Roosh V Forum
Drunk Lounge - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Drunk Lounge (/thread-16973.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Drunk Lounge - YoungBlade - 12-03-2016

This is an apology for screaming "!!! 100% FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPONIZED AUTISM !!!" at the meetup last night

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming

Drunk Lounge - Silva - 12-03-2016

I'm soooooo fucked right now,

lets go and get some pussy!

love you all.

Drunk Lounge - RoastBeefCurtains4Me - 12-12-2016

I'm watching The Natural at the bar, with MNF on the other screen.

I can't understand how Glenn Close ever had a movie camera pointed at her, even for a second.

[Image: b1aee2550d3e35a4cc60908a35be9fa0.jpg]

Drunk Lounge - Comte De St. Germain - 12-14-2016

DANCE WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!

Drunk Lounge - Sooth - 12-14-2016

I'm gonna play that to my grand kids.

Full Track - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

Drunk Lounge - vonSudeten - 12-15-2016

Went to my aspiring-director friend movie premiere. Been at family birthday party before so had about 4 beers, 2 gins with tonic and got to the premiere. Before the short movie ended I finished another three beers, everyone was so classy, nice and sober and I already came tipsy.

Seen a girl, former classmate that I fucked, she was there with her boyfriend. I got pretty amazing reputation in my small town so she went for HIV tests recently because her boyfriend forced her as he learned that she got fucked by me. After the movie they left hahaha.

Smoked a joint with my "director friend" and carried on drinking beer, someone gave me a bottle of whiskey so I had couple of sips. Like fucking 7 people came to me that they heard that I am travelling the world, how many girls I have fucked and shit, surprising.

After that there was some girl from school that was flirting with me so I thought that it will be easy, started doing her but she started to say some shit so I went to the table of the actor and they were discussing some actor shit, I basically interrupted them and started to talk loudly about how it should be against the law for a chubby chick to refuse sex.

Was near gypsy ghetto so I rather will not comment what I did regarding that.

Anyway I was the only one who puked there and right in the middle of a hall. All about 100 people left right after for a club. Tried to pull the chubby chick to the bathroom, refused. Left for railway station, the only one there was a legit Homo from school so I basically started interrogating him why it is that he is a faggot... God, no shame.

Drunk Lounge - realologist - 12-15-2016

Quote: (12-15-2016 03:58 AM)vonSudeten Wrote:  

Went to my aspiring-director friend movie premiere. Been at family birthday party before so had about 4 beers, 2 gins with tonic and got to the premiere. Before the short movie ended I finished another three beers, everyone was so classy, nice and sober and I already came tipsy.

Seen a girl, former classmate that I fucked, she was there with her boyfriend. I got pretty amazing reputation in my small town so she went for HIV tests recently because her boyfriend forced her as he learned that she got fucked by me. After the movie they left hahaha.

Smoked a joint with my "director friend" and carried on drinking beer, someone gave me a bottle of whiskey so I had couple of sips. Like fucking 7 people came to me that they heard that I am travelling the world, how many girls I have fucked and shit, surprising.

After that there was some girl from school that was flirting with me so I thought that it will be easy, started doing her but she started to say some shit so I went to the table of the actor and they were discussing some actor shit, I basically interrupted them and started to talk loudly about how it should be against the law for a chubby chick to refuse sex.

Was near gypsy ghetto so I rather will not comment what I did regarding that.

Anyway I was the only one who puked there and right in the middle of a hall. All about 100 people left right after for a club. Tried to pull the chubby chick to the bathroom, refused. Left for railway station, the only one there was a legit Homo from school so I basically started interrogating him why it is that he is a faggot... God, no shame.

Too alpha

Drunk Lounge - vonSudeten - 12-15-2016

realologist : If you get to CZ in next three months we can go out and you will see. :-D

Drunk Lounge - Veloce - 12-15-2016

Im hammered in a mountain ski town injapan, in a karaoke bar and ive been offered shochu infused with wasps...were talking a platic jug of shochu with a whole goddamn hive of dead wasps sitting in the bottom.

Bunch of ski ranch employees were supposed to meet me here but so far its all japs and they approve of my bon jovi. Chubby snaggletooth bartender 5/10 wants to fuck me and id do it for the flag at this point but mana-san keeps coming out to check on things and i dont see how it will happen logistically.

Doesnt mean i wont try.

Fucking wasps. Jesus

Drunk Lounge - Leonard D Neubache - 12-15-2016

Be a shame for those wasps to die for nothing.

Just make sure they're dead. I once offered a bowl of Jack and Coke to a local beehive on a camping trip so they'd leave me the fuck alone. The bastards started to harvest the stuff (sugar content I guess) and they just started falling over. I thought they were dead but after an hour or so they all got up, dusted themselves off and went home to nurse their hangovers.

True story.

Drunk Lounge - Kurgan - 12-17-2016

The last time I got seriously hammered was back in the summer when the Republican National Convention was shown on TV. I had three shots of Jager and was cackling like a maniac so much that someone kept me calling Lahey from Trailer Park Boys.

Drunk Lounge - The Man w/ the Golden Gun - 12-24-2016

Hello! Plastered. You guys are good peoeple.

Drunk Lounge - Comte De St. Germain - 12-24-2016

Quote: (12-24-2016 12:21 AM)The Man w/ the Golden Gun Wrote:  

No I'm not you fag.[Image: dodgy.gif]

Drunk Lounge - RealDeal - 12-24-2016

jesus christ i just go so incredilbly drunk . im trying heal my self now

Drunk Lounge - The Man w/ the Golden Gun - 12-24-2016

Quote: (12-24-2016 12:32 AM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Correction: everyon except comte is cool

Drunk Lounge - Comte De St. Germain - 12-24-2016

Quote: (12-24-2016 12:55 AM)The Man w/ the Golden Gun Wrote:  

Quote: (12-24-2016 12:32 AM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Correction: everyon except comte is cool

Ahem! Do I need to bring out the motherfuckin pineapple again???????
[Image: giphy.gif]

Drunk Lounge - IveBeenFramed - 12-31-2016

Drunk Lounge - YoungBlade - 01-04-2017

NYC was fun and dangerous, SC is safe but difficult.

By all the gods I will make a paradise in the mountains.

Drunk Lounge - RealDeal - 01-07-2017

Drunk Lounge - Comte De St. Germain - 01-07-2017

Would impregnate

Drunk Lounge - RoastBeefCurtains4Me - 01-07-2017

Quote: (01-07-2017 02:59 AM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Would impregnate

Obviously a real slav, not a western spy!

Drunk Lounge - Leonard D Neubache - 01-07-2017

Quote: (01-07-2017 08:16 AM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

Quote: (01-07-2017 02:59 AM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Would impregnate

Obviously a real slav, not a western spy!

Son. I am disappoint.

Is not only drink vodka made from mighty slav potato! Clearly is western spy!

Drunk Lounge - crudeloyalist - 01-08-2017

Valencia. 0 Spanish speaking skills. Met some Colombian chick in a bar. Never seen an ass so huge. She's with 2 friends. They drag me to some salsa bar. Half empty. Should have isolated and escalated earlier. Lost my scarf, freezing as fuck.

Drunk Lounge - YoungBlade - 01-09-2017

Fuck bama, go tigers.

That is all.

Drunk Lounge - YoungBlade - 01-10-2017

OOOOOOOOH WE WON THE NATTY