Roosh V Forum
The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread (/thread-59469.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Slim Shady - 12-06-2016

Having this thread in EE instead of Politics&War is a great way of weeding out the new trolls.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - SamuelBRoberts - 12-06-2016

#buildthewall Offline
Banned

[Image: 2998c8ae8c73c242f221d69b7ef59f75c0c4d6cf...2c941d.jpg]

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Suits - 12-06-2016

Quote: (12-04-2016 10:18 PM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

Instead of arguing about racism, neo-nazis, nazi salutes or whatever because the media has demonised this guy Richard Spencer as a Nazi, we should actually watch or read something by him before judging him.

I watched the video and all I learned is that Richard Spencer is good at avoiding make public statements that would show his true colours.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Roosh - 12-06-2016

Spencer is doing a speech today at Texas A&M in light of local "he's a Nazi" opposition.

Quote:[/url]

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/Calebjdowns/status/806295778578853889]

Livestream:

https://www.periscope.tv/w/axYI3DFQbUVxY...DmVpeezhPs

A clown just crashed the speech and most of the crowd cheered. He's being constantly interrupted.

Periscope live stream of protest:

https://www.periscope.tv/w/axYH0DFQbUVxY...8Gmgo5Pdvs

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Roosh - 12-06-2016

I'm watching this live and I think it could get ugly. The crowd is pretty hostile.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/axYI3DFQbUVxY...%80%8BzhPs

"America as a continent belongs to white men." Crowd intensely triggered.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Huey - 12-06-2016

Here's a better source. Roosh's links aren't working for me.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Atlanta Man - 12-06-2016

Quote: (12-06-2016 08:35 PM)Huey Wrote:  

Here's a better source. Roosh's links aren't working for me.

Mr Spencer is a poor man's Milo. He does not have Milo's elegance or presence.The countdown Spencer's 15 minutes continues.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Samseau - 12-06-2016

I love Spencer's cop out. Black girl asks, "Do you believe Whites are superior?"

Spencer: "There is no objective standard to judge the races."

Then why did Spencer end his NPI speech with "They need us, we don't need them"?

He's not so tough when the room isn't 100% White.

By the way - I'm no White nationalist. I think Whites are superior, on average, to the other races. Why can't Mr. Roman Salute man say the same thing to a Black girl?

Where is the testicular fortitude?

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - SamuelBRoberts - 12-06-2016

Not super-impressed with Spencer. I don't get the feeling that he's a clear thinker, and he's not handling the crowds well.

I maintain that the best thing he can do for the white race is just pack it up and go away.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - aeroektar - 12-06-2016

What does he think this will accomplish? Theres no way for this to have a positive effect in any way unless it's for relatively poor personal gain.

This is either controlled opposition or blind greed (to get his moment), there's no way a Trump supporter, or a supporter of any movement thinks this is a viable path towards advancement.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Atlanta Man - 12-07-2016

Spencer is the "rich dad" kid from your private high school that has had everything handed to him his entire life. When it came time for him to go to college and make his way he avoided STEM like the plague despite the fact his father was a doctor. He could have become a Lawyer and not had to do High level STEM, but that is hard so he bounced around three different Graduate Programs in Liberal Arts including a Doctorate Program he never completed- he was dicking around different education programs until his early thirties while his dad footed the bill. I am willing to bet his Parents still have support him to some degree even though he is 38 . He has a good vocabulary but poor debate skills. He gets by on his pretty boy looks, proper english,and fathers money- and is not adept at answering tough questions because he has not been intellectually challenged in real debates in his life.

His arguments are poorly thought out, lacking insight, and not ready for prime time. When in a room of like minded people he will deliver applause lines but he is no William F. Buckley Jr. when confronted with opposing ideas. I hope he is allowed to tour making speeches and participating in debates because he is failing spectacularly every time I see him. The clock is ticking on his 15 minutes.

I said it before and I will say it again, if he is so great because of his being white and his IQ what has he done? What does he have to show for being white, born upper middle class with every benefit in the world? All I see is a underachiever born on third base who is now on first base holding up his participation trophy talking about how awesome he is because of what other people accomplished in the past. I am Black and I do more for my fellow Americans than this guy ever did. He should go back to Europe, but even they do not want him- he is a net drain and loss for society and a step back for his family name and legacy. He should be a Doctor contributing to society, instead he is a race troll-sad.

Delete
[/quote]

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Leonard D Neubache - 12-07-2016

Quote: (12-06-2016 06:29 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

And this wishy washy egalitarianism you treasure and fear the alt-right is going to deprive you of..is an historical anomaly.

Your people came here as slave labour. The Founding Fathers considered you 3/5ths of a person.

It's hard to have an honest discussion with all these shills about.

Very much the point. Paid political trolls I suspect.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Suits - 12-07-2016

Quote: (12-07-2016 04:41 AM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Spencer is the "rich dad" kid from your private high school that has had everything handed to him his entire life. When it came time for him to go to college and make his way he avoided STEM like the plague despite the fact his father was a doctor. He could have become a Lawyer and not had to do High level STEM, but that is hard so he bounced around three different Graduate Programs in Liberal Arts including a Doctorate Program he never completed- he was dicking around different education programs until his early thirties while his dad footed the bill. I am willing to bet his Parents still have support him to some degree even though he is 38 . He has a good vocabulary but poor debate skills. He gets by on his pretty boy looks, proper english,and fathers money- and is not adept at answering tough questions because he has not been intellectually challenged in real debates in his life.

His arguments are poorly thought out, lacking insight, and not ready for prime time. When in a room of like minded people he will deliver applause lines but he is no William F. Buckley Jr. when confronted with opposing ideas. I hope he is allowed to tour making speeches and participating in debates because he is failing spectacularly every time I see him. The clock is ticking on his 15 minutes.

I said it before and I will say it again, if he is so great because of his being white and his IQ what has he done? What does he have to show for being white, born upper middle class with every benefit in the world? All I see is a underachiever born on third base who is now on first base holding up his participation trophy talking about how awesome he is because of what other people accomplished in the past. I am Black and I do more for my fellow Americans than this guy ever did. He should go back to Europe, but even they do not want him- he is a net drain and loss for society and a step back for his family name and legacy. He should be a Doctor contributing to society, instead he is a race troll-sad.

Based on that summary, I don't really understand how this guy is any more respectable than your average liberal activist with a masters degree in gender studies.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Roosh - 12-07-2016

The clock is ticking on his 15 minutes.

Disagree. Right now the media needs him to represent the big bad Nazi angle for counter signaling. As long as he keeps doing speeches and granting interviews, you will keep hearing about him. The only way he goes away is if he just quits.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Roosh - 12-07-2016

Media spin:

He may be the only man besides Trump who can trigger leftists and the media more than I can.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Dusty - 12-07-2016

I don't like his speaking style. Flowery language and faggy voice and cadence.

If you like this type of ideology, Jared Taylor is much better and more effective.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Fightersword - 12-07-2016

Yeah I noticed this schism forming a little while before it really started to split. Tons of the so called more 'centrist' in the group we're trying to basically chicken out and turn against us, so in my circles we ended up kicking a lot of them.

And Roosh I always felt like you were the guy the media likes to turn to to attack after they get their shit kicked in by someone like Trump. A lot of the time it seemed like they'd kick up a conspiracy about you or someone else in these circles whenever they got caught out for the bullcrap they spew.

Quote: (12-07-2016 07:24 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

The clock is ticking on his 15 minutes.

Disagree. Right now the media needs him to represent the big bad Nazi angle for counter signaling. As long as he keeps doing speeches and granting interviews, you will keep hearing about him. The only way he goes away is if he just quits.
He is a right wing Brianna Wu or Anita Sarkiesian type. An attention whore making it all about him but when the initial buzz dies down, so will the Patreon money.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - debeguiled - 12-07-2016

I would like to see a debate between Richard Spencer and Tariq Nasheed.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Disco_Volante - 12-07-2016

Whites having their own homeland like every other race is a separate issue from whether you think whites are superior or not.

Aborigines, Somalis deserve their own ethnic lands with their people. Maybe they are lower IQ and primitive but that's not relevant to a people having their own community. No one questions that they get their own territories. Somalia is bigger than Germany, no one complains that it lacks diversity.

So why can't whites have our own territories? That's what this is about, the quality / IQ arguments are secondary to that core concept. The only conclusion is they want to genocide whites.

Quote: (12-07-2016 11:44 AM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

Whites having their own homeland like every other race is a separate issue from whether you think whites are superior or not.

Aborigines, Somalis deserve their own ethnic lands with their people. Maybe they are lower IQ and primitive but that's not relevant to a people having their own community. No one questions that they get their own territories. Somalia is bigger than Germany, no one complains that it lacks diversity.

So why can't whites have our own territories? That's what this is about, the quality / IQ arguments are secondary to that core concept. The only conclusion is they want to genocide whites.
Go to Russia, it is as white as it gets. They are not Anglo Saxons and Hitler considered them genetically inferior but it is a huge country with almost all white people.

Fun facts about Russia:
21,603 murders in Russia(2009) vs 13,636 murders in the United States 13,636 (2009)

143.5 million Russian citizens vs 318.9 million US citizens

So Russia had more murders overall in raw numbers and per captia with less than half of the United States population, no 2nd Amendment right to firearms (strict prohibition on guns actually) and a homogeneous population-so Homogeneity +Proximity=War? Tell Heartiste his equation has been challenged, seems Russia is a low trust society despite homogeneity and hard right rule.You cannot blame Obama, interracial dating and diversity for those numbers. Maybe the murder rate is so high because Putin is so Alpha?

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - kaotic - 12-07-2016

Quote: (12-07-2016 12:29 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Maybe the murder rate is so high because Putin is so Alpha?

Because Russia is the wild west and fucking crazy as fuck - well at least that's what I learned from all those Russian dashcam videos. [Image: lol.gif]

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Disco_Volante - 12-07-2016

Atlanta - So you agree whites should be allowed to have their own nations the way other races do?

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Space Cowboy - 12-07-2016

Quote: (12-07-2016 12:56 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

Atlanta - So you agree whites should be allowed to have their own nations the way other races do?

What do you mean by this? You used Africa as an example earlier but there are millions of Indians, South Asians, and Chinese living in those countries. They're just too shitty for most of the rest of the world to want to live there.