Roosh V Forum
Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Black American Tourist Killed in Greece (/thread-63902.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - raynman - 07-22-2017

this whole incident just puts a bad taste in my mouth. i hope those fucking cowards get thrown behind bars with they die. the media keeps putting out conflicting stories but from what ivee seen so far i think the situation didn't start as a racial attack but it ultimately escalated into exactly that.

i discussed with a few of my serbian friends about this incident and they explained to me that in some serbian bars you are charged for the number of bottles you have on your table. in other words, someone dropping his bottles on someone elses table could have been interpreted as him trying to piggyback on their tab. also considering that they would all have been slightly drunk then the instgator's aggression begins to make a little more sense.

add then the fact that bakari seemed to be getting attention from the waiter while the serbian guy was getting none then you can add jealousy to the cause of the altercation

another thing to consider is that most of you are experienced travellers and already know what the game is in situations like this. a dude fresh out of UoA travelling to europe without much experience could easily react like this due to the social dynamic in north america
weather you consider it a good or bad thing in the states yall already know that not many niggas would hesitate to put a whooping on a fat white guy who smacks him in the club, and not many fat white guys would willingly get in a brawl with a 6'+ black guy in the club.

what keeps sending chills down my spine is that i myself and alot of people who dont have much experience in europe, especially southern/eastern europe would probably react in the exact same way in this situation. lesson learnt

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - Uruz - 07-22-2017

Quote: (07-22-2017 04:57 AM)Henny Wrote:  

Quote: (07-21-2017 09:48 PM)Uruz Wrote:  

Again! Those overly-egressive Serbs!

Serbija Strong!

Kosovo je Serbija

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - Simeon_Strangelight - 07-22-2017

Quote:Quote:

In his statement the security guard, who declined to give his name, said that he did not take part in the beating outside.

'Then the victim grabbed a bottle and smashed it on the Serbian guy's head. That's when it all started.
'The girl tried to intervene but the victim accidentally hit her with his elbow and she started bleeding. Then she came to me asking for help and I ran in to break them up.

'The victim must have been drinking, I don't know how much. He grabbed an ashtray and threw it at me, something that eyewitnesses can confirm.
'The victim got out of the bar and started running and the (group of) Serbs, me and the Greek bartender followed him.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z4naCry4qJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Bakari lost his cool there for a while - his friend should have intervened more heavily. Lesson is - it is better to take a Red Pill wingman with you who lifts and knows how to deal in such situations. He will either restrain yourself or have your back in a fight. Also attacking the security guy and then running away is not a good response.

Still - the Serbian idiots will end up in prison for sure. As someone pointed out - a local police station being closed there points to the fact that the place is not dangerous, but that such incidents are rare.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - rudebwoy - 07-22-2017

Quote: (07-22-2017 12:08 PM)raynman Wrote:  

this whole incident just puts a bad taste in my mouth. i hope those fucking cowards get thrown behind bars with they die. the media keeps putting out conflicting stories but from what ivee seen so far i think the situation didn't start as a racial attack but it ultimately escalated into exactly that.

i discussed with a few of my serbian friends about this incident and they explained to me that in some serbian bars you are charged for the number of bottles you have on your table. in other words, someone dropping his bottles on someone elses table could have been interpreted as him trying to piggyback on their tab. also considering that they would all have been slightly drunk then the instgator's aggression begins to make a little more sense.

add then the fact that bakari seemed to be getting attention from the waiter while the serbian guy was getting none then you can add jealousy to the cause of the altercation

another thing to consider is that most of you are experienced travellers and already know what the game is in situations like this. a dude fresh out of UoA travelling to europe without much experience could easily react like this due to the social dynamic in north america
weather you consider it a good or bad thing in the states yall already know that not many niggas would hesitate to put a whooping on a fat white guy who smacks him in the club, and not many fat white guys would willingly get in a brawl with a 6'+ black guy in the club.

what keeps sending chills down my spine is that i myself and alot of people who dont have much experience in europe, especially southern/eastern europe would probably react in the exact same way in this situation. lesson learnt

This is pure BS of the highest order.

First off, I want to say that I have been to the Greek Islands and had one of the greatest times of my life. I recommend it to anyone who is reading this to go check it out.

I actually went solo and was a bit older than Bakari, at the time.

The story keeps changing everyday and nothing adds up.

He is 22, this was probably his first trip overseas.
Now imagine you at that age having just finished school and having a good time with some buddies in a foreign land.

Any dude slaps you in the face or makes an attempt, your going to slap him back. Your not going to punch a wall or slam your fist on a desk. lol

I would agree it is best to do your homework ahead of time and stay away from places that drunken Brits go or in this case Serbs.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - apolis - 07-22-2017

Quote: (07-22-2017 12:41 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

As someone pointed out - a local police station being closed there points to the fact that the place is not dangerous, but that such incidents are rare.

They did it to save resources, as they had one in Town. Laganas is extremely dangerous, the thing is that the place gets extremely busy only for a few months. Another side effect of austerity in Greece.

Quote: (07-22-2017 01:03 PM)apolis Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2017 12:41 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

As someone pointed out - a local police station being closed there points to the fact that the place is not dangerous, but that such incidents are rare.

They did it to save resources, as they had one in Town. Laganas is extremely dangerous, the thing is that the place gets extremely busy only for a few months. Another side effect of austerity in Greece.

Heh - gotta pay the interest rates to the globalists and also someone needs to fund all the enriching refugees.....

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - BoiBoi - 07-22-2017

Quote: (07-22-2017 12:47 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Now imagine you at that age having just finished school and having a good time with some buddies in a foreign land.

Any dude slaps you in the face or makes an attempt, your going to slap him back. Your not going to punch a wall or slam your fist on a desk. lol

I would agree it is best to do your homework ahead of time and stay away from places that drunken Brits go or in this case Serbs.

Rude is right in his assesment. Also I think that a lot of young, unexperienced Americans don't know anything about Europe and believe it's all nice, dandy and cultural here. Fucking with any kind of balkan people is generally a bad idea. They are cut from a tough cloth and many of them saw war shit first hand. This doesn't mean that they are all bad people or anything. It just means that you shouldn't escalate a fight with them. Especially since the are no Pygmy people but often big guys.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - raynman - 07-22-2017

Quote: (07-22-2017 12:47 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

This is pure BS of the highest order.

First off, I want to say that I have been to the Greek Islands and had one of the greatest times of my life. I recommend it to anyone who is reading this to go check it out.

I actually went solo and was a bit older than Bakari, at the time.

you're not really making any sense .

im not telling anyone not to visit the greek islands. im planning on going there myself sometime in the near future.

and im definitely not telling anyone not to visit serbia, i had a great experience in belgrade.

but obviosly getting in a fistfight with a bunch of drunk serbs is not the way to go wherever you find yourself even if you are provoked

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - tomtud - 07-22-2017

Condolences to the victim of this cowardly act. I would like to know who the girl was and how was she related to the culprits. Was she a girlfriend of some mafioso type or was this coward jealous the girl he wanted took a selfie that lasted all but a few seconds. Anyhow it is unacceptable to act like this. Nobody deserves this even if the victim was of the same
ethnicity as the culprits which often times goes unnoticed. Shame on the media for this. Once again the deceased had a bright future and the culprits should be made an example of in hopes to deter others from cowardly and stupid behaviour.

[/quote]

As we noted before and was seen in the vid - he was slapped once. If he had reciprocated by slapping back the same way, then not much would have happened. But we could see that something snapped and he not only hit with full force, but lunged after him, crashing into other people. Later it seems that he even used a bottle and threw an ashtray at the security, he also punched a waitress with his elbow. So he completely lost control of himself and that is what likely most of the locals reacted to - a guy who went berserk for an unknown reason - not being aware that a local Serb started the whole thing. Bakari also should have stayed in the club - he would have been safer there.

Either way - you have to watch the end of the first brawl in detail. Essentially the fight was over after the first punch of Bakari, but he decided to lunge after the Gamma-Serb (who was likely only jealous of the attention the Americans got).

Ah well... live and learn in another life. The perps will be in jail and have other lessons to learn getting butt-fucked by murderers in a Greek or Serbian prison.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - apolis - 07-22-2017

Here are some Greek links about the closing of Laganas police station, just one month before the murder. The locals were worrying that something bad would happen.

http://imerazante.gr/2017/06/21/152520

http://imerazante.gr/2017/06/08/151544

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - StackGsMan - 07-22-2017

The blame in this situation is on American life and American culture more so than anything else. Of course the killers were wrong and deserve a strong punishment, which should at the least be the equivalent of America's manslaughter, but from what little I know of the situation this kid didn't understand an old saying I heard. If you don't know what's going on down there, don't go down there. That isn't literal, it just means when you are in an unfamiliar place you should always take it easy and let things slide more than you normally would. If you are in your home in Texas and someone breaks in during the middle of the night, shoot them dead. If you are an American in North Korea don't take a poster off the wall. None of that is based on any moral argument, I am just speaking on the nature of one's actions and the potential consequences in this fucked up world.

People in America grow up in an environment where the police are always watching, people don't truly know each other, and for the most part some people take shit from others out of fear. This distorts reality, and especially the reality of other parts of the world, in the minds of many young men here and in cases like this it can be fatal.

The police are always watching here and cameras are everywhere, so most people tend to avoid trouble primarily out of fear of legal consequences and secondarily out of fear of physical danger. Young men, myself included at one point, think standing up in another man's face and him backing down is a sign of dominance, when in reality it is more likely that the other guy just didn't want the headache. The wrong attitude begins.

People don't truly know each other here, and maybe in most of the world at this point in time, because the country is full of different peoples with different backgrounds constantly changing cities and neighborhoods. How often in America do you know the name and personality of your next door neighbor's grandfather? Even after years of living next to the person. People don't know each other and everyone can get a gun so when young men see other's back down, the wrong attitude continues.

Often in America certain people verbally or physically harass others and often get away with it. No one stands up and shuts up the lady at the Walmart screaming at the cashier because she took too long to ring up items. The lady that yells gets no negative reinforcement about her behavior to her face, the most people do is say how classless or crazy she was when she leaves. She thinks she can get away with that behavior anywhere she goes because it is all she knows. The wrong attitude is solidified.

Did the young man do anything wrong morally? Absolutely not. Did he deserve to die? Absolutely not. Should he have just chilled and let it go or tried to diffuse the situation in another way? Absolutely.

Being morally right in this world means very little. As much as I hate the guy, Hitler said only in force lies the right to possession, and he was damn right. If you aren't superman and can't knock out 10 guys at once with your pinky, don't physically escalate a situation where you are outnumbered and don't know who the fuck your opponents are.

Bottom line, Greek or European waitress isn't that used to young black guy and is either excited to meet a cool guy or is turned on. Serb is jealous and most likely drunk and crosses the line. Things escalate. I don't think anyone in the situation wanted anyone to die, whether it be the kid that died or the Serbs that did the killing.

Also, about the blacks and Middle Easterners actually being or being perceived as rapists and such, these sort of ideas are getting out of hand. No race is more likely overall to rape or commit crimes against others. It is a function of socioeconomic status more than anything else. I can understand the whole why are these immigrants flooding Europe/the West type thoughts, but it is happening and will continue to happen. Do your best to integrate them or commit another Shoah, or else resign yourself to your fate.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - Going strong - 07-22-2017

Quote: (07-22-2017 07:22 PM)StackGsMan Wrote:  

I can understand the whole why are these immigrants flooding Europe/the West type thoughts, but it is happening and will continue to happen. Do your best to integrate them or commit another Shoah, or else resign yourself to your fate.

We have no responsibility of, and no interest in, integrating them. We are not mass-murderers and don't want to wreck "shoah" on anybody. We just need to stop them (the illegal, Sub-Saharan mostly, migrants), and with a political decision it would be very easy to do: just a naval blockade along the coasts of Libya, and possibly Turkey (but we Europeans can strike a deal with Erdogan, easier).

As to this story, one has always to remember that, as a foreigner, one will make some local men jealous if one has obvious success with the local ladies. If it is in a drunken (like, in a bar) environment, more danger. If one is of a different ethnicity than the local men, more danger; if one can be mistaken for an illegal migrant, more danger again, and this wherever in the world.

It's like if, as a White European dude, I would travel to Egypt, enter a bar where a good-looking Nigerian waitress works, see a table full of Nigerian males looking sour, drunk and lonely - then game and appear successful with the Nigerian waitress. I would have compounded danger onto myself.

Lesson being: traveling men have to be aware of how other, native, men, will see them and react to them, when local women are at play: discretion and modesty are necessary... Also, this is why I don't travel to countries where my ethnicity is (for historical, political, whatever, reason) commonly disregarded or resented by most natives. Better safe than sorry!

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - StackGsMan - 07-23-2017

Delete

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - britchard - 07-23-2017

He was foolish to try and infringe on what they saw as their territory- but of course killing him is an extreme overreaction and was probably fueled by the fact that he was black, unfortunately.

I'm white and I wouldn't mess with those guys in the Balkans, let alone somewhere where I'm a different skin colour such as Nigeria. It's also a good argument to not drink too much- stay aware of the dynamic around you.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - coverdoc - 07-23-2017

Agree with Britchard

At 22, if someone slapped me I wouldn't have interpreted it as slap, but the initiation of a fight. Throw alcohol in the mix and things escalate even more. I'm sure no one wanted to kill anyone, but unfortunately that was the result and all parties involved will have to live with the consequences.

-CD

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - jackflag - 07-23-2017

Guys, he was a 22 year old college kid on vacation. I just got out of grad school where I, as an adult, was constantly around undergrad guys on campus and out and about.

They are retarded. And looking back on my early 20s, I can now see that I was also retarded. You are asking an awful lot of the late Bakari Henderson when even most adults would react as he did to the situation.

Cut the crap about how he shouldnt have been drinking, or should have accepted a stranger striking him in the face and just tipped his hat and walked away like '"good day sir".

You arent as strong willed as you think you are, and you damn sure wouldnt have been that mature at 22 on vacation. So cut the victim blaming and please quit qualifying your condolences. It makes you look like a pretentious clown.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - Uruz - 07-23-2017

Quote: (07-23-2017 03:58 PM)jackflag Wrote:  

Cut the crap about how he shouldnt have been drinking, or should have accepted a stranger striking him in the face and just tipped his hat and walked away like '"good day sir".

No one can talk shit about him drinking and retaliating, it's pretty understandable.

On the other hand he has been abroad, even though it's vacation destination it's not his neighbourhood anymore, he does not know the place, how people are and anyone there besides his friends who are in the same level of awareness. His instincts should have been elevated automatically.

I will outline a few recent situations that happened to me because there is certain similarity. Abroad, Party, alcohol/drugs and possible danger.

Yesterday I was walking with another RVF member on a bar street, we got approached by a random shit selling guy who offered us coke after we refused chewing gums and cigarettes. We asked for the price but told him that we are not interested. Before we realised it he had a knife with a bit on it for us to try.
I told my fellow member "Don't do it." but he tried anyway and then the seller pressured him to buy. It was fucked up because the seller was in early stages of anger, had a knife somewhere, looked like he is on drugs and his hands were very close to his pockets.
So I just stepped in and bought it because that guy could start to stab around him anytime.

If we got fucked up, it would be seen as our fault because we just talked to the shady fuck, right?

Another time we were in a club and one RVF member was starting some shit with bunch of colombians, they are short of course, but there was around 6-8 of those short guys. So I had to talk to him for 10 min, until he decided that he will leave. Because you just don't start fights with big group of guys.

If shit went down and some of us got kicked to death, it would be our fault, because you just don't start shit in some other part of the world, right?

Even though he had full right to fight back. You go into a fight when there is 8 possible opponents and you are alone. Even if you get slapped in your face and you are drunk, you know that you will either get fucked up or killed, there is no other option, really. And you cannot blame it on the age, we are pretty similar, strange that we are now in a place where 22yo men get called kids.

And I doubt that most guys posting here would go against 8 guys even if they got slapped.

So here is a case of another newbie traveller that got fucked up.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - jackflag - 07-23-2017

Bro. I hope you're not crazy enough to think "on vacation, in bar, get hit by guy, hit guy back" is anywhere close to those laughably false equivalencies you just tried to pass off.

A guy struck him because he entered a bar and spoke to a girl. You're critically analyzing a situation that, to a 22 year old kid on vacation, will typically be very black and white.

I'm not going to repeat myself on drunk college kids not having the discipline and situational awareness you've convinced yourself you would have had. Or how ridiculous it is to compare your situations to what happened to him. You clearly don't get it.

Have a good one.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - Uruz - 07-24-2017

There is relatively good video of some fitness guy describing his first trip to Thailand where his Serbian friend got beaten up and eventually stabbed by bunch of Thai dudes because he did not like them coming to his set of foreign girls and just taking them away.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - Rossi - 07-24-2017

Why is it so big deal when American dies in overseas?

2 Italians, who were on roadtrip in US for 3 months, were shot dead in Chicago in their RV two weeks ago. Nobody really cared but when American dies in somewhere, it's a big deal.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - Simeon_Strangelight - 07-24-2017

Quote: (07-24-2017 07:16 PM)Rossi Wrote:  

Why is it so big deal when American dies in overseas?

2 Italians, who were on roadtrip in US for 3 months, were shot dead in Chicago in their RV two weeks ago. Nobody really cared but when American dies in somewhere, it's a big deal.

Because it is the race-baiting bullshit they pull all the time. When white Americans, Europeans die in the US, South America or Asia, then this is of zero interest.

While this case is regrettable - this happens all the time. But you see - it's racism and the rarer case of white on black violence out there. So it must be pushed like the good propaganda pravda workers they are.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - rudebwoy - 07-24-2017

^Give me a break dude!

JoBenet Ramsay got huge media coverage when she died.

Natalee Holloway got huge media coverage when she was murdered in Aruba.

The Laci Peterson story got huge media coverage.

Those are the ones I can list off the bat.

They are still talking about that little English girl Madeline that disappeared in Portugal, many years ago.

So is that race baiting as well!

This is a sickening attack, yeah the kid could have used better judgement.

Does it really take 10 tough guys to take him out.

Oh those mighty Serbs.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - Simeon_Strangelight - 07-24-2017

< No idea about the other cases and how it gets covered in the media.

The child kidnapping case is special, though there are many others of similar nature and get zero publicity.

As for the mighty Serbs - stupid pissers should be punished severely, but I think we agree on that. Giving the topic too much attention frankly.

Been going out sometimes with my half-black friend, but we never encountered anything like that. On the other hand - my buddy is the more good-natured of us two. (Also the girls liked him more - bit of a "Natural".) Also it helps that he did martial arts from ages 10 to 20 and took part in open championships. I quote him: "I have beaten black belts - they are not so tough."

The funny part about martial arts practitioners and boxers is that they are less likely to fight or do stupid ass hits like this. I even read about youth prison experiments where they hired boxers and martial artists to teach the delinquent youth. The results were that the guys had more discipline and it actually decreased the likelihood of further violence in their future. Some people were fearing that they would now know better of how to hurt people, but the reverse was true for most - the sport made them into better men - also men who could control their violent urges better.

Black American Tourist Killed in Greece - aeroektar - 07-24-2017

Why would you react that way in Europe? That's plain stupid. I wouldn't react that way in Columbia, Thailand, Brazil, Detroit etc. Not if I was in that dudes situation. Some of us have been in similar situations, hell there's stories on this forum of guys being basically in this dudes exact shoes and walking away because they know where it will most likely go.

How is this shocking? If I walk into a club packed with black people, or any ethnic group far from white, and I do something that ticks off a local dude, regardless of whatever I did to make him mad, if I go after him, the odds are pretty fucking good that I get stomped by a large group and you better believe its racially motivated, and I accept that.

This kinda shit happens all over the world and it happens often, its human nature, you don't step out of line when your on someone elses territory, especially heavily outnumbered, and if you do, you live with the consequences.

This kid made a bad decision when he went after that dude, maybe he was shitfaced, maybe he didn't understand how the real world works, regardless, he's not the only person who's made that mistake, unfortunately he died.