Roosh V Forum
South Korea - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: South Korea (/thread-1682.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

South Korea - Poker - 05-23-2016

I met rungoodinc on Friday night. A solid dude wth very good game and knowledge and insights about Korea that could only come from someone who has spent a lot of time here. If you're ever in Seoul, hit him up.

+1 Korean, Tinder. This girl had spent around a year in Canada and the US and boy did it show. She would make little comments at me, a lot of the words she spoke was saturated with sarcasm and she would try and pull power moves on me. For example, she wanted to try my drink so she would just go and take it, I would take it back, then she would ask permission, I would allow her to. This happened three times until she got the message. Also shit like pretending I had offended her and would tell me I had to leave all the while not meaning it. For you guys who argue that a guy should never bring a women to the west as it will destroy her, this girl was exhibit A, B and C. I probed a little bit and she told me how much she enjoyed Canada because society was more open, how she became a lot more liberal there and how much she misses it. Various accounts of her being smashed too.

After drinks we went for a walk, she didn't want me to come back to her apartment (I had kissed her after twenty minutes or so, I knew it was on). We walked to the top of a bridge where heavy making out ensued plus further escelation, then a short underground ride to her apartment and the deal was sealed.

South Korea - rungoodinc - 05-24-2016

Quote:Quote:

This girl had spent around a year in Canada and the US and boy did it show.

The vast majority of girls who have studied abroad for a year or longer don't end up like this.

This is definitely a Tinder/foreign lover thing...which is why I would not recommend pursuing these girls if you are in Seoul for a more long-term stay.

South Korea - Poker - 05-30-2016

Quote: (05-24-2016 02:54 AM)rungoodinc Wrote:  

The vast majority of girls who have studied abroad for a year or longer don't end up like this.

This is definitely a Tinder/foreign lover thing...which is why I would not recommend pursuing these girls if you are in Seoul for a more long-term stay.

It's nice to know that it's not a common occurrence.

Since I wrote that post I've told her that behaviour like that won't be tolerated and why and hung out with her more and stayed with her for a few nights. She's defiantly upped her act, wearing dresses, a lot more feminine and ditching the sarcasm and power play. Now I enjoy seeing her, but I'll never forget that first encounter

It's been good, I've seen a few museums and historic sights I probably wouldn't of seen otherwise.

South Korea - fucksong - 05-30-2016

Be careful man if you wanna stay with her long term. I totally put my girl in check in beginning and she shaped up but after we got married, her bad behavior came out again. Better to just find one who you don't have to train.

South Korea - whiteknightrises - 05-31-2016

"Can't turn a ho into a housewife"

South Korea - Poker - 05-31-2016

Nothing to worry about in that regard. My stay in Korea isn't long term, I'm off to Japan next week.

South Korea - whiteknightrises - 06-06-2016

Took a trip to Busan (2nd biggest city in Korea) this weekend (long weekend)

Trip report (kind of long):

(2 nights, 1 bang - nightgame but like 3-4 other close calls explained below)

So I feel like Korea is basically all the same / probably isn't that interesting from a sightseeing point of view relative to other places (but I don't care about that stuff in general).

Still, did some sightseeing so I didn't feel like I just took a 4 hour bus to go clubbing haha.

1st day:

Lots of traffic getting to Busan, I think total travel time was like 7 hours vs. 4. Wasn't necessarily in a rush to get there though and the delay let me check into my motel right away ~3-4pm. Stayed in Seomyeon right by a few clubs - 1 minute walking distance to one (Seomyeon seems to be ~Gangnam in terms of having superclubs with hot Koreans). If anyone wants to know the motel I stayed at, send me a PM - owner was very friendly (though I am Korean so keep that in mind)

Checked out this street with old bookstores - 책방골목길 (Bookstore Alley). Pretty cool if you're into reading and old bookstore vibes. One of the things I love about Korea is that while there are a lot of modern shopping complex type places there are still a lot of local, "authentic-feeling" businesses around. There was one bookstore in particular "우리글방" (Our Village School) that was particularly cool and even had a little cafe. Obviously, most of the books are gonna be Korean but they had other stuff like old records, collector's edition Bruce Lee DVDs (or might have been VHS), etc. Obama also visited this store as well

[Image: 2536804E5661B99E1748FF]

After that went to 국제시장 (International Market) - pretty iconic place in Korea/Busan due to Korean War refugees fleeing to Busan and setting up shop here and focal point of one of my favorite movies (gives you a great feel for the struggle of the war generation and Korean mentality): http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3812366/

After that went to Busan Tower (~N Seoul Tower) and ate Korean BBQ in Nampo-dong. Because this is starting to sound like a travelogue I will stfu and talk about nightlife and bitches.

1st night:

I think this had to be the unluckiest night in PUA history..

So my plan for the night was to hit Grid as people seemed to be saying it was the biggest/most famous club ~Octagon in Seoul.

I get there and realize the layout is not ideal for picking up unless you are getting a table (I went solo). The main area is not that big and there wasn't really a place where people lingered (such as the bar area in Octagon/around the bar area). Everyone was either on the small dance floor or upstairs in VIP/table area.

Later on in the night, I picked up a VIP wristband on the entrance stairs that someone threw away, put it on my wrist, and was able to go up but it wasn't the best since if I got a girl talking, I didn't have anywhere to park it (tried befriending Korean dudes with tables but they weren't great wings).

So towards the beginning of the night, the vibe just wasn't there and after a few approaches I said fuck it and started getting yucky (kind of bad - becoming reliant on alcohol to have fun and shit lately). I finally get a set to hook and this girl is straight fawning over me, saying how good looking I am and that I look like her favorite rapper (chaboi was dressed pretty fly tho). I buy her one tequila shot and give her some of my whiskey. I try to buy her another tequila shot but one of her ugly friends, who isn't getting the typical Korean male "let me pour alcohol down your throat" attention takes it instead. Anyway, pull to the motel and apparently this girl is fucked from that 1 tequila shot. I go for it anyway, getting a finger in there and shit but she's being difficult and her outfit was impossible to take off - tight as fuck. So I tell her to leave and she's like you leave first (granted this is my motel room...) At this point, I was mad as fuck and told her to fuck off in Korean. She left without even putting her bra on so I threw that in a trashcan as I went back to the club

My second attempt at getting my dick wet was soon after and pretty quick. This girl was maybe a 5 or 6 compared to the first who was like a 7. But honestly at that point I was kind of mad and just wanted to get laid. We're at the crib, she brushes her teeth and it's about to go down when she gets a call from her friend - she needs my girl's wristband to get her shit (most nice Korean clubs have wristbands with barcodes that are tied to a personal locker for coat-checking). She was like should we go first or what. I tell her to tell her friend to wait a few minutes but she keeps getting called and so she leaves. Sidenote: a lot of the girls at Grid were visiting from Seoul with friend(s)... I got kind of fucked by not having a wing - downsides of travel lifestyle (no friends/homies).

So yea I'm mad as hell and you'd think third time would be the charm right? I'm chatting up this girl who is just so sexy but a bit older (27). She has a friend though so I get some random Korean guy to wing me but in typical Korean fashion he is just way too pushy and aggressive and kills it for me.

It's about 4-5AM at this point and I get a text from a girl I met earlier in the night asking if I'm still out. Realizing this might be my last chance I call her and she says she's eating so I go to meet her. By the time I get there, she's gone so I call her again and we meet briefly but she's like, I'm too tired now I'm going home.

It happens one more time: meet some girl on the street who has plastic surgery out the ass and a deep ass voice (kind of worried she's a tranny) but she's like I don't want to look bad in front of my friends (even though they are saying it's ok...)

Couple of other close calls (mostly 1 girl digging me, friend looking bored/unoccupied) in the club, too but these were the closest

I prowl the streets until like 7AM when there's literally no one around and realize it just wasn't meant to be

Day 2

I wake up ~4PM feeling like a total scumbag and go to eat 돼지국밥 (Pork and Rice Soup - sounds retarded when you translate but it's one of Busan's famous dishes and amazing, especially after a big night out).

[Image: 141C46335060CD8E19ABF4]
^ You mix it up, it becomes spicy, you throw in other condiments, get it with a side of more pork or some dumplings -> amazing (I'm a meat lover though no homo)

Went to Haeundae after - saw an ad somewhere saying there was a dance festival going on (like actual dancing not EDM dance festival) but I didn't see it. Granted, I didn't really look too hard - took 1 photo of the beach and came across an accessory store where I must have spent at least 2 hours like a true metrosexual Korean male. Weather wasn't also great beach weather - surprisingly was colder in Busan than in Seoul like ~24-25C (~mid 70s F?). Plus the sea breeze. Ate 회무침 after (spicy raw fish salad - Busan is famous for seafood/raw fish since it's right by the sea)

2nd night:

I pick up a free wristband at Fix first. Read online that it had lots of hot girls. Go in later ~1:30 and there wasn't anybody... it was Sunday but still.. everyone had Monday off. Later was talking to people at a different club who said it was dead these days

I go to this club literally right next to my motel called Blowsome (I thought the Korean pronunciation was supposed to be Blossom but whatever lol). Koreans were saying online it was the hot spot

It was definitely way more poppin than Fix but still expected more given the holiday. Here the layout was a bit better than Grid but still not optimal for picking up (heavy emphasis on dance floor - which is good for partying but not picking up IMO)

The talent level was also lower than in Grid but maybe it's because I wasn't feeling it as much after a big night at Grid. Was hoping to see more chicks that looked like this:

[Image: XzJonPV.jpg]

Nothing was really going well and it seemed most girls weren't getting drunk. So I met two Russian dudes (literally the only foreigners in the club) and we started slamming vodka after the dudes realized I could get them vodka drinks for half the price they were paying (I was drinking vodka on the rocks for 5,000 won - no whiskey - and the bartender eventually gave us vodka tonics for 5,000 won instead of 10,000 won. I think the bartender was chill since it was Sunday and he also seemed kind of new at the job). The one dude was a fucking clown - wearing shades in the club - he had a bruise on his right eye - some language barriers but I think he had gotten into a fight. Anyway, we were straight clowning, dancing up a storm on the second floor with all the tables. Eventually I start making a serious attempt at getting laid since I don't want to finish the trip without sampling some of the local poonani

I come across this one Daegu chick who was the dime of dimes for me. Like perfect petite/slim figure, crazy short booty shorts like literally perfectly covering just her asscheeks, well-done plastic surgery, etc. I think booshala on here said Daegu girls are known for being hot - I don't know if that's true at this point since people have moved around and plastic surgery/cosmetics leads to semi-universal beauty standards but yea I would have licked her butthole given the chance. She wasn't having it though but I still tried because I'm dumb like that and couldn't resist her beauty. Her accent (Daegu) was pretty funny/cute to me, too (sounds kind of angry - same with the Busan accent but to a lesser extent)

Anyway, I eventually end up meeting this other chick, making out, dancing. She has a really defined nose for a Korean - maybe a nose job, I didn't think so but I was wasted. She said she gets confused for Arab sometimes - had a unique look for a Korean. She was like a 6 at the time so probably a 5 sober but whatever, I wasn't ending this trip without a bang. I pull, get the lay (couldn't bust tho cuz I was yucky as fuck). (Pic below)

At this point I go back to the club to try and pull again lol (I even see the girl I smashed and we jokingly chat for a bit). I talk to the Daegu girl again even though I know it's not happening. Bring her to a Korean table where I had befriended some young bucks earlier trying to pull together. I think I asked her if she liked me/if she wanted to leave but in a nice way (if you want to go you can, I don't mind) - putting the pressure on them/making them look mean, etc (I do this a decent amount). Honestly, we had a good rapport going but she said I was greasy (in Korean) - true (as we were sitting on the table couch I was feeling her ass behind her back - a favorite move of mine). She also wasn't nearly drunk enough for shit to go down

Nothing really materialized so I just continued to drink and have fun. Again, tried hollering at shorties on the street until like 7AM and the motel owner was like this dude cray asking me what was up considering he saw me take 3 different girls up to the room over the course of the weekend. What can I say, the thirst is real and I was still trying to party/drink more, too but the streets were dead by that time

Arab nose girl:

http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/unclej...rary/busan

(PM me for password - have post/rep)

So I'm not sure I would go back to Busan again unless I had a crew to roll with and maybe hit the beach when it's hot out. Also, wasn't there long enough to form an opinion on the notion that Busan is more laidback/Cali vibes compared to Seoul plus a lot of people were visiting from Seoul/Daegu/other places for the long weekend so it was more like a Korea party than a Busan party. But for a long weekend, I was kind of expecting the clubs to be crazier, especially Grid on a Saturday - nothing like Octagon where you can barely move at this time of year. Also no foreigners (I guess they all chill at the beach and go to Thursday Party or whatever) but foreigners can be good for making the vibe more ratchet (there were some Korean-Americans at Grid who were drunk off their ass and straight molesting each other - Koreans were like wtf is going on)

And to dudes PMing me to meet - I'm not going to meet someone with 0-1 posts and 0 rep. Nothing personal but I go out maybe once a week and don't want it to be a bust/be the victim of some feminist attack or something

South Korea - booshala - 06-06-2016

"Namja neun jjom neuggi heh yah deh" is how I respond to the "you're greasy" line. 80% of the time it works 100% of the time.

gotta give it up to you for your non-stop energy... I don't think I'd be able to hang after 2-3am tops.

South Korea - whiteknightrises - 06-07-2016

Haha will keep that one in mind~ I was so out of it at that point

(The translation is "guys should be a little greasy" - translation sounds dumb but yeah funny response)

And yea, benefits of being young I guess ;P

South Korea - Bound2 - 06-07-2016

I think I said it earlier but it's tough out here in Busan. You did well getting those girls back even if ya didn't get a bang. I've had a couple similar nights out in Seomyeon til 7am, I've kinda given up on night game in Busan and stick to online these days. Sayin that I've never had a good wing here really. I think i've said it earlier here - Busan isn't that great for a party, chicks are old fashioned here and the hot or open minded ones usually move up to Seoul or Daegu. Majority of my bangs here have come from online game, or Seoul/Changwon/Daegu/Korean american chicks visiting.

Few weeks ago there was a hip hop show at a place called Secret Society in Seomyeon, just around the corner from fuzzy navel and thurs party. That was probably some of the best talent I'd seen in Busan and a lot of the chicks were down. Me and my mate had a coiuple cute chicks (6s) grabbing us at about 11pm but we thought we'd wait and let it play out, see how the 7s n 8s get after a few drinks.

Not long after that the hip hop show started and by then a lot of the hotties migrated to the korean blokes tables so it was tougher out there..put some work in but the girls I met weren't down and I just got some numbers. At around 2AM my mate was chatting to a latina chick (easy 6, maybe 7) but he's way too easy going, doesn't do any kino or anything. The dude knows how to talk to a chick though, make em laugh. Anyway the chick walked away and later I went for a drink or to see what was going on out there. Bumped into her on the dance floor and within a minute we were making out..ended up getting her back to my place and by then I was fucked up, mate was buying us these long island ice teas. Couldn't get it up so I go down on her, soon as I start my mate knocks on the door to grab his bag he left at mine..I get up, give him the bag, then I threw up in the bathroom haha. Next morning I hit her, she had a great body but I was so tired I couldn't really enjoy it.

This weekend and next there's a beer festival at Centum with unlimited Hite (fucking gross) from 6 til 10, looks like there are a lot of chicks coming from out of town for that. Not sure if it's worth going this weekend or not because most of the chicks that are down are probably heading up to Seoul for Ultra music fest.

South Korea - whiteknightrises - 06-07-2016

FWIW the two chicks I pulled but didn't bang were from Seoul and the chick I banged was from Busan

But yea, was expecting more of a party given the long weekend.

Also, from the few clubs I went to - Grid, Blowsome - I think having a table would be more advantageous given the layout of those places (no lingering/mingling spots really). Most hot girls in Korea (like anywhere else I guess) expect the table and alcohol treatment anyway. Fix had a decent bar area but it was empty

Also probably doesn't help that you're foreign, unless you're mad good looking/got the look Koreans like (tall, slim, fashionable, etc). I saw 3 foreigners total at all the clubs I went to over the course of the long weekend and they weren't having any luck (granted they were scrubs)

And yea, I'm going to Ultra if anyone else is

South Korea - Bound2 - 06-07-2016

Having a table would definitely help but my mates are too cheap to split one with me. I remember reading earlier in this thread or another that it's the way to go in Seoul. From what I've seen they aren't actually that expensive and you get the bottle, beers, fruit etc with it. If anyone here wants to get a table in Octagon or Grid I'd be keen.

Last time I was in Fix it was kinda like you described with everyone at the tables, really average but I just scouted around and just sat next to girls at a couple of tables and introduced myself. Worked alright but by then my mate had legged it to Thursday party and its hard doing it alone here. Also got some free vodka out of it.

South Korea - Sourcecode - 06-08-2016

I been slacking. I tried to make it out to Busan since it's my go to city, but I have had a big work load and had made some prior plans.

This week is the same. I plan to hit Busan because Seoul is expensive just in travel fees.. But I may have to stay local in Daegu..if I even decide to go out.

Lately I fall asleep early.

South Korea - rungoodinc - 06-08-2016

@Bound2: Honestly Busan is a good place to game... in my experience the girls there are more attracted to foreigners because they don't see them as often (although still fairly often). I remember my first weekend there, two girls told me I had nice eyes, and that never happened to me once in Seoul. English levels are definitely lower there, though. I would just keep pushing through and/or work on your Korean ability. Have you thought about getting Korean wings and rolling with them sometime? This has worked well in my experience and would probably be even more appropriate In a place like busan.

As for tables, I used to get them a whole lot in Gangnam back in the day. They definitely help with getting hotter girls to your table and getting their phone number, but it doesn't necessarily make pulling easier. A lot of times the girls just might be using you for drinks and she ends up staying with you for an hour and you don't pull. Whereas if you don't have a table but the girl is staying with you for more than 20 minutes there's a good chance she's DTF at that point. Either way table nights are a ton of fun and definitely an experience worth having at some point.

South Korea - whiteknightrises - 06-08-2016

I don't know how much tables are in Seoul or anything but just looking at the prices in Busan briefly they weren't too bad.

From Fix's page:

1st floor tables starting at 130k
Booth 150k+
Room 300k+

http://www.clubfixkorea.co.kr/#!blank/c1h6a
^ (What a shitty ghetto site lol - no wonder they're slacking lately)

Split amongst 2-3+ guys that's not much at all, probably the same you'd pay for cover, drinks, etc. Maybe less

The key point of tables IMO is access

Hot girls who might not give you a second glance will at least come with you to get a drink if you have a table. To be honest, I've never gotten bottles/table at a club in my life but I'm not hating cuz money talks. I see this at Korean clubs every time - literally almost all the hot chicks (hot is subjective but you know what I mean - the ones in demand from a Korean point of view) are gone from the regular people floor after like 2am or so. When I picked up a VIP wristband off the floor at Grid, it was like entering a whole new club / target pool of bitches. After you get them to chill at a table, it's a matter of seeing who's DTF and either sticking with them/ditching them accordingly (how I "game" at least)

The Daegu girl in my Busan story - after I approached her for like the third time in the club was finally down to chill and asked if I had a table. Luckily, I had a table to bring her to - random Korean dudes I befriended. But I realized (for the third time) that it wasn't happening so I just bounced and looked for some other pussy, leaving her to the young (but unaware) Korean dudes to waste their alcohol on her

That being said, if anyone's down to split a table let me know. I feel like I am approaching a limit via just "cold approach" / "game"

South Korea - booshala - 06-08-2016

Jesus, 150k for a table? That's crazy cheap... I think the lowest I've paid at Octagon was 1.2m and that was late 2013 or so.

South Korea - cascadecombo - 06-08-2016

If you're gonna drop 1.2m on a table why don't you just hit up a "nitu" or however they're spelt.

That shit where the staff drag girls into your rooms off the streets.

South Korea - Zerdame - 06-09-2016

Quote: (06-08-2016 10:19 PM)booshala Wrote:  

Jesus, 150k for a table? That's crazy cheap... I think the lowest I've paid at Octagon was 1.2m and that was late 2013 or so.

I was just about to comment, that's crazy cheap for any club, much less a Korean one. But if its true, I think I need to book the next flight to the daehanminguk[Image: banana.gif]

South Korea - Bound2 - 06-09-2016

I'm pretty sure that's for one of the small round tables with a bottle of spirits and a few stools around it - not the large sitdown lounge type tables you see.

South Korea - rungoodinc - 06-09-2016

Yeah and busan is significantly cheaper than Seoul... A table at any decent club in Seoul will cost you at least 600 assuming you use the alcohol efficiently (we used to do the water bottle trick to bring vodka in and then pour it into the empty vodka bottle).

Standard protocol is to split between 4 guys, so about 150 per person.

South Korea - Laner - 06-09-2016

Currently a bit obsessed with a Korean girl I am seeing.

I have never seen waist to hip ratio like this. Her long legs and love of heeled boots and booty shorts too. Sexy dresses all night.

She has interesting eye shape for a Korean as well, almost pouty.

Yeah, this is most enjoyable. Fun attitude, and as Ive posted before on the board, Korean chicks can take an absolute pounding.

South Korea - Doodle23 - 06-14-2016

Things ended between me and my FWB. I dated her for about a year, she broke up with me twice, but then we decided to become FWB's. About 6 months ago she told me that she would find a Korean guy to marry this year. I was cool with that because we were just friends. She told me that I should meet other girls and when we went out places she told me that she didn't mind if I seen other girls. It was a good situation I was in. I smashed other girls on the side, but I didn't rub it in her face. Deep down she knew what was going on. I never directly lied to her, but no good could have come from saying what I had been doing. She kept putting me in tough spots and joking with me about how I am seeing other girls and asking me about them. It's a situation I can't win so I avoided the topic like the plague.

I met a new girl about a month ago and she is now my gf. I went on a date with her and I told my FWB because she said she wouldn't get jealous. I told her I was going on a trip with the new girl and she seemed totally cool. I asked her to help me book tickets online and she seemed cool with that. A few days later she messaged me at 1:30 and was mad that I didn't answer my messages. ( I was asleep ) She was pissed at me so we went to her car to talk. She eventually changed her tune and wanted to go back to her place to cuddle so we did. The next morning it was like we were cool again. Later that night she messaged me again and said we aren't okay and that she can't see me anymore. I was super upset but I let her go her separate way. I come home on Sunday and she left me a long note in Korean saying her feelings. I left her another note ( Big mistake ) and basically told her everything was cool and I wish her the best and goodbye. She once agian came to my apartment and woke me up and wanted to talk. She said I was dishonest to her, but her logic isn't sound because she knew what I was doing the whole time and she also said it was cool. WTF MAN!?

South Korea - rungoodinc - 06-14-2016

When has girls logic ever been sound?

She probably considers you as LTR/marriage material...but it seems like you don't feel the same way about her. The stuff about being friends is never true in any culture. The fact that you asked her to help you book airline tickets when you had a new gf clearly rubbed it in her face..if you wanna do the right thing for her then you should cut off all contact for several months and then bang her later if she still hasn't found a husband within the next six months or so.

South Korea - j.archer - 06-17-2016

Im back from korea went to check out the place and do ultra as well. ive read alot of the content on this thread and from the negative posts , i can see where they came from. But imo like a few other posters mentioned if you adapt your game and bother to learn the culture and language your day and night game will improve with the locals. Went there for two weeks and had a good time. Im from the flake capital ( toronto) and i can tell you hands down seoul night life is amazing. Stayed in itaewon id suggest anyone there to hit prost and gold bar there are a few others worth mentioning.

closed on the fourth day being there, i was flaked a few times because my korean was weak.
For foreigners coming to korea i suggest adjusting your game to be able to speak in groups .also take the time to learn some basic korean. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH...dress well. koreans are fashionable both males and females. Well this is my 2 cents any questions pm me.

South Korea - Northern - 06-17-2016

Quote: (05-24-2016 02:54 AM)rungoodinc Wrote:  

What dating apps do they use in Korea? Has anyone tried?