Roosh V Forum
The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread (/thread-12137.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - kaotic - 02-25-2015

Granted her excuse sounded legit, I responded with a simple question.

All that you need to say.

I also got a new notch because she flaked.

Thank ! [Image: lol.gif]

Now she's next in line to get banged.

Spin hamster spin.

[attachment=24881]

[Image: hamster3.gif][Image: laugh4.gif]

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - AneroidOcean - 02-25-2015

Quote: (02-25-2015 03:44 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Granted her excuse sounded legit, I responded with a simple question.

kaotic, I gotta give you some massive props for such a simple, hamster-stabbing question. Possibly one of the best responses I've ever seen for a girl flaking.

It's got aloofness, redirection/reframe, getting her to qualify herself, and "throwing shit on her" all in one simple phrase.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Manwhore - 02-25-2015

You started off pretty damn solid then slightly beef'd it at the end with your rushed date setup.. you want to be a bit smoother than that and force her investment (if you can). Refer to:

http://manwhore.org/sexting-nurse-okcupi...-date-lay/

Namely..

Girl: 1 min later: I should probably meet you in real life first.. Lol
Me: 1 min later: What’d you have in mind
Girl: 1 min later: Maybe grab a beer or something some time.
Me: 1 min later: Sure. Can we drink them too?
Girl: Haha.. You have jokes.
Me: 2 mins later: That’s not all I have
Me: When were you thinking this beer thing was gonna go down
Girl: 1 min later: Well… Unfortunately I go back to work on Friday and Saturday. Maybe Sunday?

Righto.
Quote: (02-24-2015 06:09 PM)Sensei Creation Wrote:  

Just got flaked on today . I daygamed her as she walked to her house and I got the number . As I walked away I thought " Fuck , why didn't I go for the bang immediately , so I texted her immediately and tried to invite myself over .

I know , too impulsive , but I had already collected a decent amount of numbers that day and she wasn't overly attractive so I thought " fuck it , I may aswell try " :

- hey it's the handsome guy you just met ?
* What's your name handsome guy?

- Kanye west . But you seem cool so you can call me West .
*Ok West.... How old are you actually?

- hey I've nearly finished my shopping in #### , do you want me to come over for a movie
- I'm 5 . I had a growth spurt when I was 2 and I've been the same since

* No but we could go for a drink, you seem fun
- I'm free around 8 , I know a good laid back bar in ####

* Can't tonight, tomorrow would be better
- ok , I'll see you tomorrow at 8 in front of #### station

2 hours before the date I send a sly confirmation test and receive this :

- i might be 5 mins late
* Hey, I'm really sorry but not sure I'm going to make it, meeting my sister for dinner and she's running late..... Also not sure it's a good idea to go out with someone I met on the street!

- ditch the plan with your sister it's going to be boring compared to ours . your right I might be a serial killer ... or a notorious con artist

Radio silence from her .

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - kaotic - 02-25-2015

Here's the entire convo, someone requested it:

[attachment=24894][attachment=24895][Image: attachment.jpg24881]

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - ONE A DAY - 02-25-2015

Quote: (02-23-2015 09:18 AM)Runner2k Wrote:  

[Image: nhhyj6gl.png]

Never have I been so unlucky...

[Image: Z2BwQknl.png]

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - ElJefe - 02-26-2015

I got flaked on four times this week by four different hirls. Every. Single. Date. My game must really have tanked!!!

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Sensei Creation - 02-26-2015

I'm so fucking bitter and frustrated right now . I was this close to finally getting my first lay after a 8 month dry spell and my 3 month since starting game .

I had daygamed her recently and she had flaked before but a ran into her and happened to be dressed well and in " gaming mode " . We made plans to " chill " today .

By pure chance I had my logistics down . My cock blocking family out of the house . This is a rare occasion . The stars we're well and truly aligned .

I texted her yesterday :

- aye are you still down for tomorrow
* yhhh nt for long doe

- I'll pick you up at the corner shop at 1
* Okok were we going

- My place
* Wheres urs

- 5 mins from the corner shop
* Ooo is dat were u bring all ur sidechicks to lol n who you live with

- nah I usually fly em to my mansion in Miami but it's going through renovations right now
* lol uu funny how old u doe

- I'm 65 , i'm in the middle of something right now , i'll see you tomorrow
* Fool , bye

At this point i'm thinking game on . The last time I brought girl home ( my dream girl ) , I happened to be severely cockblocked by my family . It's well documented on my approach thread .

However this time the stars were aligned perfectly , my mother is on vacation , my father at work and siblings at school . The bang was basically guaranteed .

The next day I send my usual confirmation text and receive this bullshit :

- hey i might be 5 minutes late
* Nt coming weathers fuked

- lol my house is 5 mins away dork
* Exactly thats far we wll get wet n dat [Image: dodgy.gif]

- lol your hairs already messed up rain won't change much boo . I'll see you in 15 mins do't be late
* Fuk off bout messed up kmt ( kmt = kiss my teeth )
* I ain't coming
* It's rainin

At this point I thought about calling her to try and make her change her mind but then I stopped and asked myself : What would a high value man do ?

So I havn't replied and i'm radio silencing her .

I feel so fucking frustrated , why would it rain heavily today of all days . A big part of game is chance and I feel like i'm not getting any right now .

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - ONE A DAY - 02-26-2015

Bro, the struggle is real.

I think you handled the situation nicely about not calling her to try and make her change her mind. At that point, she already had everything figured out = not going.

I wanna say this was purely SOL... I perfectly understand the frustration about having all the logistics figured out and having someone flaking like this.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - OregonToSoCal - 02-26-2015

Quote: (02-26-2015 04:04 AM)ElJefe Wrote:  

I got flaked on four times this week by four different hirls. Every. Single. Date. My game must really have tanked!!!

Don't be so quick to blame your game for this. I've learned that my luck with women is extremely streaky and I can go weeks having nothing but flakes only for it to turn around and I can do no wrong. Back in January and early Feb I was in a similar cold streak and finally just took some time off. I got back in a couple of weeks ago and out of four days I scored two new notches and the other two dates ended in BJ's.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - GlockTrigga - 02-26-2015

I think the bigger problem here is you are messing with ghetto illiterate hoes.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - kaotic - 02-26-2015

So I texted the girl I screencapped the next afternoon simply saying

"you can me it up to when you meet me thursday, same time, same plan"
-no response-

then sent a follow up text

"so did you die or does it take you this long to say yes!"
-no response-

looks like she got butthurt that I didn't fall into her frame

oh well, bye felicia !

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Sensei Creation - 02-26-2015

Quote: (02-26-2015 04:09 PM)GlockTrigga Wrote:  

" I could have me a good girl .. And still be attracted to them hood rats . "

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - OregonToSoCal - 02-26-2015

This one was more of a soft flake that I ended up hard flaking on. I'm double booked tonight with two OKC women. The first one I'm meeting tonight at 6:30 at a wine bar and we've already spoken on the phone and texted the last few days. She promptly replied to my "looking forward to seeing you tonight" confirmation text so by all accounts this one looks solid. The second date was for 8:30 tonight at a bar down the street from date #1. This woman is much hotter in her photos but she did not reply to my confirmation text this morning however she did view my OKC profile again. I'm guessing I am her backup plan and she was waiting to see if her first choice worked out before confirming with me.

Since I've been burned in the past by double booking I'm going to play the odds and go all in with date #1. I texted date #2 saying I need to work late and lo and behold she quickly replied with "no problem". Funny how they quickly respond when we're giving them a way out [Image: dodgy.gif]

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Roardog - 02-27-2015

Quote: (02-26-2015 04:04 AM)ElJefe Wrote:  

I went through a spell of this a few weeks back. Over a 3 week period I had 15 dates lines up, each week all but one would flake. They fell like domino's, it was amazing.
Really shook me but I pushed through and you'll do the same.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - YoungAngel1 - 02-28-2015

Man, what is up with the flaking? Not one girl has ever not flaked on me.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - robreke - 02-28-2015

Quote: (02-26-2015 08:31 AM)Sensei Creation Wrote:  

I'm so fucking bitter and frustrated right now . I was this close to finally getting my first lay after a 8 month dry spell and my 3 month since starting game .

I had daygamed her recently and she had flaked before but a ran into her and happened to be dressed well and in " gaming mode " . We made plans to " chill " today .

By pure chance I had my logistics down . My cock blocking family out of the house . This is a rare occasion . The stars we're well and truly aligned .

I texted her yesterday :

- aye are you still down for tomorrow
* yhhh nt for long doe

- I'll pick you up at the corner shop at 1
* Okok were we going

- My place
* Wheres urs

- 5 mins from the corner shop
* Ooo is dat were u bring all ur sidechicks to lol n who you live with

- nah I usually fly em to my mansion in Miami but it's going through renovations right now
* lol uu funny how old u doe

- I'm 65 , i'm in the middle of something right now , i'll see you tomorrow
* Fool , bye

At this point i'm thinking game on . The last time I brought girl home ( my dream girl ) , I happened to be severely cockblocked by my family . It's well documented on my approach thread .

However this time the stars were aligned perfectly , my mother is on vacation , my father at work and siblings at school . The bang was basically guaranteed .

The next day I send my usual confirmation text and receive this bullshit :

- hey i might be 5 minutes late
* Nt coming weathers fuked

- lol my house is 5 mins away dork
* Exactly thats far we wll get wet n dat [Image: dodgy.gif]

- lol your hairs already messed up rain won't change much boo . I'll see you in 15 mins do't be late
* Fuk off bout messed up kmt ( kmt = kiss my teeth )
* I ain't coming
* It's rainin

At this point I thought about calling her to try and make her change her mind but then I stopped and asked myself : What would a high value man do ?

So I havn't replied and i'm radio silencing her .

I feel so fucking frustrated , why would it rain heavily today of all days . A big part of game is chance and I feel like i'm not getting any right now .

The fuckin rain. Sorry bro.

Reminds me of that story about the scientist who went to China in the 1800s or some older time period to record the transit of Venus with his telescope. for some reason, he was late or his equipment wasn't working. So, he decided to stay in China for 8 years until the next transit. What happens on that day? Clouds....he can't see Venus with his telescope.

He considers commiting suicide but returns to England only to find he's been declared dead, fired by the university with whom he was doing research and his wife left him.

He actually ended up rebuilding his fortune and reputation in England. I know this is a bit of a tangent of a story....but point is, this isn't the first time weather fucked somebody up.

By the way....I'd next that girl just based on how retarded her texts are. God is it that difficult to at least attempt basic decent grammar?

Wait, I know the answer. With American girls......affirmative. It is too much to ask.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Thoroughbred - 02-28-2015

Quote: (02-26-2015 04:09 PM)GlockTrigga Wrote:  

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - kaotic - 03-01-2015

Cute 7.5 18 year old off tinder.

Doesn't drive but she's close by.

Shit's annoying.

[attachment=25005]

2 Options

1. Radio silence and follow up when im free tuesday/wednesday.

2. Poke fun at her in a few hours and reschedule with her.

What option are you betting on gents ?

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - CleanSlate - 03-02-2015

I had a date planned tonight, but I really wasn't feeling it today. I was spent after this weekend, and my throat feels rough - hope I'm not coming down with something. So I thought about canceling the date. Apparently the feeling is mutual...

Her: "cleanslate, I can't meet tonight. I just got some shitty news at work and I need to work some shit out. sorry to cancel"
Me: "ok no worries I was about to text u that i wasn't feeling well and that i can't make it tonight anyways"
Her: "ok good whew!"

Another flake, but I don't really care. Charge another one to the game, and frankly I rather stay home tonight.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Roardog - 03-02-2015

^^ I'm of the camp that you make fun of her as you don't want to let her get away with that kind of bullshit.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - GlockTrigga - 03-02-2015

I would say radio silence she's full of shit. Also stop messaging just one girl at a time, as it is she's talking to 10 other dudes so you should be messaging 30-40 other Women.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Foolsgo1d - 03-04-2015

Don't know how you guys tolerate it when they say "I'm busy lol, lets reschedule!" or some form of two-faced bullshit excuse; "oh my family died, brb".

May be its just me but I can smell flake and just tell them so. They take an age to respond to a query text but when you throw shit at them they're immediately replying. [Image: lol.gif]

Two girls tonight I nuked through text off Tinder was due to them being busy watching the TV. Then they wonder why men fuck them and disappear.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - CleanSlate - 03-04-2015

Okay you guys are going to LOVE this one.

Last night, set up a date off POF but for some reason she wouldn't cough up her phone number. Mentally noted this red flag, but set up a date at the closest bar 3 minutes from my place. A few hours prior, she messages through POF and asks if we're still on and I say yes.

She arrives a couple minutes before I do. I quickly see that she's 20 lbs heavier than her pictures (typical cost of doing business online), so when I hug, I don't go for the kiss on the cheek. Figured I'd just game her for practice and go home after one drink - 30 to 45 minutes of my time, minimal investment, no big deal.

Once we sit down, she goes "Oh, I think I'm parked illegally, let me go park my car somewhere else and I'll be right back!" I go, "Ok sure" ... 5 minutes go by, she's still not back yet. 10 minutes... 15 minutes... it slowly dawns on me that she bailed on me. Since I don't have her phone number, I check POF on my phone, and try to contact her, only I see that she's no longer on my list. I remember her username, so I do a username search to dig her up. I try to message her saying "not cool. really lame on your part", only to find that she blocked me!

I finish my wine, chat up the bartenders, and go home. I've had plenty of women flake on me before a date, but this is the first where a woman flakes/bails on me AT the date.

Told you you'd love this one.

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - ONE A DAY - 03-04-2015

CLEANSTATE! WTF!!!

This is insane man! She pulled a super lame move...

Lizards...

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread - Roardog - 03-04-2015

Quote: (03-04-2015 07:37 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

Okay you guys are going to LOVE this one.

Last night, set up a date off POF but for some reason she wouldn't cough up her phone number. Mentally noted this red flag, but set up a date at the closest bar 3 minutes from my place. A few hours prior, she messages through POF and asks if we're still on and I say yes.

She arrives a couple minutes before I do. I quickly see that she's 20 lbs heavier than her pictures (typical cost of doing business online), so when I hug, I don't go for the kiss on the cheek. Figured I'd just game her for practice and go home after one drink - 30 to 45 minutes of my time, minimal investment, no big deal.

Once we sit down, she goes "Oh, I think I'm parked illegally, let me go park my car somewhere else and I'll be right back!" I go, "Ok sure" ... 5 minutes go by, she's still not back yet. 10 minutes... 15 minutes... it slowly dawns on me that she bailed on me. Since I don't have her phone number, I check POF on my phone, and try to contact her, only I see that she's no longer on my list. I remember her username, so I do a username search to dig her up. I try to message her saying "not cool. really lame on your part", only to find that she blocked me!

I finish my wine, chat up the bartenders, and go home. I've had plenty of women flake on me before a date, but this is the first where a woman flakes/bails on me AT the date.

Told you you'd love this one.

Oh wow, that is awesome! Cold, but awesome.