Roosh V Forum
Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... (/thread-35233.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - soup - 04-18-2014

They all have crazy eyes.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Simeon_Strangelight - 04-18-2014

Quote: (04-18-2014 11:15 AM)Bix Wrote:  

Quote: (04-18-2014 10:54 AM)Menace Wrote:  

WB 2, 5 and 6. But what, a millionaire would want one of these expired cartons of milk? Please. A guy who has shit together and has money is not going to bother with anything over 25.

You sure about that? Hey, I don't know any multi-millionaire playboys personally, but I do know that there are thousands of famous celebrities in their 30's, 40's and 50's with good looks, money to burn and their choice of women from 18-80 (or 15-80 but that's no legal. LOL) and still they end up choosing to marry women well past 25.

Most guys have been brainwashed so hard that dating a woman more than 5, maybe 10, years younger is cradle robbing that they sincerely feel that way themselves.

It takes a particular sort of strength to stand up to society and say fuck you, I like girls in their early 20s and face down all the sneers that every woman and many men give you. Not all guys have it.

Plenty of rich dudes are hunting around the fashion shows and in the model biz. 60-year-olds dating 16-year-olds or even younger. The girls are tall and thus appear way older - some are 14 or 13 while being 5'10 nowadays. The media has just brainwashed the populations - biology and plenty of studies prove that women are the most attractive at age 16 while also most of them being fully grown (between 15-18)

BTW - we men grow and develop physically until age 26!

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - eradicator - 04-18-2014

Quote: (04-18-2014 07:01 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

^^^She needs to set a goal of losing 40 pounds.

You are much too generous, try 80

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - savvylurker - 04-18-2014

I hope this article gives a glimpse of the hypergamy in NYC. It is truly off the charts.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Simeon_Strangelight - 04-18-2014

Quote: (04-18-2014 11:21 AM)soup Wrote:  

They all have crazy eyes.

The famous stare of a 1000 cocks with enough Botox to be forever surprised that they haven't snared an Alpha billionaire yet.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Akula - 04-18-2014

Lol the '1000 cock stare'...

They all have crazy eyes as Soup said....from my perspective would only bang the black girl or maybe bottom middle girl others WNB. Scary stuff these type of women. Trouble is there are so many incredibly thirsty dudes some of them might just pull it off

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - DaveR - 04-18-2014

I agree the black girl is the hottest. She just needs to loose that fruit dress and wear something to show off her fantastic tits.

The young one would top them all if she didn't have weird hair and those tattoos.

The one in the red dress has already hit the wall figure-wise. Her thunder thighs and granny tits are already showing through that dress. She probably would have been an 8 15 years ago.

Here's another gold-digger:

[Image: attachment.jpg18246]   

He married this sexy piece of ass:

[Image: attachment.jpg18247]   

http://perezhilton.com/2011-10-05-duches...-years-old

It isn't worth it... not even for a billion.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Suits - 04-18-2014

Quote: (04-18-2014 06:14 AM)randomForest Wrote:  

The black girl is by far the hottest of the bunch---would bang without reservation.

She's a four.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Akula - 04-18-2014

Quote: (04-18-2014 06:27 PM)Suits Wrote:  

The black girl is by far the hottest of the bunch---would bang without reservation.

She's a four.

If she's a 4, the others are all 3s I guess??

Quote: (04-18-2014 07:11 PM)Akula Wrote:  

She's a four.

Yeah, the 9 in my last post puts it all into perspective.

Quote: (04-18-2014 11:00 AM)Vox_All_Day Wrote:  

Secret Internet Fatty alert on the PR blonde: she's much heavier than she looks in the article:

[Image: image2.jpg]

And does "30-something" mean "40 in July" in PR-speak?

Anyone here ever tried to bang one of those land whales? I always wondered what it would be like... kind of like body surfing, I guess, but how would the guy's dick even reach? [Image: huh.gif]

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - darklightdispatch - 04-18-2014

Quote: (04-18-2014 07:29 AM)Kaizen Wrote:  

“I want to go from a First Avenue princess to a Park Avenue princess,” says the UES singleton, who is unequivocal about her choosy checklist. “I’m looking for a perfect 10 — someone who’s 5 on the looks scale with $5 million in the bank.”

Ill give it to this biatch her last line is funny

But most high powered guys are not looking for an equal. That's why these kinds of women oft end up alone

I don't think most rich guys would be against a rich woman if she was born wealthy, but these independent, "I make my own money" chicks are way too manly for anything but a short-term thing. They've embodied the masculine, aggressive businessman archetype.

In order to inspire husband-ly provider/protector feelings in a man, a woman has to be vulnerable. Men need to feel needed in order to want to commit.

A few decades of hard work, experience and the resulting success will make a man MORE attractive to women, in many cases, even if his body's not as good as it was in his youth. The same is not at all true for women. Quite bizarrely, feminists and their politically correct lackeys don't seem to get this.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - darklightdispatch - 04-18-2014

Quote: (04-18-2014 07:19 PM)DaveR Wrote:  

Quote: (04-18-2014 11:00 AM)Vox_All_Day Wrote:  

Secret Internet Fatty alert on the PR blonde: she's much heavier than she looks in the article:

[Image: image2.jpg]

And does "30-something" mean "40 in July" in PR-speak?

Anyone here ever tried to bang one of those land whales? I always wondered what it would be like... kind of like body surfing, I guess, but how would the guy's dick even reach? [Image: huh.gif]

I've never done it with anyone that size, but I've heard it really is a problem. Her outer pussy lips get so fat that they prevent much of the penis from actually getting to the vagina. I think that's why people often say fat girls are loose. It's not that their pussies are actually looser than normal girls, just that you'll mostly be fucking folds (which, of course, aren't tight.)

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - StrikeBack - 04-18-2014

I'm still stunned that there exists men in this world who would pay $50-100 THOUSANDS of dollars to meet women of this caliber.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Suits - 04-18-2014

Quote: (04-18-2014 07:11 PM)Akula Wrote:  

She's a four.

I wouldn't want to wake up next to any one of those things.

Quote: (04-18-2014 08:33 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

I'm still stunned that there exists men in this world who would pay $50-100 THOUSANDS of dollars to meet women of this caliber.

Maybe they have great personalities.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Basil Ransom - 04-18-2014

They all looked like crazy golddiggers to me.

It reminds me of this PBS special I saw once about race. They had pictures of mixed race people and the tag line was basically, "Bet you can't tell what race these people are? SEE RACE DOES NOT EXIST." Of course, they pick people who 'prove' their point. Same here. While I wouldn't say spotting golddiggers is black and white, it's much more clear cut than photos of chicks with crazy eyes.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - CJ_W - 04-18-2014

Delete.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - randomForest - 04-18-2014

She's a four.

We must be looking at a different girl. She's a solid 7 buddy.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - EasyMoney - 04-19-2014

Bitches better dream on.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Vitriol - 04-19-2014

They're Americunts. All are golddiggers from birth, it is just how they're raised.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Private Man - 04-19-2014

Read again their responses to "what they offer". Notice how what they offer is just like what they want in a man? Projection and solipsism in just a few words.

This a feature in women, not an error. Guys need to know this.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Vicious - 04-19-2014

Holy shit I nailed it 6/6 .That's not a good thing. No man should have had the kind of encounters I've been through that gives this kind of experience for sporting gold diggers.

I feel jaded.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Kingsley Davis - 05-05-2014

The golddigger's formula is all her bills times 5.

Which of these six girls are professed golddiggers... - Thomas the Rhymer - 05-05-2014

I find it amusing that the black girl is not even trying and is still hotter than all the other women. If she put some more effort into her appearance, gave a nice smile, and wore something sexier she'd be undisputedly the best of the bunch.