Roosh V Forum
Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options (/thread-44508.html)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Apollo21 - 08-14-2015

That statement is a little self defeating. Who is she going to date? Herself?

That only applies if the guy doesn't actually bring anything to the table.
Some girls should reconsider their decisions...especially if they're with guys
who are no good for them.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - coverdoc - 08-16-2015

Definitely self defeating. A statement like that comes down to high value vs low value men.
Example: One of my boys not really doing shit with his life, but is an approach machine. He constantly worries about keeping 7's+ around. Compared to another one of my boys who just graduated from top law school, over 6 feet. He genuinely doesn't give a shit if a bitch comes or goes and get's hit up occasionally by 7's+ who are in relationships.

High value men are never worried about attractive chicks leaving, because there are always more younger hotter versions in the sea. Low value men wonder about those things.

-CD

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - RickyWax - 08-17-2015

Quote: (05-26-2015 11:09 PM)BossOfBosses Wrote:  

Being a black guy, you should use your "mysterious" factor to your advantage. Chicks dig mysterious, dark, brooding guys. The fact that black men are not only inherently different and mysterious, but also kind of rare (only 7% of the population) enhances the mystery and coolness factor you should be exploiting. Being "unfamiliar" should work for you, not against you.

Brooding rap/trap music (Jeezy,Rocko, etc) really cuts through and captures the essense of this mindset and listening to their stuff can put you in the right state of mind for this.

Tldr: Use differences/race to work for you not against you can dramatically improve your game and up your value.

My two cents (new to this forum)

This advice is only counterproductive unless the girl you approach is predispose to liking black guys in the first place. Trying to make your blackness as an advantage only highlights the fact that it's a disadvantage (unless she's into black guys). The only way to improve is to compensate on your lack of. And this applies to any guy that approaches girls that aren't into them. Whether it be to have more game, higher status, etc.

Take a white guy that approaches a girl that's into black guys. No matter how good being "white" is, he's going to struggle whereas a black guy would have a better chance at closing this type of girl. If he wants to up his value and stand a chance, he would need to show how "black" he is or bring A+ game instead of trying to use his whiteness because he's already at a disadvantage and using it would only hurt him.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 08-17-2015

^ Your posts all have the same negative tone.

Since you are well travelled and have experience, why not drop some intel what you have found works for you.

Tell us some of your favourite places?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - RickyWax - 08-17-2015

Quote: (08-17-2015 10:04 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

^ Your posts all have the same negative tone.

Since you are well travelled and have experience, why not drop some intel what you have found works for you.

Tell us some of your favourite places?

There's a difference between being negative and being real. The idea that my posts are "negative" are your perceptions. All I'm doing is trying to bring awareness because remaining oblivious to the situation would cause confusion. There's going to be a obvious difference in results gaming the standard white girl between a white guy (things being all equal). And a obvious difference if we both gamed a black loving white girl.

I think I've already hinted enough in my posts on what works for me...and it's game. If I focused on the niche that's into us, it would be relativity easy but I also wouldn't be getting as much lays because it's a small percent. The reason I'm where I'm at is because I have game, because that's what I need since the majority aren't into black guys thus the requirement of game.

I'd also like to mention that if anyone thinks their results are going to suck have it all wrong. Your results do improve as your game gets better. All I'm saying is that your results are going to be different dependent on what type of girls you approach and that's not random luck.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Apollo21 - 08-17-2015

Game is a bit overrated...most of the time it's a combination of timing and the girl
being into you...and then you not messing it up.

It's a myth that the majority of white girls aren't into black guys.
Just like it's a myth that white girls who love black guys love all black guys.

The truth is, most girls, like anyone else, actually prefer variety. Just because she dates a white guy,
doesn't mean she's automatically not into black guys, or latinos or whatever.

Same goes if I wear a black tie to work, and then the next day I wear a purple tie,
and then the next day it's something different. Variety.

It's mainly due to girls liking variety that once you start getting into hundreds of interactions
and approaches, that everyone starts to have a decent chance regardless of skin color.

Quote: (08-17-2015 03:28 PM)Apollo21 Wrote:  

Game is a bit overrated...most of the time it's a combination of timing and the girl
being into you...and then you not messing it up.

If I happen to come across a girl that is predispose into liking black guys then sure, all I have to do is not mess up but this is not game. Game is a tool to help create a temporary status boost whether verbal or non verbal that you're better then other guys with women that aren't into you in hopes that you'll pull. Now game is overrated only if you were gaming 8+ women because the rules are different but 95% of women are in the 4-7 range so if you have game you should do decent.

It's a myth that the majority of white girls aren't into black guys.
Just like it's a myth that white girls who love black guys love all black guys.

If you notice, there are more white women then black men, so just from a number standpoint, it's possible for most to not be into black guys. There's also a difference between a woman that is into black guys and a woman that's into you because you have good game which a lot here seem to misinterpret as the girl liking black guys.

If you pay attention you'll notice that these black fetish girls do in fact only like black guys. They're not going to sleep with any white guys or any other guy who isn't black. And when I mean black guys, I'm talking about those that are the stereotypical swaged out guys. A black guy that's nerdy isn't seen as "black" to these girls.

The truth is, most girls, like anyone else, actually prefer variety. Just because she dates a white guy,
doesn't mean she's automatically not into black guys, or latinos or whatever.

Same goes if I wear a black tie to work, and then the next day I wear a purple tie,
and then the next day it's something different. Variety.

It's mainly due to girls liking variety that once you start getting into hundreds of interactions
and approaches, that everyone starts to have a decent chance regardless of skin color.

A false analogy. Changing ones tie is easy. A womans sexual preference, not so much. It's not that simple for a woman who prefers a tall guy with red hair to change up and all of a sudden sleep with a short guy with brown hair.

Again, this is only an assumption/theory on your part. If girls "prefer" variety, then that implies everybody is on equal grounds but that's not the case at all. There's a reason our results are different then that of a white guy gaming white girls. It's not impossible, you can still pull but not at the same ease/regularity of that of someone in their "market" so to speak. There's a reason "outsiders" have to put in more work for less then that of guys who are the right "product" when gaming outside their "market".

Now take a short guy for example, he's at a disadvantage relative to a tall guy but he can still pull. The difference is that he has to approach more and have more going for him but he can still pull. Now when he eventually finds a girl who's open and he pulls, does that disprove that height doesn't matter? No. He can pull but just not at the same level of results of that of a tall guy (things being all equal).

Now this is where I'm sure PUA companies have made lots of money from saying how race/looks/status/etc don't matter. This creates an issue where people overestimate being different or not their type and think it bypasses other metrics and somehow make them more attractive thinking they'll pull more as a result.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 08-19-2015

Ricky, you say that PUA companies put out a false notion that we are all equal and game is what is needed. You say that there are certain characteristics that will play a part above game and influence results. That's fair enough but what do you suggest the men who don't fit these parts do? You cannot control race or height. So what do the black men who want to date broadly do in your opinion?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Rawthentic - 08-19-2015

As a result of my Caribbean ancestry, I'm actually a mix of several races and only 25% black - although, that is what many women identify me as.

This entire notion of women being "into black guys" I find is rather non-sensical. Would we say that white girls are "into white guys"? I don't think so. As has been mentioned here, and based on my experience - there are four categories of girls (in general):

A: Girls who seek out only black guys
B: Girls will date anyone, but could be particularly intrigued by black guys (or any particular race, for that matter)
C: Girls who will date anyone
D: Girls who will absolutely not date black guys

In terms of personal success, I would say the bucket distribution for me has been 10% A's, 20% B's & 70% C's.

The critical mass of girls ALWAYS falls into Bucket C. A strategy that focuses on optimizing this bucket, in my opinion, creates the largest demonstrable impact on the success of gaming as a black man.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 08-19-2015

Quote: (08-19-2015 08:34 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Ricky, you say that PUA companies put out a false notion that we are all equal and game is what is needed. You say that there are certain characteristics that will play a part above game and influence results. That's fair enough but what do you suggest the men who don't fit these parts do? You cannot control race or height. So what do the black men who want to date broadly do in your opinion?

I can't figure out why you guys are feeding this troll.

Anybody that's really down for this thing of ours would just share the knowledge without all this pretentiousness.

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Apollo21 - 08-19-2015

Quote: (08-19-2015 09:37 AM)Rawthentic Wrote:  

As a result of my Caribbean ancestry, I'm actually a mix of several races and only 25% black - although, that is what many women identify me as.

This entire notion of women being "into black guys" I find is rather non-sensical. Would we say that white girls are "into white guys"? I don't think so. As has been mentioned here, and based on my experience - there are four categories of girls (in general):

A: Girls who seek out only black guys
B: Girls will date anyone, but could be particularly intrigued by black guys (or any particular race, for that matter)
C: Girls who will date anyone
D: Girls who will absolutely not date black guys

In terms of personal success, I would say the bucket distribution for me has been 10% A's, 20% B's & 70% C's.

The critical mass of girls ALWAYS falls into Bucket C. A strategy that focuses on optimizing this bucket, in my opinion, creates the largest demonstrable impact on the success of gaming as a black man.

Well said. And most of the time it comes down to personality and chemistry.
Especially when there's nothing else in the way like it used to be in 40s,50s and 60's.

Everybody knows that Attraction isn't just based on skin color. It's actually
a variety of factors that all have different weights with each girl you encounter.

That's why gaming as a black man is no really different than anyone else.
Some girls will luv you and some girls won't.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - BossOfBosses - 08-19-2015

Quote: (08-17-2015 07:49 AM)RickyWax Wrote:  

This advice is only counterproductive unless the girl you approach is predispose to
liking black guys in the first place. Trying to make your blackness as an advantage
only highlights the fact that it's a disadvantage (unless she's into black guys).

The only way to improve is to compensate on your lack of. And this applies to any
guy that approaches girls that aren't into them. Whether it be to have more game,
higher status, etc.

Take a white guy that approaches a girl that's into black guys. No matter how good
being "white" is, he's going to struggle whereas a black guy would have a better
chance at closing this type of girl. If he wants to up his value and stand a
chance, he would need to show how "black" he is or bring A+ game instead of trying to use his whiteness because he's already at a disadvantage and using it would only
hurt him.

I disagree. Game is about the manipulation of value/perception. If you could sum it
up in one sentence, that's what it is. That's why game and sales are so similar as
has been noted many times on this forum.

Mystery is form of power. Mystery positions a man to be more valuable because he
some amazing potential that the woman does not yet know about, creating curiosity
in the woman. Eventually even the most stubborn/prejudiced woman will give in out
of fomo (fear of missing out).

A black man's outsider status, if leveraged right, further enhances his mystery,
and thus his power. It makes him, in a sense, untouchable. Wearing caps, stylish
long coats, black suits, eye shadow (rockstar tip) and other "mystery enhancing"
fashion items further increases the effect.

This is one of the reasons why James Bond was and is popular with the ladies.

Black men need game that works to leverage their strengths and differentiates from "white guy" game to make themselves competitive.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - coverdoc - 08-19-2015

RickyWax does make good arguments sometimes, but I agree with WIA. He is overly pretentious for absolutely no reason. Myself and others respect the way he formulate his thoughts into words, but sheesh this dude needs to chill the fuck out. Everyone here is being cool and sharing info, having friendly discussions/debates about (insert whatever). You come through sounding pretentious and albeit not that helpful.

Sounds like you've been to a lot of places, but you still have yet to drop some knowledge on good places to go, not even as a black man, just as a man. Instead you reiterate the same better than thou troll like post.

Side note, i'd love to have a podcast discussing different types of black women not only stateside but abroad as well. From corporate egotistical chicks, to hippies, hood, africans in Africa, 2nd gen african chick in the U.S, southern vs Northern or western U.S. etc

-CD

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 08-19-2015

Coverdoc, we will incorporate the different types of black woman into the next podcast.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - RickyWax - 08-19-2015

Quote: (08-19-2015 08:34 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Exactly, you can't change your race or any other physical trait. That's why I strive towards working on things you can if you're looking to game women outside your "market". I mention game because overall, with game alone you'll do decent anywhere. I've seen and know plenty of guys who are jacked/good-looking/money but struggle in general with the odd 6/ex-carosalrider that's interested. With that said, if you want to maximize your chances then trying to fit in with game is going to do a whole lot better for you overall then trying to use/highlight your "blackness".

The reason I don't advocate "black" advice is because it is only limited to those that are predispose to black guys in the first place. Take my asian friend for example, why does he do so much better then most asian guys out there with white women. Because he's not "asian", he fits in and has game, so overall he does better with white girls then that of an asian that's clearly different who is only going to get the odd fetish anime type here and there.

Quote: (08-19-2015 12:33 PM)BossOfBosses Wrote:  

Mystery is form of power. Mystery positions a man to be more valuable because he
some amazing potential that the woman does not yet know about, creating curiosity
in the woman. Eventually even the most stubborn/prejudiced woman will give in out
of fomo (fear of missing out).

A black man's outsider status, if leveraged right, further enhances his mystery,
and thus his power. It makes him, in a sense, untouchable. Wearing caps, stylish
long coats, black suits, eye shadow (rockstar tip) and other "mystery enhancing"
fashion items further increases the effect.

Again, this only works with girls that are already predispose to liking black guys in someway. If a woman is looking for a white guy then she wants a "white" guy, so a white guy that talks all "hood" isn't going to get her either. Remember you can't game a woman if you're not in the competition in the first place, so there's no way of winning regardless of whatever trick you have. So leveraging your "blackness" is only hurting you.

Take a GDI that wants a girl from a top sorority. Doesn't matter what he does, he's not going to pull one because he wouldn't be noticed or be on her radar. In other words, he's not in the competition. If he wants to stand a chance then joining a top frat is the only option. Trying to be different/mysterious/odd does nothing for him.

Quote: (08-19-2015 12:33 PM)BossOfBosses Wrote:  

Black men need game that works to leverage their strengths and differentiates from "white guy" game to make themselves competitive.

As I said, you can't game a woman if you're not in the competition in the first place. Secondly trying to find ways to leverage your blackness in a positive light is only going to work on and bring in girls who are predispose to liking black guys, so it's counterproductive when gaming girls that aren't into black guys.

For example, I use to play D1 football. When we would have our parties, the groupies were only looking for someone that played on the team. Do you think a random party goer is going to pull one over me? Nope. It wouldn't matter what he did because she wouldn't care.

Quote: (08-19-2015 11:22 AM)Apollo21 Wrote:  

That's why gaming as a black man is no really different than anyone else.
Some girls will luv you and some girls won't.

Of course it's no different. The argument here is that an "outsider" is clearly going to get more No's and less options outside their "market".

Also this is for those that think I'm being "negative" and whatnot. I'm not trying to be pity here with the "you can't get her" tone. I'm just bringing awareness to something that's real. With the information, it would help you make better decisions when wanting to game outside your "market" because your results are clearly going to be affected since you're an "outsider".

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 08-19-2015

So in a nutshell.

Black guys can only get with women that are predisposed to them, unless of course they have "game".

Also they shouldn't get their hopes up, unless they have game. Correct?

I think you need to leave America and come to Canada, not Toronto of course.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - BossOfBosses - 08-19-2015

Rickywax, I see what your saying but everything is contextual. Are you saying a chick, no matter what, under any circumstances won't fuck with a black dude if not predisposed?

I can think of a number of situations that prove you wrong. Porn being one of them. 52% of white porn chicks have done interracial. Does that mean 52% of white girls are "predisposed" to fucking black dudes?

Those same "groupie" chicks you'd probably see fucking that "random" guy in another context, just not at a D1 football party.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - game_ethic - 08-19-2015

Quote:RickyWax Wrote:

Remember you can't game a woman if you're not in the competition in the first place, so there's no way of winning regardless of whatever trick you have.
[Image: laugh3.gif]

Is this guy serious?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 08-20-2015

Not sure I'm understanding Ricky wax too well. On the one hand, he mentions that bringing your best game evens the odds for a man of any colour. I agree with that, but on the other hand, he posts head scratching stuff like the above quote.

Wuts up wit dat?

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - RickyWax - 08-20-2015

Quote: (08-19-2015 07:23 PM)BossOfBosses Wrote:  

Rickywax, I see what your saying but everything is contextual. Are you saying a chick, no matter what, under any circumstances won't fuck with a black dude if not predisposed?

The argument here is that when you're using "black" guy game or using your blackness to get a woman, you're only going to get one that was already predispose to liking black guys. And when you're using your "blackness", you're implying that you're looking for a girl that wants black guys. So yes, a girl has to be already predispose to liking black guys if you want to pull using your "blackness".

That's why minorities or outsiders who stay away from the stereotypical image, fit in and have game do better as a whole then minorities who don't because they're not seen as an "outsider" or seen as "white". And as I mentioned before, if a girl prefers a white guy then she wants a "white" guy.

Take my asian friend for example again, he does fine with white women but he's not seen as "asian" to these women. Now does that mean those white women are into asian guys because they slept with him? No, it means that they're into white guys and that's exactly what he is, "white" but with an asian exterior. If he was "asian", do you think his results would be the same? Nope.

I can think of a number of situations that prove you wrong. Porn being one of them. 52% of white porn chicks have done interracial. Does that mean 52% of white girls are "predisposed" to fucking black dudes?

Those same "groupie" chicks you'd probably see fucking that "random" guy in another context, just not at a D1 football party.

Porn and the real world are two different worlds. Porn is heavily skewed. The average pornstar is more open minded towards the topic of sex, high self esstem, etc, so does that mean that the average woman is like this? No.

And no, it doesn't mean that 52% of white women are predisposed to f-cking black guys. When 52% of white porn chicks have done interracial, it means exactly that, that 52% of white porn chicks were predispose to fucking black guys. It doesn't represent white women as a whole.

You also have to keep in mind that in porn specifically, "interracial" is black and white. A white porn chick fucking an latino/asian isn't seen as interracial. So if we were to go by the original definition of interracial, the percent would be higher since white porn chicks who don't do "interracial" have done scenes with an latino/asian.

With that said, it just proves what I've been saying. If you want a girl that's not into black guys, working on trying to fit in with game actually helps then using your blackness that is only counterproductive unless you want a girl that's into black guys. Just look at what I said above, a white porn chick who isn't into "interracial" who is given a scene with a performer that happens to be asian wouldn't mind doing it because in the porn world it's not "interracial".

This implies they have common interest which they clearly don't. These two wouldn't cross paths socially in the first place. Again, you can't win if you're not in the competition in the first place.

Take a VS model. 99.99% of guys are never going to meet one. A woman like this isn't going to be at your random pub joes bar. So that alone means they'll never get one.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - AWISEMAN - 08-20-2015

Hello, i really enjoyed listening to your podcast, it really inspired me as a black man living in America, i have really missed out on opportunities to meet women abroad because i feel that as long as im here in America, i have no chance with the women i find attractive here, i have been standing on the sidelines for many years, watching other men enjoy the company, dating and sex life with beautiful women. I desire this as well , very much

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 08-20-2015

Quote: (08-20-2015 02:10 AM)RickyWax Wrote:  

Take a VS model. 99.99% of guys are never going to meet one. A woman like this isn't going to be at your random pub joes bar. So that alone means they'll never get one.

VS models have to eat and go out in public. Since they don't live in an alternate universe, men can meet them and game them. Game is not limited to the bar, pub or club environment.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 08-20-2015

Quote: (08-20-2015 04:27 AM)AWISEMAN Wrote:  

Hello, i really enjoyed listening to your podcast, it really inspired me as a black man living in America, i have really missed out on opportunities to meet women abroad because i feel that as long as im here in America, i have no chance with the women i find attractive here, i have been standing on the sidelines for many years, watching other men enjoy the company, dating and sex life with beautiful women. I desire this as well , very much

Thank you for listening and the kind words.

The world is a big place outside America, still time to explore.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - BossOfBosses - 08-20-2015

Quote:Quote:

The argument here is that when you're using "black" guy game or using your blackness to get a woman, you're only going to get one that was already predispose to liking black guys. And when you're using your "blackness", you're implying that you're looking for a girl that wants black guys. So yes, a girl has to be already predispose to liking black guys if you want to pull using your "blackness".

I'm not talking about using "stereotypical black guy" game, I'm talking about owning and leveraging your outsider status. A status that comes as a side effect of being black. Kind of like peacocking.

She's not necessarily looking for "black guys", just a good time. If you can provide her that good, emotionally stimulating time, you can game her. But it has to be on your terms.

The simple fact of the matter is you can't compete with white guys at "white guy" game. If a girl is into white dudes, she's not going to go for a "white wannabe" or second-hand minority. Why? If she's into white guys she wants white guys, not guys who can pretend or fit into being a white guy.

Second I don't know enough facts about your asian friend to judge the situation, game-wise. My guess is the girls are "predisposed" to liking asian dudes and you don't yet realize it.

And no, it doesn't mean that 52% of white women are predisposed to f-cking black guys. When 52% of white porn chicks have done interracial, it means exactly that, that 52% of white porn chicks were predispose to fucking black guys. It doesn't represent white women as a whole.

You also have to keep in mind that in porn specifically, "interracial" is black and white. A white porn chick fucking an latino/asian isn't seen as interracial. So if we were to go by the original definition of interracial, the percent would be higher since white porn chicks who don't do "interracial" have done scenes with an latino/asian.

That's because in "interracial" porn there's more of a contrast and it's seen as more "taboo" due to the historical situation between whites/blacks. Girls are told to do it later in their careers when they can get the most money. They also fuck light-skinned/mixed black dudes and it's not called interracial.

My point is, a higher percentage of porn girls fuck black dudes than the general white girl population, because the context has changed. Get them in a different context where you are not at a disadvantage and the odds change in your favor.

Basically like a game.

Moma said:

VS models have to eat and go out in public. Since they don't live in an alternate universe, men can meet them and game them. Game is not limited to the bar, pub or club environment.

Exactly.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 08-20-2015

Everyone has their point of view, I am not here to change that.

I have dated a few girls who had not dated a black guy before, I was able to get them at the right time. I could come on here and say I used "game" but that isn't keeping it 100.

I know black dudes outside of America, who are killing it. The sad truth is these guys probably don't have half of what the average black guy on this forum has. What they do have is a mouth and big balls to approach any women they like in ANY surroundings.

Having a nice ride, apartment, money, good build etc is great, but a wise old man told me that he can roll up to any girl on his ten speed bike and game her. The sad truth is that I have seen him do it.

I don't know which girls are pre-disposed to black men, frankly I don't care. I do know every girl is pre-disposed to dick.

If you have listened to our podcasts, you have heard most guests talk about dealing with girls outside of their realm.

Archie picking up a confederate flag wearing chick at a country bar in Texas.

Kai dealing with girls in rural China, who more than likely haven't seen a black guy.

Distant Light gaming model bitches in NYC, preferring tall Asian girls.

Jof Superman running game without any excuses.

Yours truly, meeting girls in many countries who are half my age or more. Even in my own city, I had to turn away the 18 year old Vietnam intern hottie at my work. She ignored all the other "white college dudes" that would be more age appropriate for her.