Roosh V Forum
Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 (/thread-72637.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - The Catalyst - 03-22-2019

Quote: (03-22-2019 04:04 PM)TutorGuina Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2019 01:27 PM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2019 10:29 AM)Sherman Wrote:  

I wonder if the majority of people in New Zealand are actually in favor of the Muslims. The media makes it look like they are all overwhelmingly united in support. But then the media lies so there is no way of telling. Look at how they suppressed the latest attack in Italy. That is where we are at. We have no way of finding out what the truth is anymore. All these pictures are just click-bait designed to have a specific effect.

I think so(for the most part). The amount of actual conservatives like what the US or EE would define as conservative are only a few dozen.

They are generally apathetic so don't have an opinion one way or the other.

I've seen 20-30+ people in my newsfeed being supportive of Muslims, and only 2-3 not being supportive, and they are generally shouted down unless they have a really foreign audience. My friends list is skewed conservative too. Not that my conservative friends would support Muslims but the typical Kiwi newsfeed must be even worse. In real life I get this feeling too. I understand it's like the Trump effect where Trump supporters have to keep quiet but I genuinely don't really notice people feeling uncomfortable having sympathy for Muslims.

Which platform was it? My facebook feed is 60% to 80% retarded left wing bullshit yet my state voted Bolsonaro by a significant margin, twitter was probably even worse. Having young urban people in your friend list and Soylicon Valley censorship will greatly change your perception
In my opinion the most possibly adequate way of measuring public opinion is youtube comments, Google itself may be biased but they can't stop all the comments for some reason

Even in public spaces the virtue signalers are much more noisy, silent majority is a real phenomenon. On the other hand, I agree that electing that dumb bimbo in headscarf is quite suspicious

It is Facebook. However I notice there are virtually no Youtube comments on political topics from Kiwis.

Incidentally, we didn't actually elect Jacinda, as such. Horus has explained above. The National("right", actually centre-left) party was higher than Labour("left", actually far-left) by a decent margin, but because they didn't get 50% the coalition got Labour in.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Aurini - 03-22-2019

I once dated a girl who watched a lot of CNN, and was very familiar with my Twitter feed and YouTube channel. Eventually stopped calling her, because she'd get worked up over political arguments half the time I saw her.

So why am I bringing her up? Because one of her sexual fantasies involved me telling her to shut up about her political opinions, putting a ball gag in her mouth, and... you get the picture. My MAGA hat would have likely played a roll.

Women get turned on by submission.

These women are now submitting to Islam.

This is what happens when you elect a woman to rule your country, particularly one who's never been fucked by a real man.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Easy_C - 03-22-2019

Paranoid thought of the day:

Does anyone else feel like New Zealand is the "test run" for a political crackdown on dissident right elements?

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Beyond Borders - 03-22-2019

Way to capitalize on death, Mailchimp.

[Image: attachment.jpg41483]   

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Leonard D Neubache - 03-22-2019

[Image: ys0TJ6O.png]

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Huxley Badkin - 03-22-2019

Quote: (03-22-2019 02:56 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

How come no one has said anything about the "patriot" flute music playing at the start of the shooter's video?

That music is obviously added in via editing. If that is from editing, what else was added into this "live" video?

Also, the fact that American patriot music was playing before a supposed massacre is just a pysop to make American's and the American rebellion look bad as well.

It's all conditioning, the whole thing is obvious false flag.

Are you referring to The British Grenadiers? [Image: biggrin.gif] Dude, get a grip.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Bluey - 03-23-2019

Quote: (03-22-2019 10:59 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Does anyone else feel like New Zealand is the "test run" for a political crackdown on dissident right elements?

Yup. Just look at what's happening in Australia. Our PM is on board removing a elected senator from office or prohibiting him from parliament because he holds a view that islam has no place in western countries.

[Image: angry.gif]

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Horus - 03-23-2019

[Image: attachment.jpg41480]

In most of the countries the victims come from, if a woman dared to walk around with her hijab that far back and exposing that much hair, they would be jeered and harassed on the street by strangers and beaten by their fathers and brothers. These news presenters went on television dressed as whores.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Handsome Creepy Eel - 03-23-2019

Quote: (03-22-2019 11:25 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

5 Best MailChimp Alternatives (Free & Paid)

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Syberpunk - 03-23-2019

Quote: (03-23-2019 12:50 AM)Bluey Wrote:  

Yup. Just look at what's happening in Australia. Our PM is on board removing a elected senator from office or prohibiting him from parliament because he holds a view that islam has no place in western countries.

[Image: angry.gif]

If you want to know who rules over you...Buy Mel Gibson a beer.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Kona - 03-23-2019

I'm right there with you.

It's the same reason Monsanto tests out the GMOs in Hawaii. Contain the potential outbreak to limit liability and so it can be studied.

It makes this not funny anymore:

[Image: a2a13c8a24c3ae05b3834729b081ceaf.jpg]

Aloha!

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Off The Reservation - 03-23-2019

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/artic...d=12215573

The reason the so called manifesto was written so broadly and basically as nonsense, is so that later they can ban anything that remotely sounds like or touches on any subject from this all reaching doc. It will be objectionable to even mention immigration at all.

There are links at the bottom to report a harmful facebook post but where do you report a harmful government?

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Syberpunk - 03-23-2019

Quote: (03-23-2019 01:45 AM)Horus Wrote:  

In most of the countries the victims come from, if a woman dared to walk around with her hijab that far back and exposing that much hair, they would be jeered and harassed on the street by strangers and beaten by their fathers and brothers. These news presenters went on television dressed as whores.

#notmyislam.

Someone get on that hashtag with this post written above.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Off The Reservation - 03-23-2019

How come no one has said anything about the "patriot" flute music playing at the start of the shooter's video?

That music is obviously added in via editing. If that is from editing, what else was added into this "live" video?

Also, the fact that American patriot music was playing before a supposed massacre is just a pysop to make American's and the American rebellion look bad as well.

Just before this event (by chance and due to my having a huge pile of books I never seem to make progress on) I started The Parkland Puzzle How the PIeces Fit Together by Jim Fetzer. I just finished it yesterday. The book is good and I do recommend it if you are interested in this sort of thing, especially since Parkland keeps coming back up in the news. One of the most striking thing is the amount of victims and others involved who have been uncovered to have family ties to people who have jobs in the emergency planning business, and connections of people involved in multiple false flags. But that is for another topic. Relevant to NZ is the last chapter, The False Flag Formula, 15 Ways to Detect a False Flag Operation by Makia Freeman. Here are the 15 Ways according to this chapter:

1. Drill at the same time or nearby time and place
2. Foreknowledge
3. Eyewitnesses have conflicting accounts
4. Mainstream media quickly name and demonize the Patsy
5. Patsy has no military training yet shoots extremely fast and accurately
6. Patsy gets killed drugged or suicided
7. Shooter leaves manifesto
8. Evidence gets conveniently destroyed
9. No obvious motive for the mass attack
10. Immediate calls for gun control
11. Fake victims = crisis actors
12. "Victims" get killed twice
13. Families of "victims" have elite or acting backgrounds
14. Families of "victims" show little to no emotion and even snicker and laugh
15. Families of "victims" receive millions in federal payoffs

I would add to that list a "marketing agency" quality response as if it had been preplanned, such as the march for life and subsequent media coverage or in this case the veil nonsense.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Heuristics - 03-23-2019

Quote: (03-23-2019 08:36 AM)Off The Reservation Wrote:  

Just before this event (by chance and due to my having a huge pile of books I never seem to make progress on) I started The Parkland Puzzle How the PIeces Fit Together by Jim Fetzer. I just finished it yesterday. The book is good and I do recommend it if you are interested in this sort of thing, especially since Parkland keeps coming back up in the news. One of the most striking thing is the amount of victims and others involved who have been uncovered to have family ties to people who have jobs in the emergency planning business, and connections of people involved in multiple false flags. But that is for another topic. Relevant to NZ is the last chapter, The False Flag Formula, 15 Ways to Detect a False Flag Operation by Makia Freeman. Here are the 15 Ways according to this chapter:

2. Foreknowledge

I would add to that list a "marketing agency" quality response as if it had been preplanned, such as the march for life and subsequent media coverage or in this case the veil nonsense.

How does this shit even happen? Can't even sort out who's alive and who's dead:

Quote:Quote:

Christchurch shootings: NZ police admit error in naming murder charge victim

New Zealand police have admitted that the person named on a charge sheet as the murder victim of the alleged Christchurch mosques attacker is actually alive.

They said the naming on the document for the first court appearance of Australian Brenton Tarrant, 28, was an administrative error.

The attacks left 50 dead but only one charge of murder was initially brought.

Reminds me of the fact that they never indicted OBL despite the fact they said he was responsible for the deaths of 3000 on 9/11.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Beyond Borders - 03-23-2019

Quote: (03-23-2019 04:23 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2019 11:25 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

5 Best MailChimp Alternatives (Free & Paid)

I usually use ConvertKit.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Rorogue - 03-23-2019

Quote: (03-23-2019 01:45 AM)Horus Wrote:  

5/10, 6/10 and 5/10 WKLWBPH (Would keep in line with my brown pimp hand)

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - saner - 03-23-2019

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/artic...d=12215573
----
A manifesto reportedly written by the alleged Christchurch gunman has been officially classified as objectionable - with those who have copies told to destroy them - the Office of Film & Literature Classification has confirmed.
-----

Of course. The 'officials' will tell you what you need to know. Can't have anyone checking if it is true.

and,

How they manipulated the public and lied their way into the EU.
https://archive.is/5pZSV
or
https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/...ish-public

Shows pretty clearly how little they care for democratic principals and honest government. (This is UK but all govt. is the same)

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - saner - 03-23-2019

https://www.activistpost.com/2019/03/mem...story.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/new...ar-BBUNlmW

Something definitely stinks like a coverup.

What happened to the IEDs?

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Mr. Wolf - 03-23-2019

Quote: (03-23-2019 09:04 AM)Heuristics Wrote:  

2. Foreknowledge

New Zealand police have admitted that the person named on a charge sheet as the murder victim of the alleged Christchurch mosques attacker is actually alive.

They said the naming on the document for the first court appearance of Australian Brenton Tarrant, 28, was an administrative error.

Reminds me of the fact that they never indicted OBL despite the fact they said he was responsible for the deaths of 3000 on 9/11.

Reminds me of how they refused to release death certificates after Sandy Hook. And how the FBI statistics fail to include any murders at Sandy Hook.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Mr. Wolf - 03-23-2019

Quote: (03-21-2019 06:21 PM)budoslavic Wrote:  

Muslims won't follow any country's laws and rules because they only follow their own: Sharia Law.

This video's comments section has been disabled.

Edit.
Quote:[/url]

Quote:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1108840769522036736]

In the last tweet above, see what they did there? Every rifle designed for detachable magazines is "capable of being used with a detachable magazine that holds more than five rounds." The rifle doesn't care how many rounds are in the magazine, because the part of the magazine that mates with the rifle is identical regardless of how "long" the magazine is. That's by design. You don't have one rifle that accepts 10-round mags, another that accepts 20-round mags, and still another for your "high-capacity" mags. The rifle don't give a shit so long as it's the proper size ammunition. If the law passes with that language, then all rifles that can be used with a detachable magazine will be banned. That's pretty much 99% of modern semi-automatic rifles. Only some very high powered hunting rifles have non-detachable magazines, and those are manual bolt-action. Some really old military rifles also had "non-detachable" magazines, but those are disfavored today.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Bananaman711 - 03-23-2019

I can't stop reading "The Great Replacement", it actually a good read but I dont think he wrote the manifesto all by himself.

Why there is not many photos of him?

He looks much different in photo from the shooting video compared other few photos (cctv Turkey and korea),

Quote: (03-23-2019 12:02 PM)Mr. Wolf Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2019 09:04 AM)Heuristics Wrote:  

2. Foreknowledge

Reminds me of how they refused to release death certificates after Sandy Hook. And how the FBI statistics fail to include any murders at Sandy Hook.

Reminds me of how they destroyed the school, first putting it behind fences. And then, requiring the contractors to sign NDAs. Seriously?

Sandy Hook shooters father was a guy at GE Capitol and if I remember correctly, was supposed to testify about LIBOR Scandal in front of congress, although I can not find a link from a MSM source about it... So it may be innuendo.

Quote: (03-23-2019 12:11 PM)Bananaman711 Wrote:  

I can't stop reading "The Great Replacement", it actually a good read but I dont think he wrote the manifesto all by himself.

Why there is not many photos of him?

He looks much different in photo from the shooting video compared other few photos (cctv Turkey and korea),

I will entertain your post even though you have a memeflag.

His alleged manifesto was sophomoric. Riddled with grammatical errors, misspellings, etc. Short by mass-shooter standards as well. I think Breivik's clocked in somewhere north of 1000 pages. Uncle Ted's manifesto is likely a genuine contribution to the environmentalism movement, although it is not spoken about much in mainstream academic circles. But a quick search of google will reveal the impact it's had on the harder edges of the ecology movement. The reporting on the manifesto now seems contradictory, but if memory serves me it is around 75/76 pages. Even Elliot Rodger had a longer one, and I think that guy was mental. Tarrant mentions a longer manifesto, but says he deleted it. Consequently, he doesn't expound on anything for more than a page or two. It is riddled with memes as well. To the point that it cannot be taken 100 percent seriously because he is obviously shit-posting in portions of it to sow confusion. That is the impact of it, really. No one is sure what is authentic, and what is shitposting. I'd say perhaps that is most relevant to the part about admiring china and Eco-fascism. Nothing on the level of Breivik (although Breivik just basically copy-pasted large portions of it from his favorite blogger (Fjordman I think)) and wikipedia. It was rambling, and reeked of narcissism, including the Q&A section, which was noticeably present in Breivik's as well. Also, the Templar stuff, Tarrant in the manifesto said he had the blessing of Breivik and Templars. MSM says the group is a figment of the imagination, but I am in no position to judge.

In the alleged video, if memory serves me correct, it was reported he was playing meme songs. As well as having identitarian memes/ names on his gun(s).

The photos are surely suspicious but it is well-known these photos can be retained by the people in power at ports of entry. I am more troubled by lack of social media though. And still trying to understand the meaning of his extensive travel to places that would be considered "hostile". Including being on the edge of Pakistan and North Korea, as well as Turkey.

Shooting at mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand 2019 - Sgt Donger - 03-23-2019

All this talk of gun control is just a knee-jerk reaction

A serious mofo could inflict the same damage, or worse, without using guns

How about this scenario...just walk in with a 25 litre container of petrol...spill the petrol everywhere...and light it up

The flames would suck the oxygen out of the air...

Peace