Roosh V Forum
The Russia Thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Russia Thread (/thread-35879.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

The Russia Thread - slubu - 06-05-2014

Quote: (06-05-2014 10:21 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

How about mamba?

Never really tried it, the interface was too hard to figure out.

I've had success with Russiancupid (and ukrainiancupid when I was in Ukraine). This is where I met this girl, though it took me forever to bang her.

To be honest though in Moscow I was getting so many leads through nightgame I didn't bother with online stuff anymore. I just continued with the girl above because she was attractive and I would just go out during the days with her while hungover.

The Russia Thread - Roosh - 06-05-2014

Quote:Quote:

EDIT: Also I'm guessing Roosh is in Tomsk.

[Image: ohshit.gif]

The Russia Thread - macDamon - 06-05-2014

Quote: (06-05-2014 11:47 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

lols, why not Omsk? Also, I am in St. Petersburg if anybody needs help...very possible to get a modern flat for 20-25000 Roubles...English is fairly common here (aprox 10% of people speak some of it); and the Russian language is the clearest and most respectable accent/type according to other Russians. It really seems that the only reason to live in Russia, vs. Ukraine, is the fact that you can learn great Russian here...and if you marry a Russian...have the Russian passport, which is far more valuable than Ukraine; lets not forget that Russia is more than twice the size of USA, with half the population, this is a potential future economic goldmine...I even thought about opening a taco truck.

The Russia Thread - TripleG - 06-05-2014

Quote: (06-05-2014 11:47 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'm just shocked that Roosh would stay in a city of less than 500,000 if it is really Tomsk. Can the secret finally be revealed?

The Russia Thread - Akula - 06-05-2014

Quote: (06-05-2014 11:27 AM)slubu Wrote:  

Quote: (06-05-2014 10:21 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

How about mamba?

Never really tried it, the interface was too hard to figure out.

I've had success with Russiancupid (and ukrainiancupid when I was in Ukraine). This is where I met this girl, though it took me forever to bang her.

To be honest though in Moscow I was getting so many leads through nightgame I didn't bother with online stuff anymore. I just continued with the girl above because she was attractive and I would just go out during the days with her while hungover.

yeah me too FWIW. +2 from that site, but it took a few dates. Many of those girls are looking for boyfriends IMO.

I agree with Slubu in that for me Mamba and Badoo were just a waste of time in Russia. Slubu recommended Russiancupid to me for the record)

I also agree that nightgame can be highly productive in Moscow....girls really let it all hang out and even if you don't get a SNL (which I rarely did) you set yourself up for the next date.

Quote: (06-05-2014 03:12 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

So it's clear that day insta-dates are relatively easy with Russian girls. My question: has anyone gotten a same-day bang from a day approach (without interruption). For example: you approach a girl, venue change a couple times, and then bang it out?

[Image: sad.gif] never did that unfortunately in Moscow...not to say it can't be done. Had a few 'met 'em on Friday b@nged 'em on Sunday' kinda things though. But clearly I think it's doable - logistics would be key in Moscow i.e. they live way outside the city you have a place somewhat near the club in the center et voila. Honestly I think half the reason girls stay out so late during the weekends is the fact that the metro doesn't open until 6am....

The Russia Thread - soda - 06-06-2014

How prevalent are the butterfaces in Siberia,
butterfaces which almost everyone who has been in Poland
mentioned that they represent a majority in Poland

[Image: butterface.jpg]

[Image: butter-face.jpg]

The Russia Thread - Greek kamaki - 06-06-2014

Facially Russian women look much better than polish ones but they lack clearly in boobs and ass sector.It is matter of taste whether you pay attention to face or not.

Quote: (06-06-2014 09:53 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

It is matter of taste whether you pay attention to face or not.

I am unable to have a boner when I see a butterface.

Clearly Poland is not for me

The Russia Thread - Brodiaga - 06-06-2014

I didnt game in Poland, but i saw enough good looking girls in Warsaw although I just spent one weekend there.

The Russia Thread - BigDave - 06-06-2014

I actually think Ukrainian women have prettier faces than Russian, but for probably what most would consider the wrong reasons. I like softer/cuter features like rounded noses and cheeks. Russians tend to have angular and sharp features (noses, cheek bones, chins), which gives them that classic model look, but personally I don't find it very appealing.

That said, it's not like you can tell 100% for sure if a chick is Russian or Ukrainian, just that statistically you are more likely to find one type in Russia and another type in Ukraine, but all types exist in both places.

Ukrainian girl:

[Image: BEM3oBC.jpg]

I can do a photoshoot in Poland and Ukraine to show the sharper and more attractive characteristics of Ukrainian girls.It depends whether you are an ass man,a boobs man or a face man everything is matter of taste.One of the reasons polish girls appear boring are their faces.This is good in some degree since men are bored to keep them company and they circulate alone.

Quote: (06-06-2014 10:02 AM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

I didnt game in Poland, but i saw enough good looking girls in Warsaw although I just spent one weekend there.

It is illusion caused by the heavy use of make-up.Once you come close to them the whole image melts and you see the butterface in full glory.They manage however to create attraction.Basically polish girls have very big faces and elongated noses in rounded jaw and peculiar mouth.With very good use of make up and enhancement of their assets(boobs,legs,asses) they manage to deviate attention from their face.Especially if you drink it does not matter at all.

The Russia Thread - J556 - 06-06-2014

Facially Russian women look much better than polish ones but they lack clearly in boobs and ass sector.It is matter of taste whether you pay attention to face or not.

Kamaki,

What spots have you been for large tits and blondes?

Quote: (06-06-2014 10:39 AM)J556 Wrote:  

Kamaki,

What spots have you been for large tits and blondes?

Western slavic and Scandinavian countries have them.

Quote: (06-06-2014 10:31 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

It is illusion caused by the heavy use of make-up.

Once you come close to them the whole image melts and you see the butterface in full glory.

Basically polish girls have very big faces and elongated noses in rounded jaw and peculiar mouth.

I think I would have strong nightmares
if I would have a polish butterface anytime close to me
in my bed [Image: confused.gif] [Image: confused.gif]

Googled a little bit and I know why I always choose Russia:

Russian girls:

[Image: russian-social-network-girls-39.jpg]

[Image: russian-girls.jpg]

Versus polish girls: (if a polish girl looks pretty, it must be
the many kilograms of makeup, as Greek Kamaki very well says)

[Image: best-polish-girls-euro08_09.jpg]

[Image: 1339600845_polish-girl-euro-2012_02.jpg]

Quote: (06-06-2014 02:40 PM)soda Wrote:  

Quote: (06-06-2014 10:31 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

It is illusion caused by the heavy use of make-up.

Once you come close to them the whole image melts and you see the butterface in full glory.

Basically polish girls have very big faces and elongated noses in rounded jaw and peculiar mouth.

I think I would have strong nightmares
if I would have a polish butterface anytime close to me
in my bed [Image: confused.gif] [Image: confused.gif]

You wouldn't even notice.They make the best BJ in Europe.I laugh sometimes and tell them wygladasz za duzo Polka(you look very polish).They are adorable anyway why pay attention to details like face?

The Russia Thread - Pacesetter20 - 06-06-2014

This post has nothing to do with gaming Russian girls, however, having occurred in Russia, I knew not where else to put this, tonight someone decided to steal my shoes.

Long story short. The weather has finally been tolerable and I decided to do some hiking and inevitably my sport/hiking shoes have become very dirty and smelly, so I put them outside on my porch to air-out, so they wont stink up my apartment nor my luggage when it comes time to take them home....well I won't have to worry about that anymore. I came home tonight from a date with a lovely Russian red-head and my shoes are gone. I mean I guess they needed them more than I, but what kind of a place does someone steal your smelly, dirty shoes?

Honestly, I'm not even mad, as it is one less think I have to fit into my bag. Just more confused as to why someone would do that....[/rant]

Moral of the story, don't put anything regardless of how disgusting it may be in an un-attended or -secured location.

The Russia Thread - jimukr104 - 06-06-2014

Quote: (06-06-2014 04:44 PM)Pacesetter20 Wrote:  

This post has nothing to do with gaming Russian girls, however, having occurred in Russia, I knew not where else to put this, tonight someone decided to steal my shoes.

Long story short. The weather has finally been tolerable and I decided to do some hiking and inevitably my sport/hiking shoes have become very dirty and smelly, so I put them outside on my porch to air-out, so they wont stink up my apartment nor my luggage when it comes time to take them home....well I won't have to worry about that anymore. I came home tonight from a date with a lovely Russian red-head and my shoes are gone. I mean I guess they needed them more than I, but what kind of a place does someone steal your smelly, dirty shoes?

Honestly, I'm not even mad, as it is one less think I have to fit into my bag. Just more confused as to why someone would do that....[/rant]

Moral of the story, don't put anything regardless of how disgusting it may be in an un-attended or -secured location.

I had my slippers stolen and curtains from my own flat from a guy capable enough to enter from a 4th floor window with no fire escape.

The Russia Thread - presidentcarter - 06-06-2014

Quote: (06-06-2014 05:16 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

I had my slippers stolen and curtains from my own flat from a guy capable enough to enter from a 4th floor window with no fire escape.

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

The Russia Thread - Comte De St. Germain - 06-07-2014

I've always been into the pretty face and skinny body type girls with angles features (not an ass or tits guy honestly). Guess this is why I love Russian girls' appearance so much. It is also getting harder and harder to find that type in the States anymore too Q_Q. Another sad day in the good ol' U.S. of A. Thankfully jobs pay well enough here to get the hell out and make lots of money elsewhere.

The Russia Thread - iknowexactly - 06-07-2014

Quote: (06-07-2014 12:04 AM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

I've always been into the pretty face and skinny body type girls with angles features (not an ass or tits guy honestly). Guess this is why I love Russian girls' appearance so much. It is also getting harder and harder to find that type in the States anymore too

Yeah even girls who have low body fat in the USA look too bulky, I mean relative to that real natural beauty look in EE, like they exercise too much to be really feminine.

The Russia Thread - sportbilly - 06-08-2014

I have done half a dozen approaches today in Russia......and for every one "ect paren".......anyway that Is not why I wanted to comment.

One thing I did notice today was a lot of the women seemed to have a bit of a facial hair problem when close up.......not noticed it before, but today.....evident clearly.

The Russia Thread - Virtus - 06-08-2014

Quote: (06-06-2014 05:16 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-06-2014 04:44 PM)Pacesetter20 Wrote:  

I mean I guess they needed them more than I, but what kind of a place does someone steal your smelly, dirty shoes?

Do you remember the movie "Friday"? There was a ghetto
thief that stole Q Ball'sslippers once he was knocked out .
Well, in Russia you
can not as easily identify

The Russia Thread - Akula - 06-08-2014

Quote: (06-07-2014 12:44 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (06-07-2014 12:04 AM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

I've always been into the pretty face and skinny body type girls with angles features (not an ass or tits guy honestly). Guess this is why I love Russian girls' appearance so much. It is also getting harder and harder to find that type in the States anymore too

Yeah even girls who have low body fat in the USA look too bulky, I mean relative to that real natural beauty look in EE, like they exercise too much to be really feminine.

Yeah I feel the same way now that I'm back in the US. Most of the women are fat and the ones that decide to shed those 20-30 extra pounds have to hit the gym hard and build muscle mass, in the process becoming more muscular and less feminine thus not as attractive to me even if technically slimmer. It's a generalization but I notice it a lot here.