Roosh V Forum
What's something you want to accomplish at some point in your life? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: What's something you want to accomplish at some point in your life? (/thread-64155.html)

Pages: 1 2

What's something you want to accomplish at some point in your life? - Veloce - 08-07-2017

Quote: (08-07-2017 12:42 PM)911 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-06-2017 12:18 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (08-06-2017 10:15 AM)911 Wrote:  

The right answer here is, for any normal (as in straight) man who isn't completely brainwashed by cultural marxism is:

I want to start a family and raise children in a decent way like my forefathers did.

Every other answer you will provide is minor relative to that. If you're over 25 and not in this mindset, you have a lot of bad social programming to overcome.

You must be real fun at parties.

Yes indeed. If I were a bit less fun at parties, I might have started earlier on that goal.

Bottom line, there are a lot of great goals and experiences a man can pursue: knowledge of languages, philosophy, faith, travel experiences, skill sets, fitness and so forth, those are all great things, by all means.

But at some point in your lives, you might realize that there is one overarching goal, and that the life of a playboy (that mimics a hedonistic homosexual male hamster lifestyle) really isn't all that it's cracked it to be., you're just living out the man-player's version of Eat Pray Love.

Nah. I've got plenty of friends with kids. There's not one of them I envy.

I'm laying in bed at 11:34AM blasting classical music and writing on a player forum. I was out until 4AM blasting lines and hunting pussy. I'm meeting up with a Hawaiian girl with a killer ass later for drinks, great Italian food, and coitus, that requires minimal expense and commitment on my part. I'm free to do the same thing with as many girls as I want this week and the only thing limiting me is my game and the amount of time I can dedicate to it.

My friends with kids envy me.

It's easy to grow tired of game and the "playboy lifestyle", because everything gets old at some point. All you gotta do is put yourself in someone else's shoes for a day to really appreciate what you've got.

Now, of course I want kids, any fairly normal or well-adjusted man would want kids. Of course the player lifestyle doesn't provide any deep meaning in life and nobody should be fooled to thinking that it does. But I know plenty of people with kids that are just fucking miserable, how is that meaningful? Having kids is by no means a default marker of success in life.

I'll have kids when I've met the right chick and I'm financially where I want to be. I'm good for another 10 years with my "hedonistic homosexual male hamster lifestyle". (seriously I don't think I could roll my eyes any harder)

What's something you want to accomplish at some point in your life? - Repo - 08-07-2017

Not to mention having kids and starting a family is pretty easy. May as well also mention "I want to accomplish eating breakfast tomorrow, lest my muscles waste to ruin".

Because, everything next to eating is minor. If you won't do that, you dead.

What's something you want to accomplish at some point in your life? - Captainstabbin - 08-07-2017

1. Start a family - wife, 3 male children
2. Make my side hustle my main career
3. See at least 10 of the world's major archaeological sites
4. Get my pilot's license
5. See a real Catholic exorcism
6. Bench 365 again - injury brought me down substantially
7. Learn computer hacking and software cracking
8. Trespass on area 51
9. Own a personal jetpack
10. Design and build my own aircraft

What's something you want to accomplish at some point in your life? - Conquerer7 - 08-08-2017

Quote: (08-06-2017 12:18 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (08-06-2017 10:15 AM)911 Wrote:  

The right answer here is, for any normal (as in straight) man who isn't completely brainwashed by cultural marxism is:

I want to start a family and raise children in a decent way like my forefathers did.

Every other answer you will provide is minor relative to that. If you're over 25 and not in this mindset, you have a lot of bad social programming to overcome.

You must be real fun at parties.

Yes indeed. If I were a bit less fun at parties, I might have started earlier on that goal.

Bottom line, there are a lot of great goals and experiences a man can pursue: knowledge of languages, philosophy, faith, travel experiences, skill sets, fitness and so forth, those are all great things, by all means.

But at some point in your lives, you might realize that there is one overarching goal, and that the life of a playboy (that mimics a hedonistic homosexual male hamster lifestyle) really isn't all that it's cracked it to be., you're just living out the man-player's version of Eat Pray Love.

While notches are fun and slamming a new piece of ass is pretty good, I agree http://www.rooshv.com/the-novelty-wheel

What's something you want to accomplish at some point in your life? - tomzestatlu - 08-08-2017

- Own a house
- Build a big succesful family
- Not being financially dependent on some instituion

These are probably the most important points, because they came on my mind immediately without thinking too much.

What's something you want to accomplish at some point in your life? - Dan Woolf - 08-08-2017

I seriously hope you have better reasons to pull another soul from the void into this world than "I was bored, felt empty and wanted some fulfillment".

What's something you want to accomplish at some point in your life? - Ringo - 08-08-2017

Life goals:
1. Have kids with a good woman
2. Own a ranch/rural estate and raise my kids there
3. Get a black belt in BJJ
4. Get a fitness model type physique, even if for a short window of time
5. Have a few dogs and name them with awesome names

One offs:
1. "Two chicks at the same time"
2. Bang what I consider to be a 10 without p4p. Something like this:

[Image: the-weekend-is-in-sight-now-we-just-dgaf-351.gif?w=432]

What's something you want to accomplish at some point in your life? - Higgs Bosun - 08-08-2017

Quote: (08-08-2017 08:26 AM)Dan Woolf Wrote:  

I seriously hope you have better reasons to pull another soul from the void into this world than "I was bored, felt empty and wanted some fulfillment".

I'd argue the only good reason to have kids is if you believe you will derive happiness and fulfillment from it. What other possible justification can there be for producing offspring than the selfish one? For god, king, and country? The propagation of the species? Because bacteria, rats, and all the other cool kids are doing it?

Unless you believe that having children will improve your own life in some way, having them is not a rational decision.

What's something you want to accomplish at some point in your life? - sonoran_ - 08-08-2017

Lose the virginity hahah

But also:

1) become conversational in language number 4 and 5 ( Spanish and eventually Russian)
2) Go to Thailand and learn kickboxing
3) Go to Latin America and learn a dance ( and spanish )

Own an exotic car, but if this cant happen then I will be satisfied with the above experiences.