Roosh V Forum
The Hillary Clinton thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: The Hillary Clinton thread (/thread-46680.html)

The Hillary Clinton thread - Sombro - 12-23-2015

[Image: attachment.jpg29166]   

The Hillary Clinton thread - Dr. Howard - 12-24-2015

Oh shit. This is going to backfire worse that Bill Cosby trying to make a meme.

"Hillary, what are you going to do about this bullying?"

- "you're right, I should lay off Bernie sanders...he is a frail old man"
- "Huma is a big girl, she can take whatever I dish out"
- "I'm going to keep going, Bill Deserves it"
- "Its not your business whom I insult with my private email server"
- "Mocking a regional accent isn't bullying dear, its called pandering"

The Hillary Clinton thread - Dusty - 12-31-2015

[Image: attachment.jpg29212]   

The Hillary Clinton thread - eradicator - 12-31-2015

^ order'd

https://www.threadmeup.com/movements/schlonged#/

a shame it won't arrive until after new years

The Hillary Clinton thread - eradicator - 01-01-2016

I didn't realize that Hillary has Howard Dean actively campaigning for her. I'm not sure why she thought bringing in Dean would help her? His fall from grace was pretty severe. Google the "Howard Dean scream" and ask yourself if someone who screams like that is someone you want trying to help you into the oval office.

The Hillary Clinton thread - NovaVirtu - 01-02-2016

^^^^I remember when that happened. So funny.

The media replayed it like 1,000 times in the following 24 hours. His campaign completely imploded after that.

"WE'RE GOING TO WASHINGTON, AND OREGON AND MICHIGAN...

AND THEN WE'RE GOING TO WRESTLEMAINA TO TAKE BACK THE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!! BYAAAAHHHHH!!!"

The Hillary Clinton thread - Habano - 01-04-2016

Lol

Clinton: Aliens may have visited us already

Quote:Quote:

Hillary Clinton says that aliens may have already visited humanity.

"I think we may have been [visited already]. We don't know for sure," the Democratic presidential front-runner told The Conway Daily Sun during a campaign stop in New Hampshire last week.

Her comment came after being asked about her husband Bill Clinton's comments during an appearance on late-night show "Jimmy Kimmel Live" in 2014, when he suggested that extraterrestrial life could exist.

"I just hope it's not like 'Independence Day,'" said Clinton, referring to the film where aliens attack earth.

Hillary Clinton told a Sun reporter that she would "get to the bottom" of UFOs. The reporter said the two spoke before, in 2007, when Hillary Clinton said the top open-records request her husband receive at his library involved UFOs.

She also noted that campaign chairman John Podesta, who served as White House chief of staff under Bill Clinton and in Barack Obama's White House, is a major fan of UFO theories.

"He has made me personally pledge we are going to get the information out," Clinton said. "One way or another. Maybe we could have, like, a task force to go to Area 51."

[Image: hillaryclinton12-2015.jpg?itok=Salfv9X3]
[Image: 51395638721_freesize.jpg]

The Hillary Clinton thread - username - 01-04-2016

Clinton pushing hard for the important UFO/alien believer demographic. What next Hillary.. going to go after the flat earth people?

The Hillary Clinton thread - Hannibal - 01-04-2016

[Image: 66282815.jpg]

The Hillary Clinton thread - Paracelsus - 01-04-2016

Ask Hilary Clinton about aliens, and she thinks they may already be here.

Ask her about illegal aliens, and she'll answer "They vote Democrat".

The Hillary Clinton thread - iop890 - 01-07-2016

[Image: 1452220128696.png]

The Hillary Clinton thread - Handsome Creepy Eel - 01-08-2016

As much as I dislike Hillary, I think that UFO thing was a joke. They were talking about a large number of FOI requests pertaining to aliens and Area 51 that were received by various offices over the years. I didn't get the sense that she seriously believes in aliens.

The Hillary Clinton thread - eradicator - 01-08-2016

Hey maybe she knows something that we don't. Then again, maybe she doesn't.

[Image: ancient-aliens.jpg]

The Hillary Clinton thread - Paracelsus - 01-08-2016

[Image: Picture-9.png]
[Image: RTR4CGTX-1024x734.jpg]

I'M JUST SAYIN

The Hillary Clinton thread - Duke Castile - 01-08-2016

The X Files was a very popular show during that time.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Menace - 01-08-2016

Quote: (01-08-2016 09:02 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

The X Files was a very popular show during that time.

Speaking of which, the 2016 reboot of the series starts at the end of January. One of the few things on TV I will actually watch.

The Hillary Clinton thread - iop890 - 01-08-2016

[Image: 1452221266677.png]

The Hillary Clinton thread - kaotic - 01-08-2016

That's retarded, that can't be real.

Love Trump, hate hillaryclinton.com ?

[Image: laugh3.gif]

The Hillary Clinton thread - Libertas - 01-08-2016

This is why Scott Adams has predicted a Trump landslide.

She is such a terrible marketer/persuader it boggles the mind. She and her team came up with a catchy wordplay but most people think this kind of "cleverness" is enough. Read Copyblogger. It's not. Your headlines and catchphrases need to be an emotional anchor that connects with people, and this just doesn't. It doesn't even come close. In fact it even backfires because it uses SJW buzzwords that people are getting tired of anyway and reconnects them back to the fact that Trump is shattering this PC machine one hammer-blow at a time. So now, Trump is in your mind, not Hillary.

The more I learn about marketing/power/PR/persuasion/game (much of which has come through studying Trump's campaign), the more I see the validity of Scott Adams' viewpoint. He has been proven correct on everything he says while the media talking heads have been proven incorrect.

Bernie Sanders is better at it than Hillary is, but he falls hugely short of most of the guys on this forum, let alone Trump.

Basically, a day 1 blue pill guy just learning about game probably has better game/persuasion skill than Hillary does.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Samseau - 01-08-2016

Quote: (01-08-2016 02:00 PM)iop890 Wrote:  

Epic comma fail. If I ever saw that poster being held by someone in real life, I'd say,

"Oh, you're a Trump supporter too? Me too! I love Trump and I hate Hillary! Where did you get that rad poster?"

Them: "..."

The Hillary Clinton thread - kaotic - 01-08-2016

Quote: (01-08-2016 02:45 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (01-08-2016 02:00 PM)iop890 Wrote:  

Epic comma fail. If I ever saw that poster being held by someone in real life, I'd say,

"Oh, you're a Trump supporter too? Me too! I love Trump and I hate Hillary! Where did you get that rad poster?"

Them: "..."

Even if they put the correct wording it's still a win for Trump

"Love trump hate" it sound stupid

"Love trumps, hate" still positive for trump

"Love trumps hate" you're still associating love with Trump

Whoever is doing her marketing, please keep doing it, you're making a fool of her.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Handsome Creepy Eel - 01-08-2016

So.... Love (Trump) wins over Hate (Hillary)? That was my first impression, and rereading the message a few times didn't change it. Am I retarded or Hillary's staffers are?

The Hillary Clinton thread - Samseau - 01-08-2016

"Love trumps hate" is at least grammatically accurate. Not that anyone would believe Hillary loves anyone, but at least it wouldn't read like a 7th-grader wrote it.

The Hillary Clinton thread - scubadude - 01-08-2016

I need one of these stickers.

The Hillary Clinton thread - Libertas - 01-08-2016

I actually got a reply from Scott Adams. [Image: lol.gif]

False alarm guys. It's not real, photoshop: https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/statu...1739151361

It's still terrible marketing though, for all the reasons I mentioned.