Roosh V Forum
The Russia Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Russia Thread (/thread-35879.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

The Russia Thread - bulldog - 06-19-2014

Quote: (06-19-2014 10:34 AM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-19-2014 10:21 AM)pechorin Wrote:  

Quote: (06-19-2014 08:06 AM)bulldog Wrote:  

Another option: Ukrainian Cities that are not affected with the current movements and tentions between 2 contries. The list of the current cities that I would recommend visiting now: Lviv,Kiev,Odessa.

Dnipropetrovsk is calm.

Since the UA army is being controlled by leadership camped in Dnipro....Russian armour/airstrikes will strike Dnipro first in case of war.

If you follow us in the Ukraine Conflict section you will see that things are escalating (on purpose by USA) and a war is looking more likely than ever .

Yes, Less likely affected city if something real big is going to happen is Lviv. The most pro-Ukrainian and Western city in Ukraine. Close to Polish border too.

Quote: (06-19-2014 10:29 AM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

So Roosh you want Russian or Ukrainian quality girls, but you want it to be less expensive, less time consuming and easier to bang. Maybe you should consider giving Southern Turkey a try then. In summer, there are more Russians than Turks in some districts of some cities. During nights they are all drunk and horny, looking for some nice and quick holiday sex that ''doesn't count'' of course. And it's all for the price of an EE city.

I already mentioned in other thread. This is 100% True and unrivaled Golden rule. Coming from a native Ukrainian: While getting ONS is can be hard in mainland, Getting ONS is really possible at the spots where Ukrainian chicks hang out as tourists during summertime. They turn on their "Nobody will learn anyway" attitude there.

This can be also some local resort cities such Odesssa. During the Summer time all the pooosy stream goes to the locations where water meets the sand. Odessa is pretty good spot. Lots of Kiev chicks come on weekends to get loose. Also Egypt, Turkey, Dubai, you name it is a good spot. MILFs too, lol [Image: smile.gif] Crimea is no longer a spot since 90% of Ukrainians will avoid this place ever since it's got annexed by Russia, so the other local resorts will just get the bigger heat. People still need to go for a vocation.

The Russia Thread - BigDave - 06-19-2014

The quality of food, service and girls in Russia v. Ukraine can be debated ad nauseum, but what can't be debated is that Ukraine is so much cheaper than Russia. Not a little bit cheaper, we're talking Moscow is 300% or more than Kiev for many products (beer, food) as well as apartment rent, etc.

Personally I find the girls, food and service basically equal between the two places, with maybe a slight edge for Ukraine (but for all intents and purposes they're about the same).

The Russia Thread - slubu - 06-19-2014

Quote: (06-19-2014 10:18 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

^^^ Did you calculate your expenses based on having the Moscow lifestyle you want? I calculated about $4-5k a month, assuming I don't try to save money by sneaking liquor in the club or anything.

Everywhere else, I've been able to have my preferred lifestyle from about $2k and less.

I never made a formal calculation, but did compare a few of the basics:

Kiev nice 2 bedroom apt by L'va Tolstova - 80/night.
Moscow very nice 2 bedroom apt on Novy Arbat - 175/night.

Kiev dates - 15-20 bucks (girls never ate).
Moscow dates - 30-60 bucks

And so on. Moscow came in roughly about what you said...2-3x more expensive. So as a business minded person like most, Ukraine is the logical choice. Because the girls in Moscow were not 2-3x better than the girls in Ukraine (well Kiev for me).

But there was just something about those Moscow girls that made me want them that much more. Everything from looks (I thought they were a shade better than Kiev in terms of natural beauty) and attitude (more substance).

That, and in Moscow I got the feeling I could grab a 9...like a showstopper of a 9. In Kiev, I got the feeling it could only be done on a semi-pro basis.

I'm far from any expert though, I'm going off 3 weeks in Moscow and a month in Kiev. Siberia is just Siberia, still have no idea what to make of Tomsk and Novo is unlivable in my opinion.

The Russia Thread - pechorin - 06-19-2014

Quote: (06-19-2014 11:28 AM)BigDave Wrote:  

Not a little bit cheaper, we're talking Moscow is 300% or more than Kiev for many products (beer, food) as well as apartment rent, etc.

Agree, thay said, Kiev can be a bit pricey if you want to treat yourself (and treat your girls). A three courses dinner for two at Tarantino (the most trendy venue in Podol area) with multiple drinks can easily reach 2000 UAH. I spend in Kiev an average of 140€/day (exchange rate 16 UAH for 1€) plus accommodation, and that is the days without clubbing (but staying till late drinking and talking in cafes). That said, I drink a lot, as usually do my girls. I guess that the same lifestyle in Moscow would cost me at least 400 €/day plus apartment rent.

The Russia Thread - arnoux - 06-19-2014

It should be noted that a reasonably well off expat in moscow spend between 1 and 2k usd in a week end (no I am not kidding) and even with this amount of money, it is very rare that he gets the top of the moscow girls.

The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 06-19-2014

Quote: (06-19-2014 11:38 AM)slubu Wrote:  

Quote: (06-19-2014 10:18 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

^^^ Did you calculate your expenses based on having the Moscow lifestyle you want? I calculated about $4-5k a month, assuming I don't try to save money by sneaking liquor in the club or anything.

Everywhere else, I've been able to have my preferred lifestyle from about $2k and less.

I never made a formal calculation, but did compare a few of the basics:

Kiev nice 2 bedroom apt by L'va Tolstova - 80/night.
Moscow very nice 2 bedroom apt on Novy Arbat - 175/night.

Kiev dates - 15-20 bucks (girls never ate).
Moscow dates - 30-60 bucks

And so on. Moscow came in roughly about what you said...2-3x more expensive. So as a business minded person like most, Ukraine is the logical choice. Because the girls in Moscow were not 2-3x better than the girls in Ukraine (well Kiev for me).

But there was just something about those Moscow girls that made me want them that much more. Everything from looks (I thought they were a shade better than Kiev in terms of natural beauty) and attitude (more substance).

That, and in Moscow I got the feeling I could grab a 9...like a showstopper of a 9. In Kiev, I got the feeling it could only be done on a semi-pro basis.

I'm far from any expert though, I'm going off 3 weeks in Moscow and a month in Kiev. Siberia is just Siberia, still have no idea what to make of Tomsk and Novo is unlivable in my opinion.

Moscow with a metro area of 15 million(counting suburbs) vs Kiev 3 million means Moscow has much more opportunities. But higher price I guess
Add to that that they aren't into scamming or using guys to the same degree that UA is notorious for. They don't need to because they have better incomes and higher cultural pursuits. But one can always hunt for the 200,000 Ukrainians that live in Moscow. They do mostly low paid jobs.

The Russia Thread - Xm24 - 06-19-2014

Roosh

"Ukraine and Poland seem to be my destiny."- Roosh

2 questions

1-What are the top 3 cities in Ukraine and Poland for overall quality of life (girls, nightlife, culture, decent layout, food, etc)??

2-Read blog for a while
Never heard a peep from you about Czech Republic, Slovakia, or the west Balkans (Montenegro, Serbia)?

The Russia Thread - samsamsam - 06-19-2014

Quote: (06-19-2014 12:01 PM)arnoux Wrote:  

It should be noted that a reasonably well off expat in moscow spend between 1 and 2k usd in a week end (no I am not kidding) and even with this amount of money, it is very rare that he gets the top of the moscow girls.

Wow. Any chance you can break down how that much money is spent in two days? Bottle service etc? Or just your basic clubbing experience and no bottle service? Thanks.

The Russia Thread - Greek kamaki - 06-19-2014

Quote: (06-19-2014 03:34 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Wow. Any chance you can break down how that much money is spent in two days? Bottle service etc? Or just your basic clubbing experience and no bottle service? Thanks.

You have not tasted Russian excess unlimited experience.Women there have no limits they always want the best.Men are looked on upon as if they are willing to spend their whole fortune in one night like Nikolaj Karamazow in Dostoyevski roman.Ukrainians are provincial no way they can reach the greed and glory of Russians.

The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 06-19-2014

Quote: (06-19-2014 04:25 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Quote: (06-19-2014 03:34 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

You have not tasted Russian excess unlimited experience.Women there have no limits they always want the best.Men are looked on upon as if they are willing to spend their whole fortune in one night like Nikolaj Karamazow in Dostoyevski roman.Ukrainians are provincial no way they can reach the greed and glory of Russians.
I think he wanted an idea broken down in numbers..not in classical literature!

The Russia Thread - arnoux - 06-20-2014

Lets take the Joe in the top tier expat in moscow (Top Tier of expat salary in moscow is 250k usd a year, after tax).
This is friday after a long week of work, a night out is planned with other expat friends. Take a official cab (500 rub) to go to goodman, a nice steakhouse. Joe and his friends take some steaks and good wine, average bill is around 6000 rub for each (and this is reasonable, like one bottle for 2). They take a cab (500 rub) to a trendy bar, lets say mendeleiv. Average coktail is around 700 Rub. he takes 2 for him and offers 2 others for the 2 nice girls next to him (2800 rub). At this point of the night he has already spent 10 000 rub.
It goes nowhere with the 2 girls in Mendeleiv so a guy propose to move to a club, like Krusha Mira or La Barge. These are high end night clubs, coktail is around 1000 rub. He starts to be drunk so he doesnt control too much what he is doing, he takes 2 coktail (2000 rub), he talks to a group of model girls, take their number, offer a round of coktail for the groupl (3000 rub). 15 000 rub.
The group of girl say they want to move to the next club, but he and his buddy doesnt want to follow saying they are tired to pay for these girls so they move to an high end strip bar. Taxi 500 rub, strip bar cover is 2000 rub, they take one Hooka, (5000 rub for both so 2500 rub for each) plus one coktail 1000 rub. Then one private dance 2000 rub, comes back to his buddy, doesnt find him thinking that probably he is having sex with one of the girl, he takes one more drink (1000 rub) talks to a super sexy girl, offer a drink for her (1000 rub) then decide to have sex with her because he doesnt want to stay alone in the club and his buddy doesnt come back (15 000 rub for sex in the strip bar). so 23 000 rub spent in this strip bar, total is 38 000 rub for the night.

Next morning with terrible hungover, goes down to Avbouka Skuza for some food, spend 2000 rub for some fresh juice, sparking water, fruit and some european yoghurt.
The hungover doesnt go so he decides with his buddy to go to sandouny, high end sauna with swimming pool. Cover is 2500 rub, they take some Juice and small food, 2500 rub each. On saturday night he has a date with 7s that he met last week end in Barbados. She is not ultra hot but she is 25, sweet and chatty. He buys some flowers for her (works very well in Russia) (2000 rub). They meet in the center and go by taxis (500 rub) to a fancy restaurant with nice terrasse a bit outside center. They have very good time there, take aperitive, dish , wine, desert, tea, bill is 12 000 rub. Go back to the center by taxi a he tries to have her back in his bed but it doesnt work, she says that she needs moore time. So he spent 19000 rub on saturday, he decides to not do the same mistake as on friday night and to not follow his friends for the same round of clubs and strip bars so he stays at home.
On sunday morning he goes to his gym, its a yearly contract so he doesnt pay each time but he goes by taxis and take some juive there so for taxis and juive 1000 rub. he has another date late afternoon with a regular girl that he meets once in a week for quite a long time (3 or 4 month ) and regulary have sex with her. She is a nice girl, a solid 7 that could be an 8 some years ago but now she is slightly over 30s. Anyway she likes also to visit new places so they go for hooka, tea and desert in this new ginza project place in Gorky Park (5000 rub) plus te taxis to go there 1000 rub. Then they go back to his appart for sex (free). so 7000 rub for sunday.

Total is 64 000 rub for the week end, 1800 usd with the current change.

The Russia Thread - Constitution45 - 06-20-2014

Its true the resorts in Dubai, Turkey and Egypt would be good places. I suggest going Bulgaria and Greece though, as they are a lot more cheaper and the same rules apply. Russian chicks dig guys who look Greek or Bulgarian, one reason why they head to these places.

I am surprised people haven't mentioned Armenian chicks and girls from South Russia, they tend to be the most conservative in my experience.

The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-20-2014

So I've been out three nights:

Night 1 (Friday): Did about 4 approaches, walked out with the girl, kissing, etc. Almost kissed another girl too. I got a little excited about Moscow after this night.
Night 2 (Saturday): Venue changed with a pair of girls with wing, but then they pretty much ditched. After 4 hours out, had nothing to show for it.
Night 3 (Thursday): Complete shut out in the club from about 6 or so approaches, but got a number of a decent girl on the street while walking around at night. She seems interested (been texting a bit), but I won't have time to get the bang.

These results are pretty average for me. Nothing horrible but also nothing to get excited about. I haven't day gamed due to laziness/fatigue/work, but I think 2 hours a day walking around should provide with prospects, and it also doesn't burn a hole in your wallet like going out at night.

Also it's worth noting that it has happened twice where girls who have shown me strong interest have mentioned a fetish for Italy (and be default, Italian men). My appearance is vaguely Italian. Also another forum member who looks German said that girls here say he looks like like their German ex boyfriends. I think the forum may have been underplaying how important having the right look is for a Russian girl. I'm not talking about being necessarily good looking, but fitting her general type. I'm at the stage where I'm ready to hit a Turkish resort. I bet it would be 10 times easier for me than grinding it out in Moscow or Siberia.

The Russia Thread - rishboy77 - 06-20-2014

Quote: (06-20-2014 10:26 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

My appearance is vaguely Italian. Also another forum member who looks German said that girls here say he looks like like their German ex boyfriends. I think the forum may have been underplaying how important having the right look is for a Russian girl. I'm not talking about being necessarily good looking, but fitting her general type. I'm at the stage where I'm ready to hit a Turkish resort. I bet it would be 10 times easier for me than grinding it out in Moscow or Siberia.

Roosh - can you comment of the racial equation in Moscow ? Are you still getting inquires about your background ?

If you still have the beard that could be a issue as most Slavic women prefer the clean cut look.

The Russia Thread - simondice - 06-20-2014

Do you think the Hispanic look would have a good effect? I went to Sweden and it killed over there, and some Slavic countries as well.

The Russia Thread - DaveR - 06-20-2014

Quote: (06-20-2014 11:01 AM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

If you still have the beard that could be a issue as most Slavic women prefer the clean cut look.

It's body hair that they don't like. Russian guys even shave their armpits.

Facial hair is not an issue. Can even be a DHV, especially if it gives you a refined look.

The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 06-20-2014

Quote: (06-20-2014 11:19 AM)DaveR Wrote:  

Facial hair is not an issue. Can even be a DHV, especially if it gives you a refined look.

Really? I think they like moderate body hair since they like men not boys..especially some chest hair.

The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 06-20-2014

Quote: (06-20-2014 11:03 AM)simondice Wrote:  

Do you think the Hispanic look would have a good effect? I went to Sweden and it killed over there, and some Slavic countries as well.

FSU countries they tend to like white and off white (Armenians)

The Russia Thread - turkishcandy - 06-20-2014

Roosh, let me know if you need info/help about Southern Turkey. I spent my summers gaming/working/living there.

Also, if you are serious about Turkish resort, the best option is to contact a tour agency in Moscow or Ukraine and come together with a group. This way you will get a ridiculously low price that other foreigners and even Turks can't get. starting 20-30 dollars a day in 5 stars all-inclusive hotels.

The Russia Thread - rishboy77 - 06-20-2014

The only way to know for sure is do a week in Moscow of approaches without the beard and see if it makes a difference. Personally I think you might get more numbers but the same 3-5 dates to get the bang.

There is a girl cooking in my kitchen right now. Date number 4. This is THE date for sex. It feels right. But no. She claims this is the first day of her period. I don't believe her, but as soon as I eat her tasty food, off the club I go.

The Russia Thread - Greek kamaki - 06-20-2014

Russian women prefer baby faces they do not like expressive faces of guys with sharper characteristics longer noses as polish women do.They like a general blunt look not too manly or whatever.

The Russia Thread - DaveR - 06-20-2014

Quote: (06-20-2014 11:33 AM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

Really? I think they like moderate body hair since they like men not boys..especially some chest hair.

Yeah, but it has to be in the right place. Hairy upper arms and back doesn't do anything for them. Also, the further north you go, the more they dislike dark and hairy. In St. Petersburg, they often complain about hairy, emotional Italians. lol..

The Russia Thread - slubu - 06-20-2014

Quote: (06-20-2014 12:40 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

There is a girl cooking in my kitchen right now. Date number 4. This is THE date for sex. It feels right. But no. She claims this is the first day of her period. I don't believe her, but as soon as I eat her tasty food, off the club I go.

Have you considered asking her if her mouth is bleeding?

^^ I figured out what happened.

We had been escalating slowly and then I suggested a home dinner date for Friday. She agreed, which surprised me slightly at the time. The reason she agreed is because she knew her period would arrive by then and she'd have an easy excuse not to have sex. She did show me her menstrual paraphernalia so I'm sure she's being truthful.

I let her know that sex was very important to me and that it seemed like we were just friends. After dinner she wanted to stay a bit (she asked me to show her travel photos) but I kept it short and she left. I rather bang her than go to the club and endure what I know what I'm about to endure (and spend what I'm about to spend), but oh well. YOLO.