Roosh V Forum
Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! (/thread-9856.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - King of Monkeys - 04-15-2016

I was hanging with my group of people after performing at NATS. I'm walking past a guy who crumpled a piece of paper, stood up, tossed it to me, and asked me to throw it away for him. I toss it back at him and tell him I'm not his butler.

At the time, I felt pissed about it. There's a trashcan less than ten feet away, and this lazy fuck can't bother to get up and take care of his mess himself. I think what bothers me the most is he gave his garbage to me and expected me to do what he said. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I think when someone makes their own mess, it's their responsibility to clean it up.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Comte De St. Germain - 04-15-2016

Me and my bro were dicking around with Native Instruments Massive and ended up trying to do an arrangement of one of our favorite melodies.

Fake piano and violin is the best we've got. Kind of shitfaced so not sure how it turned out, but it sounded great to us.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zdI2AEeKZi

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Anabasis to Desta - 04-16-2016

^ That's really good.

VST plugin?

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Comte De St. Germain - 04-16-2016

Quote: (04-16-2016 12:00 AM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

^ That's really good.

VST plugin?

DSK Overture for that.

For most of my production stuff though I use

z3ta+2
Sylenth1
Nexus2
Vanguard

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - kbell - 04-16-2016

I found a new life purpose. Apparently I have been making socks without my awareness of doing so. Thanks to redbeard for finding this. I might have to buy one.

http://www.shopkbell.com/

[Image: Renfro_B2B_Portal_Brand_Images_KB.jpg]
[Image: K-Bell-Socks.jpg]
[Image: kbellsocks.com-coupons.jpg]

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Foolsgo1d - 04-16-2016

Quote: (04-15-2016 07:31 PM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

You Americans have no idea how jealous your real estate market makes me.

I've got the duPont registry on my Facebook. I see sprawling US mansions every day to the same value of shitty houses here in the UK.

Motherfuckers.

Would you say the same about NYC, SF and LA areas? I work in property so I see ridiculous stuff all the time.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Thomas the Rhymer - 04-16-2016

Quote: (04-15-2016 09:53 PM)King of Monkeys Wrote:  

I was hanging with my group of people after performing at NATS. I'm walking past a guy who crumpled a piece of paper, stood up, tossed it to me, and asked me to throw it away for him. I toss it back at him and tell him I'm not his butler.

At the time, I felt pissed about it. There's a trashcan less than ten feet away, and this lazy fuck can't bother to get up and take care of his mess himself. I think what bothers me the most is he gave his garbage to me and expected me to do what he said. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I think when someone makes their own mess, it's their responsibility to clean it up.

No, you were underreacting. I would have gone (and have gone under similar circumstances) far more ballistic, or thrown it at his head as soon as his back was turn. You are a better man than I.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - dog24 - 04-16-2016

What's with all the posts praising christianity lately and the subtle guilt tripping to anyone who is either an atheist or from another religion.
P.S I'm not attacking anyone and this is not a sign of the imminent second coming.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - GoldHawkStar - 04-16-2016

Update on the finding-my-roommate's-girlfriend-on-Tinder situation (see previous page): Just looked on their Facebook pages. On his, it shows that he's in a relationship with her (for more than two years now, by the way), but on her's it says "No relationship info to show". This is either going on completely above his head or he's knowingly getting straight-up cuckolded.

Just sent his high school friend a text, probably gonna meet up and talk to him about it tonight.

Summer is almost here, but after that, this whole situation is going to make senior year (also living with him) very interesting. [Image: lol.gif]

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Kona - 04-16-2016

Quote: (04-16-2016 09:59 AM)Thomas the Rhymer Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2016 09:53 PM)King of Monkeys Wrote:  

No, you were underreacting. I would have gone (and have gone under similar circumstances) far more ballistic, or thrown it at his head as soon as his back was turn. You are a better man than I.

He was probably giving you his number. Or cocaine. Or both.

The gays are getting bold these days.

Aloha!

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Rhyme or Reason - 04-16-2016

Quote: (03-10-2016 01:18 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

I went to a local restaurant/ bar yesterday, sat on the patio with my guitar, and started playing. People started buying me drinks and paid me lots of compliments. Then the manager offered me 200 bucks to play a gig there, an offer which I accepted. The hot hostess was giving me the fuck-me eyes as well. I'm stoked! It's just been years since I've played in a band or done a gig so I'm trying to psyche myself up.

Also, the guy who was going to play the gig there that night (I wasn't planning on playing during his set, obviously) came up to me and tried to AMOG me. It was hilarious. The customers within earshot said "He's just threatened by you".

I'm about to go play this show in an hour and a half.

[Image: nuts.gif] [Image: dancingman.gif]

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - rpg - 04-16-2016

Roy Scheider was a great actor. What a boss.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Rhyme or Reason - 04-16-2016

Quote: (04-16-2016 07:33 PM)rpg Wrote:  

Still doesn't compare to Rob schneider.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - rpg - 04-16-2016

Quote: (04-16-2016 08:15 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

Quote: (04-16-2016 07:33 PM)rpg Wrote:  

Still doesn't compare to Rob schneider.

Nooooooooooo!
I was watching Marathon Man and Roy Scheider was unbelievable. Actors today just plain suck.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Wahawahwah - 04-16-2016

The blue god. The god of the smoke. Pagan god of the living and the dead.

Blade forged from animal bone, hilt fashioned from wood, sheathed in fur.

Draw a circle in the ice with the blade. Burn three sticks each of fir, rose, oak and musk. Place them in order, clockwise, equidistant, on the circumference. Fir for the night, rose for dawn, oak for the day, musk for the evening. Dip the blade in oil, paying obeisance to the Four Spirits of the Moon, the Dawn, the Sun, and the Twilight. This must be done in the Sixth Hour of Twilight, for no other time is as sacred.

Using the blade, shave off all the hair on your head. You may now begin to pray.

Meditate on the Spirit of the Moon, for he is the Lord’s hammer. Pray that he grant you the strength to withstand the elements of destruction – thunder, ice and shade. Construct a totem from the ice in the image of the spirit after each hour. As the Sixth Hour of the Moon ends, collect the fir ashes and smear them on your forearms.

You may begin to pray on the spirit of Dawn now, for she is constructed in the image of His consort. Place a rose tablet on your tongue. As it dissolves, meditate on the spirit of the Dawn. That she may protect you from treachery – greed, lust, envy. Consume a rose tablet for each hour of Dawn. Once the Sixth Hour of the Dawn has ended, collect the ashes of the rose sticks and smear your forehead with them.

You may now begin to meditate on the Spirit of the Sun, for he is wisest of all the Spirits. Pray that he bequeath his possessions to you. Wisdom, gold, healing. For each hour, draw a drop of blood from your fingers with the blade, sealing them with turmeric after. After the Sixth Hour of the Sun has ended, collect the ashes of the oak and smear them across your chest.

You may now begin to meditate on the Spirit of Twilight, for she is guardian of all that is dead. Pray that she grant you access to the Nether. For each hour, mix a drop of indigo with the ashes of the musk, stirring thrice, clockwise. As the Sixth Hour of Twilight ends, smear the mixture across your neck.

Light your pipe and chant the Lord’s name one thousand sixty three times. Bury the blade in the ice, wipe out the circle, counter clockwise. The ritual is now complete.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - kbell - 04-16-2016

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Requiem - 04-17-2016

Giving me a freedom boner every time:

I don't like Alex Jones that much because he's done a lot of damage, but that scene with him and Pierce Morgan gives me chills of Patriotism.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Anabasis to Desta - 04-17-2016

NSFW

Attention whore records a guy eating her booty and then kicks him out for not satisfying her.

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/93306

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Handsome Creepy Eel - 04-17-2016

^^

[Image: 61423933.jpg]

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - samsamsam - 04-17-2016

Quote: (04-17-2016 03:17 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

NSFW

Attention whore records a guy eating her booty and then kicks him out for not satisfying her.

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/93306

LOL, I read it as she kicked him the nuts. [Image: lol.gif]

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Laru - 04-17-2016

I made my own thread but someone advised that it would be better to post here and I agree. So here it is.

I have had to handle unruly women before and have been able to witness the decline that the forum so often speaks of. However, I have yet had to confront an entitled monstrosity the likes of which are spoken about here at Roosh.

My Incident:

What a fun experience. Just pulled into the Meijer gas station in my town to fill up my bike and this woman pulls in front of me to back into a spot. I had to slam the brakes and could feel the ABS kick in. I sit at the front side of her car for a minute then back up a bit and go around. She honks at me... as I am getting off my bike she proceeds to walk over and go into a little tirade about how I need to watch out and such and that she is going to beat the shit out of me... seriously, what a strong independent big beautiful womyn. There was no fear in her mind to stepping up to a fully grown guy that is two heads taller and in full moto gear. The mental gymnastics she had to perform to rationalize that it was my fault boggles me.

I let her go on and as she was winding down, I asked her if she was done and which farmer let out the piggy piggy piggy. I went in to get a drink and she had to pre pay to get gas (no offense to those who prefer to pre pay) I told her typical, too poor or stupid to have a credit card and will probably be back in to buy a pop or piece of candy with EBT. What a typical piece of entitled modern day trash.

The best part was four other people telling her to shut the hell up as there were kids around and letting her know she was at fault. Its a wonder that a hoarde of white knights were not ready to defend her honor. I'm glad that I kept my cool for the most part. It's not worth giving these people the time of day, let alone letting them get to you. Sigh, what a day what a day. At least I get to check out from this wonderful world for the week and go hunting. At least I will be hunting turkeys, and won't have to harpoon more poor land whales.

Now that I have actually experienced one of these, it makes me more motivated than ever to keep investing and making money so that one day I can have an exit strategy planned for when shit goes farther down the drain.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Gustavus Adolphus - 04-18-2016

tenderman100 signed in to his account the other day... good to see.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - thoughtgypsy - 04-19-2016

Is eating spicy food too often bad for you? I read somewhere a while ago that it can lead to adrenal fatigue, but can't seem to find anything on it now. I love spicy food, and it's a cheap and easy way to preserve food. Don't wanna stop eating it but if it's fucking with my hormones then I'd consider it.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - dain_bramage - 04-19-2016

Do any of you think Trump will visit Canada? If he were to come to the Vancouver area I would definitely go to see him live.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - spokepoker - 04-19-2016

Well, maybe he will visit Washington in May, that's not too far of a drive for you, is it?