Roosh V Forum
The Hillary Clinton thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: The Hillary Clinton thread (/thread-46680.html)

The Hillary Clinton thread - Truck'n - 01-15-2016

There are so many rank and file Democrats that support the Clintons no matter how many scandals they are involved in. You would think that people who live their lives with the purpose to be fair minded would abhor the family who mocks the rule of law so vociferously, but for whatever unknown reason, they don't. I don't get it. If your desire is to be a good, meek and mild citizen, why would you want a role model like the Clintons who could care less about the rule of law? The Clintons make the left look like shit.

And something else that never gets talked about it, mostly because it is tinfoil hat conspiracy stuff, but the Clintons get so much support from the Jewish elite.

I don't give a fuck if it is taboo to give credence to fringe political theories,

but between the Jewish media moguls, the heavyweights in the Judicial branch combined with Jewish dominated top tier law firms, and the Henry Kissinger Jewish types who run the world, the Clintons, and Bill Clinton in particular, has been the golden boy for promoting the agenda for the super elite.

I don't know if the Jewish elite picked Clinton, or Bill adapted himself to further their agenda, but their coupling has been fucking over the American public for almost a solid 30 years now. And how much worse is it going to be once the dunderheaded tramp of the group becomes president?

Bill has pimped Hillary like a two dollar trick his entire life and what do you think he is going to do once she becomes president? That machine of corruption and criminality is going to go into overdrive. And why wouldn't it? Hillary will be the ultimate fall guy for Bill again. Some could argue that it is she that has ridden his coattails and been the beneficiary of his political talent, but it has been the other way around. During her tenure as SOS, the Clinton foundation shook down foreign governements for over a BILLION dollars. It is in Harpers .

And what is the limit of what Bill and his billionaire Jewish buddies are going to try to get away with while the dunce is sitting in the oval office? Probably whatever they think that they can get away with. And frankly, Hillary is too dumb to realize it. That, or she has no interest in her legacy as a leader, (which we all know from her fanticized conversations with Elleanor Roosevelt is not true), so she will end up being Bill's lap dog again, pumping out policy and laws that will fuck over the American people even more. Not lead or prosper, just loot and pillage.

so yeah, I want Trump to obliterate her and fucking nuke the Clintons back to the stone age. Fucking slimy draft dodging pothead no athletic piece of shit. Fuck I hate the Clintons.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Paracelsus - 01-15-2016

Quote: (01-15-2016 12:34 AM)Truckn Wrote:  

There are so many rank and file Democrats that support the Clintons no matter how many scandals they are involved in. You would think that people who live their lives with the purpose to be fair minded would abhor the family who mocks the rule of law so vociferously, but for whatever unknown reason, they don't. I don't get it. If your desire is to be a good, meek and mild citizen, why would you want a role model like the Clintons who could care less about the rule of law? The Clintons make the left look like shit.

And something else that never gets talked about it, mostly because it is tinfoil hat conspiracy stuff, but the Clintons get so much support from the Jewish elite.

I don't give a fuck if it is taboo to give credence to fringe political theories,

but between the Jewish media moguls, the heavyweights in the Judicial branch combined with Jewish dominated top tier law firms, and the Henry Kissinger Jewish types who run the world, the Clintons, and Bill Clinton in particular, has been the golden boy for promoting the agenda for the super elite.

I don't know if the Jewish elite picked Clinton, or Bill adapted himself to further their agenda, but their coupling has been fucking over the American public for almost a solid 30 years now. And how much worse is it going to be once the dunderheaded tramp of the group becomes president?

Bill has pimped Hillary like a two dollar trick his entire life and what do you think he is going to do once she becomes president? That machine of corruption and criminality is going to go into overdrive. And why wouldn't it? Hillary will be the ultimate fall guy for Bill again. Some could argue that it is she that has ridden his coattails and been the beneficiary of his political talent, but it has been the other way around. During her tenure as SOS, the Clinton foundation shook down foreign governements for over a BILLION dollars. It is in Harpers .

And what is the limit of what Bill and his billionaire Jewish buddies are going to try to get away with while the dunce is sitting in the oval office? Probably whatever they think that they can get away with. And frankly, Hillary is too dumb to realize it. That, or she has no interest in her legacy as a leader, (which we all know from her fanticized conversations with Elleanor Roosevelt is not true), so she will end up being Bill's lap dog again, pumping out policy and laws that will fuck over the American people even more. Not lead or prosper, just loot and pillage.

so yeah, I want Trump to obliterate her and fucking nuke the Clintons back to the stone age. Fucking slimy draft dodging pothead no athletic piece of shit. Fuck I hate the Clintons.

So you're saying you'd prefer it if Hilary didn't become President?

The Hillary Clinton thread - porscheguy - 01-15-2016

There are so many rank and file Democrats that support the Clintons no matter how many scandals they are involved in.
The Clintons get a free pass from the media. The reason so many rank and file democrats support them is because they don't know any better.

Bill has pimped Hillary like a two dollar trick his entire life and what do you think he is going to do once she becomes president?
I've got some news for you. Pimping implies that one party is being coerced or forced into doing something. Bill ain't pimping shit where she's concerned. They're in it hand in hand. Her greed and lust for power is every bit as great as his. That's why she's stuck it out with him. That's why she has never hesitated to intimidate the women who have spoken out against him. She's no victim here.

The Hillary Clinton thread - eljeffster - 01-15-2016

Quote: (01-15-2016 01:24 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  

There are so many rank and file Democrats that support the Clintons no matter how many scandals they are involved in.
The Clintons get a free pass from the media. The reason so many rank and file democrats support them is because they don't know any better.

Bill has pimped Hillary like a two dollar trick his entire life and what do you think he is going to do once she becomes president?
I've got some news for you. Pimping implies that one party is being coerced or forced into doing something. Bill ain't pimping shit where she's concerned. They're in it hand in hand. Her greed and lust for power is every bit as great as his. That's why she's stuck it out with him. That's why she has never hesitated to intimidate the women who have spoken out against him. She's no victim here.

It wasn't Bill who pimped her out. . . it was Obama. First he beat her, then he gave her a job.

The Hillary Clinton thread - R Smoov - 01-17-2016

I'm going to need Hillary Clinton to stop doing shitty versions of hip hop dance moves on Ellen Degenerate to try to get votes. She just comes off as a fucking tryhard who forces herself into votes.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Handsome Creepy Eel - 01-17-2016

Wait, are you saying that she did this? Or worse?

The Hillary Clinton thread - Prince of Persia - 01-17-2016

This is so fucking hard to watch...her attempts to pander to the young voters are futile and frankly hilarious [Image: tard.gif]

Edit: All of that elite banker/Saudi blood money and she still can't invest in a decent stylist that won't make her look like a tub of lard?

The Hillary Clinton thread - Handsome Creepy Eel - 01-17-2016

[Image: wtf.jpg]

She looks like a mummy on a string!

I'm not a fan of that Ellen woman, but unlike Hillary, at least she has some spirit in herself...

The Hillary Clinton thread - Dusty - 01-17-2016

I actually feel embarrassed for Hillary. Cringe worthy and difficult to watch.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Teutatis - 01-17-2016

Fucking Hillary and the stupid women's pay gap.

The Hillary Clinton thread - kaotic - 01-17-2016

Hillary just isn't likeable, the way she said congrats on the 5 million viewers, that was like a hater thing.

That poor 3rd guy isn't getting shit for time lol.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Lucky - 01-17-2016

As Hillary sucks Obama's cock and wraps herself in his "accomplishments" remember that it was Bill Clinton who said Obama is not "one of us" in 2008.

It's hard to express how much I despise this woman and her foreign policy views, not that the other two stooges are that much better.

Donald Trump mentioned yet again as THE enemy to shoot. I think it's like the fourth time.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Hotwheels - 01-17-2016

Quote: (01-17-2016 10:42 PM)Teutatis Wrote:  

Donald Trump mentioned yet again as THE enemy to shoot. I think it's like the fourth time.

Living rent free in their heads

The Hillary Clinton thread - HighSpeed_LowDrag - 01-17-2016

The fact that Hilary Clinton's FBI investigation was not brought up once by the moderators during the debate speaks volumes about American mainstream media.

If it were Donald Trump or any other Republican frontrunner under federal investigation I guarantee you that it would be a front-and-center question.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Bacchus - 01-18-2016

Hillary's new strategy is to cling to Obama, so any criticism of her (such as her accepting speaking fees from Goldman Sachs) is a criticism of Obama too.

She also mentioned how Sanders criticized Obama in the past. It caused this reaction

[Image: e5L4dg5.gif]

The Hillary Clinton thread - Libertas - 01-18-2016

I barely listened, but it amazed me just how lame, old, and out of touch the Democrats are this time. Usually it's the Republicans that fall into that category and were it not for Trump they would again and this would be a truly dismal contest.

SJW Millennials may like Sanders but he has zero cool or edge factor. Just an old bastard with an old ideology.

There's no way either him or Clinton is going to be able to keep the Obama coalition together.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Horus - 01-18-2016

Quote: (01-08-2016 03:08 PM)Libertas Wrote:  

I actually got a reply from Scott Adams. [Image: lol.gif]

False alarm guys. It's not real, photoshop: https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/statu...1739151361

It's still terrible marketing though, for all the reasons I mentioned.

Holy shit! I've never looked at Shrillary's twitter before. She's getting absolutely raped in the comments.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Hades - 01-18-2016

I have been watching facebook for a while now.

Trump will post a video or a comment and inside of 20 minutes it will get 20k likes, 2k shares, and a few hundred comments, all extremely positive. Sometimes he gets significantly more exposure, sometimes a little less.

Hillary will post a video or comment and get 4-6k likes in the same time. She gets butchered in the comments.
Bernie gets about 6-7k and maybe a hundred comments, all positive.

Essentially Trump has more internet power (on facebook) than the entire Democratic lineup.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Wutang - 01-18-2016

^ It's actually a bit shocking to me that Trump has so much more internet power then Sanders since from what I see all the Reddit/Tumblr people love Sanders and I'm constantly seeing all the people on my social media jerking themselves off into a coma over him. His fanbase are made up of people whose political ideology are formed from hashtags and internet memes so you would think he'd be dominating in that demographic.

I think someone here even posted a screen cap of a comment on Reddit from a Sanders supporter where he was lamenting about how he can't believe Trump is doing so well online when he thought that Sanders was supposed to be the candidate of choice for us "internet people". I guess this is kind of like a repeat of what happened with Ron Paul in 2008.

The Hillary Clinton thread - storm - 01-18-2016

Wutang,

These days tech savvy means being the first to 'like' a thing and knowing how to organize mass YouTube subscribers.

When you realize that you can buy 1000 subs for $50 (real people not bots) you really feel bad for all the "internet pros" on Reddit. Their internet savvy is essentially worthless so it should be no surprise they are failing.

Ron Paul had the same problem. People seem to think that on merit of enthusiasm alone doing simple things causes a great change. That kind of thinking killed quite a few barbarians on the roman battlefield.

Also they are trying to stump the trump which usually ends in a brutalization worth an M rating in 1995.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Handsome Creepy Eel - 01-18-2016

Quote: (01-18-2016 10:48 AM)Hades Wrote:  

I have been watching facebook for a while now.

Trump will post a video or a comment and inside of 20 minutes it will get 20k likes, 2k shares, and a few hundred comments, all extremely positive. Sometimes he gets significantly more exposure, sometimes a little less.

Hillary will post a video or comment and get 4-6k likes in the same time. She gets butchered in the comments.
Bernie gets about 6-7k and maybe a hundred comments, all positive.

Essentially Trump has more internet power (on facebook) than the entire Democratic lineup.

Don't be fooled, these internet activity numbers don't mean so much. They're good for morale and bragging rights, but they are drowned out by the tremendous amount of people who don't care about Facebook activity and get all their news from a single mainstream TV channel or paper. For every person like us who is enthusiastic about Trump, there could be a dozen cunts convinced that there is a "war on women" because CNN told them so. I'm not saying that's the case - I'm saying we simply don't know.

Živi zid (the Croatian party described in my sig) has more likes, comments, shares and rating in internet polls than all the other parties combined and it still got demolished in the elections, winning barely 5% of the vote.

The Hillary Clinton thread - bacon - 01-18-2016

Here is the clip where Bernie makes that priceless face posted above by bacchus.

[Image: 20160118_dems_2_0.jpg]

The Hillary Clinton thread - Lucky - 01-18-2016

The top Googled question during last night's debate:

'Will Hillary Be Prosecuted?'

From Townhall:

Quote:Quote:

Two of the top three Google trend questions leading up to the debate pertained to Hillary's alleged illegal conduct