Roosh V Forum
Athens Greece data sheet - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Athens Greece data sheet (/thread-13776.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Athens Greece data sheet - daviedo - 12-01-2012

greek girls are probably not that hard to crack anymore.or at least some of them!!
[Image: attachment.jpg8856]   
[Image: attachment.jpg8857]   
[Image: attachment.jpg8858]   
[Image: attachment.jpg8859]   

Athens Greece data sheet - chochemonger1 - 12-01-2012

Quote: (12-01-2012 02:24 PM)daviedo Wrote:  

greek girls are probably not that hard to crack anymore.or at least some of them!!

Do Ukranian girlls beat that. IMO NO.

since september i have fall in love with a greek girl(well not just me) she has arrived here on purpose to see the place,prospects, lifestyle etc. i think that she is not very enthousiastic anymore.i think is the weather or the food,in general life style is quite different from the one she knew.anyway since september i follow your thread,and i try to enrich my knowledge over greek women by searching every related with them stuff.im amazed with how many sites exist in greece dedicated to the artistic nudity stuff,
all those pics of greek women are driving me crazy.theyr features are very expressive,as if they were god made.do you have any idea how i should approach that girl im telling ya about?i wonder if my origin (south asian) is sommething that matters in the wholle situation.well enough said,im deep down fun of greek women and of your thread.
[Image: attachment.jpg8861]   

[Image: attachment.jpg8862]   

here is evelyn kazantzoglou
[Image: attachment.jpg8863]   

[Image: attachment.jpg8864]   

here is noni dounia
[Image: attachment.jpg8865]   

[Image: attachment.jpg8866]   

Athens Greece data sheet - the28 - 12-02-2012

I don't see the use of posting semi-naked models or prostitutes.
It's not representative of anything in Athens. Please stop trolling.

Athens Greece data sheet - chochemonger1 - 12-02-2012

Quote: (12-02-2012 01:35 PM)the28 Wrote:  

I don't see the use of posting semi-naked models or prostitutes.
It's not representative of anything in Athens. Please stop trolling.

I agree. Too much modeling or semi pros. But Athens has so many hot woman....that cant be denied, Only Belo Horizonte, Vitoria, Porto Alegre, Goiania in Brazil could compete with girls in Athens or Thessalonki.

Athens Greece data sheet - Greek kamaki - 12-07-2012

Greek girl dancing.

More dancing.

Greek TV.

Athens Greece data sheet - Greek kamaki - 12-09-2012

Greek gymnast girl dances.You notice the Mediteranean butt.

Greek girl dances on island Paros.

Greek MILFs dancing.

The typical Balkan look.

Athens Greece data sheet - Greek kamaki - 12-14-2012

Greek girls.

Athens Greece data sheet - chochemonger1 - 12-14-2012

Quote: (12-14-2012 05:01 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Greek girls.

No wonder the Germans want to make things tough for you Greeks. You have had it too good for too long lol.

Athens Greece data sheet - Greek kamaki - 12-15-2012

Greek girl learns latin dances.

Athens Greece data sheet - elhúngaro - 12-17-2012

I've been to Athens in May on a business trip for 4 days. Personally I was not overwhelmed. I saw some hotties, but the overall quality was not as high as in Poland, Serbia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia or
Hungary.

Athens Greece data sheet - Greek kamaki - 12-18-2012

Typical Greek entertainment.Girls appear after 2:25.

The same singer.Bouzoukia gather the hottest girls.

Athens Greece data sheet - Way Cool Jr - 12-18-2012

Kamaki, how tall are usually Greek girls?
I know it's not easy to give a precise answer but can you help to figure out this.
I guess that an increasing number of them is quite tall due to the slavic genes becoming more widespread across the Greek population.
What about the others? I'm interested in normal girls also not just the models or semi-pros
Is still true that quite a considerable number of Greek girls is fat?
I've been 3 times to Greece but only stayed in the Island so far and didn't see many of them.
Thanks

Athens Greece data sheet - Greek kamaki - 12-18-2012

Quote: (12-18-2012 05:48 PM)Way Cool Jr Wrote:  

Kamaki, how tall are usually Greek girls?
I know it's not easy to give a precise answer but can you help to figure out this.
I guess that an increasing number of them is quite tall due to the slavic genes becoming more widespread across the Greek population.
What about the others? I'm interested in normal girls also not just the models or semi-pros
Is still true that quite a considerable number of Greek girls is fat?
I've been 3 times to Greece but only stayed in the Island so far and didn't see many of them.
Thanks

The average height is about 164 cm.The young generation is quite tall.Compared to Slavs Greek girls have on average the same height like Ukrainian girls.They are shorter than Serbian girls though and very close to Bulgarian.
20% are over 170 cm tall,1% are over 180 cm tall.(in Serbia it is 40% and 5%).
A 20-30% are fat.Almost all the married ones are overweight.A 90% of the non married are slender.

In northern Greece girls are taller due to the higher south slavic mix.Here is an example of a typical northern Greece beauty face.You see the high cheeks probably of slavic mix.

Athens Greece data sheet - Way Cool Jr - 12-18-2012

Quote: (12-18-2012 06:00 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

The average height is about 164 cm.The young generation is quite tall.Compared to Slavs Greek girls have on average the same height like Ukrainian girls.They are shorter than Serbian girls though and very close to Bulgarian.
20% are over 170 cm tall,1% are over 180 cm tall.(in Serbia it is 40% and 5%).
A 20-30% are fat.Almost all the married ones are overweight.A 90% of the non married are slender.

Thanks Kamaki, you are always on spot and precise with your analysis.
Seems like being overweight is the norm for married women doesn't surprise me because it more or less the same in Italy, especially in some southern regions (i.e Calabria, Sicilia, Puglia).
A lot of women get lazy and fat after marriage and/or pregnancy even if those parts of the country they usually don't work and some of them have all the time they need and more to exercise and practice sports.
Actually this problem is one of the plagues of all the Mediterreanean area.

Athens Greece data sheet - Greek kamaki - 12-24-2012

Greek Christmas song about the crisis.

Greek justice.

Athens Greece data sheet - Greek kamaki - 12-25-2012

Greek women dancing.

As we say here the singer is ''as regards voice... great pussy.''

Greek MILF singing.She has good voice.Typical Mediteranean characteristics.

Athens Greece data sheet - Greek kamaki - 12-27-2012

Greek pupils parading.Sometimes they use the national celebrations to show off their legs in the shortest skirts allowed.

Athens Greece data sheet - misello - 12-27-2012

I've been to Athens twice and to 5 of the Greek islands. Plenty of beauties if you're into the mediterranean look. I've pulled on both occasions in Athens. On the islands Greek girls are more difficult, the many British and Dutch booze tourists have made them sceptical of foreigners. On the positive side, many of those tourists are girls themselves so, enough other options.

As Kamaki said, social circles make it difficult with Greek girls. Like Italian and Spanish girls, they move in groups and are afraid to appear slutty. Cockblocking is a problem. In my experience they become more openminded and laid back once they pass 23.

The ones I pulled in Athens were 22 and 25, both an 8 in my book and two of the wildest girls I've ever had sex with. It wasn't easy though. Both experiences proceeded pretty much the same way. Met them in a club while they were in a group of friends, had to talk and charm both them and their friends in order for them to agree to meet me again. Took me 1 or 2 of serious dates after that to get the flag. With both girls it was worth it though, once I took them back to my rooms they just turned into Greek sexgoddesses, very willing to please.
Funny thing is I thought they might expect more out of it but they seemed totally cool with it being just sex. Still talk to one of them on skype now and then, definitely gonna meet up again if we're ever in the same area.

Athens Greece data sheet - Greek kamaki - 01-15-2013

Greek summer.

Greek TV.