Roosh V Forum
Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! (/thread-9856.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Handsome Creepy Eel - 10-10-2015

Quote: (10-10-2015 12:31 PM)Goldhawkstar Wrote:  

One of my Facebook friends shared it or reposted it or whatever and it played automatically. Naturally it caught my attention.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+turn+off+fac...s+autoplay

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Cr33pin - 10-10-2015

One of my Facebook friends shared it or reposted it or whatever and it played automatically. Naturally it caught my attention.

It happens... I have even been posting some of the dumb bullshit I have been seeing on Facebook on various threads throughout the forum.

It seems BuzzFeed videos have become increasingly popular on Facebook... I am see more and more of them liked and shared showing up in my new feed.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - GoldHawkStar - 10-10-2015

Quote: (10-10-2015 02:32 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

It happens... I have even been posting some of the dumb bullshit I have been seeing on Facebook on various threads throughout the forum.

It seems BuzzFeed videos have become increasingly popular on Facebook... I am see more and more of them liked and shared showing up in my new feed.

And surprise, 90% of the time it's shared by ugly lonely women.

It's only a matter of time before BuzzFeed gets its own TV channel.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Belgrano - 10-10-2015

Just wanted to say what´s really been bothering me recently, and it´s that the number of black girls, let alone cute or hot ones,
in Central Europe is too damn low.
Actually I´ve never seen one that appeals to the male eye here ever.
Maybe we should specifically lower the immigration standards for Sub-Saharan lingerie models.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - TrifeLife - 10-11-2015

In the USA hot black girls are tough to beat unless your going really high top shelf. Last two girls I banged have been black girls. Going to a preppy liberal arts school got me fed up with entitled white bitches and in a weird way I feel like I'm sticking it to them every time I'm making moves on a hot black chick in a bar or wherever and they're all huddled together casting stinky glances around and looking at their phones.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Simeon_Strangelight - 10-11-2015

Quote: (10-10-2015 03:52 PM)Celtic_Austrian Wrote:  

Just wanted to say what´s really been bothering me recently, and it´s that the number of black girls, let alone cute or hot ones,
in Central Europe is too damn low.
Actually I´ve never seen one that appeals to the male eye here ever.
Maybe we should specifically lower the immigration standards for Sub-Saharan lingerie models.

Yeah - why does the immigrant invasion never look like this?

[Image: africa-next-top-model-accra-auditions-7.jpg]

I did meet a few hot black girls in Europe - practically all of them dating white guys. Got myself that Nigerian flag recently. But - most of those hot ones are educated and Christian, so not entirely the ones coming over now. Also migration is almost 100% men from Africa, so that doesn't help.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - realologist - 10-11-2015

I have the feeling that my cousin is a lesbian and she always has been but trying to hide. I saw her yesterday and she chopped off a lot of her hair when the women in my family atleast have it to the shoulders. Instead of bringing her beta boyfriend she's had for 6-7 years she brought her friend that was pretty cute.

She also had this shirt on that screamed lesbian. Maybe I'm looking too much into but oh well.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - redbeard - 10-11-2015

Quote: (09-15-2014 04:56 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

I banged my dream girl yesterday. The one I wrote about a few pages back. I know technically this belongs in the "+1 Thread", but since this post is going to be all over the place I'll just drop it here.

The sex was as good as I could have expected. Of course, it's never as good as it should be in your mind. You see a gorgeous girl and something inside hypes it up like, "Man, if ONLY I could bang that girl." As if life will somehow attain more meaning.

Took her on a day trip to a little town I like. Went for a quick hike (it was scorching hot), went for a swim at our hotel. As soon as the room was ready I took her in and it was on.

I could barely fit a finger inside of her. It took some time to loosen her up, but I finally worked my way in. She's either the tightest girl I've ever been with or the 2nd (this Korean girl I banged a few years ago, similar tiny build and insanely tight) Amazing body, just tight everywhere, super thin, and some nice meat on her ass. I was really digging deep and she took it with a look of fear on her face the whole time. She came a couple times (I think) and after I worked her over from multiple positions blew a garden hose load all over her back.

We napped. Woke up, and I took her all over town and showed her my favorite spots. We watched a sunset. We talked a lot. It was a beautiful day. We have a lot of weird quirks in common that I don't hear about too often. Some uncanny ones. The exact temperature we like to drink water. Our thoughts on outer space; some really nerdy shit. She's taken her fair share of acid too, maybe that's what it was.

She talked about wanting something serious, about wanting a family. The conversation moved forward really fast. Asked me if I'm seeing anyone else. I gave out my token response: "Yeah I got a couple wives, some mistresses, about 8 girlfriends." She looked genuinely hurt. Her parents are still together and she was raised by two protective older brothers. She's got very traditional views on building a family and seems like that's what she's working towards. She's 23. Never once heard any bullshit about building a career. For our day trip she'd packed a huge Victoria's Secret duffle bag with multiple bras, heels, full makeup kit. Her nails, makeup, and hair are nearly perfectly done. She puts a lot of work into her appearance. One of the girliest girls I've known and been with.

I felt bad with this one. I felt like a dickhead. Part of me wonders, "I wonder if she would have liked me pre red pill."

My head's all over the place with her. I hate to be that guy saying "This one's different." but she is. They're out there. 10 years ago I would have confessed my love for her, and from what I've seen from her she feels the same way. I told her something to that effect: "You only like me because I'm distant and aloof. If I told you how much I liked you then you wouldn't be interested." She replied with something like, "Are you kidding me? That would make my day." It was a whole day of this shit.

Part of me is tempted to go back, to be trusting and reckless and throw myself into some situation with her. She called me out on it too:
"You've obviously been hurt but so what? So now you turn into the bitches that hurt you?"
"So what, you want me to drop the other girls and commit to you?"
"Don't even talk about it if you're not going to do it."

And on and on. And then we'd have some lighthearted conversation about our favorite foods. Got dinner at this awesome outdoor patio spot, live music, small town people with kids everywhere, a couple glasses of wine. Air like bath water. We'd give each other long eye contact; me thinking how much I wanted to bang again, how much I liked her, how I wish things were different. Her probably thinking what an asshole I am, how to get me to commit, how to get what she wants. Push/pull all day long.

When it was dark I took her out to these orange orchards where there's no street lights. It's dark except for some light pollution glowing on the horizon from L.A. You could see the Milky Way, Casseopea, Big Dipper. She was blown away, had never seen so many stars. Saw a few shooting stars.

She tells me "I'm not going to have sex with you if you're seeing other girls but I still want to hang out with you."
Me: "Too bad, I'm still going to molest you."
And then I'd put my arm around her and watch the stars in silence. It was some real Kevin Arnold and Winnie Cooper shit.

Went back to the hotel, tried to bang, got the tip in (barely) but she pushed away. I couldn't sleep all night because of a raging hardon so at 6:30 A.M. I told her to get up and get dressed. Drove us back to L.A. through some really scenic countryside while she slept in the passenger seat; her tiny 85-pound frame barely taking up the seat.

I dropped her off and there was no sadness or bitterness. She looked at me with the same happy eyes, thanked me for a beautiful day, we kissed and I watched her bounce off in her tiny shorts, tank top, and ridiculously oversized sun hat with her giant Victoria's Secret duffle bag (that she packed for ONE night).

Look at my phone with some angry texts from my gf. She's worried about me. I text her back while looking at pics of the other girl. I feel completely haggard.

Pull off into some run down strip mall neighborhood diner in the Valley, order up some over medium eggs, bacon, toast, hashbrowns, and salsa. It's all cooked correctly.

It's 95 degrees at 9:30 A.M. and the eggs are fucking perfect.

This is one of my favorite posts of all time.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - GoldHawkStar - 10-11-2015

Anyone know of a good quality speaker to buy online for $50 or less that syncs wirelessly with iOS? (Good quality for parties.)

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Gustavus Adolphus - 10-11-2015

Quote: (10-11-2015 09:09 PM)Goldhawkstar Wrote:  

Anyone know of a good quality speaker to buy online for $50 or less that syncs wirelessly with iOS? (Good quality for parties.)

Good quality for $50 and down is usually contradictory, but I own this one and it is on sale on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Republic-...B00F4B2LZM

[Image: DECK_InsideFlap_Gunmetal_copy_copy.jpg]

The UE Boom and Bose SoundLink Mini have good sound as well and have more bass, but I didn't see them listed for less than the retail price of $200. They are also larger speakers and not as portable. I do not have updated comparisons of the battery life for the most recent versions of all three, I purchased roughly a year and a half ago. At the time they were all in the 4-8 hour range and the Motorola has consistently been at the upper end of that estimate for the duration of ownership.

I chose mine after listening to all three in an electronics store. I haven't regretted my choice. It pairs easily to multiple phones for parties in a setting called "heist mode" (any connected device can take control and play from their playlist or music library by simply pressing play, so up to 4 devices can split the DJ duties). The pairing/ unpairing pain in the ass you get with every other speaker on the market that I know of is eliminated with this feature.

I found it important to go listen to them in the store. They all have different features and benefits. Hope this helps.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - GoldHawkStar - 10-12-2015

I think I'm gonna go above and beyond my price range and get the $300 UE MegaBoom.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - germanico - 10-12-2015

Quote: (09-28-2015 12:08 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Lindy West disease getting stronger.

...soon Lacy .... sooon... meet your future:

[Image: Lindy+West+Arrivals+Women+Media+Awards+8K7EGYmFZPnl.jpg]

[Image: 45465ae4018449cd1ed0ce4adc99c9e6.jpg]

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Thomas the Rhymer - 10-13-2015

I enjoyed this article:
http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/247641

Quote:Quote:

Focusing on the conditions is counterproductive. There are plenty of things we can complain about, but it's a waste of emotional energy to focus on things we cannot control. The ultimate test for us as entrepreneurs is to focus on the controllables.

All you can control is what I call your A.P.E. -- attitude, process and effort. These are the only three things we each have complete control over.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - germanico - 10-13-2015

The dude I speak of on this thread has just had a baby daughter: thread-9856-...pid1064538

That officially makes me the last man standing of my high school class just a couple of weeks short of my 37th birthday.

A few months back that would have made me sad, now I just feel proud, with every man around me changing diapers, getting divorce raped or struggling to bed single moms or the next dudes seconds. Me? Im dating 18 year olds, staying in bed until noon and spending my money on alcohol and plane tickets.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Hotwheels - 10-13-2015

[Image: 179741_258695474263638_341860682_n.jpg?o...e=56CAA64A]

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - WalterBlack - 10-13-2015

I had this conversation with an American guy at the weekend:

Me: Do you know that a lot of American women are crazy?
Him: How do you know?
Me: About 25% are medicated for mental illness. [I show him articles on my phone]
Him: But don’t you think that’s good?
Me: Why? It’s not healthy…in other countries there’s nowhere near as much crazy women. Have you ever lived outside of the US?
Him: No
Me: It’s not good, in fact it’s bad to have so many people on medication. The doctors are incentivised to over prescribe medication to people that may not need it and it fucks with their minds.
Him: I think it’s good. at least America takes care of people…at least they are being treated. I think our women are fine.

Some guys just don’t get it…

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - WalterBlack - 10-13-2015

Quote: (10-10-2015 02:49 PM)Goldhawkstar Wrote:  

Quote: (10-10-2015 02:32 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

And surprise, 90% of the time it's shared by ugly lonely women.

It's only a matter of time before BuzzFeed gets its own TV channel.

NBCUniversal chases a younger audience with BuzzFeed deal

NBCUniversal is big, rich and struggling to adjust to the Internet. BuzzFeed is an Internet sensation, small, scrappy and growing fast.

The two hooked up Monday, when NBCUniversal, owned by Comcast Corp., dropped a $200-million equity investment on BuzzFeed's cash pile. That's fuel for even faster growth, to be pumped in part through collaborations on projects that might include NBCUniversal content such as "Jurassic World," "Minions," the "Today" show, the Olympics, Jimmy Fallon and Nascar.

The deal goes well beyond the two companies. It's the latest manifestation of a media upheaval that is upending entertainment as we know it.

NBCUniversal and BuzzFeed plan to collaborate on projects including television shows, movies, Olympics coverage and other "joint partnerships with ad agencies and brands," BuzzFeed Executive Chairman Kenneth Lerer said in a statement announcing the partnership Tuesday.

"It's a little bit of just a pure investment play but a lot more of the technology and content possibilities," said one NBC executive not authorized to discuss the deal publicly. "If we have real content partnerships we will learn about social media distribution from their end, and they want the [exposure] from old-fashioned TV distribution."

For example a BuzzFeed story could be shown on NBC's "Today" show, then be distributed across NBC's websites, and on BuzzFeed too. BuzzFeed's video could be included in advertising deals on NBCUniversal's younger-skewing cable networks such as Bravo, Oxygen and Esquire.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Gustavus Adolphus - 10-13-2015

Note- Since I have less than 300 posts, I am not willing to start a new thread. It sounds like this event has already been in motion, but it's been shared recently as a new event/ invite that people are [gulp] now attending.

I hit up the forum often, doubt this is a dupe. My observations in bold.

Confusing new developments in Austin, TX:

Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1686524198249678/

"On June 1, 2015, Gov. Greg Abbott signed S.B. 11, also known as the "campus carry" law. S.B. 11 provides that license holders may carry a concealed handgun throughout university campuses, starting Aug. 1, 2016. The law gives public universities some discretion to regulate campus carry."

The State of Texas has decided that it is not at all obnoxious to allow deadly concealed weapons in classrooms, however it DOES have strict rules about free sexual expression, to protect your innocence. You would receive a citation for taking a DILDO to class before you would get in trouble for taking a gun to class. Heaven forbid the penis. (by penis I assume she means large masturbatory object oscillating in the faces of her peers)

From UT Rules:
"Subchapter 13–200. Prohibited Expression
Sec. 13–201. Obscenity
No person or organization will distribute or display on the campus any writing or visual image, or engage in any public performance, that is obscene. A writing, image, or performance is “obscene” if it is obscene as defined in Texas Penal Code, Section 43.21 or successor provisions, and is within the constitutional definition of obscenity as set forth in decisions of the United States Supreme Court."

Starting on the first day of Long Session classes on August 24, 2016, we are strapping gigantic swinging dildos to our backpacks in protest of campus carry.

ANYBODY can participate in solidarity: alum, non-UT students, people outside of Texas. Come one dildo, come all dildos.

"You're carrying a gun to class? Yeah well I'm carrying a HUGE DILDO."

Just about as effective at protecting us from sociopathic shooters, but much safer for recreational play.

#CocksNotGlocks

Link to above referenced Penal Code:
http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Do.../PE.43.htm

Excerpt:
"Sec. 43.22. OBSCENE DISPLAY OR DISTRIBUTION. (a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly displays or distributes an obscene photograph, drawing, or similar visual representation or other obscene material and is reckless about whether a person is present who will be offended or alarmed by the display or distribution.
(b) An offense under this section is a Class C misdemeanor." (A Class C misdemeanor in punishable by up to a $500 fine)*

*Participate at your own risk. But can you imagine the gongshow that would be UTPD/APD trying to chase down thousands of students wielding harmless dildos around campus? Thousands? You mean tens?

Note: I know that quality dildos, especially super large ones, can be a little pricey. (I bet you know the SKUs like the back of your hand) If we can gather enough willing participants, I will personally take it upon myself to put in the time and legwork to find a dildo supplier sponsorship.

Our conductor:
[Image: attachment.jpg28443]   

See you there!
[Image: 200w.gif]

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Hades - 10-14-2015

I just curve wrecked an exam in physics. I got 91% (the high score) and the next highest guy got an 85%.

The average was something like 58%.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna go out and get drunk this weekend.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Thomas the Rhymer - 10-14-2015

Quote: (10-14-2015 10:08 AM)Hades Wrote:  

I just curve wrecked an exam in physics. I got 91% (the high score) and the next highest guy got an 85%.

The average was something like 58%

[Image: clap2.gif]

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Hades - 10-14-2015

Thanks Thomas, appreciate the gif haha.

I know you guys think that Vice is a trash magazine but I saw this pop up in my facebook feed and had to check it out.

http://www.vice.com/read/i-lived-like-a-...e=vicefbus

According to this guy, venezuala's economy is in the shitter and a hundred euros will buy you like three grams of coke, twenty grams of weed, a month's rent in an apartment in a nice location, like two hundred beers, a sweet car rental, like infinite gas, and dinner in fancy restaurants for several days. I'm intrigued if this is true. Can any of you guys corroborate this?

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Thomas the Rhymer - 10-14-2015

Quote: (10-14-2015 12:10 PM)Hades Wrote:  

Thanks Thomas, appreciate the gif haha.

I know you guys think that Vice is a trash magazine but I saw this pop up in my facebook feed and had to check it out.

http://www.vice.com/read/i-lived-like-a-...e=vicefbus

According to this guy, venezuala's economy is in the shitter and a hundred euros will buy you like three grams of coke, twenty grams of weed, a month's rent in an apartment in a nice location, like two hundred beers, a sweet car rental, like infinite gas, and dinner in fancy restaurants for several days. I'm intrigued if this is true. Can any of you guys corroborate this?

Simon Black made a recent blog post that said the exact opposite. He paid $158 for a taxi ride:
http://www.sovereignman.com/trends/venez...rld-17962/

The Vice article was written by a local. A foreigner would probably have a harder time getting a decent exchange rate and finding decent local prices.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Wahawahwah - 10-14-2015

this is an alpha post

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - kosko - 10-14-2015

Roosh was back in Toronto today, doing damage as usual...

[Image: 1474221851389384998.gif]

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Teutatis - 10-15-2015

Quote: (10-13-2015 06:41 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

I had this conversation with an American guy at the weekend:

Me: Do you know that a lot of American women are crazy?
Him: How do you know?
Me: About 25% are medicated for mental illness. [I show him articles on my phone]
Him: But don’t you think that’s good?
Me: Why? It’s not healthy…in other countries there’s nowhere near as much crazy women. Have you ever lived outside of the US?
Him: No
Me: It’s not good, in fact it’s bad to have so many people on medication. The doctors are incentivised to over prescribe medication to people that may not need it and it fucks with their minds.
Him: I think it’s good. at least America takes care of people…at least they are being treated. I think our women are fine.

Some guys just don’t get it…

The stupid is strong with that one.