Roosh V Forum
The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread (/thread-59469.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - ElFlaco - 12-06-2016

Quote: (12-06-2016 11:06 AM)#buildthewall Wrote:  

Do you feel the same way about "racial agitators" on the left like Al Sharpton who have been given a mainstream pulpit for their ideas for decades?

(Just a question - not a political commentary)

Sharpton and his ilk have caused real harm, setting the country on a course of constant racial tension, destroying the Black family and economic well-being via the policies mentioned in my post above. No comparison. Far worse.

But anyone who thinks that Spencer will be some kind of antidote to Sharpton, serving as a balance and neutralizing the harm of the race-baiting left, is wrong. That's not the effect he would have.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Atlanta Man - 12-06-2016

I stopped listening to Al Sharpton in 1989.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - torero - 12-06-2016

The divide is:

The original alt-right believe Trump will make a difference & is not controlled by the elites (NWO/Illuminati/Bilderburgers/Skull&Crossbones), special interests, corporations.

The other faction, Trump is a puppet who ran on a premise of invoking strong emotions one way or the other, but he's already given up on the wall, prosecuting Hillary, deportations, etc.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Valentine - 12-06-2016

^ I love it when newbies jump into a discussion having clearly not read any of it and try to redefine the premises based on their own faulty perception of it.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - MrBoombastic - 12-06-2016

When Spencer says "For us, it is either conquer or die", he is correct. What will happen to white people once they become a significant enough minority? Well past history shows us time and time again, that when whites become a small enough minority, the other races start openly killing them.

So he is correct in saying that. If white people become a minority whether in America or Europe, we are literally going to die.

To those of us who have travelled outside of America, travelled to Asia, Africa, South Asia, or South America, we can all report the truth- that white people, specifically white men, are discriminated against in many ways there. And most of it is due to a beta mentality by the local guys, they are fucking envious and jealous because we are fucking their women, but can you imagine what will happen if such ethnic men become the majority in a formerly white country? The eventual end result will be white genocide, guaranteed.

So forget all the Neo Nazi labels and stereotypes the stupid media wants to throw at us. If whites don't succeed in at least establishing their own all white ethnic states and communities, we are eventually going to be genocided out of existence. And that will be very bad for the world itself, considering that pretty much all new inventions and technological advances come from white men.

Quote: (12-06-2016 04:45 PM)Valentine Wrote:  

^ I love it when newbies jump into a discussion having clearly not read any of it and try to redefine the premises based on their own faulty perception of it.

Not sure how to respond to that. Anyways, here's an example:

Old infowars: Trump is a NWO puppet, Clinton stooge, serves his cronies, etc.

New infowars: Trump is basically King Nebuchadnezzar, Hadrion, or Cyrus, or a combination of them. He's going to save the sovereign nation from evil invaders.

The old infowars/new infowars example is the easiest way to explain the schism.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - #buildthewall - 12-06-2016

Quote: (12-06-2016 03:43 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

I stopped listening to Al Sharpton in 1989.

Why are you parroting his talking points then?

I've been reading through some of your posts, Atlanta Man. You just sound like a whiny affirmative action poster boy.

More degrees than IQ points.

I'm not sure what sort of revisionist history you've brainwashed yourself into accepting. America was always a European-based society. It didn't become a 3rd world free-for-all until quite recently.

And this wishy washy egalitarianism you treasure and fear the alt-right is going to deprive you of..is an historical anomaly.

Your people came here as slave labour. The Founding Fathers considered you 3/5ths of a person.

The cultural, intellectual, and financial capital which made America came from Europe.

You can foam at the mouth over these facts all you want. And scream racism, nazis,etc..But the reality is the alt-right just wants to return America to the way it was. There's nothing radical or fascist about it.

And in other parts of the world, they just call it common-sense nationalism.

P.S. Roosh may ban me for this. Probably will. But rest assured, he'll silently be nodding in agreement with me as he brings the hammer down.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - John Twist - 12-06-2016

@Mr. Boombastic:

White men are also envious and jealous of minorities who fuck "their" women. It's human nature for that to occur, although I think it's stupid for any race of men to be envious of other races fucking "their" women because it really shows their insecurity and lack of game.

Anyway, I think all this talk about white nationalism is stupid to me. Why people care this much about racial purity is beyond me. We are all going to die anyway, so getting worked up about demographics is futile to me.

All I care about is Americans of all shapes and colors. Like one poster earlier put it, Whether you are white living in middle America, Black living in Detroit or the south, , Hispanic living in the Southwest or Florida, Asian living in California, we are all Americans. And we all share and live in this great country of ours. We are all stuck with each other so we might as well try to make it work.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - SamuelBRoberts - 12-06-2016

Quote:Quote:

And this wishy washy egalitarianism you treasure and fear the alt-right is going to deprive you of..is an historical anomaly.

Your people came here as slave labour. The Founding Fathers considered you 3/5ths of a person.

It's hard to have an honest discussion with all these shills about.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Disco_Volante - 12-06-2016

Quote: (12-06-2016 06:07 PM)MrBoombastic Wrote:  

When Spencer says "For us, it is either conquer or die", he is correct. What will happen to white people once they become a significant enough minority? Well past history shows us time and time again, that when whites become a small enough minority, the other races start openly killing them.

So he is correct in saying that. If white people become a minority whether in America or Europe, we are literally going to die.

To those of us who have travelled outside of America, travelled to Asia, Africa, South Asia, or South America, we can all report the truth- that white people, specifically white men, are discriminated against in many ways there. And most of it is due to a beta mentality by the local guys, they are fucking envious and jealous because we are fucking their women, but can you imagine what will happen if such ethnic men become the majority in a formerly white country? The eventual end result will be white genocide, guaranteed.

So forget all the Neo Nazi labels and stereotypes the stupid media wants to throw at us. If whites don't succeed in at least establishing their own all white ethnic states and communities, we are eventually going to be genocided out of existence. And that will be very bad for the world itself, considering that pretty much all new inventions and technological advances come from white men.

This.

If you've met white South Africans or Rhodesians, you'll hear the horror stories. Of course, nobody in the media covers it. You can't be racist against whites, right?

Those 2 countries used to be the pride of the British empire...wonderful places to live. Paradises.

Now look at them. Complete shit holes.

If white Americans want to know their future (as immigration stands now) look no further than those 2 countries.

Quote: (12-06-2016 06:29 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

It's hard to have an honest discussion with all these shills about.

Honest?

Which of those claims do you debate? That's just historical record...

I called you a shill, and I meant it.

Your first post here is, "I'm part of the alt-right, and I'm going to sling a bunch of insults at established members." You haven't even been here more than a day and already you're doing idiotic call-outs of people who've been here a long time, and contributed a great deal to the forum.

What's the point? You're not persuading anybody. A child could see that your posts are going to have the opposite of their intended effect. So you can't possibly be intending for these posts to help the cause of the alt-right.

What you're doing is making it more difficult for people who ARE part of the alt-right to defend our position. You're making it more difficult for us to spread our ideas. You're closing the minds of people who would otherwise be susceptible to the alt-right's influence, because now when we say something they'll immediately think of your slurs, instead of our arguments. If you're lucky, you might be able to get any alt-right discussion banned from the board entirely.

Ergo, you are a shill. These tactics might work on less sophiscated boards, but nobody here has time for your bullshit. So you need to #GoBack and get #OutOutOut.

[Image: bu_VUa.gif]

^I called him an affirmative action poster boy. I stand by it.

You need to stop cucking around with the nice guy act.

"Oh...if only we're pleasant...maybe they'll stop calling us nazis".

You're delusional. That strategy has failed the right time and time again...

Trump is bar none the most entertaining president-elect ever.

I like him, but you do have to at least question the very real possibility that he is controlled opposition. One of the problems in the alt-right is the flat out refusal to discuss that. It's basically off limits.

Quote: (12-06-2016 07:04 PM)torero Wrote:  

Trump is bar none the most entertaining president-elect ever.

I like him, but you do have to at least question the very real possibility that he is controlled opposition. One of the problems in the alt-right is the flat out refusal to discuss that. It's basically off limits.

We do discuss it a lot, actually.

The fact that he's surrounded himself with individuals of the kosher variety has not escaped our notice.

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Space Cowboy - 12-06-2016

Quote: (12-06-2016 07:02 PM)#buildthewall Wrote:  

You're a Richard Spencer fan-boy who hasn't read the rules, probably doesn't care about game, and has insulted forum members.

[Image: larry-david-stare-o.gif]

1. I read the rules

2. If women came to you, you wouldn't be interested in game either.

3. I insulted 1 member, singular. The "cucking around" comment was more of a pep talk.

Am I an Ancestral Meta-Cuck, though? That's the real question.

Again, you already know you're a shill, so there's not much point in telling you. I'm pointing this out for members of the forum who might not be as familiar with these tactics. You're an ideal example of the kind. For example...

The fact that he's surrounded himself with individuals of the kosher variety has not escaped our notice.

Note the completely out-of-context, weird antisemitism. Complete with weird new-speak: "Individuals of the Kosher Variety".

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Samseau - 12-06-2016

Judging from Atlanta Man's posts here he knows genetics better than 99% of people around. I wouldn't call that an affirmative action example.

What evidence do you have for your claims? Is Ben Carson also an AA example? I'd say 50% of Blacks/Hispanics I've met in the universities get there through AA, but the other 50% would have gotten just as far (or maybe a little less but still about the same).

The Richard Spencer and alt-right thread - Huey - 12-06-2016

Quote: (12-06-2016 07:09 PM)#buildthewall Wrote:  

2. If women came to you, you wouldn't be interested in game either.

[Image: U1PHT7H.gif]

Quote: (12-06-2016 07:10 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Judging from Atlanta Man's posts here he knows genetics better than 99% of people around. I wouldn't call that an affirmative action example.

What evidence do you have for your claims? Is Ben Carson also an AA example? I'd say 50% of Blacks/Hispanics I've met in the universities get there through AA, but the other 50% would have gotten just as far (or maybe a little less but still about the same).

I would hope that a guy who's done several degrees in the medical/biological field would know genetics better than the laymen on a pick-up arts forum.

He's still an affirmative action poster boy. I know one when I see one.

When you're as cool as #buildthewall is, you don't NEED game. Check out this photo from his tinder profile.

[Image: fingerless-gloves-fedora.png]

Quote: (12-06-2016 07:10 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

Am I an Ancestral Meta-Cuck, though? That's the real question.

Again, you already know you're a shill, so there's not much point in telling you. I'm pointing this out for members of the forum who might not be as familiar with these tactics. You're an ideal example of the kind. For example...

Note the completely out-of-context, weird antisemitism. Complete with weird new-speak: "Individuals of the Kosher Variety".

What exactly are you (politically speaking)?

I'm getting a neocon vibe. Big fan of Reagan, eh?

Quote: (12-06-2016 07:17 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

When you're as cool as #buildthewall is, you don't NEED game. Check out this photo from his tinder profile.

[Image: fingerless-gloves-fedora.png]

Dude's probably getting some mad tail with that hat...

Quote: (12-06-2016 07:20 PM)#buildthewall Wrote:  

What exactly are you (politically speaking)?

I'm getting a neocon vibe. Big fan of Reagan, eh?

See what I mean by shill? No actual alt-righter would fuck up the (((triple parenthesis))).

I guess it's hard to find time to get the lingo down when you're fending off all those hordes of women. [Image: banana.gif]