Roosh V Forum
The Poland thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Poland thread (/thread-4184.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

The Poland thread - oldnemesis - 07-27-2011

Quote: (07-26-2011 07:04 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

On that note, then someone exotic who is SOBER, and stylish, and cold approaching should build a Harem quickly - agree?

My feeling is that being an obviously sober foreigner in a EE club would not give you any advantage when the girls drink; it might actually be a disadvantage. In Russia, for example, a person who doesn't drink with others and does not provide a valid reason (illness, taking medicine, has to drive etc) is assumed to have an agenda; there is even a joke "today you're not drinking with us, and tomorrow you'll betray your country".

Now about quickly - here I disagree with Roosh, and my personal experience is quite outdated, but I still wouldn't expect it to be quicker than US. On one side you'll get better quality girls; on the other side they'll scrutinize you more because you're foreigner. In short, you'd spend the same amount of time you do in US, but you'll get better quality.

As I said before, EE is a perfect destination if you're looking for a GF or wife, but it is not the best destination if you're looking for SNL pump-and-dumps as they're significantly more difficult to get (mean taking more time) comparing to US.

The Poland thread - LostGringo - 07-27-2011

Quote: (07-27-2011 04:31 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (07-26-2011 07:04 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

On that note, then someone exotic who is SOBER, and stylish, and cold approaching should build a Harem quickly - agree?

My feeling is that being an obviously sober foreigner in a EE club would not give you any advantage when the girls drink; it might actually be a disadvantage. In Russia, for example, a person who doesn't drink with others and does not provide a valid reason (illness, taking medicine, has to drive etc) is assumed to have an agenda; there is even a joke "today you're not drinking with us, and tomorrow you'll betray your country".

Now about quickly - here I disagree with Roosh, and my personal experience is quite outdated, but I still wouldn't expect it to be quicker than US. On one side you'll get better quality girls; on the other side they'll scrutinize you more because you're foreigner. In short, you'd spend the same amount of time you do in US, but you'll get better quality.

As I said before, EE is a perfect destination if you're looking for a GF or wife, but it is not the best destination if you're looking for SNL pump-and-dumps as they're significantly more difficult to get (mean taking more time) comparing to US.

This really reflects my experiences over many visits. If you are looking to get laid on the quick, you are better off in parts of Latin America or SE Asia. However, if you are willing/able to spend some time and dig deeper, EE will reward with very high quality. Also, what I like about the EE experience is when I need a break, I'm an hour or so from most of Europa; Barcelona, Paris, Alps, beach. When you are in South America, you are stuck. For me, the big difference between Buenos Aires and Bucharest is that while both have beautiful women walking around, you are more likely to pull that woman in Romania. And, she will be worlds easier to deal with than the loon in BsAs.

The Poland thread - MiXX - 07-27-2011

Quote: (07-27-2011 04:31 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Is this your opinion on all of EE countries or just Russia? Alos, what do you consider a quick trip? Less than 2 weeks? {I am staying 2 months}.

By the way, I always have a valid excuse I tell girls I am not drinking as to not appear anti-social - like I'm designated driver for a cousins/sisters/ex-girls bachelorette/hen party I'm picking up later tonight or something to show her I am meeting drunk women later who may rape me [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

The Poland thread - oldnemesis - 07-28-2011

Quote: (07-27-2011 05:48 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Is this your opinion on all of EE countries or just Russia? Alos, what do you consider a quick trip? Less than 2 weeks? {I am staying 2 months}.

It is my opinion of all EE countries, which also include Slavic countries (i.e. Ukraine, Moldova, Belorussia and Russia) but not Baltic countries (i.e. no Lithuania/Latvia/Estonia). I have to disclaim that I haven't visited all of them personally, so the generalization is basically the result of considering the similarities in culture, talking to others and having friends from those countries.

You're on a quick trip when every girl you talk to feels you're transient, and she'll likely never see you again. It is hard to determine by the duration alone; for example if you're there for a week but she's sure you'll come back again soon and stay for a while, she might not consider it "one time thing", and you'll get more credit. Typically the borderline is somewhere between two and three weeks. There are, of course, other cultural things - for example, if you own an apartment there you stay in, or if your family lives there, you're not generally considered transient even if you really are. If you're not transient, you won't "eat where you shit"; a transient sex tourist would.

This is one of those things women check and trust their feelings. She will ask you about it, but if her feelings do not match what you said, it will of course result in shit tests. So, as you know, it is easier to influence her subconsciousness - for example, by flashing a local mass transit monthly pass, mentioning local events which happen in future (the event must be well-known to locals, but not advertised everywhere; local events work better than foreign band concerts), sharing your experience in the immigration office where you applied for long-term stay permit, and so on.

Quote:Quote:

By the way, I always have a valid excuse I tell girls I am not drinking as to not appear anti-social - like I'm designated driver for a cousins/sisters/ex-girls bachelorette/hen party I'm picking up later tonight or something to show her I am meeting drunk women later who may rape me [Image: smile.gif]

In Bucharest you'd likely have to further explain what "designated driver" means, and it might feel a little weird. Designated driving is pretty rare in Europe and is actually discouraged; the mentality is that if we all drinking and having fun, it is unfair to have one of us staying sober just so he could drive us, so everyone takes a subway/bus/taxi. Also the parking is difficult to find (and often expensive), mass transit is good, and taxis are relatively cheap. So just say you're driving.

The Poland thread - SVK - 07-28-2011

I think the most truthfull thing you said is that you'll do awesome if you did decently in US/Can... since there you have to be decent looking to get anything. In the case of Poland, I have family roots there, I speak the language decently, know the culture etc - but often the prettier girls will just call me out on pretending to be foreign, faking an accent, "sciemnac" (lit: darkening, "bullshitting"). The most important thing is to be better looking or taller than the average guys there (who usually aren't really good looking or tall), everything else is secondary. Thats why blacks, latinos, and other ppl who don't know any Polish but look decent do well.

id like to say that the only thing that matters is if you look better than the average guy.. im from canada, i know decent polish, have family ties there, know the culture, etc.. but when it comes to prettier girls they often say im faking an accent or im not actually foreign etc. #1 is to be good looking, thats why foreign guys who look better than the chumps there or are tall get laid w/o speaking a word of polish or acting dumb about the country.
so yeah if u do well in US /Canada ur probably above average looking so you'll do well in EE...

I didn't get any suspicions of bullshitting from the girls at all. I was always very honest and natural. I don't have any accent in my spoken Slovak, so no issues like that. I have a noticeable accent in English, which actually helps with American girls quite a bit. As for looks, I have the round Slavic babyface (this is actually starting to pay off now since it makes me look about 10 years younger), blonde hair, blue eyes, but I'm 6'3" with an athletic build. Also I def dress better than the local guys.
But you're kind of right, the guys there generally have little to no game. I can completely understand that since I used to live there and can relate. It's due to the fact that attractive girls are quite plentiful and you just don't have to try as hard to get them. Guys don't try as hard and this makes girls less jaded and have fewer bitch shields. Also USA has a lot of different nationalities, some of them (like Blacks and Latinos) have comparatively many natural players and are often more aggressive and socially outgoing. In central/eastern Europe the population is much more homogeneous.
I must say I like the dating market over there much better, it feels more normal, natural, closer to the ideal state. In USA it is especially effed up. I was quite surprised to find out that my female Czech/Slovak friends who live here are complaining about the dating market as well. Many of them quite attractive. Of course they have no problems getting guys interested, but it's hard for them to find real connection or getting that quality guy to commit.
Whoa, that last sentence made me sound a bit melodramatic. I must say that when I got used to gaming American women I must admit that they are much easier to jump into your bed (just don't expect to necessarily see her again). They act much more like dudes should, and I guess many American men act like women (being too needy, caring, etc.) It's a strange land. But could be exploited to your advantage if you know the game.

The Poland thread - Ferno - 07-30-2011

Quote: (07-28-2011 07:56 PM)SVK Wrote:  

I think the most truthfull thing you said is that you'll do awesome if you did decently in US/Can... since there you have to be decent looking to get anything. In the case of Poland, I have family roots there, I speak the language decently, know the culture etc - but often the prettier girls will just call me out on pretending to be foreign, faking an accent, "sciemnac" (lit: darkening, "bullshitting"). The most important thing is to be better looking or taller than the average guys there (who usually aren't really good looking or tall), everything else is secondary. Thats why blacks, latinos, and other ppl who don't know any Polish but look decent do well.

id like to say that the only thing that matters is if you look better than the average guy.. im from canada, i know decent polish, have family ties there, know the culture, etc.. but when it comes to prettier girls they often say im faking an accent or im not actually foreign etc. #1 is to be good looking, thats why foreign guys who look better than the chumps there or are tall get laid w/o speaking a word of polish or acting dumb about the country.
so yeah if u do well in US /Canada ur probably above average looking so you'll do well in EE...

I didn't get any suspicions of bullshitting from the girls at all. I was always very honest and natural. I don't have any accent in my spoken Slovak, so no issues like that. I have a noticeable accent in English, which actually helps with American girls quite a bit. As for looks, I have the round Slavic babyface (this is actually starting to pay off now since it makes me look about 10 years younger), blonde hair, blue eyes, but I'm 6'3" with an athletic build. Also I def dress better than the local guys.
But you're kind of right, the guys there generally have little to no game. I can completely understand that since I used to live there and can relate. It's due to the fact that attractive girls are quite plentiful and you just don't have to try as hard to get them. Guys don't try as hard and this makes girls less jaded and have fewer bitch shields. Also USA has a lot of different nationalities, some of them (like Blacks and Latinos) have comparatively many natural players and are often more aggressive and socially outgoing. In central/eastern Europe the population is much more homogeneous.
I must say I like the dating market over there much better, it feels more normal, natural, closer to the ideal state. In USA it is especially effed up. I was quite surprised to find out that my female Czech/Slovak friends who live here are complaining about the dating market as well. Many of them quite attractive. Of course they have no problems getting guys interested, but it's hard for them to find real connection or getting that quality guy to commit.
Whoa, that last sentence made me sound a bit melodramatic. I must say that when I got used to gaming American women I must admit that they are much easier to jump into your bed (just don't expect to necessarily see her again). They act much more like dudes should, and I guess many American men act like women (being too needy, caring, etc.) It's a strange land. But could be exploited to your advantage if you know the game.

yes I totally agree that American chicks seem to act more like guys in terms of knowing what they want in terms of no-strings attached sex and ONS...

also I would like to note that any 6'3 guy in eastern europe should not be surprised if he's getting a lot of attention from pretty girls and could pretty easily turn it into ONSs or day2, day3, day4 lays or relationships if he so chooses (speaking from the position of a 5'8 guy)

The Poland thread - beta_plus - 07-30-2011

A friend of mine w/decent game is about to take a vacation, and I'm recommending he go to Poland. Which Polish cities should one visit in the summer for gaming girls? Wish I could go with him.

The Poland thread - MiXX - 07-30-2011

Quote: (05-08-2011 03:45 PM)docsedated Wrote:  

Quote: (05-08-2011 12:20 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Bottom line for my first weekend experience: lots of pretty, English-speaking girls who like foreigners, especially with dark complexions (sorry blonde guys!). Seriously if you look Latin, have decent style and game, you will mop the floor. Other guys should still do quite well.

It's too early to call, but I want to say that Poland is Brazil for olive-skinned guys. I'm very very very happy with how my time here is going. [Image: amuse.gif]

Thanks a bunch Roosh, Very encouraging Initial Impression about Poland, 1 + for finding a place where Dark Skin has some levearge and travelling all the way to find one for the team..........Great now I am dreaming about Poland [Image: angel.gif] ........

@ MiXX : I am sure you are reading this

1.Girls like guys from Spain (Ding)

2.Seriously if you look Latin, have decent style and game, you will mop the floor (Ding Ding Ding ding.........)

I see a trip to Poland Mixx [Image: banana.gif]

Yup. Arrive in Wroclaw Sept. 25, 2011! Can't wait to get my tan, latino ass over there.

Mixx

The Poland thread - MiXX - 07-30-2011

Quote: (05-08-2011 09:58 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

"Girls have a serious thing for guys from Spain."

Good Data Sheet in and of itself.

Poland just shot up my list.

Maybe Sept.

Mixx?

Yup! Sept. 25 Gman! I'm in Wroclaw...you game?

Mixx

The Poland thread - metalhaze - 07-31-2011

This is vid from Krauser, a polish girl...damn she's cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mRV5c48Z...r_embedded

The Poland thread - MiXX - 07-31-2011

Quote: (07-31-2011 01:26 AM)metalhaze Wrote:  

If I see another <insert name>PUA video with a guy telling a woman she is "SO SEXY" and beautiful as an opener I am going to Puke my liver out!! [Image: puke.gif]

here the funny part as he tries to close at the end!

KrauserPUA: "You got Facebook" <<- Are you kidding? It's young, attention-seeking girls try to pull this line to get rid of you - I never heard of man asking for it!
PolishTarget: "No, I don't have...really.....everybody has Facebook I don't know why" <<--- OOOOOUUUCCHHHH She just showed him she is higher value than he is!!!
KrauserPUA:" I put my whole social life on Facebook" <<- Translation: If you so much as kiss me on my cheek; I am going to brag about it to all my friends on Facebook.

Take note boys, the girl is much better at game than HE IS!!

He had her initial interest; she clearly showed physical signs of interest by playing with her hair and giggling - then she realized what a loser he is, and told him she'll give him her e-mail..so she can send it straight to the junk folder!

Mixx

The Poland thread - Roosh - 07-31-2011

It's getting to the point where I can't bear to watch another day game video.

The Poland thread - MiXX - 07-31-2011

Quote: (07-31-2011 09:33 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

It's getting to the point where I can't bear to watch another day game video.

LMAO! and this is coming from a guy whose about to Publish a day game book LOL! Lord I hope in your book your very first page is a lesson on how NOT to tell a girl she is beautiful, sexy or fucking awesome in your first 5 seconds of interaction!

By the way, sign me up for an e-copy to review it.

Mixx

The Poland thread - Samseau - 07-31-2011

Quote: (07-31-2011 09:19 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (07-31-2011 01:26 AM)metalhaze Wrote:  

If I see another <insert name>PUA video with a guy telling a woman she is "SO SEXY" and beautiful as an opener I am going to Puke my liver out!! [Image: puke.gif]

here the funny part as he tries to close at the end!

KrauserPUA: "You got Facebook" <<- Are you kidding? It's young, attention-seeking girls try to pull this line to get rid of you - I never heard of man asking for it!
PolishTarget: "No, I don't have...really.....everybody has Facebook I don't know why" <<--- OOOOOUUUCCHHHH She just showed him she is higher value than he is!!!
KrauserPUA:" I put my whole social life on Facebook" <<- Translation: If you so much as kiss me on my cheek; I am going to brag about it to all my friends on Facebook.

Take note boys, the girl is much better at game than HE IS!!

He had her initial interest; she clearly showed physical signs of interest by playing with her hair and giggling - then she realized what a loser he is, and told him she'll give him her e-mail..so she can send it straight to the junk folder!

Mixx

[Image: icon_lol.gif] bwhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

This was the same guy charging 70 bux for his book! [Image: icon_lol.gif]

The Poland thread - Smitty - 07-31-2011

I've read on some forums that an American who wants to stay in Poland beyond the 3-month tourist visa should just start any type of business (even online) and the Polish authorities will give a residence permit. I've seen this statement in multiple places. Is there any truth to it?

The Poland thread - gig - 08-01-2011

^ You can start a business but it involves a lot of bureaucracy, setup fees, lawyer fees, tax reporting, accounting fees, insurance fees and so on. All are compulsory. Not cheap (although not madly expensive) and definitely an ongoing hassle.

If you have no real affinity to Poland (or real business goals) and think of doing this just so to be able to sleep with girls supposedly somewhat more quickly, I think your enthusiasm about the whole thing will die very quickly once you actually start the procedure.

The Poland thread - K-man - 08-01-2011

Just got back from a weekend at the Black Sea in Bulgaria - lots of Polish and Hungarian girls, as I gathered from randomly overheard talks at the beach.
There were also bunches of dudes from the UK, Italy, and Israel trying to pick them up.

This just a reminder that if you want to meet Polish girls in the summer, you can go instead to any major cheap beach destination in Europe, and there will be enough of them there. In addition to the Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, and Russian girls.
Turkey is probably the mother lode, I hear this year all the resorts are overbooked till September/October because noone is going to Egypt or Tunisia.

The Poland thread - Pledge - 08-01-2011

How would April be in Poznan? I know people said the girls leave for the summer, but I assume they don't leave until like July? Would I be coming in at a bad time due to the stress of finals or something?

I may be able to stay for 2 months, which would be nice.

The Poland thread - Smitty - 08-01-2011

Quote: (08-01-2011 02:47 AM)K-man Wrote:  

Just got back from a weekend at the Black Sea in Bulgaria - lots of Polish and Hungarian girls, as I gathered from randomly overheard talks at the beach.

A polish female friend of mine (who lives in Poland) goes to the Black Sea every single Summer. Supposedly it's the Polish paradise.

The Poland thread - MiXX - 08-01-2011

Quote: (08-01-2011 04:57 AM)Smitty Wrote:  

Quote: (08-01-2011 02:47 AM)K-man Wrote:  

A polish female friend of mine (who lives in Poland) goes to the Black Sea every single Summer. Supposedly it's the Polish paradise.

Confirmed. I use to date a bulgarian chic from Varna, and all her summer girlfriends were from Poland. I also been pipelining Polish girls for my upcoming trip to Wrockaw, abd 50% replied that they aré in Bulgaria for the summer.

Mixx

The Poland thread - PartyTime - 08-01-2011

Roosh, do the people in Poland smile much? I've heard from multiple people that people in Russia don't smile, and if you go around town smiling at people you are thought of as weak and goofy.

I'm not sure if Poland is the same way as Russia, but if it is, does it carry over into nightlife? Or are people having a good time, laughing it up and smiling? Specifically I'm trying to figure out if its necessary to calibrate your game and smile less when hitting on a chick in Poland.

The Poland thread - MiXX - 08-02-2011

Roosh that posting you recently did on Polish women seeking the validation of being desired by foreign men only to fuck their potato beta boyfriends at the end of the night concerned me. Especially disturbing was that it was such a high number of women that do this.

I like challenges, but not when I am flying 5,000 miles for it. Lol.

I guessed Colombia has ruined me for life. Less than 5% of women tell me they have a boyfriend. And I never ask if they do, we just fuck.

Mixx

The Poland thread - Smitty - 08-02-2011

Anyone been to Lodz? Have a friend there but she says it's an ugly industrial city not worth setting up shop. I'm still thinking of spending at least a week there visiting with her..would be nice to game some locals while in town.

The Poland thread - Roosh - 08-03-2011

Mixx: there are still lots of single women. Just don't waste time with girls who have boyfriends.

I actively sought out the "challenge" and got burned a few times. I learned my lesson.

The Poland thread - Magic - 08-03-2011

In Poland young girls are faithfull in general, I think i like this[Image: wink.gif]