, 20 to go.. I now have these girls fighting over me, I am not complaining... She told her boyfriend she is sleeping at a friends.. Lovely.

Round 3 5am here I come..

Player's Log / Lounge - soup - 08-01-2014

Noir can you take a pic of her ass?

Guys, give me a good opener to go mess with tonight. I'm sort of drawing a blank right now.

Player's Log / Lounge - game_ethic - 08-01-2014

^ A bit relevant, but how do you guys get girls to consent to post-sex pics?

The girl I was with last night had an amazing ass that was worth taking a pic of but I didn't want to do it non consensually. I told her, "You have a nice body, let me take a pic for memory's sake," but she objected because she's afraid of "exposure." (not that I would expose her anyway)

The only times I've ever successfully taken consensual post-sex pics was with girls who I've banged before or extremely slutty types. ONS and same day lays are a bit harder.

Player's Log / Lounge - Goldmund - 08-01-2014

I bust out my pro-looking camera. Not the iPhone.

Tell her "you have some incredible curves, right there, where the stomach and hip meet, I need to take a photo."

Then I pretend I'm only going to photograph that area, and after a few shots we get into it and I order her around. "Crouch like a tiger, put my cock in your mouth, arch that fucking back, smoke a cigarette, come alive!"

That works, especially late at night and we are both still a bit buzzed. I have mad amounts of cool photos that way. If I bring a girl back tonight, I'll pull that move for sure.

Quote: (08-01-2014 10:06 PM)soup Wrote:  

Guys, give me a good opener to go mess with tonight. I'm sort of drawing a blank right now.

"habla ingles?"

Player's Log / Lounge - robreke - 08-01-2014

"You look like you're having fun tonight." credit Roosh

Player's Log / Lounge - Teddykgb - 08-01-2014

Is it creepy if your family friend is trying to play matchmaker to you (26 year old) and another family friend who is 17?

17 year old family friend that I barely know has told our mutual friend (52 year old women) that she thinks I'm cute so I send my number her way.

17 year old texts me that same day "Hey you left your number with my boss today haha"

What do I do here?

She only has a few weeks until 18 and she is super cute and from all I can tell from a good family.

Quote: (08-01-2014 10:58 PM)Teddykgb Wrote:  

Is it creepy if your family friend is trying to play matchmaker to you (26 year old) and another family friend who is 17?

17 year old family friend that I barely know has told our mutual friend (52 year old women) that she thinks I'm cute so I send my number her way.

17 year old texts me that same day "Hey you left your number with my boss today haha"

What do I do here?

She only has a few weeks until 18 and she is super cute and from all I can tell from a good family.

Do you have to use "creepy" ?

Quote: (08-01-2014 10:56 PM)robreke Wrote:  

"You look like you're having fun tonight." credit Roosh

I use that one a lot already.

I like hablas ingles.

Player's Log / Lounge - Teddykgb - 08-01-2014

Quote: (08-01-2014 10:59 PM)soup Wrote:  

What do I do here?

Do you have to use "creepy" ?

Normal*

I've never experienced this situation before.

Soup, its the only opening line I've been using for the past 10 days, must have said it 100 times. Cannot wait to use it in Brooklyn, smirking to some jet-black haired slut. Then I'm gonna say "oh, I just spent the last month in Mexico, my head is still there" heheheheheehe

Fucking hell, mezcal is a great liquor.

Quote: (08-01-2014 11:03 PM)Goldmund Wrote:  

Dude, its the only opening line I've been using for the past 10 days, must have said it 100 times. Cannot wait to use it in Brooklyn, smirking to some jet-black haired slut. Then I'm gonna say "oh, I just spent the last month in Mexico, my head is still there" heheheheheehe

Fucking hell, mezcal is a great liquor.

Man- you betta bring back some of that illegal mezcal stuff!

I might just revert to: "Jessica!" the mistaken Identity opener. Good test of your acting ability.

Player's Log / Lounge - soup - 08-02-2014

I was feeling blah but I made plans to meet with my old wing in Wburg. Had some Whiskey at home to break the whack vibe.

On my way over I opened a girl and got her number.

Then met up with my homie. We went to one of the cheapest bars in the neighborhood. There's a group of girls standing near the bar, so I walk over there to order us some drinks. Was getting checked out by the hottest one, a blond nordic looking girl. Her friends walked away for a second so I motioned for her to come over with my hand. I said "Your Irish right"

She was said something and within 2-3 min I had my hand around her hip. Within 5-10 min we were making out. Sweet-girl kissing style.. not trashy American. My friend, who I hadn't rolled with in a long time, knew what was up so he bounced.

She asked me how old I was, and I told her "I'll give you three guesses" she said "I'm not good at guessing" I looked at up close at her face, and I could tell she wasn't a spring chicken.. probably around thirties. I asked her how old she was. She wouldn't say and kept asking about me. I told her that we were both the same age. I was right.

She's a Finnish woman who is into metal. The type of girl that was an 8 in her 20s, but is now a 6-7 due to age, but still the one that looked most attractive when I first walked into the badly lit bar.

Took her home. Told her to put on some metal- I think it's important to let her play her music that is going to make her comfortable. I do like some metal, but I not really so much anymore, but she puts on this:

Whatever.

We bang. She leaves.

Weird thing.. I noticed when I grabbed the back of her hair she had something underneath. I think she was wearing a wig or had some kind of extensions. Whatever- it looked good enough at the time and I'll probably never see her again.

Player's Log / Lounge - simondice - 08-02-2014

What do I do here?

I would do like a slow seduction, keep in touch and flirt indirectly. When she turns 18, if she's still interested, bang her brains out.

Player's Log / Lounge - CJ - 08-02-2014

I walk out of the club with this girl, and have second thoughts and don't go home with her. Then later get a text from the chick I've been banging saying... "don't play me" fucking awesome. That's what I get for not being an asshole. So pissed, and so done with caring about any girl from here on out.

Player's Log / Lounge - Noir - 08-02-2014

Hey buddy, sorry I saw this too late.

I will get a pen next time and write my psuedonym on her ass while I fuck her.

Instead here's one from the bipolar chick I fucked last week, 7 white.

[Image: lXEqO41.jpg]

[Image: kVNiKCn.jpg]

Take that as one that I owe this thread.

For whoever was asking about consent, they always consent if their face is not in the picture. I just frame it as something fun and adventurous. As long as you are inconspicuous...

As for openers, I am sure you have some level of wit.

Do you smoke? If so, no opener required, just a cool transition and some bullshit gambit.

I personally chill at the bar and turn to the hotties next to me and ask them what they are ordering.. Then just say 'cool' and shift my body. They always re-initiate and I attack with banter..

soup, your game is tight, just be direct on a Friday night. Go on the dancefloor, dance next to them and bump your ass against theirs. This always gets a positive reaction.

From here, player twirl into your zone and eye fuck her as you invade her space. Boom.

Player's Log / Lounge - Renberg - 08-02-2014

Went out with the chick I've been writing about (the one who keeps taking out her phone and attempting to make plans with her friends while with me) and escalated even farther this time (Pulled ye old put her hand on my cock move). She said next time we hang out, she'll bang me. We all know actions speak louder than words, but she regretted leaving. Oh well.

She kept taking out her phone again. This time, I called her out sternly and she put the phone next to me. That made me feel good about myself. Every now and then she went for her phone, but I made it clear I'm not having it. She keeps inviting me out with her friends while she's with me. "So...when we're done here, want to go to X with my friends?" And constantly through the night, "Want to go to X?"

I always tell her I'm not interested; I say things like, "I came here to spend time with you not waste it watching you text," "I came here to spend time with you, not with your friends." Honestly, I don't want to see her friends. I don't think it's illogical. Also, I don't know if she wants me to go out with her friends because she wants to show me off -- but she always has an excuse why spending time with a certain friend should be a priority. "I haven't seen Chuck in a year," etc. She said she's a different person on the weekend, who likes to do shots with her friends and dance. Great. Thing is, I don't care.

Do you guys have any lines that would get her to knock off asking me to go out with her friends? She said she wants to fuck me, but I'm going to have to spend time with her and her friends I don't give a shit about to get the bang. Regardless, there has to be something I can say to prove my point that I don't want to be out with her friends. If I tell her I just want to go to a couple bars with her, she'll say something like, "When we're out with my friends, I'll be there too." It's rude, but at the same time unknowing

Player's Log / Lounge - Nascimento - 08-02-2014

Solo game: showing up is more than half the battle.

Just get out the door, pay the cover, and shit will happen.

At the very least the opportunities will present themselves. Take them!

Quote: (08-02-2014 07:17 AM)Renberg Wrote:  

Went out with the chick I've been writing about (the one who keeps taking out her phone and attempting to make plans with her friends while with me) and escalated even farther this time (Pulled ye old put her hand on my cock move). She said next time we hang out, she'll bang me. We all know actions speak louder than words, but she regretted leaving. Oh well.

She kept taking out her phone again. This time, I called her out sternly and she put the phone next to me. That made me feel good about myself. Every now and then she went for her phone, but I made it clear I'm not having it. She keeps inviting me out with her friends while she's with me. "So...when we're done here, want to go to X with my friends?" And constantly through the night, "Want to go to X?"

I always tell her I'm not interested; I say things like, "I came here to spend time with you not waste it watching you text," "I came here to spend time with you, not with your friends." Honestly, I don't want to see her friends. I don't think it's illogical. Also, I don't know if she wants me to go out with her friends because she wants to show me off -- but she always has an excuse why spending time with a certain friend should be a priority. "I haven't seen Chuck in a year," etc. She said she's a different person on the weekend, who likes to do shots with her friends and dance. Great. Thing is, I don't care.

Do you guys have any lines that would get her to knock off asking me to go out with her friends? She said she wants to fuck me, but I'm going to have to spend time with her and her friends I don't give a shit about to get the bang. Regardless, there has to be something I can say to prove my point that I don't want to be out with her friends. If I tell her I just want to go to a couple bars with her, she'll say something like, "When we're out with my friends, I'll be there too." It's rude, but at the same time unknowing

Meet her during the week, not weekend (friday+)
That would get her rid of all the excuses of hanging out with friends.

Where is she from?
Is she from Argentina?

I remember some hispanic girls like to do this so they feel "approved" by their group. It might be a culture thing or you keep meeting her during the weekend

Player's Log / Lounge - MrXY - 08-02-2014

Found what I've been looking for for quite a while- a swinger girl

Met her online and we've been texting and talking for a couple of months-she lives in a city two hours away so we haven't been able to schedule a meeting yet. Last night she was drinking while we were texting and asked me "Do you like sex?" When I told her I'm very sexual she launched into telling me that she's been into the swinging scene off and on for years, is bi, likes threesomes and swingers parties, etc

[Image: mindblown3.gif]

This gon' be good.........

Player's Log / Lounge - Renberg - 08-02-2014

Thanks Simondice. Nope. She's from the US like me. We met during the week and she pulled this same shit. When I tell her id rather just spend time with her and she's baffled I wouldn't want to go out with her AND her friends.

From my experience, girls I've dated had shitty friends.

Player's Log / Lounge - Hans Dix - 08-02-2014

That smug feeling you get when your slam piece from the previous night uploads pictures to Facebook hugging and drinking with tons of other dudes, and all you can think of is how that dress looked crumpled up on your bedroom floor that morning.

Quote: (08-02-2014 03:05 PM)Renberg Wrote:  

Thanks Simondice. Nope. She's from the US like me. We met during the week and she pulled this same shit. When I tell her id rather just spend time with her and she's baffled I wouldn't want to go out with her AND her friends.

From my experience, girls I've dated had shitty friends.

You gotta be willing to walk away, dude. When you do this, the girl will know you mean business. She's giving you shit, and she knows it. Fuck her soon and take a no prisoners approach.

If she keeps mentioning her friends, you could just tell her "stop bringing up your friends. you don't think you're enough woman for me?" Watch that hamster spin.
Be stern and walk away if she doesn't relent. Sometimes it's like scolding a child.

Player's Log / Lounge - soup - 08-02-2014

Quote: (08-02-2014 02:44 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Found what I've been looking for for quite a while- a swinger girl

Met her online and we've been texting and talking for a couple of months-she lives in a city two hours away so we haven't been able to schedule a meeting yet. Last night she was drinking while we were texting and asked me "Do you like sex?" When I told her I'm very sexual she launched into telling me that she's been into the swinging scene off and on for years, is bi, likes threesomes and swingers parties, etc

[Image: mindblown3.gif]

This gon' be good.........

Maybe you can use her to get a bunch of theesomes.

What're some of your screening moves?

Mine are:

-Telling her random orders like "give me a cigarette", "Stand here", "hold this" and she does it.

-Actively pushing her away, usually after some lame joke she makes "why are you still here with me, go fuck that guy" (only after she's invested, cocky asshole funny game) reverse psychology.

-If she's shit-testing me (with a smile), I know I'm getting somewhere. It's weird but shit-test are green lights.