Roosh V Forum
The Poland thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Poland thread (/thread-4184.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

The Poland thread - ManAbout - 08-21-2011

Quote: (08-20-2011 10:21 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

If she said it was her lifetime dream I'd probably quit her right there. I simply can't keep up with stupidity, too much pressure.

If you are looking for intellectual conversations with women, you are looking in the wrong place. Regardless of their age.

The Poland thread - Roosh - 08-21-2011

Oldnemesis' ideal match sounds like Ayn Rand.

The Poland thread - Magic - 08-21-2011

Quote: (08-21-2011 09:30 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

When do the students get back?

Also what is the best airline for domestic flights in Poland?

at the last two weeks of september,

domestic flights not good in Poland

The Poland thread - Samseau - 08-21-2011

Quote: (08-14-2011 09:05 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I wanted to share some thoughts on Poznan during the month of August.

Bottom line: It's really really bad.

1. The clubs are mostly dead. A couple of them have temporarily shut down. Saturday is really the only reliable night, whereas before you could party 5 times a week.

2. The sex ratio has gotten worse, from a starting point that wasn't that great to begin with. I'm talking 4 guys for every girl in some spots. I've stepped foot into clubs that were 6 to 1.

3. The girls are older and more likely to be a local. Due to wanting to protect their reputation, they don't move nearly as fast as the college girls. I met a girl who admitted she hasn't gotten laid in a year, but dissed me and every other guy the night I met her.

4. The girls put much less effort into their appearance. Last night more than half of the girls were wearing ballet flats. Before over 80% would be wearing heels. There are still girls who look sexy, but it's much less.

5. Attitudes are much higher. I'm actually getting blown out every few approaches. Before this did not happen. Local women are not nearly as friendly. They have a "my shit don't stink" vibe, because they know their power is increased when the students are gone. I always see this one older Polish woman (about 32) who is a 6 and a single mother but she is acting like the queen of the club. She thinks she's a celebrity.

6. English is not as common. About half of the girls don't speak it and usually don't want to indulge my basic Polish for a couple minutes.

7. Very mediocre quality. Before I could easily do 10 approaches a night on girls who were 7s and above, but I'd be lucky to approach two 7s a night now. I've had to lower my standards.

8. A lot more cockblocking. It's happening every other approach. Now I'm seeing pretty girls with ugly fat hog girlfriends, whereas before the whole group would be pretty.

9. Day game is a good alternative, but even there I'm seeing fewer younger girls. Mostly it's the older professional type, which I don't normally go for.

May was amazing, June was still good, and then July it took a turn for the worst. While I'm currently banging a nice girl, I haven't gotten a new notch in two weeks, which is the longest that has happened in Poznan. I talked to a Latino expat who lived here for three years and he says it's like that every August, and to be patient.

To give you an idea of the difficulties, this week I went out four nights and did about 25 approaches. I also did about 5 day approaches in the mall. My tally:

4 phone numbers (2 were high quality that I will pursue)
1 makeout/grope session in the club that ended due to a cockblock

During May, I would have banged at least twice from that type of effort.

In conclusion, DO NOT come during July or August. It's funny how in DC you "bun up" with a girl in the winter, but in Poznan you do that in August. Right now I'm not assuming that October will be better than May. It's possible I came during a sweet spot and it won't be duplicated again. We shall see.

Jesus, it sounds like you just described Boston. Getting new notches for me this summer has required a shitload of work. And just to make sure I wasn't turning into a deformed beta, I went to NYC for a weekend and picked up a new notch in less than 10 approaches!

I believe what you've described, Roosh, is true of all college towns. Summer time = death

The Poland thread - oldnemesis - 08-21-2011

Quote: (08-21-2011 06:13 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

At least a dozen girls have told me that her dream is going to America.

This one is fine. Assuming they're thinking about moving to America and not just visiting (Poland nationals don't even need a visa, so all they need is to shell out $900 or so), this may be considered a valid lifetime dream, as this is something pretty hard to achieve.

The Poland thread - iknowexactly - 08-22-2011

Quote: (08-21-2011 10:58 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

This one is fine. Assuming they're thinking about moving to America and not just visiting (Poland nationals don't even need a visa, so all they need is to shell out $900 or so), this may be considered a valid lifetime dream, as this is something pretty hard to achieve.

Can't cute ones come here as tourists and with liberal use of sex generate a marriage or some kind of change of status visa?

The Poland thread - Lumiere - 08-22-2011

Quote: (08-21-2011 07:06 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I believe what you've described, Roosh, is true of all college towns. Summer time = death

Not just college towns.

Buenos Aires empties out during their summer (Jan / Feb) and Madrid is dead in August too.

The Poland thread - MiXX - 08-22-2011

This is also Confirmed for the small cities of US like Fargo and Grand Forks, ND. I got notches here, but the place nearly operates on 25% of the available girls here during summer.

It picks up when school season begins. Only tier 1 cities have reliable ratios during summer months like Miami or NYC.

Mixx

The Poland thread - thegmanifesto - 08-22-2011

Summertime is best for:

European Beachtowns

Southern California Beachtowns.

The Poland thread - oldnemesis - 08-23-2011

Quote: (08-22-2011 12:14 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Can't cute ones come here as tourists and with liberal use of sex generate a marriage or some kind of change of status visa?

They can, and some even do. But only very few of them. Poland is not as shitty as it used to be, and - let's be honest - USA is not as good as it used to be as well.

The Poland thread - kozaczek - 08-27-2011

actually if you are Pole, you need visa to go to USA. Even if you want to do just sightseeing.

When a Polish girl is telling you that she wants to see USA, that doesn't mean she really wants to do it. It's pure courtesy in 90% of the cases. It's like you say to Polish girls: "oh, your English is so good" while actually it sucks [Image: smile.gif]

The Poland thread - MiXX - 08-27-2011

Quote: (08-27-2011 03:28 PM)kozaczek Wrote:  

actually if you are Pole, you need visa to go to USA. Even if you want to do just sightseeing.

When a Polish girl is telling you that she wants to see USA, that doesn't mean she really wants to do it. It's pure courtesy in 90% of the cases. It's like you say to Polish girls: "oh, your English is so good" while actually it sucks [Image: smile.gif]

Yeah, but we are hoping to get ass by stating her English is good. [Image: lol.gif]

Mixx

Quote: (08-27-2011 04:32 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Yeah, but we are hoping to get ass by stating her English is good. [Image: lol.gif]

Mixx

I see. We just try to be nice, I guess. You know, in foreign media Poland is shown as a country where people are unfriendly, never smile, etc. We, Polish girls want to change this image, haha [Image: smile.gif]

BTW, am I the only Pole on this forum?

The Poland thread - MiXX - 08-27-2011

Quote: (08-27-2011 04:48 PM)kozaczek Wrote:  

We, Polish girls want to change this image, haha [Image: smile.gif]

wwwwwoooaaahh! Did I just read you are female?

Here we go again......

Smithers!!......Release the hounds!

Mixx

The Poland thread - Roosh - 08-27-2011

Quote:Quote:

8. No girls. Their opinions or comments are not welcome here unless they post a naked picture of their body with a sign that says 'Roosh'.

If she doesn't want to post a naked picture then she can lurk, though no posting.

Quote: (08-27-2011 05:01 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (08-27-2011 04:48 PM)kozaczek Wrote:  

We, Polish girls want to change this image, haha [Image: smile.gif]

wwwwwoooaaahh! Did I just read you are female?

Here we go again......

Smithers!!......Release the hounds!

Mixx

yeah, I'm a Central European girl from PL. And this is probably my last post, because my intuition tells me that I'll be banned. Just my luck :/

The Poland thread - iknowexactly - 08-27-2011

Note the very subtle, unconscious probably, attempt to spread insidious discouragement -- incredible, largely due to women's automatic ability to mimic/maintain a belittling indiffererence.

The OP: " Oh, we just say we want to go to US because we're just being nice."

We don't really mean the nice things we say to you-- but that's "being nice."

So dishonesty is now a virtue.

The bizarre, pretzel logic of deflating, narcissistic woman.

No wonder alert men start to view them as sex appliances with an optionally-activated womb.

All the more reason to associate with only those women whose actions actually benefit you. Their duplicity is fundamental
and beyond their ability to modify.

Their words have to be in every instance completely taken as insincere, this is even worse than those of a liar who has a coherent motive. The woman's speech is that of a bullshitter, who gets carried away with what is said, and doesn't even know if what is said is true or not, due to her inability to perceive objective reality.

Some just-- until 35-- look real good and can have your children. Some can and will cook. Anything else beyond that is a bonus.

There's some hounding for you!

[Image: banana.gif]

The Poland thread - Pilgrim37 - 08-28-2011

Give her a chance..she might give you some local insights ...maybe...but a picture post is a must.
A man must know what he's dealing with!

The Poland thread - The Duke - 08-28-2011

I'm not sure if you noticed but she updated her profile pic...not bad. Kozaczek, I find Poles to be very friendly people.

The Poland thread - UgSlayer - 08-28-2011

Quote: (08-28-2011 09:03 PM)The Duke Wrote:  

I'm not sure if you noticed but she updated her profile pic...not bad. Kozaczek, I find Poles to be very friendly people.
It's not her

The Poland thread - oldnemesis - 08-29-2011

I checked Timatic and you're correct. I apologize for misunderstanding.

The Poland thread - afronoob - 08-29-2011

Quote: (08-12-2011 03:49 PM)gig Wrote:  

Give it a few seconds..

Hahahahaha! Women really must learn to handle their booze. A puking hoe is as much a turn-off as a stinkfinger. I understand why some guys make it a point to never buy drinks.

The Poland thread - drymarro - 08-30-2011

You are not the only Pole. I'm American but I have dual citizenship in Poland as well. I'm in Poland right now actually in Radom but I'm mainly here to visit family.. but still going out with the cousins and talking to girls.

The Poland thread - Luckystar - 09-12-2011

Roosh, would you mind giving us an update on Poland when you get a chance. How's Sept goin? Any changes on the scene? Better/worse?

The Poland thread - Roosh - 09-12-2011

Not much in the way of updates. I've been sick with the flue the passed week. Just going to the grocery store though I notice a lot more talent out and about.