Roosh V Forum
Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency (/thread-59247.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - kbell - 01-27-2017

That was the only really good movie I remember Shia in.

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - spokepoker - 01-27-2017

What movie was that from?

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - C-Note - 01-27-2017

Holes. It's one of those kids movies that's good enough for an adult to enjoy also.

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - budoslavic - 01-27-2017

[Image: C3IN09qW8AgIaqK.jpg:small]

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - kbell - 01-28-2017

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - RIslander - 01-28-2017

^WB Blossom version if I didn't see the busted grill.

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - WalterBlack - 01-28-2017

As a British-Indian, here's another reason to hate Indian Americans

Dallas teacher suspended over video showing water gun ‘assassination’ of President Trump

Quote:Quote:

A Dallas teacher was placed on administrative leave Thursday afternoon after a video showing her firing a water gun at an image of President Trump and yelling “die” was widely shared on social media and conservative news sites.

“Today, we were made aware of a social media posting being circulated involving a teacher at W. H. Adamson High School,” the Dallas Independent School District said in a statement, The Dallas Morning News reported. “The teacher has been placed on administrative leave and the district has opened an investigation. This is a personnel matter and, as such, we cannot comment.”

The teacher, identified as Payal Modi, reportedly posted the video on her personal Instagram account.

“Watching the #inauguration in my classroom like…. #no #stop #denial #squirtgun #hypocrisy #powerless,” she reportedly wrote before deleting her account entirely.

The eight-second video showed a woman yelling “die” and repeatedly shooting a blue water gun at a video of Mr. Trump, which was being projected onto the white board.

Leslie Jaimes, a junior who said she was in Ms. Modi’s second period class during the stunt, told a CBS News affiliate that it was intended to be a joke.

“Trump came out and she shot at him, but like, it was just a water gun,” Leslie said. “It’s no big deal.”

Senior Briana Castillo said it was a lack of judgment on Ms. Modi’s part.

“Although her actions didn’t display that she was a good role model, she’s always there and supports my classmates, my peers,” she said.

None of the students CBS spoke to on Thursday said they wanted Ms. Modi to be fired.

[Image: teacherassassination3.jpg]

[Image: iusa_400x400.40499021_7d64.jpg]

WYB?

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - RIslander - 01-28-2017

WB

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - John Michael Kane - 01-29-2017

Indian girls are some of the biggest drama queens and attention whores around. Militant feminists, most of them, on top of being gold diggers, and age horribly. I pity the fool that wifes up chicks like the one above.

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - WalterBlack - 01-29-2017

Quote: (01-29-2017 03:15 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Indian girls are some of the biggest drama queens and attention whores around. Militant feminists, most of them, on top of being gold diggers, and age horribly. I pity the fool that wifes up chicks like the one above.

That's a US thing. Most British Indian women are not feminists or SJWs.

America has a special talent for ruining women e.g. compare a Chinese FOB with an Chinese-American..they may as well be different species.

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - John Michael Kane - 01-29-2017

Well, I speak of Indian-American women, of which I've had a lot of experience with as clients. They will often complain about your services or nickle and dime you on price, or ask for a refund. It goes well beyond haggling for a deal, but blatant dishonesty. Trust me, Indian American women are the absolute worst. Like ghetto black women or meth-head white trash. Just don't go there.

Can't speak to British Indians, don't have any experience with them.

Once dated an Indian girl from Trinidad. Total liar, turned out to be a huge feminist, and also cheated on me. True NPD. Never again.

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - WalterBlack - 01-29-2017

Quote: (01-29-2017 03:33 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Well, I speak of Indian-American women, of which I've had a lot of experience with as clients. They will often complain about your services or nickle and dime you on price, or ask for a refund. It goes well beyond haggling for a deal, but blatant dishonesty. Trust me, Indian American women are the absolute worst. Like ghetto black women or meth-head white trash. Just don't go there.

Can't speak to British Indians, don't have any experience with them.

Once dated an Indian girl from Trinidad. Total liar, turned out to be a huge feminist, and also cheated on me. True NPD. Never again.

I dislike Indian-American women probably more than you do. Ironically a lot of them seem to like me because I'm a British accented Indian, but the feeling is not mutual.

I feel for Indian guys that have their family try to set them up with Indian American women. Huge mistake! There are a few diamonds in the rough, but by and large, Indian American chicks have Jasmine Syndrome like it is nobody's business. You don't have to un-sell me on them, I've already dumped that stock along time ago. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - budoslavic - 01-29-2017

From Mississippi Senator Chris McDaniel's Facebook post:
Quote:Quote:

Senator Chris McDaniel
January 23 at 7:18pm

I'll give you radicals some credit; you have a large number of angry instigators ready for social media action. You've really swarmed this page. Thankfully, 95% of you live outside of MS.

From my perspective, I understand your position. You love free stuff. I get it. Unfortunately, in your quest for freebies, your so-called "revolution of love" has become little more than intolerant hatred for anyone who disagrees. And that's okay. You have that right.

The tragic irony of the #WomensMarch is that most were marching for the "right" to violently end the lives of their unborn, including the lives of little girls.

Making matters worse, you want us to pay for it even though we find the act of abortion to be morally repugnant. And then, because you love free stuff, you believe we should also pay for your birth control. Is there anything else we can help you with? A free cell phone, perhaps?

So no, I don't think we will ever agree. And that's okay, too. I don't want your vote.

So bring it.

Yell, curse, scream, threaten, and ridicule all you wish. I don't care.

It's cute.

But I'm not going anywhere. The more you push, the more I will resist. Even if I have to stand alone.

Oh, one more thing: we are going to defund Planned Parenthood and repeal Obamacare.

Have a good night.

Of course, Liberals flipped their shit by posting comments on his Facebook and Twitter pages. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

On Twitter, Liberals attacked the wrong Senator McDaniel:
Quote:[/url]

The right Senator McDaniel tweeted to clarify:
Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/senatormcdaniel/status/824129187271311360]

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Source - Milo

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - HighSpeed_LowDrag - 01-29-2017

#BasedUber

[Image: 1485716236795.jpg]

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - bacon - 01-30-2017

[Image: giphy.gif]

Lot of butthurt from Bill Maher after Trump's first week.

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - Wutang - 01-30-2017

Chris Kluwe is threatening people with death once again on his Twitter

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/ChrisWarcraft/status/825580811126583296][/url]

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - Latinopan - 01-30-2017

Quote: (01-29-2017 03:15 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

My cousin dated one early last year, wanted to go out to expensive restaurants several times a week, wanted expensive clothes, watches, my cousin has an average job, nothing fancy, he never had money for himself because of her even when her parents owned a store and were more wealthy than my cousin parents.

Later my aunt (not his mom) found her with another guy at Six Flags, he ended everything, now he has money and bought a brand new car.

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - SiverFox - 01-30-2017

Quote: (01-30-2017 01:00 AM)bacon Wrote:  

Was this guy ever funny?

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - John Michael Kane - 01-30-2017

He's only funny to snarky liberals that have a massive sense of superiority for those of us who "just don't get it". You're not nuanced and smart enough to grasp his humor.

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - LeavingAmerica - 01-30-2017

Teacher calls for killing people.

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - Samseau - 01-30-2017

At first, this thread was funny. But now it's been two months since the election and it's very disconcerting at how unhinged leftists have become. They are in perpetual meltdown mode and only become more and more radical with time.

Rather than kill the left, it seems Trump's election is morphing the left into some strange new type of monster we have not seen before. The transformation is horrifying and awesome to watch at the same time.

It feels like a matter of time before they start performing regular political violence.

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - RaccoonFace - 01-30-2017

^ Samseau, plebbit is melting down as we speak:

https://www.reddit.com/r/blog/comments/5...h=ad988aa7

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - John Michael Kane - 01-30-2017

Leftists, which are on the mental illness spectrum, will resort to violence. They have never found a government philosophy too violent for their taste. It doesn't matter if it was the Communists in Russia or the Muslims throughout history. 100 million dead is just a warmup in their mind. The leftist revels in the thought of violence, because it gives him purpose in his demented brain. They are mentally ill and manifestly unaware of it. All patriots need to be aware of their surroundings at all times. There will be retaliations against anyone that is even hinted to vote for Trump, looks white, is Christian and proud of it, etc. If Trump is Hitler, we're all Nazis. The license to kill has already been issued by the leaders of the left. Prepare to fight back physically, they are coming for us.

Liberal Tears From 2016 election and presidency - MOVSM - 01-30-2017

Quote: (01-30-2017 04:27 PM)SiverFox Wrote:  

Quote: (01-30-2017 01:00 AM)bacon Wrote:  

Was this guy ever funny?

Reminder: Breitbart to Maher: 'So You're Officially Not a Libertarian Anymore'