Roosh V Forum
Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! (/thread-9856.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Moma - 02-09-2012

I am a bit transfixed by this Asian cat Jeremy Lin who is doing well in the NBA. I feel because of his Asian ancestry, once his game gets decent, he will always lead the polls in voting for All star. He has 1 billion people behind him.
I didn't actually know he was a PG. I thought he was one of these mainland China giants like Yao and that other cat that played in Rush Hour 3.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Laser - 02-09-2012

Quote: (02-08-2012 06:43 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (02-08-2012 06:40 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

Sorry to derail the bike discussion..just a quick rant about dicks in the gym who leave weights on the bench.

Do they expect them magically fly off by themselves? Dicks.

I saw a personal trainer training their clients on the shrug machine below, calling it a deadlift. Wtf did you become a personal trainer numbnuts?

Personal trainers are a fucking joke for the most part. They don't know what the fuck they are doing, and IMO, are mostly there to help people who have money but are too insecure to train at a gym alone. Having a trainer there gives them some sort of safety net to feel comfortable going to the gym and having a "buddy" the whole time.

Starting Strength book + handful of sessions with a LEGIT strength coach to help with form and you will never have the need for a trainer again.

I agree that personal trainers are idiots, but there's a certain genius to their method (probably unintentional though). The stupid shit they make their clients do with bands, bosu balls, and shitty circuit training requires specialized equipment, is hard to remember, and is complicated to do. This ensures that client keeps booking sessions with the trainer because they won't know how to work out with out one.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - dk902 - 02-09-2012

^^ Good point Laser.

El Mech what happened to your Saddam pic? Made me chuckle

Caligula's avatar is of possibly most badass villains to appear on the big screen. He's baddy through and through.

I still think this guy is a mean baddy though from The Last Action Hero -

[Image: 400full.jpg]

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - 3am - 02-09-2012

Quote: (02-08-2012 06:56 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Frankenbikes my buddy builds with dumpster trash

Damn El Mechanico,

You got a good eye for the bikes...

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Mr.GM - 02-09-2012

[Image: attachment.jpg4634]   

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - goodfella - 02-09-2012

^^Where were these assemblies during my school days? I might have actually learned something.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - G Trooper - 02-09-2012

amazing mr. gm!

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Amour Fou - 02-09-2012

Mr.Gm,

You make me feel proud about our country pal!

[Image: banana.gif]

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - 3am - 02-09-2012

That's one of the best images ever.

That kid with the hat would have probably been me.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Amour Fou - 02-09-2012

I searched the forum for some info on Orlando, Florida, but I didn't find anything.

Do any of you know anything about informal nightlife venues over there? Couldn't bother opening a thread on this, I don't expect much, I just want to have an idea of a place I could go just in case I do feel inspired to go out.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Screwston - 02-09-2012

About to get some greeeeeat head from a chubby bitch with a cute face.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Caligula - 02-10-2012

Wu tang clan about to take the stage. Damn this brings me back. I wonder how many of them are going to be there.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Caligula - 02-10-2012

Quote: (02-09-2012 06:06 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

^^ Good point Laser.

El Mech what happened to your Saddam pic? Made me chuckle

Caligula's avatar is of possibly most badass villains to appear on the big screen. He's baddy through and through.

I still think this guy is a mean baddy though from The Last Action Hero -

[Image: 400full.jpg]

Le Chiffre was definitely an international playboy.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - el mechanico - 02-10-2012

Quote: (02-09-2012 09:06 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

I searched the forum for some info on Orlando, Florida, but I didn't find anything.

Do any of you know anything about informal nightlife venues over there? Couldn't bother opening a thread on this, I don't expect much, I just want to have an idea of a place I could go just in case I do feel inspired to go out.
Amour, Orlando is going to have more young ass floating around than any other place you will see in the US. Do you know where you're going to stay yet and for how long?
http://www.internationaldriveorlando.com/
Poke around on that site for starters/tourist stuff
[attachment=4655]
Ripley museum

When Tampa girls head up they go here..
http://churchstreetbars.com/

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Mr.GM - 02-10-2012

Amour ,
make sure to do a Florida Datasheet. I liked what El Mech said about the abundance of young ass..lol

Maybe it's easier than Socorro city (see new datasheet) ?

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - WesternCancer - 02-10-2012

I am 3000 on a waitlist for on campus housing. Kind of fucks with my summer travel plans and my game plans for next year, but I'll find a way around it still a bummer.

However this girl I havent talked to in over a year commented on my status saying I could live with her and her friends. I begin talking to her on chat and shes scarily enthusiastic. Her face also reminds me of scarlett johansson, too bad the body doesnt match.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Kish - 02-10-2012

[Image: ref+signals.JPG]

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Amour Fou - 02-11-2012

Quote: (02-10-2012 02:35 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Amour ,
make sure to do a Florida Datasheet. I liked what El Mech said about the abundance of young ass..lol

Maybe it's easier than Socorro city (see new datasheet) ?

Geez guys,

You see, back when I was in Hawaii I was serious about laying some ass, but this (final) leg of my trip is just chillin'. I've been out (met some guys here) but those were just to get the feel of the place. I'm still to edit my last update from Hawaii (written on my last days there) and something on the night I went out with Speakeasy.

Thanks for the info here, if I do go out, I'll write something. As of now I'm just impressed with the quantity of Brazilians over here in Florida... It feels awkward hearing Portuguese everywhere..

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Screwston - 02-11-2012

Lol

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - Amour Fou - 02-11-2012

It is "Amour Fou", not Amour Four or something. I didn't misspell it.

Amour Fou means "Mad Love" in French. Amongst other things, it is a name of a 1969 French Film and the name of an episode from The Sopranos.

It also refers to a concept elaborated by my favourite author Hakim Bey (aka Peter Lamborn Wilson). It refers to a state of spiritual, anarchic ecstasy.

I just didn't want people to think I misspelled my own nickname...

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - YoungGunner - 02-11-2012

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - WesternCancer - 02-12-2012

How does getting a flag work? Do you have to bang the girl in the country (shes also born in the country) or do you just have to bang a girl from a certain country?

If its the second option I think a good university is for flag getting on a budget.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - dk902 - 02-12-2012

Quote: (02-12-2012 12:17 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

How does getting a flag work? Do you have to bang the girl in the country (shes also born in the country) or do you just have to bang a girl from a certain country?

If its the second option I think a good university is for flag getting on a budget.

Aslong as she's from said country, you can bang her anywhere and get your flag.

Bonus points for getting it on her home turf!

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - dk902 - 02-12-2012

Last night I found my fishbowl, been searching for it for a while. But I got it.

I think it was what that Danish presenter was referring to when he said 'Poosy Paradise.'

I walked in and I could see the look in every girls eyes. Amazing.

A girl walked up the stairs looked at me and starting ramming her tongue down my throat, I was fingering her within 5 minutes. I shall be returning.

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes! - WesternCancer - 02-12-2012

Quote: (02-12-2012 07:51 AM)dk902 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2012 12:17 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Aslong as she's from said country, you can bang her anywhere and get your flag.

Bonus points for getting it on her home turf!

Awesome! I may have an Israeli flag coming my way in the next week or so.