Roosh V Forum
I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: I Love Montreal: Data Sheet (/thread-9218.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Curunír - 05-14-2017

The game is ruthless.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - casa-nostra - 05-15-2017

Quote: (05-14-2017 07:20 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

Casa and rekkd, dont you guys think that as adult immigrants (at least in rekkds case), you might have a differnr experience than natives or native immigrants?
Rekkd if i recall correctky didnt even bother to learn french.
It seems the negativity was mutual between him and the city.

Youre running around calling everyone a liar and not leaving the possibility that maybe you just werent compatible with the culture or didnt manage to adapt.

Everyone i know who lives there (originally syrian and lebanese) but were born there love it, have relationships/wives/a good time and seem to hold montreal in very high regards same as curunir.

Look , maybe Rekkd dont speak french but i do (coming from Paris).
I dont think there is a difference between new and native immigrant. Speically in Canada where most of the population are immigrants. Maybe there is a difference between white and minorities. My freinds are mostly native immigrants by the way.

Other thing , when i came to Canada i did a master's degree in Ottawa/Gatineau , maybe Ottawa is boring comparing to MTL , but for womens i have got lot of success there. Got approched many times in clubs and escalation was way easier.

So what ? in Ottawa i was immigrant and not in MTL . By the way Canada is an immigrant country . So your question is far to be true , maybe you will feel it more in France ,Germany ... but not in Canada.

Just to not be that bad , last saturday was good , i got a mexican flag that i brought with me to the club. My two freinds made out with quebcoises for some minutes ( that's weird , even if you get a girl , they leave so fast).
So some good nights happens in this city.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - MrRoundtree - 05-15-2017

Just read a book called: Le Code Québec, by Jean-Marc Léger, Jacques Nantel and Pierre Duhamel.

Canada may be an immigrant country but Quebec case is somewhat different, as a lot less immigrants arrived there than in other parts of Canada (back when english loyalists were in much fewer numbers than the french canadians due to US independance)and the population is mostly rooted back to french colonialism with very high birth rates (due to church mostly) and then catholic irish immigrants who learned french.

In short, outside of few enclaves in Montreal; the population can trace a french ancestor as far as the 1600-1700 from French colonials and then find mixed Irish blood in the family. Immigration is something pretty recent in regional Quebec (and it is mostly from Haitia or Viet-Nam).

Montreal has a lot of immigrants from Italy and Portugal though back from the 1950es, and recently from North Africa and Lebanon. From 2005, it became very popular with the French.

As far as I know, Quebec is hard to get into (in Quebec) not only for players but also for all anglophones business. All publicities that were adapted in Quebec with local celebritiess or humorists with local jokes, adapted to the public, ended up doing good here while others simply never managed to get in the market. An example of this is Pepsi, I think Quebec is the only place where Pepsi is sold moree than Coca-cola in north america due to that reason. We have a different way of seeing things than americans or anglo-canadians that is difficult to understand for outsiders of other cultures.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - scotian - 05-15-2017

Pepsi did a really good marketing job in Quebec unlike some other international companies that had epic fuck ups there such as when Buick released their car called "La Crosse" in North America, which wasn't a big deal in the Anglo parts but it Quebec its slang for masturbating so it was like driving a car called "the jerk off" or "the fapper."

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Curunír - 05-15-2017

Quote: (05-15-2017 06:35 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Pepsi did a really good marketing job in Quebec unlike some other international companies that had epic fuck ups there such as when Buick released their car called "La Crosse" in North America, which wasn't a big deal in the Anglo parts but it Quebec its slang for masturbating so it was like driving a car called "the jerk off" or "the fapper."

So funny reading this thread live I watch a Pepsi ad ''ici c'est Pepsi", good ad, but funny to see like three different black actors and two chinese and arab in 5-6 plans.

Yeah reading politics on this site makes you remark this I guess...

Casa Nostra: My rule of thumb is that if you have good game you have success everywhere.

This being said, some cities are easier than others, for logistics, weather and quality of talent.

Honestly you may be right about some points about Montreal.

But commenting page after page negatively makes me think you feel invested of some mission of bashing Montreal based on your experience and the one of some of your friends.

Why not take a step back, save for some new clothes or new haircut, shuffle the deck a little bit and come back stronger, maybe you nose is too close to the picture to see you need to tweak your game a little bit, maybe read about game more ( I believe in getting better by instructing yourself with different PUA information, although not all here believe this).

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Kaizen - 05-15-2017

Quote: (05-15-2017 06:35 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Funny you mentioned this. A friend in northern Ontario would always refer to francophone locals as "Pepsi LaRue", explaining they all had a penchant for guzzling it

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Nater - 05-15-2017

Quote: (05-15-2017 05:59 PM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

As far as I know, Quebec is hard to get into (in Quebec) not only for players but also for all anglophones business. All publicities that were adapted in Quebec with local celebritiess or humorists with local jokes, adapted to the public, ended up doing good here while others simply never managed to get in the market. An example of this is Pepsi, I think Quebec is the only place where Pepsi is sold moree than Coca-cola in north america due to that reason. We have a different way of seeing things than americans or anglo-canadians that is difficult to understand for outsiders of other cultures.

A more important reason that explains Pepsi's advantage over Coke in Quebec is simply the color of the brand and product. A Pepsi can looks like a Quebec flag predominantly blue and white whereas a Coke looks like a Canadian flag... Now, a Quebecker enters the store and is looking at both cans which one do you think he'd choose?

The best marketing strategy for someone opening business in Quebec is simply to paint his brand name, logo and product if possible in blue and white. All the big businesses founded in Quebec have done that, BMO, Bell, Rona, Alimentation-Couche Tard, Maxi etc...

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - casa-nostra - 05-16-2017

@Curnir : that is not true, my experience is very very different from a city to another.
What pisssed me of in Montreal is that guys here in MTL are so thirsty about womens (i can understand that feeling after one year here ) that put womens in power situation and it is the main reason why MTL womens are more picky than anywhere else . And i am not the type who approches 100 girls same night as MTL guys do.
The only girls that no one approches in Montreal here are black womens, and some asians. All others races (specially white and arabs are approches like crazy)

Also this city ia different because ,let's be honnest, womens are more attracted to that bad boy, douchbags style. You can see it in most MTL clubs .

@MrRoundTree : what you said is true , but just to let you know. Quebec is the easiest(rules)and cheapest province in Canada to immigrate.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - RBerkley - 05-18-2017

Casa Nostra, funny that despite your constant criticism of Montreal, I never seen you post this as evidence to back up your claims about Montreal:

I've never heard a true Quebecker go and tell someone "How dare you fucking come to Canada? & "how dare you come to "Mun-tree-haul"....Incorrect pronunciation. It's Mon-Tray-Al, (Jessica Leviere you fucking bitch).

I think it was a blessing that I bailed out from the Roosh V meetup (because I felt like I was in a Post office, too many males) & I wanted to chat up with the European tourists down West.

Lothario did the best decision to d-escalate the mob against Roosh, but look at that limp-legged mangina yelling "Dont' assault me" while he is assaulting Roosh, that Roosh was forced to use a chair as a shield, presumably Roosh saw that one was armed with a knife.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - whiteknightrises - 05-19-2017

Anyone around Montreal next weekend? I'll be there starting Friday - PM me if you want to meet, go out, etc

Background: mid 20s Korean-American guy, slightly above average game, looks

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - booshala - 05-19-2017

Quote: (05-19-2017 09:01 PM)whiteknightrises Wrote:  

Anyone around Montreal next weekend? I'll be there starting Friday - PM me if you want to meet, go out, etc

"slightly..." above average, huh? [Image: smile.gif] Have fun, guy.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - casa-nostra - 05-20-2017

I think you choosed the worst spot man, gaming in MTL with slightly above average is hard to be honnest . But worth to try

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - MrRoundtree - 05-21-2017

Quote: (05-20-2017 08:27 PM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

I think you choosed the worst spot man, gaming in MTL with slightly above average is hard to be honnest . But worth to try

There are other things to do in Montreal besides gaming, which you can't say about a lot of cities in Canada and the USA.

Anyway, i'm always up to meet up new people. I might have a busy weekend tho that weekend.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - casa-nostra - 05-21-2017

Quote: (05-21-2017 10:05 AM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

There are other things to do in Montreal besides gaming, which you can't say about a lot of cities in Canada and the USA.

Anyway, i'm always up to meet up new people. I might have a busy weekend tho that weekend.

I agree , Montreal is a walkable city specially in summer , there is parcs , and some fun events , lots to do , and the city is cheap.. but just dont put womens as an objectif , you will very very dissapointed in Montreal. The quality of girls is here , but there is way more good looking guys than girls in Montreal , which doesnt help if you slightly above average.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Telly Bravo - 05-23-2017

Didn't find Montreal any special. More conservative on Tinder and Bumble as well.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Curunír - 05-23-2017

Quote: (05-21-2017 12:41 PM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

I agree , Montreal is a walkable city specially in summer , there is parcs , and some fun events , lots to do , and the city is cheap.. but just dont put womens as an objectif , you will very very dissapointed in Montreal. The quality of girls is here , but there is way more good looking guys than girls in Montreal , which doesnt help if you slightly above average.

Dude I just realized are you born in Paris? Do you have a French, from France, accent in French?

If yes Quebec girls hate it, you will see French girls with Quebec guys, but never the other way around or very seldomly.

Maybe that could be the answer to the clue on why you post on every page of this thread repeating the same things about MTL. Am I wrong?

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - scotian - 05-23-2017

I once met a group of French people in Sherbrooke and they invited me out with them to a bar that their co-worker recommended, it ended up being a gay bar haha. So we found another pub and sat at a table and had drinks, then the guys at the table beside us started calling the French guys a bunch of fifs (faggots), it was funny to me because I didn't realize the Quebecers didn't like the French. Its like that for Brits in Australia too.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Lermontov - 05-24-2017

Quote: (05-23-2017 02:30 PM)Curunír Wrote:  

Dude I just realized are you born in Paris? Do you have a French, from France, accent in French?

If yes Quebec girls hate it, you will see French girls with Quebec guys, but never the other way around or very seldomly.

Maybe that could be the answer to the clue on why you post on every page of this thread repeating the same things about MTL. Am I wrong?

I can cosign this. As a Montrealer, I firmly believe that picking up Québécoises with a french accent is a liability.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - MrRoundtree - 05-25-2017

Quote: (05-24-2017 09:00 PM)Lermontov Wrote:  

Quote: (05-23-2017 02:30 PM)Curunír Wrote:  

I can cosign this. As a Montrealer, I firmly believe that picking up Québécoises with a french accent is a liability.

Co-sign

Most of my quebecer girl friends don't like the french accent, there's a cliche in general that it effiminate the guy. They think they don't sound manly.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - colblionel - 07-03-2017

Been reading this theread. Really good info.

Quick question for you guys. I'm in Montreal this week on vacation.

How do you guys deal with the where are you from question?

Obviously I don't want to tell the chicks I'm only here for a week looking to smash.

Thinking of just lying and saying I'm here for work for a couple of months.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - MrRoundtree - 07-03-2017

Quote: (07-03-2017 07:35 AM)colblionel Wrote:  

Obviously I don't want to tell the chicks I'm only here for a week looking to smash.

Man get creative and just say your comepany moved you here, or you are alternating between NY city and montreal for work, or you are here to see the cows in quebec as a milk expert.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - TigerMandingo - 07-03-2017

Quote: (05-23-2017 02:52 PM)scotian Wrote:  

it was funny to me because I didn't realize the Quebecers didn't like the French. Its like that for Brits in Australia too.

I actually prefer the French over Quebecers. Despite their bad rep, I've found them more open, more fun to hang with, and their women are far more feminine. I've never encountered the French "arrogance" that is often attributed to them. Maybe in Paris? I don't know.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - casa-nostra - 07-04-2017

Welcome to MTL.
Honnestly i dont think this will change your results , just lie and say you live here, to be safe. ONS are usually way harder to get here than US though , you will notice it.

But you have to be intelligent while gaming in MTL , it is very different than US on my experience. US girls will help you more in the conversation and specially for escalation step. Be ready to do more efforts here. The Reward could be better than US [Image: idea.gif]

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - kosko - 07-04-2017

I'm thinking of returning to Montreal in early Sept right when School is starting back up.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - DigitalNomad - 07-04-2017

Quote: (07-04-2017 11:00 AM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Welcome to MTL.
Honnestly i dont think this will change your results , just lie and say you live here, to be safe. ONS are usually way harder to get here than US though , you will notice it.

But you have to be intelligent while gaming in MTL , it is very different than US on my experience. US girls will help you more in the conversation and specially for escalation step. Be ready to do more efforts here. The Reward could be better than US [Image: idea.gif]
I personally never lie when gaming. Doesn't matter weather it is where I am from, how long I'm staying, etc... I find being an open book is something girls find rare and attractive. Better to mold your life in a way that is attractive, than to deceive in order to obtain temporary rewards on false pretenses.

And for the record I've never gone a weekend in Montreal without getting laid at least once out of the 3 times I've been there single, once in the summer and twice in the winter. The last time I was there it was a 20 second instagram day game before I had to get off the subway, then met at The Distillery the next night and had her home in an hour and half.