Roosh V Forum
Floyd Mayweather Gets Knocked out in Court - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Floyd Mayweather Gets Knocked out in Court (/thread-13335.html)

Pages: 1 2

Floyd Mayweather Gets Knocked out in Court - MikeCF - 06-03-2012

Quote: (06-02-2012 03:35 PM)nicolas Wrote:  

Quote: (06-02-2012 01:58 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

Another example of what happens when you chose wrong with American women.

The First Rule: Do not ever argue with woman. Ever.

He doesn't deserve any sympathy. He shouldn't be hitting women period. Especially someone like him who is a boxer.

You ever been hit by a boxer?

LMAO at a boxer beating his wife and her not having broken facial bones.

Floyd Mayweather Gets Knocked out in Court - Timoteo - 06-04-2012

Quote: (06-03-2012 01:29 PM)nicolas Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2012 01:13 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

That's just it...it isn't clear if he "hit" her or not. There was some kind of physical confrontation, but there were no specific details as to what actually happened. He could have grabbed her, shoved her, etc. etc. I know there was something about him taking her cellphone, but again, these kinds of things happen between men and women every day. Chris Brown hit Rihanna, and we got the pictures of the results of that. Women hit men regularly, and if they do anything other than try to cover their faces and cower, they get brought up on some kind of charges. Men are barely allowed to defend themselves when women are involved.

Mayweather has the best lawyers out there and he has fame. No way someone in that position is going to jail for 90 days for simply grabbing a cellphone. I would believe it if its the average guy, but no way a rich guy's lawyers let him go 90 days for domestic violence if he never hit her. I mean when was the last celebrity you saw go 90 days to jail for hitting a woman? Chris Brown certainly didn't.

Floyd has had some other legal scrapes also. It adds up. Also, fame and a good lawyer doesn't save you, depending on what you've been charged with. Also, he's a boxer - violence is how they make their living. Athletes in general get in tons of domestic scrapes because in their world they deal with shit PHYSICALLY, and often their choices in women aren't sterling, which contributes to the likelihood of physical confrontations.

Mike Tyson had good lawyers too, and they threw him under the bus. Mike's past scrapes with the law, and his public reputation hung him. He may have been guilty of rape/sexual assault with other chicks, but not with the one he ended up going to jail for allegedly raping. This lawyers thought it best NOT to go after her past for fear of turning the jury against them (she had made a false rape claim in college - she was one of those preacher's daughter types that felt dirty after giving it up consentually), and also didn't want to highlight the fact that she went in the bathroom and removed her panties beforehand - basically preparing for sex. Bottom line...Mike was rough with it, then kicked her out without getting her a ride back to her hotel. He made her feel dirty, so she decided it was rape. Because it was Mike Tyson, folks didn't think it was out of the realm of possibility.

Floyd Mayweather Gets Knocked out in Court - Walnuts - 06-04-2012

Does anyone who's actually served time have anything to say?
I keep seeing "I knew a guy" or "I heard a story". I want to hear some first hand experience. What's the deal? Will he need soap-on-a-rope? (lol, sort of joking)

Floyd Mayweather Gets Knocked out in Court - Screwston - 06-12-2012

http://www.cagepotato.com/jail-has-alrea...ayweather/

Floyd Mayweather Gets Knocked out in Court - R Smoov - 06-12-2012

Damn yo. Mayweather needs to read Convict Conditioning.

Floyd Mayweather Gets Knocked out in Court - Zep - 06-14-2012

Quote:Quote:

“Such damage could and, most likely, would lead to Mr. Mayweather being unable to continue his boxing career,” the motion said.

LOL. (Right)

Quote:Quote:

(Voy was concerned that Mayweather was withdrawing into depression and developing anger issues that he normally can “dissipate” through his exercise routine…)

Good. I'm glad this ahole had this happen to him. About time karma caught up to him. Don't you just love karma catching up to a narcissist! I do, I love it.

As for the folks thinking he'd be dangerous in jail because he's 'Floyd Mayweather'...bahahahahaha. That's funny. He's 5'8". Some "Bubba" would walk through one of his punches, like Chuvalo did with Ali, grab him, and then snap him like a twig.

Floyd Mayweather Gets Knocked out in Court - rlongo924 - 06-14-2012

Floyd's just gotta man up an do his time.