Roosh V Forum
100 million dollars to marry a transwoman. Would you do it? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: 100 million dollars to marry a transwoman. Would you do it? (/thread-65663.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

100 million dollars to marry a transwoman. Would you do it? - PolymathGuru - 11-07-2017

Quote: (11-07-2017 11:35 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Yes absolutely. Fuck dignity, Id be set for life , and could help out my family.

This. I have no problem being a gay gigolo for trannies for rest of my life. You always have side plates for the real thing.

100 million dollars to marry a transwoman. Would you do it? - Kona - 11-07-2017

I voted yes.

Aloha!

100 million dollars to marry a transwoman. Would you do it? - PapayaTapper - 11-07-2017

100 million dollars to marry a transwoman. Would you do it? - YoungBlade - 11-07-2017

Quote: (11-07-2017 01:45 PM)Kona Wrote:  

I voted yes.

Aloha!

INTO THE BOG

[Image: tumblr_inline_n5b07wWs3N1qcmgop.jpg]

100 million dollars to marry a transwoman. Would you do it? - behnam - 11-07-2017

yummy. yes.

100 million dollars to marry a transwoman. Would you do it? - DJ-Matt - 11-07-2017

Quote: (11-07-2017 07:41 AM)Redpillmaster Wrote:  

5. If at anytime in the 10 years, your wife divorces you then you do not get the money

Not only no but FUCK NO. Men here wouldn't take that deal even if she wasn't a tranny.

100 million dollars to marry a transwoman. Would you do it? - lookslikeit - 11-07-2017

hot trans are actually charging men for sex. So no, no one is giving you money for fucking a trans let alone $100m.

100 million dollars to marry a transwoman. Would you do it? - Captainstabbin - 11-07-2017

Quote: (11-07-2017 02:24 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

Quote: (11-07-2017 07:41 AM)Redpillmaster Wrote:  

5. If at anytime in the 10 years, your wife divorces you then you do not get the money

Not only no but FUCK NO. Men here wouldn't take that deal even if she wasn't a tranny.

At the 9 year and 364 day mark, after my father has hanged himself in shame and my mother is in an asylum, it divorces me and I don't get a dime.

Do I get paid if it gets drunk on the honeymoon and "accidentally" falls over the railing on the cruise ship?

100 million dollars to marry a transwoman. Would you do it? - Investment Bro - 11-07-2017

Seriously though, someone tell me how I'm going to differentiate this from a normal woman based on these pictures alone?

I'm sure plenty of you will claim otherwise, but honestly, if I saw the person pictured, I'd believe it was a woman until shown the chop job down below.

100 million dollars to marry a transwoman. Would you do it? - lookslikeit - 11-07-2017

Quote: (11-07-2017 02:34 PM)Investment Bro Wrote:  

Seriously though, someone tell me how I'm going to differentiate this from a normal woman based on these pictures alone?

I'm sure plenty of you will claim otherwise, but honestly, if I saw the person pictured, I'd believe it was a woman until shown the chop job down below.

It depends on multiple factors: the age at which he/she switched, how much he was exposed to male/female hormones, etc...

Some trans are actually, genetically, real women. You'd be surprised that many families and parents do not know/understand the sex of their child and might incorrectly think he is a guy. This happens when she has a hormone imbalance.

She has a real vagina but big clitoris. You might think that a doctor will find that out and correct the issue but in many parts of the poor world this doesn't happen. This is why you find lots of them in Asia where it seems that the populace doesn't care about the poor society (thailand for example)

However, from experience, the male will always have that "strong" look on his eyes. So I'd say if you spend sometime in thailand and "mix a bit" you'll be able to tell.

It's a bit of scary experience because then you'll repulsed by some women because you think they have a bit of "male overdose".

100 million dollars to marry a transwoman. Would you do it? - PolymathGuru - 11-07-2017

Quote: (11-07-2017 02:41 PM)lookslikeit Wrote:  

It depends on multiple factors: the age at which he/she switched, how much he was exposed to male/female hormones, etc...

Some trans are actually, genetically, real women. You'd be surprised that many families and parents do not know/understand the sex of their child and might incorrectly think he is a guy. This happens when she has a hormone imbalance.

She has a real vagina but big clitoris. You might think that a doctor will find that out and correct the issue but in many parts of the poor world this doesn't happen. This is why you find lots of them in Asia where it seems that the populace doesn't care about the poor society (thailand for example)

However, from experience, the male will always have that "strong" look on his eyes. So I'd say if you spend sometime in thailand and "mix a bit" you'll be able to tell.

It's a bit of scary experience because then you'll repulsed by some women because you think they have a bit of "male overdose".

Bullshit and you know it.

Quote: (11-07-2017 02:48 PM)PolymathGuru Wrote:  

Since you started with an accusation I'll pass having a scientific discussion with you.

100 million dollars to marry a transwoman. Would you do it? - Investment Bro - 11-07-2017

Quote: (11-07-2017 02:59 PM)lookslikeit Wrote:  

Since you started with an accusation I'll pass having a scientific discussion with you.

Humor the rest of us. I'm blissfully unaware of the science behind this; and would enjoy learning about it while I take a break from crunching numbers and my Bloomberg.

100 million dollars to marry a transwoman. Would you do it? - porscheguy - 11-07-2017

For $100 million I’d bang it once a week. Hell, I’d hit it daily for the first couple of months if necessary. I’d compliment and cuddle that motherfucker every night.

$100 million is a lot of money.

How many of you have had a job you didn’t like but you stayed with it because you knew it would lead to better things?

[Image: troll.gif]

You honestly want to tell us an artificial vagina is the same as one born out of the womb? You want to tell me a transwoman is genetically a women because she put some estrogen in her body?

Also guys, consider eating television sets. I read on an internet forum that are a good source of protein.

100 million dollars to marry a transwoman. Would you do it? - worldwidetraveler - 11-07-2017

Terrible deal.

This is about transactions and the deal would need to pay on a transaction basis.

$1000 per day for living and sleeping in the same bed.

$100 per kiss.

$500 for an hour out in public as a couple.

$5 million for sex.

$10 million for allowing it to peg you.

That way TigerMandingo can retire within a year depending how bad he wants to get it over with. haha

100 million dollars to marry a transwoman. Would you do it? - Germanicus - 11-07-2017

No. Straight no. Any human born biologically male is male and not female. Regardless of retarded parents and doctors in dirt world countries somehow not being able to tell a small dick from a big clit. So you keep your "scientific" facts to yourself-- there's not much chance of your "scientific" facts being actual empirical science.

Quote: (11-07-2017 03:13 PM)Investment Bro Wrote:  

Humor the rest of us. I'm blissfully unaware of the science behind this; and would enjoy learning about it while I take a break from crunching numbers and my Bloomberg.

You'll need to study embryology deeper. I'll summarize from this quote.

Quote:Quote:

During the first few weeks of fetus development, your baby's internal and external genital structures are the same, regardless of whether you are ultimately going to have a boy or a girl.

They have two sets of organs: one that can develop into the female sex organs (Mullerian duct) and one that can develop into the male sex organs (Wolffian ducts).

The gonads will become ovaries or testicles, the phallus will become a clitoris or a penis, and the genital folds will become labia or scrotum. Which sex organs develop depends on the presence of the male hormone testosterone (in humans, the default sex is female).

So there are two things that influence your sex: The chromosome you ended with, and the amount of hormones administered at the early stages. The chromosome genes should determine the right amount of testosterone but there might be cases or mutations where this doesn't happen. Then you'll get all kind of weird situations (both genital organs, or the wrong one, or one developed more than the other, etc...).

So Hormones also affect your body organs development at the early stages. At later stages, they can't change organes themselves (can't give you a penis from a clitoris though it'll make it bigger) but they can make a man "look like" a woman or vice-versa.

Someone with high-testosterone will show more male features (hair, strong voice, muscles, intelligence, etc..). And so is the reverse. (weak voice, boobs, emotions, etc...)

100 million dollars to marry a transwoman. Would you do it? - hewey - 11-07-2017

[/quote]

What the hell did I just read?

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

100 million dollars to marry a transwoman. Would you do it? - kaotic - 11-07-2017

14 of you mother fuckers need Jesus

[Image: N3c2JpB.gif]

Quote: (11-07-2017 04:43 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

14 of you mother fuckers need Jesus

[Image: N3c2JpB.gif]

According to official RVF polls, 34% are tranny fuckers.

100 million dollars to marry a transwoman. Would you do it? - Matsufubu - 11-07-2017

There's a lot of subversion lately. If we're not banging robots, we're banging trannies. If we're not banging trannies or robots, then fuck having relationships with women because AWALT.

My soul for $100m? No, it's worth more than that, thanks.

14 people said yes...the subversion is working it seems.

100 million dollars to marry a transwoman. Would you do it? - worldwidetraveler - 11-07-2017

100 million dollars to marry a transwoman. Would you do it? - ivansirko - 11-07-2017

Since its difficult to disagree with most of the respondents to the OP....

I want to know who is the moron willing to give up 100 million dollars? Plus any arrangement that lasts 10 years should also include clauses that protect the receivers of the money. What if....lets say OP is giving it up....were to attempt to kill the lovely "couple" so he/she wouldn't have to give up the 100 million?

I dunno....just want to look at it at a different view than having to review tranny photographs.....

100 million dollars to marry a transwoman. Would you do it? - Gustavus Adolphus - 11-07-2017

Quote: (11-07-2017 03:20 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

For $100 million I’d bang it once a week. Hell, I’d hit it daily for the first couple of months if necessary. I’d compliment and cuddle that motherfucker every night.

$100 million is a lot of money.

How many of you have had a job you didn’t like but you stayed with it because you knew it would lead to better things?

You know, Hitting nails with a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter, but you bang one tranny for $100 mil and everyone calls you a....