Roosh V Forum
Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! (/thread-9856.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Giovonny - 02-12-2012

Quote: (02-12-2012 11:31 AM)dk902 Wrote:  

Last night I found my fishbowl, been searching for it for a while. But I got it.

I think it was what that Danish presenter was referring to when he said 'Poosy Paradise.'

I walked in and I could see the look in every girls eyes. Amazing.

A girl walked up the stairs looked at me and starting ramming her tongue down my throat, I was fingering her within 5 minutes. I shall be returning.

Where is it dude!!

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - kerouac - 02-12-2012

I was looking up Anti-Intellectualism in America, and this came up under the section of feminism:

Spreading misandry: the teaching of contempt for men in popular culture

[Image: 41PWJ66X24L._SL500_AA300_.jpg]
Quote:Quote:

In Spreading Misandry: The Teaching of Contempt for Men in Popular Culture (2001), the Canadian religious studies academics Paul Nathanson and Katherine K. Young propose that "ideological feminism" — akin to gender feminism, a term proposed by critic Christina Hoff Summers — is "profoundly anti-intellectual" due to its blanket rejection of information that contradicts its precepts.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Screwston - 02-12-2012

This girl asked me why my dream is to travel around the world.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - dk902 - 02-12-2012

Was flicking through some online dating site, on one girl's profile:

"As I refuse to pay to meet a man, I can't reply to messages. I am well aware that this is stupid."

??????????????????????

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Screwston - 02-13-2012

Never thought I would say it, but I want a main girl. Of course ill fuck girls on the side, but I wouldn't mind having a cool chick to call a "girlfriend" until I get bored with her. Is this possible? Haven't had one in about 5 yrs lol

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - WesternCancer - 02-13-2012

Houston: it is possible and I personally would encourage it, just beware of giving away too much power , find a nice girl that cooks for you etc. good luck!

I'm taking study breaks every so often (3 midterms this week) taking some of this time to message some girls on OKC. Some girls says she wants to start a suppliment company so I ask what kind or if its natural health or bodybuilding focused. She tells me its a dumb question. Why would she even bother replying? I guess shes not too bright because she wants to start a gym with a cafe inside. Just what serious lifters need a fucking coffee shop. Might be smart business wise, I can't even begin to count how many girls I've seen walk out of the gym and walk to a starbucks for their 600 calorie "reward"

Based on her responses I think shes actually, legitimately retarded.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - el mechanico - 02-13-2012

Quote: (02-13-2012 02:16 AM)houston Wrote:  

Never thought I would say it, but I want a main girl. Of course ill fuck girls on the side, but I wouldn't mind having a cool chick to call a "girlfriend" until I get bored with her. Is this possible? Haven't had one in about 5 yrs lol
It's ok to have a girlfriend just don't let her move in. Use her to get around other girls as much as you can then line up the break-up lays.

On another note I hired a guy to work at my shop today to do the shit we don't want to. He likes to talk about buses alot which is annoying.

He dropped a box of fries on the ground at lunch in the shop on an oily surface and put them back in the box and ate them. Hmm..I asked him Are you from Michigan? He said.. Yea how did you know?

The joke is here that the most retarded rednecks come from there. It's so true though.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Moma - 02-13-2012

lil homie, are you getting sprung of valentine's too? *Gasps in a goodnatured way*

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Screwston - 02-13-2012

I woke up with a changed mind. Disregard that girlfriend post!

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Amour Fou - 02-13-2012

Quote: (02-13-2012 07:18 PM)houston Wrote:  

I woke up with a changed mind. Disregard that girlfriend post!

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - FretDancer - 02-13-2012

Haha, its possible. Had one a few months ago, she left because she thought I was playing the field, and maybe in some way I was (It has become very naturally for me to game girls, its part of me now.) , but I was seriously considering a serious monogamous relationship. I guess I dodged a bullet, or did I?

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - WesternCancer - 02-13-2012

Speaking of "main girls" my 'main girl' stopped by unannounced (I told her yesterday not to do so) Turns out she just got back from a belly dancing class. I invite her in reluctantly, she goes over to the computer puts on "hips dont lie" by shakira, proceeds to give me a strip tease/belly dance/sex of the year combo while singing exactly like shakira. I have now made an exception to the "dont come over unannounced rule" i have changed it to "don't come over unannounced unless its for similar acts of AWESOME.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Amour Fou - 02-14-2012

Quote: (02-13-2012 10:36 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Speaking of "main girls" my 'main girl' stopped by unannounced (I told her yesterday not to do so) Turns out she just got back from a belly dancing class. I invite her in reluctantly, she goes over to the computer puts on "hips dont lie" by shakira, proceeds to give me a strip tease/belly dance/sex of the year combo while singing exactly like shakira. I have now made an exception to the "dont come over unannounced rule" i have changed it to "don't come over unannounced unless its for similar acts of AWESOME.

[Image: lol.gif]

She has you by the balls, man! Haha

[Image: tard.gif]

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - WesternCancer - 02-14-2012

Its tough resisting, I'll admit that.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Amour Fou - 02-14-2012

Quote: (02-14-2012 01:17 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Its tough resisting, I'll admit that.

I can smell lovebirds a mile away [Image: thumb.gif]

Don't worry man, it is not about "resisting", it is about being aware and awake about it. It is about living what has to be lived.

I've been through all that love crapola a few times, but now... man, my life is just too thrilling (and getting better) as it is that the whole falling in love thing seems dull to me.

But again, that is how I am -now- because of what I haved -lived-, and thus experienced in the past.

Been there done that... not intrested in that right now. But that doesn't apply to everyone at every moment of their life.

And it is not about resisting... if it feels right, play along, crash and burn and have fun! [Image: idea.gif]

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Screwston - 02-14-2012

Fuck online dating sites and apps. I might have to create a thread dedicated to this subject. I'm sick of seeing cows, girls with 4 kids, hideous beasts, old ladies past their prime blow me off. It would be no problem getting their number and fucking them in the real world though. I'm tired of 5's and girls living with their parents have ridiculous standards. You don't want to talk to me and blocked me because I'm not 6 foot? Bitch, I would pump and dump you so fast if I caught you working at Target. I want to slap the shit out of girls on there who have huge egos and only log on to get compliments. It just pisses me off getting rejected left and right on there by girls no where near my level.

Lame ass betas are another subject. You need to be slapped and forced to drink bleach if you're filling beasts and troll's heads up with bullshit. You need to have hot chicken grease thrown on your face if you're hating on a guy for playing the game how it should be played!!

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - drymarro - 02-14-2012

Quote: (02-14-2012 01:32 AM)houston Wrote:  

Fuck online dating sites and apps. I might have to create a thread dedicated to this subject. I'm sick of seeing cows, girls with 4 kids, hideous beasts, old ladies past their prime blow me off. It would be no problem getting their number and fucking them in the real world though. I'm tired of 5's and girls living with their parents have ridiculous standards. You don't want to talk to me and blocked me because I'm not 6 foot? Bitch, I would pump and dump you so fast if I caught you working at Target. I want to slap the shit out of girls on there who have huge egos and only log on to get compliments. It just pisses me off getting rejected left and right on there by girls no where near my level.

Lame ass betas are another subject. You need to be slapped and forced to drink bleach if you're filling beasts and troll's heads up with bullshit. You need to have hot chicken grease thrown on your face if you're hating on a guy for playing the game how it should be played!!

Exactly how I feel. ^^

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Aliblahba - 02-14-2012

Writing sloppy on the forum is having an adverse effect on my business writing.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Deluge - 02-14-2012

Almost all of my "platonic" female friends at school have diagnosed mental health issues. I found out today that one of them who I've known for 6 years and thought was completely normal and balanced is taking meds for mixed state bipolar.

Meanwhile, my ex-girlfriend spent most of the weekend in a psych ward.

I'm surrounded by crazy bitches. They're everywhere.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Screwston - 02-14-2012

Why am I annoyed when I see fat and ugly girls wearing those big, trendy sunglasses?

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Moma - 02-14-2012

Watching Lin and the Knicks vs the Raptors. Never seen him play before. Just highlights. The NBA really like this guy though

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Screwston - 02-15-2012

I was thinking about going to this but I don't think ill have any luck.

https://carnavalhouston.eventbrite.com/?nomo=1

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - UrbanNerd - 02-15-2012

Quote: (02-14-2012 01:32 AM)houston Wrote:  

Yeah, this is why one should go for the good-looking chicks ALL the time and forget getting a '5' because you think she MAY be easier. These damn 5's give you more trouble than 8's and 9's. At LEAST you won't feel that bad for being rejected by an 8 or 9.

Note: I am not excused. I have hollered at a damn 5 or 6 thinking that I won't have to work as hard and damn if they don't put me through the wringer.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Moma - 02-15-2012

I have a habit of gnawing women I am comfortable with on the fleshy part of the upper arm. Last week I branched out and gnawed my female cousin on the arm as well as I was leaving her home. She stood there puzzled and I walked away quickly. Of course I don't fancy her.
Can anyone decipher this behaviour?

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Screwston - 02-15-2012

UrbanNerd - I think you may be right. I think a lot of these 9's and up don't expect anything other than a roided out meathead to holla at them. You catch them off guard when you go in there for them. I can't remember to many FINE girls blowing me off like some of these 6's do. I need to stop settling for less. I feel a thread in the making when I gather my thoughts better on this topic.

Moma - are you familiar with Blade? [Image: smile.gif]